Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hide's gonna hide, open challenge!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-23-2022, 04:29 AM

"Hello XWF! As I am sure you are all aware by now, I have opted into a Savage return, AND!! I think that they're actually going to allow it to happen! This is great news as I have been looking to get back into the ring all year, but Lane said no, oversee this stupid deathmatch bullshit!"

"WELL, NO MORE!"

"I mean, I will still do the deathmatch shit because Lane's kinda got me by the balls on that contract, but ALSO because fucking with the "talent" on that shit is supreme! Take Hide Yamadamnadingdong for example. This clown really thought that he was going to get a win over XWF legend Barney Green without putting in the work on a real brand? PFFFFT! Barney used to eat guys like him for breakfast! The only reason he hasn't yet is because The Green Machine is is now health conscious and tries not to eat all that trash anymore, but far-be-it-from-ME to allow some hardcore hack to try and steal some shine from a man he's not worthy of holding the glass eye of!"

'So Hide, what if we give the fans a little preview of the beating that you're going to take next Madness on THIS Savage in a one on one match!?"

"No? Didn't think so you Kong Pow chicken shit!"

"So, since we all know that Hide YokoSaki isn't going to answer the challenge, how about I just make it an open challenge!? That's right, anyone can answer the call!"

"So, XWF Universe! If you know a guy who can do the J.O.B. to the sweet Gray-Vay! Then point them to SAVAGE! Gravy's looking for a potato to smother, baby!"

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-24-2022, 04:26 AM

"I TOLD YA HIDE WOULD HIDE!"

"I just didnt expect the rest of the roster to be such..."

"Pussies! Speaking of! Savanah Knightley! You just got unceremoniously booted from Pay-4-Views, but I ain't afraid of no covid, and just think of the clout I'll get from beating a bitch that's ACTUALLY worth a Duke!"

"Someone step up and let's get SAVAGE!"

Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-26-2022, 05:25 AM

"What is this shit?"

"THREE WHOLE DAYS!"

"Three whole days, and not a single one of you bastards are willing to step up?"

"Oh shit, speaking of Bastards, how about @Thunder Knuckles™ Step up with that Xtreme title and we can finally settle that fucking draw we had!?"

"No, wait... He's busy with my sugar smacks pal Dolly!"

I guess I can go ahead and take Charlie off of the list too since he's out here playing Marco Polo for a match himself.

"How about @Corey Smith!? I know you're ... I mean retired and we did JUST had a match, but I wasn't top form! Being so close to Chris Page had me feeling a bit under the weather... Maybe it was Covid?"

"Speaking of Covid, way to continue to be a fucking waste of space @SavannahKnightley I guess you're content with yet another boring night! If that changes, I'm right here baby. I'll even let you suck my dick before I kick your fucking teeth in, cause I'm a gentlemen!"

"Real talk though, somebody is getting their ass kicked on Savage, and if none of you twats have the balls to stand up to... ME!? I'll just force myself on someone, and trust me, you DON'T want that!"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (07-26-2022)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-26-2022, 04:04 PM

Just LOL that you think I have anything to prove against you.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

07-27-2022, 04:03 AM

I have that weekend available, and I could use some lower level opponents to get me back into ring shape.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (07-27-2022)
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-27-2022, 04:34 AM

(07-26-2022, 04:04 PM)Corey Smith Said: Just LOL that you think I have anything to prove against you.

"Who said shit about proving anything? I'm just looking for a match and a payday. Now sit down and shut up, bitch boy."

(07-27-2022, 04:03 AM)Centurion Said: I have that weekend available, and I could use some lower level opponents to get me back into ring shape.

"YES! GREAT! PERFECT! THANK YOU!"

"I won't even take offense to that snide lower level shit, I'm just glad to see that SOMEBODY around here has the grapefruits to shut me up. Kinda sad that it's of course a member of the old guard."

