Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF War Games 2022
A World Not His Own
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-28-2022, 04:11 PM

The last thing he remembered was the stranger, the weird man in the frock, on top of him spewing some shit about wildest dreams and using imagination. He remembered the look in the mans eyes–it was a look he’d seen before but he couldn’t put his thumb on where.

The world he loved was now a world he hated. Phone ringing non-stop, alarms going off, computers buzzing---but none of it truly making a sound.

He has fallen into this game world and had no idea how to get home. A blonde strand a hair poking out from inside the hood.....who the hell......

Somehow, and faintly, he could hear the man laughing.

[Image: rqt7M9v.gif]
[Image: nwylEpx.gif]

[Image: EYgSiZj.jpg]

All he knew was that he had to get out of this office. He had to get out of this realm. He had to find normalcy again.

He made his way to the door, past the stationary phone and the computer screen that never changed. The oscillating fan that never oscillated. The papers that never blew off the desks.

He had been here merely minutes but it felt like hours, maybe even a day. He was lost in the game world, and there was no such thing as time anymore.

He had to make his body move. MOVE DAMNIT! And find a door. Maybe it is that simple, maybe he just needed to find a–

Door.

These things were always so hard to find but this one was rather convenient. He was going to kill that man when he got out of here, whoever he was. There was business to attend to and money to be made. A newspaper sat next to a coffee cup on the table. Headlines in big letters.

"Is the Big Bad Threat Real??”

“Narfinex Up In Flames or Just Blowing Smoke?”

The coffee creamers sat unused on the desk. The phone The door beckoned him. Like it was taunting his very existence.

The radio blared from the corner of the room.

“Continue on with your normal lives. Nothings going on here. There is nothing to see!”

If nothing is going on there, it sure as hell beats the nothing going on here!

DOOR.

[Image: hIbO5cH.jpg]

As the blackness behind the door leading to the abyss became front and center, he felt a weight lifted off his back. He could move his legs again, and then his arms. Then his head. He stepped through the door into a more colorful, and moving, world.

[Image: cYzr95c.gif]

The first thing that came into his sightline were the cityfolk, or so he presumed. Cityfolk of whatever urban metropolis this was. They argued over currency of some kind, a language Hanari understood. Hanari walked over to the two men, perhaps he could resolve their financial issue but first he had a question.

"What busy metropolis is this?!"

"What a beautiful day!"

Da fuck?

"I love Narfinex... but not during Gamecon season... its so busy!!"

"Its been quiet lately... I hope thats not a sign of something bad!"

Narfinex….that was the city in the newspaper and the radio. The one that seemed too be in trouble.

He thanked the men and continued on his way, hoping to find at least something to make him feel normal again.

What better to do then find the local watering hole, right? God he could use a tequila on the rocks right now.

He began to walk, moving along at a steady pace towards the city in the distance. The two men he had seen when he stepped out of the door must have been outsiders, travelers, or outlaws doing shady business that they can’t be seen in civilization doing. His kind of people.

As he made his way into the city, he couldn’t help but appreciate the beauty of the landscape around him. They didn’t have landscapes like this in the Dominican Republic.

[Image: WBmGuxi.jpg]

As he made his way into the city, he couldn’t help but appreciate the beauty of the landscape around him. They didn’t have landscapes like this in the Dominican Republic. He actually enjoyed the walk, taking it all in. It was true beauty.

As he got closer and closer to the city limits, the world got more and more beautiful. Leaning up against a tree there was a lovely looking young lady, and if there is anything Hanari liked more than money it was the female anatomy. Making his way over to the lady, he shot his shot.

[Image: naOWOOG.gif]

“Eyyy mamacita…..what brings you way out here?”

“I hope that someone stands up to BIG BAD soon, or the Narfinex is doomed!”

What is wrong with these people?

Another hour of walking (about 2 and a half minutes, game time), Hanari reached the city. Parched, the first thing he looked for was the local watering hole. The city dwellers seemed even more on edge than those in the countryside, as if they knew something bad was just over the horizon, making a beeline towards their livelihood.

It wasn’t long, just right, right, left, straight for a little bit, then right again, until the word PUB became visible. It was right next to INN and GYM. So creative Narfinex was. She made his way into the door and morphed to the stool. The bartender turned around in one motion.

“It is a beautiful day in Narfinex!”

Jesus. Are these people all the same? Hanari ordered a tequila on the rocks. While the bartender was getting it together he glanced over at a poster on the wall.

[Image: Im7AgL5.jpg]

They certainly believed in this BIG BAD fella. Real or not, it was real to them.

Another hour of walking (about 2 and a half minutes, game time), Hanari reached the city. Parched, the first thing he looked for was the local watering hole. The citydwellers seemed even more on edge than those in the countryside, as if they knew something bad was just over the horizon, making a beeline towards their livelihood.

It wasn’t long, just right, right, left, straight for a little bit, then right again, until the word PUB became visible. It was right next to INN and GYM. So creative Narfinex was.

