Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Results
MADNESS #6
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-13-2022, 08:18 PM

[Image: K0F7CKx.png]

FROM THE BEAUTIFUL BEACHES OF GUAM!

[mad]

[mad]DEATHMATCH DIVISION

HIDE YAMAZAKI VS. DARREN DANGEROUS & BARNEY GREEN
HANDICAP TORNADO TAG MATCH! NO TAGS NEEDED!

FOR THE LORD OF VIOLENCE TITLE

[Image: dead-or-alive-dead-or-alive-xtreme.gif]

VITA VALENTEEN VS. JACKI O'LANTERN
DEAD OR ALIVE BEACH VOLLEYBALL BLOWOUT!!!

WHAT WILL BE IN THE VOLLEYBALLS? WILL THEY EXPLODE? IS THE CROWD ALLOWED TO ATTACK THE COMPETITORS? OH HELL YEAH!
[/mad]

[mad]IDL DIVISION

[Image: giphy.gif]

DARCY GRAVES VS. JAMAICAN JIMMY

MYRA RIVERS VS. LEXI GOLD VS. MOLLY BARNES VS. "THE VIP" CHRIS MOSH

JOSSLYN SPENCER VS. CHRIS "DOC" DOCHERTY VS. REGINALD DAMPSHAW III VS. SIERRA SILVER

ELIJAH COPELAND VS. LI'L JUICY
NON-TITLE MATCH
[/mad]

[mad]GEMINI DIVISION

P.W.T. VS. 2BROKECHICKS VS. THE PRIVILEGED ELITE

MAD RHYMES VS. BGTL VS. DA BING BONG TWINZZ

THEMIS PALAESTRA VS. TEAM KTFO
FOR THE GEMINI CHAMPIONSHIPS
[/mad]

Hello hello! Marv Smegma here… We’ve got RED HOT rumors swirling about the return of the XWF Trios Titles right here on Team Green! And speaking of Green, what brought Barney and Darren together, and was Death Match GM Micheal Graves involved? Call today! $2.99 for the first minute, 99 cents each additional minute!!!

[mad]
PRE-SHOW DARK MATCHES:

“Good Time” Stevie McKeown def. Calypso and Jamaican Jimmy Via small package (Match Time 4:13)

Johnny Miami def. Job Guy and Homer Sapien Via Miami Vice (Match Time 7:41)

Terry Borden defeated Big Preesh Via DQ (Match Time 6:24)

Pre-Show Main Event:

Mini Morbid defeated Tremble the Clown Via Gott ist Tott! To retain the XWF Minis Title
(Match Time 5:27)
[/mad]
[Image: Qwh2Xvi.png]
The scene comes up in the middle of the ring, and we see Elijah Copeland standing in the center of it. He's wearing a black dress shirt, blue jeans, and black dress shoes. He has the IDL championship around his waist and gets a smile on his face. He taps the belt softly with his hands as he was still taking in the moment of being a champion.

Elijah Copeland: You know, I stand here right now, and I have to tell you that being a champion...well, it feels great. I'll say that Chris was a-okay champion, but he had too much on his plate to keep the belt, and I don't blame him. As for me, I have plenty on my plate, and that's no lie, but I can focus on what matters.

I look at you fans and I want you to know that I didn't fight for you. I fought for myself. I fought to show that world that I can be the best, and having this belt around my waist proves it. You see, Chris never gave a shit about making promos and coming out here in the middle of this ring. I care about that kind of thing because I know that I love having the spotlight on me. HAHAHA! I can promise you that this belt is going to stay with me for a very long time and that nobody on the Madness brand is better than me.

He gets a half-hearted grin on his face. He hears the boos, but Elijah shrugs it off.

Elijah Copeland: Which brings me to Lil' Juicy. I don't know who this guy is, but I honestly don't care. He's stepping into the ring with one of the most dominating men that ever stepped foot in this ring. Don't get me wrong, Juicy. You must have some kind of talent, and that's good for you. But no matter what, you'll never be able to beat me. Why? Because I'm Elijah Copeland. I'm the golden boy of this brand. I'm the Gold Standard. I'm the leader of the Golden Era. Tonight, you're going to see why this brand belongs to me and why you're nothing more than a stepping stone to help me climb higher than ever before. And that's not the truth...THAT'S THE GOLDEN TRUTH!

