Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Xtreme opinions(RP 2)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-07-2013, 09:39 AM

Alex is ambushed by another interviewer while Alex was upside down doing crunches.

ALEX! You look like you are getting in tremendous shape and do you think you are going to be in good enough shape to be able to actually win a Championship match!?

Ya know...Shit face, I got a title shot because of what I said during our other interviews. When I say something I damn well mean it. Listen carefully, I will win the Xtreme Championship. I've been training and working my ass off to finally get this shot. It is a fatal four way match though. The only guy in the match that I think is going to be a problem. That one guy is Tony Santos, He got two title matches against Mr. Satellite...He lost both of them but I mean still he got the matches! He's a threat, a threat that I am going to take care of. Now the other two shouldn't be much of a problem because one is a guy names "agent orange" Are you Fucking kidding me!? He looks like a fucking Guido! Everyone knows that Guido's can't fucking fight. Even if you say you're not, deep inside you know you fucking are. When he says his name is agent orange he literally means Orange.

Alex Jumps back down to the floor and puts his shirt back on and starts to walk out of the gym.

C'mon Dumb ass are you following me or not? We're just going to my locker room because I feel comfortable there.

Alex unlocks his locker room and holds the door open for the interviewer and the camera guy.

Now for your other opponent Stevie Tyler. Any thoughts on him?

Any thoughts huh? well... He's a fucking idiot and he doesn't deserve to be the Champion. Did he win a battle royal or something? A battle Royal with no one that I knew. Let's just say I don't exactly understand this guy, He has some sort of Demon crap, some mask? I just don't get him at all. When someone pins him, when he kicks out instead of staying and fighting he runs away, Even though he has a "Demon" with him. I'm done talking about the so called "champion." now I'm done with your stupid questions and I'm going to talk about what I want to talk about.

I still have one more question though...

You're going to ask what is my game plan aren't you? Wait! don't answer that. I already know it is so I guess I'll be happy to answer the question. Yes I have a game plan, I know exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to...Wait Why am I telling you this? Did someone tell you to ask me that question? was it Tony Santos?! Agent Orange and Stevie Tyler are to ignorant to send an interviewer to ask me that. Whatever I'm not saying my game plan out loud because I don't know who's going to watch this. I am going to tell all of my opponent though, I've been waiting for this opportunity for quite some time now. If I lose...I have to start over. I'm not going to let a bunch of ass holes take this title shot away from me! I tried to get a European title shot, a Television title shot, I didn't even get a chance to get a chance at any of those. Now, Now I have a title shot at this baby!

Alex walks over to his locker and pulls out a bag of stuff.

See this? this is a Kendo stick, the same Kendo stick that I... Used to beat people up with. Now I retired it because now I don't need it. ok, This is a staple gun and a night stick. Shit Flashbacks to Monday Madness! Riot cop was fun for the couple weeks that I did use the outfit but then the idea was thrown away. The next thing in the bag is... ah my trunks that I wore to the last Saturday Shove it that I wrestled in. I will never where these pair of trunks ever again. Shove it would actually be a quality show if the Crimson Dong, No offense Lord and Master, and The Rock where running around. The Crimson Dong is awesome but The Rock... Ya know what I'm sorry I get side tracked sometimes. The final thing in this bag is a bottle of alcohol, Don't worry it's empty. I used to drink to get things off of my mind, That was the wrong way to do things. Now instead of drinking I like to talk about what's on my mind, let people now exactly how I feel about them.

Alex throws the bottle at the wall and he sits down on the bench.

People look down on me and try to discourage me, but it will never ever work again. People have called me the worst names in the book but does that shit offend me? Hell no! Agent Orange is going to come up with something stupid, Stevie is going to come up with something even stupider, and tony Santos is going to come up with something maybe clever but still will fail at trying to get to me. Here are my quick thoughts of what I think of my opponents. Agent orange, Idiotic Guido. Stevie Tyler, Peter Gilmour wannabe. Finally Tony Santos, Tony Dreamer. Yes a bad Pun about how he dreams and how it sounds like Tommy Dreamer. It's not that clever but hey it's not easy thinking of a insulting name for a guy like Santos who doesn't have much of a life.

Alex Pushes the Interviewer and camera guy out of his locker room and looks at them.

On other news, Alex Shawn is soon going to become the Xtreme champion. At a pay per view none the less. You're welcome for the interview now bother me some other time I need to go get prepared.

Alex is then heard talking on the phone with an unknown caller.

Yeah, I know but when is it coming? soon? Damn, I just can't wait! XWF is going to change forever.

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post