"Kids today are such wimps, but I have a strong feeling that me and Andrew are going to show them what Savage is all about when us two vets go at it for the FIRST TIME EVER!"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (07-27-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-27-2022, 05:52 AM

(07-26-2022, 04:04 PM)Corey Smith Said: Just LOL that you think I have anything to prove against you.

Oh look, it's Corey, still doing the same amount of work he did when he was the SuperCon champ...

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Deathwish" Hide Yamazaki Offline
The Strong Style Satanist

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-27-2022, 05:37 PM

What year is this? 1998?? But hey, I get it: simple mind, simple insults! You're just lucky we're not the PC Police here! No, that's not who we are, but what we ACTUALLY are the REAL authority... authorities on how to put naughty little baby boys like YOU in their place! Simply put, you subhuman nonentity, we let you twist in the wind this whole time! You twisted in the wind as EASILY... AS! EASILYYYYYY!! as The Strong Style Satanist will proverbially twist the knife so deep into you that you'll be hard-pressed to tell the difference between a blackhead and the tip of the knife handle!

Anyway, ignore all these comments. You don't want them. You want "Deathwish" Hide Yamazaki. WHY you want him I'll NEVER know. I'm guessing stupidity. Considering your associates, it's no guess! Because if all you wanted was a shot at my client, you didn't need to go the stupid route! You never needed to save your friends Barney and Darren from THE BEATING OF THEIR MISERABLE LIVES!!! You could have waited in line, and we'd GLADLY have shown you why Hide Yamazaki is the ONLY... two-time and FIRST-EVER Lord of Violence!

Anyway, you want someone to staple your potty mouth shut, what better way to stop up a potty mouth than with SHIT! The tidal wave of shit that's about to crush you, suffocate you, even THAT won't be enough buildup to prevent HIDE! YAMAZAKI! To kick the shit OUT of you!! We accept, hope you have a plan b for when we boot you COMPLETELY out of pro wrestling, oh, and, uh, if you're now regretting the situation you've found yourself in:

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE!!! HA HA HA!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Deathwish" Hide Yamazaki's post:
Dolly Waters (07-27-2022), Latina Submission Machina (07-27-2022)
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-28-2022, 05:51 AM

(07-27-2022, 05:37 PM)"Deathwish" Hide Yamazaki Said: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE!!! HA HA HA!!!

"You said it brother. You must be REEEEEAL mad over my involvement in your last Madness appearance. So mad that you waited nearly four days and AFTER Centurion stepped up to the plate before you opened your pussy mouth. No, the early bird gets the worm and the loudest squeak gets my foot up their ass and you can wait until Madness for that;"

"When The Xtreme Alliance finishes you off once and for all!"

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-28-2022, 07:15 AM

Oh! Well! That settles it! You're a gutless, no-good, low-down, yella-bellied, panty-waisted, knock-kneed, scum-suckin' pencil-necked geek of a coward! So impatient at the presence of YOUR... UGWC HALL OF FAMER, CLASS OF 2022, A CLASS OF ONE, I'M SO GOOD!

And the man whose wrestling skills should have him at the top of the World's Most Wanted list, Hide Yamazaki!

So since you were too impatient to die, enjoy second place! I hope Centurion beats the courage back into you, but he might have to beat you so bad you'll be a broken heaping mess at this rate of scaredy cat-ness!

Anyway, you're not off the hook, potential broken heaping mess or not!
Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-28-2022, 07:43 AM

[Image: 200-2.gif]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-28-2022, 08:28 AM

Such a witty retort, you malodorous polyp!
Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-28-2022, 08:44 AM

[Image: Dimpled-Inferior-Buzzard-size-restricted.gif]

"Opt in, pal."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-30-2022, 11:17 AM

Opt. IN?? We don't opt. IN!! You WANTED us, got impatient, then settled for someone else!

So now you have a very tough decision to make here! Either way, we're GETTING our pound of flesh from you!
Hate Post Like Post