That's when Breaking through hits the pa system, and you see Elijah Copeland leaving the ring. He walks up the ramp as the boos continue to take him in. He walks behind the curtain as the scene fades to a commercial.

[Image: uvVdaft.jpg]
Welcome to Madness… As always, I am your humble host, Jacuinde Cauhtemoc. Joining me once again is the incomparable Ira “Bath” Saltzmann… Bath! Are you excited to be here tonight in Guam? It’s a heck of a show!

[Image: oJvuyIf.jpg]
Did you know there are strip clubs here with all American girls, J? Huge knockers. Huge. Hell YES I’m thrilled to be here! I can’t wait for tonight’s show, every match is a scorcher!

Two brand new additions to the roster are making their debuts tonight, and the IDL Champion is in attendance, taking on Li’l Juicy in a non-title affair… but of course, the main event is the big news, Team KTFO and Themis Palaestra for the Gemini Championships!

I am going to laugh SO hard when those girls fall flat! But it’s not the destination, J, it’s the journey! Let’s get started already and take a look at a newcomer to the brand!

[Image: 3CHaawp.png]
VS.
[Image: RZXueTv.png]

The lights go out in the arena. The screen starts to slowly flicker, as a music box is heard throughout the arena. The lightning then cracks across the screen, the music box is seen on the screen cracked in half. Artemis begins playing, as Green and Yellow spotlights are shone on the middle of the stage. A man in a long trench coat comes out first, stepping through the spotlight. He moves over to the left, as Darcy is seen stepping out into the light, looking out at the fans smiling a bit. She then poses as her father claps. The lights come on, and Darcy begins her walk down the ramp. She grips the chain around her neck, then looks out at the fans scoffing at them, as she passes them up. The music starts to pick up, as Darcy makes it to the bottom.

Darcy then looks into the ring, before she moves over to the stairs she slaps the mat, then turns towards the stairs with her father still in tow. She climbs up onto the apron looking out, then her father holds the ropes open for her, she climbs through them. She then flexes for the fans once more as her father looks over at the ring announcer.

Ring Announcer: accompanied by Ciaran Page, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 126 lbs. She is Darcy Graves!

Darcy then turns around smiling at the person. She backs into a corner sitting down as her father moves to that corner to stand with her. She then passes him the chain, then stands up, lifting herself on the ropes, watching for her opponent.

Jimmy struts out from the back smoking a fat blunt. This stuff looks stronger than usual, it must be prime Guam crop. He looks nearly catatonic.

Jimmy has to get directed to the ring by the fans and he finally gets there, then climbs into his corner, staring straight ahead like he got a lobotomy.

[mad]DING!

Darcy Graves fires out of her corner and catches an unprepared Jimmy with a devastating Front Missile Drop Kick that sends him crashing into the corner back first! Before “The Rasta Mon” can recover, Darcy flies in and leaps into the air with a running high knee that she calls “Waking the Dead”, but if anything it does the opposite of its namesake as Jimmy Mon staggers out of the corner and Flair flops in the center of the ring. Darcy taunts the jeering crowd as Jimmy remains motionless in the ring. Darcy turns her attention back to That Jamaican Guy, who still has not moved an inch.

In a flash, she’s on him locking in her modified Anaconda Cross Lock known as the “Grave Vice Cross”! Jimmy was out before the hold was applied, leaving the official no option but to immediately call for the bell!

Darcy’s theme begins to play as the official orders her to release the hold, but Darcy doesn’t and instead grins before wrenching back even harder on the comatose “Rastafarian”. The official warns her again, and this time Darcy releases the hold and rolls straight to her feet, intimidating the referee into the corner where after a tense moment, she demands he raise her hand. Cautiously, he does, and the boos are deafening!

WINNER - DARCY GRAVES
(Match Time: 1:45)
[/mad]

What an impressive debut! Poor Jimmy never even had a chance!

That’s what happens when you over imbibe on the devil’s lettuce, Jacuinde! You gotta lay off the chiba before a big match!

I guess so! I hope no one has been toking up in the Death Match Division, because we are all set for a nasty bit of business in the form of a handicap match… Darren Dangerous and Barney Green made life miserable for Hide Yamazaki in last Madness’s boat showdown! Hide wants them BOTH to pay!

