Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF War Games 2022
This God
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-23-2022, 10:15 PM

The Story of Oswald Thus Far

Oswald, corrupted by the power of a deity once considered one of the Seven Deities of the Broken Gods, but has been shown to be a creature that is older than them. Found to be a creature of the very Darkness that all universes are full of. Much like one's very own taint, the area between two places, and just as dark. It had corrupted the very soul, the very flesh of the man once known to some as Ghost Tank, but to his family and friends, Ozzy. A father, a husband, a wrestler, and the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company that has shown its many fingers in many pies.

The Deity has grown more powerful, the more and more Oswald has won. Each time he has secured ego boosts, the creature has feasted upon it, making it capable to now perform feats in the plane of mortals for a much longer time than it used to. Oswald and Panzer had begrudgingly teamed up, to find a way to beat this God. To get Oswald's life back, though unbeknownst to him, his very own wife allowed her very own unborn child be capable of being twisted, its DNA corrupted to match that of the creature of the very void itself.

Panzer, however, had been hard at work, to the point he was even willing to set the events up where the creature's own sibling, a being of Light, had inhabited a man of primal means in the hundreds of thousands of years prior to the time we all know and live in now and his two dire wolf hunting companions.

The God and its Sibling now fight right outside the home of Oswald and his family, with Panzer writing this stupid bullshit because he's bored and has been waiting months for the fight to move past this goddamn impasse that he's currently had to watch for what seems like a MOTHERFUCKING MILLENIA! JESUS AND HIS HOLY S OF A MOTHER! FUCKING FIGHT ALREADY! GODDAMMIT! WHY DID I GET CENSORED?! DID THE XWF BECOME FUCKING PG!? WHAT THE HELL! FN' BULLT! Oh you gotta be stin' me! Now you're doing it on fn' purpose! You complain ONCE about not being able to call someone's mother a s and they decide to censor everything! Fine. I'm sorry. Let's get back to the show, and maybe these two dipts can actually entertain me!

CUE THE BOSS MUSIC!

The two Gods stood in front of one another, growling. Both bleeding, or rather, what equates to being bloodied before the wounds close up. Before Oswald's form could fully close up its wounds, the wolves lunged in a coordinated attack, with one wolf aiming for the neck, one aiming for a thigh. The one at the neck sunk its teeth into the metallic wood-like skin covering the God, and the other missed, but the massive body caused him to fall onto his back, with the wolf cinching its teeth deeper into his neck. The God's sibling of Light would leap high into the air taking advantage of this position as it used the momentum to slam hard a knee downward, only for Oswald to roll backward, as the knee strike caused a huge crater in the ground. He then grabbed the wolf on his neck, attached to him as if its a massive leech, and yanking it hard off his neck and throwing it into his sibling. It would catch its companion, but the force caused the wild looking man to backflip, clutching his companion to his chest to keep its safe. As this happened, though, with him bent over the other wolf leaped off his back, surprising Oswald, feeling claws and teeth graze his face, near his left eye. During this time the sibling let down his companion who went to join its own sibling in attacking Oswald, but before that happened, he would punt the animal hard, causing it to slide across the ground, causing gravel, dirt and stone to get thrown into the air of its body skidding across the ground like a pebble on a lake before charging at his family. Both of them colliding into a classic Test of Strength, with their powers testing the other. The wolves regrouped, watching their owner try to gain some kind of upperhand, but the two still at a stalemate, which was a good thing for them. They got to rest finally. Months of fighting and now they were finally resting. The one that was kicked yiped loudly, and the non-hurt wolf began attempting to nurse it, licking where it was hurting.

"I guess the Clown being able to transport you and make you experience thousands of years, allowed you to get to my level. Cute. I earned my strength, unlike you."

"It matters not how we gained our strength to be in the mortal realm. What matters is that I stop you from this reign of hate and disgust you are spreading, to make this world feel as dark and as miserable a place as your very own heart!"

The two mutally let go of one another's hands before beginning to trade blows. Punch after punch, rocking the other back as they swung forward and did the same in retaliation. The force and speed the two were dishing out to one another, causing sonic booms to be seen until they have both pushed each other away. The wild man held his hands out, as both wolves moved as fast as they could, while Oswald began to form a sword made out of the same material as his God form's skin. While this happens, the wolves change shape, as they began to form into two caestus. The wild man preferred to fight with his hands, while Oswald preferred the reach a sword could grant. The locked eyes, with the wild man of Light stared down the sophisticated man of Darkness as they circled one another and the scene faded away.

The hardlight hologram of Oswald snaps another book closed, and picking up another.

"Well, hello there. It's drawing to a close. I bet you're wondering why it's taking so long for this story to progress. Well, they're Gods. They have been fighting in the background of every story I've told you. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not still happening. Even right now. The fight rages on to determine the winner of this ultimate battle of Light versus Dark! Darkness, the beginning and ending of all universes, going up against Light, that which fills the void until the inevitable death of the very last star.

This fight ultimately, is a fight over the fate of many a soul, but one in particular. Oswald Autem Sephtis. If his is gone and erased completely, then what is truly left? The creature isn't going to care about his family. About his body. His soul. Though, who knows. Ozzy may just access that attitude so that he can perform his duties at War Games.

The PPV that started Oswald's career with a bang. Each one, he's attempted to do his best to harm his opponents and make them wish for death instead of living through the trauma and pain they experience he puts them through when he attempts to break their bodies apart like a Toblerone bar, or a Kit Kat bar. About as easily done, too.

This War Games match will see Oswald and his band of merry misfits into battle against the team of Latina Submission Machina, an unknown to Oswald in the form of Mercy, Unknown Soldier as well as Tommy Wish. Three of these people Ozzy has faced in some shape or form. They are people he knows well. And while he wishes to be in the main event with the other survivors, I will relish my time spent beating the absolutely fuck out of those four, even if it means only one of my teammates gets to the end, I will relish in the fact that I spread pain upon our enemies.

Team Sudden Death versus Team Viewer Desecration Advised.

The problem with our teams, LSM, is that my team has an unknown, but three of the hardest fucking workers in this company. You've got Bobby and Marf as well as myself, who you should know well enough by now, with Cholo, the man I know nothing about, but is going to be doing his best to make sure you don't fucking go forward. Well, make sure any of your team move forward.

You have to deal with Wish. A man that has to be carried time and fucking time again by other people. You literally got the worst half of THUGS. How do you expect to win with him? I don't know about your own unknown, and not talking about Soldier, I'm talking about Mercy. I don't know anything about Mercy, either who they are or the concept of the word. I show none, I don't ask for none, I don't want none. If I bleed, I bleed. At War Games, your team goes up against the God Champion of the XWF, Money Oswald. The co-best Bastard of Bobby motherfuckin' Bourbon, tied with TK of course. The Demented One, Marf. Finally, the true Latin Experience in the man known as Cholo!

Welcome to the nightmare of your minds. Welcome to the nightmare you imbeciles signed up for.

Welcome, to your abrupt demise."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Game Girl (07-24-2022), Latina Submission Machina (07-23-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-23-2022), Raion Kido (07-31-2022), Theo Pryce (07-24-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-23-2022)