“It is a beautiful day in Narfinex!” one of the people on the street said

Jesus. Are these people all the same? He noticed there was a mural on the wall outside the PUB.

They certainly believed in this BIG BAD fella. Soon enough they would believe in Papi Carnes. He knew the key to any city was money, and all of his was in his safe back in his world and on credit cards. At least he still had those! He looked around the town for some sort of currency exchange. He found one a little ways down the street. A machine stuck halfway out of a window and looked like an ATM, a bunch of buttons lit with underglow.

There was a line. Of course.

He bumped into one of the city folk standing in line at the currency exchange, and they turned towards him.

[align=center]“BIG BAD IS COMING. BEST GET ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN NOW!”

Amen brother.

They were treating this like armageddon was upon them. This guy must be the real deal.

When he finally got up to the front of the line, he pressed the START button to get to the home screen.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXCHANGE CURRENCY?

Duh, that is why he was here. Idiota.

YES

NO.

He selected yes.

METHOD OF PAYMENT:

US DOLLAR
DOMINICAN PESO
BITCOIN

The exchange rates for how many Gold Coins each could by were listed underneath.

He could literally buy money here with his own money.

He pulled out the Amex Black.

He typed in an amount that exceeded anything he would need in any bar anywhere.

TRANSACTION AMOUNT LIMIT EXCEEDED.

Son of a bitch.

He swiped again. And again. And again.

Locked out.

Frustrated, but intrigued by the idea that he could potentially be the richest person in Narfinex, he pulled out the VISA.

This time, he went a little lower than his previous request, but still an exorbitant amount.

Gold coins came pouring out of the bottom. He caught them in his hand and grinned to himself.

He was able to get his hands on a burlap sack to hold all of the coins. On the way out he saw the BIG BAD picture again. His entire life Hanari had been the bad guy, doing what he needed to do to get by at the expense of anyone who got in his way. This time, he had a chance to do the right thing for once, while still keeping his skewed morals in tact. A little bit of a walk with a heavy bag over his shoulder brought him to a WEAPONS store. This was no different than the ammo stores that riddled his streets, and he figured he could probably find some cool shit here. He strolled inside with a grin the size of his home island.

His grin changed when he noticed that the entire store was all medieval type weapons. Battle axes, swords, shields. Healing potions–those could come in handy. He took one off the shelf as he browsed.

There had to be something cool in here!

He walked up to the counter where the store clerk stood.

“THERE IS A WAR OUT THERE, YOU NEED MAKE SURE YOU’RE PREPARED. HOW CAN I HELP YOU, SIR?”

Hanari tossed the sack full of coins onto the counter. “I’m here to buy you out.”

Hanari walks out of the store by kicking open the door. He is decked out, head to toe, in the Master Chief Suit from Halo. In his hands is the BFG 9000 from Doom, or Big Fucking Gun. Big fucking fun if you ask him.

Firing a laser up into the sky he gave a War Cry from under the mask.

He wasn’t here to play games. He wasn’t here to save a population. He wasn’t here to drink tequila and have sex with mamacitas. Hanari was here to destroy. Hanari was ready for war!

But his first goal was to find the fucker that put him in here. He had to be here somewhere! Hiding like a coward. Hanari was going to shove the BFG down his goddamn windpipe. He wanted so badly to fire it, but he knew what it would do.

Turning around he looked at the sign on the building. It was blank. Hanari was going to have to think of something creative to put there now that he owned them. Hell, he could own the whole fucking city with his money.

Sometimes it pays to get ahead.

And all the best generals commanded the best troops.

And those troops have families. And bills. And debts. And….

THERE HE IS.

The man from the office. He noticed the blonde mane poking out of the hood of the frock. Hanari cocked the BFG, and began to give chase. He fired off a warning shot, narrowly missing the running man. The second shot grazed his buttox, and the man went down. Hanari caught up to the man and stood over him like the man stood over him. “It appears the tables have turned. You thought you were teaching me a lesson by sending me into a game to challenge my mental health. To see my passions and what I truly live for. Well, now you know…..I am going to own this city, and then I am going to Mt. Final Boss and I am going to put a laser through the forehead of this Big Bad fella…..but first, puta, lets see who you really are…….”

He reaches down to remove the hood and is almost blinded by an image on his helmet screen.

[Image: DGBJeSr.png]

When he looks back down, the figure is gone.