Listen. Hide Yamazaki is a monster. But Darren and Barney are TWO monsters. I expect Hide bit off more than he can chew… but he’s going down swinging, because that’s how HYE rolls!

[Image: IUD5wGQ.png]&[Image: RKv7d6V.png]
VS.
[Image: UflpRYw.png]

"Realize" By AC/DC starts to play as Barney and Darren step out to the stage with chairs in hand! They pump up the crowd as they head down to the ring!

The first few seconds of "The Mob Rules" by Black Sabbath begins to play, and once “Whoooooahh, come onnn!” is heard, Hide Yamazaki bursts through the curtains, swinging his chains and forcing out a sadistic-sounding laugh.

"Led to the ring by his manager, 'The #1 Hit-Maker' Johnny Bonecrusher... from the Kabukicho District in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan... weighing in at 253 pounds... 'Deathwish' Hide Yamazaki!"

Soon after, "The #1 Hit-Maker" Johnny Bonecrusher emerges as well, keeping a good distance away from the wild man. He slaps his hands together and clasps them together sinisterly as he basks in the chaotic energies of his client. The swinging of the chains continues as Yamazaki makes his way down the aisle. Johnny then speeds on past, ducking under the chain "propellers" and stopping once he's at the top of the ring steps. Yamazaki throws his chains into the ring with reckless abandon, inciting the referee to shout at him, which accomplishes nothing. Johnny just smirks and shrugs coyly at the referee. He pries the ropes apart, and Yamazaki darts in between them, entering the ring in a wild staggering way fashion. Johnny then casually descends the steps and begins circling the ring.

[mad]
DING!

Barney and Darren both charge Hide Yamazaki looking to do some early damage with the steel chairs that they brought to the ring. Hide rolls under the double swing, causing the two chairs to clank together! Hide fires in with various strikes that alternate between the two men. Hide levels Darren Dangerous with an Enzui Lariat! Barney and hide brawl in the center of the ring as Darren rolls to the outside to recover. Hide overtakes the braw and backs Barney into the ropes, but Barn fires back with Intelligent Diversion! The vicious throat uppercut stuns Hide and leaves him gasping for hsi breath! Darren rolls back in, and he and Barney do some double team damage, but Hide fights them both off and takes out Barney with a dropkick to the knees before turning his attention to a recovering Darren Dangerous.

THE DEVIL!

Hide Yamazaki just broke Darren Dangerous in two!

Barney is back on his feet with a kick to Hide’s belly, but Hide catches Barn’s leg and wags his finger “NO”!

The WHEEL OF FORTUNE!

Barney crashes to the mat grasping at his bad knee. Hide lays the boots to Barn’s knee and looks to be looking for The Hanged Man!

It’s locked in!

Graves slides into position!

Barney is fighting for all that he is worth!

BUT HIS HAND LOOKS READY TO TAP!

POISON MIST!

MICHEAL GRAVES JUST SPIT GREEN MIST INTO HIDE YAMAZAKI’S EYES!

Hide releases the hold and rolls off of Barney as he wipes away at his eyes!

Graves helps Barney to his feet and Barn is right back on the offensive with hammering punches to the head of the knelt Hide!

THE GREEN DREAM!!!

Barney has Hide locked in his Crossface Chickenwing! Hide struggles, but Barn has it locked in tight, leaving the blinded Hide no choice but to tap out!

WINNERS - THE DANGEROUS DADDIES
(Match Time: 5:52)
[/mad]

What just happened in the Death Match Division??? Micheal Graves got physically involved! Not a chance Johnny Hitmaker lets that slide!

Of course not Jacuinde! He’s livid! If he didn’t have to hurry backstage for the next match I bet he’d have a lot to say!
[Image: cGInlPs.png]
If anyone has been following the XWF Madness brand, they would know how unpredictable and crazy they are when booking matches. For Jacki O' Lantern, she was like a kid in a candy store because she was able to participate in these matches. She landed in Guam hours prior, and she decided to check out the location of the beach in which Vita Valenteen will be having their match at, so there The Queen of Trickery sat by the water already in her full ring gear as she threw a ball of yawn and her cats went after it, then switched her focus to the water where she watched some people swimming. She wasn't exactly a fan of swimming like most people are, but seeing them with smiles glued to their faces made Jacki happy.

"Uh, hey…"

Jacki turned to see a small figure draped in a heavy black robe in an effort to protect herself from the sun's burning rays. