Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Dolly
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-20-2022, 11:27 PM

Yo, Dolly, two words: Get and fucked. You don't have a partner, you didn't have one for when we were rocking the tag scene around the globe, and you aren't stepping up to take on Flynn and Criminal. I got shit to deal with regarding the Television Title, and that's it, not anybody else involved, if you wanna have your period now and call people out, well, Scully just fucking hit me up asking me to go wherever the fuck he is.

Go fight Scully you little shit, get off our dicks and prove something before you make a challenge you feel like losing.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
Dolly Waters (07-20-2022)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-20-2022, 11:28 PM

scurred

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-20-2022, 11:44 PM

I know you are, it's why you're challenging us when we're in the middle of title matches.

Wanna go when I'm free? Bring a partner, I got two fists, one for both of you.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-21-2022, 12:05 AM

… what’s your concept of “free”? When we’re not coming off the heels of WarGames, and not preparing to carry your favorite dick to suck through an OCW Tag Tournament? And possibly not in the middle of a title match against him on Savage?

When is Bobby “free”? Not until he wrecks Jenny Myst as easily as he claims he will? Didn’t seem to me like juggling Jenny was so difficult for you to manage, BB. If that’s when you’ll be “free”, two weeks later, then all you had to do was say so. You wouldn’t have looked nearly as big a pussy as you do now.

I’ll be sure to opt in for the next Savage.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
A Literal Gorilla Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

07-21-2022, 12:31 AM

Oook!

(The literal gorilla points out that Dolly will be facing Bobby at Warfare in a tag match between himself and Bobby and Dolly and LSM)
Hate Post Like Post
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

07-21-2022, 05:40 AM

(07-21-2022, 12:31 AM)A Literal Gorilla Said: Oook!

(The literal gorilla points out that Dolly will be facing Bobby at Warfare in a tag match between himself and Bobby and Dolly and LSM)

Ay dios mio....this is a ESPANOL-SPEAKING GORILLA! He might be a LUCHADORA after all!

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-21-2022, 04:54 PM

(07-20-2022, 11:27 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Yo, Dolly, two words: Get and fucked. You don't have a partner, you didn't have one for when we were rocking the tag scene around the globe, and you aren't stepping up to take on Flynn and Criminal. I got shit to deal with regarding the Television Title, and that's it, not anybody else involved, if you wanna have your period now and call people out, well, Scully just fucking hit me up asking me to go wherever the fuck he is.

Go fight Scully you little shit, get off our dicks and prove something before you make a challenge you feel like losing.

*AHEM*

A WILD VITA VAMPIRE APPEARS!!!

[Image: The-Midnight-Dolls.png]

[Image: dickbobby.jpg]

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Ash Q (07-21-2022), Dolly Waters (07-21-2022)