CUT SCENE ENDS

"I am not sure how to take what I am seeing. I am not sure if its a compliment, or the ultimate insult. The biggest praise or the hardest backhand. I am being taken rather lightly, and to some that may be a dig. To me, its an advantage. Everyone is so worried about the replacements, already mailing it in because Page is just gonna win the damn thing anyway, right? Dick Powers gonna account for 1-2 eliminations, Thaddeus Duke is always a tough out. Everyone so worried about the replacements they fail to realize the danger that came with the draft. I don't worry about such trivial things. I take whatever challenge is thrown at me, and I don't complain. I give two fucks about Chris Page. If he was worth his weight in stones he would still be here. If he was as good as they say, they would never let him go. He is expendable just like everyone else. If management wanted Chris Page on a week in week out basis, they would find some loophole and we'd have to listen to those insurfferable promos every goddamn Warfare. Page's biggest problem? It wasn't talent. Page's biggest issue was that they couldn't control him. They couldn't stick their hooks into his back and make him dance like their little marionette. Do you really think they would have let one of the best to ever walk through this door go so easily if he wasn't a total douchebag with a god complex almost as big as Theo's? The answer is no. What they would do, is give him the same treatment as another Chris that tore this place up a few years ago.

They gave you the Chaos treatment, Page.

They took everything away from him and did everything but shove him out the door, but they know he's never truly gone. Like you, Chaos went on to win titles in multiple other feds, rose to the top of the wrestling world everywhere he went, but they knew that he would drop everything and run back here whenever they asked. Mystery Opponent, Surprise Substitutions, a re-packaged version with a new gimmick, whatever they need. I bet you that if they asked him to, he would be on a flight tomorrow morning. What happened to that fire, Page. What happened to that attitude that made you famous? Hell, the Chris Page I thought I knew would have given the phone two middle fingers and a DX crotch chop before hanging it up. They made you a general manager to pacify your massive ego, but also keep you around long enough for them to be able to rope you back into the fold if they needed it. The Champion of Champions reduced to a security blanket for an administration that could give two shits if you ever wrestle again, anywhere. What you bring to the table is instant credibility? Hermano, what you bring to the table is being Theo's bottom.

You wanted to be all cryptic in your promo. YOU this and that, referring to everyone and no one at the same time. Cute. Funny how you never mentioned Hanari Carnes. Seems to be a trend this year. Let me introduce you to just who the fuck I am. Me nombre es Hanari Carnes, the man who single handedly took down Apex when nobody else could. Something very few have ever even come close to doing. You overlook everything and everyone in your path because you choose to be the corporate cock sleeve.

I bet Sudden Death feels like it is Christmas in July with not one, but two, substitutions. It's party time in the Swiss alps, isn't it Oswald?

A party you'll be watching from the locker room.

The Corporate Christmas Party doesn't end there though, does it? The latest invitee to the fiesta is everyone's favorite twink, Thaddeus Duke. "This place looks so much different now that I am gone." No Thad, it looks better. It looks better without you hogging up the spotlight and whining all the time. It looks better now that there can be some advancement around here, that guys like you and Page no longer hold everybody down. "This place is barely recognizable", yeah, because you're grease stains aren't on it. It is a better place now than it has ever been and I will be the first to come out and say--I was happy when you retired. I threw a fiesta. I served drinks and appetizers, had music by the pool. Hell my back yard looked like the final scene from Return of the Jedi, Duke. The only good thing about it being YOU–what a shock, by the way, noooobody saw that coming–is that I get the opportunity to do something I have wanted to do for a long time. Break your arm and listen to you scream. Kick you in the face then spit on you while you're down. I mean this with everything in me, Thaddeus. Fuck you.

Now that I got that out of my system, I see that there are other teams to deal with as well, other potential "survivors." Ned Kaye and his band of church goers, Oswald's team that is so bad it needed two high level replacements to even still be called a "team". 'Money' Oswald, the B.O.B reject (think about that statement) is still in the fed at least to some degree (if you can count him) and has made zero progress in his ability this entire time. And still is looked at as a joke. Man, I feel bad for that guy. He gets pissed on more around here than a kid at R. Kelly's house. Maybe that is why he was made a captain? Because he has proven he can persevere, take a beating, lose, and keep coming back for more. What a leader!

Now excuse me while I go throw up my carnitas.

Jenny Myst? The most recent XWF trainwreck. This bitch doesn't know up from down, left from right. She is out of her tree, and she is supposed to lead a team? Raion should be the captain, as he is the only one on this team with any talent. Elijah Martin is as useless as Marlee Matlin with AirPods. Literally a toilet brush of a wrestler, sent in the clean up the shit stains left behind by others. I can't name you one time Elijah Martin impressed me, or anyone. Angie Vaughn is a stuck up cunt with less talent than the Real Housewives. Raion, I feel sorry for you pal, because you got brought in to the casserole of nonsense and are probably the only one with any shot at surviving. Then you run into us, and it's curtain closed on Vaudeville."

WILL HANARI MAKE IT TO MT. FINAL BOSS IN TIME TO HELP HIS TEAM DEFEAT BIG BAD AND HIS GANG OF GOONS?!

Find out in the next level.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Hanari Carnes's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-08-2022), Charlie Nickles (07-28-2022), Dolly Waters (07-28-2022), Game Girl (07-28-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (07-29-2022), Raion Kido (07-29-2022), The Blue Tango (07-28-2022), Theo Pryce (07-28-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-29-2022)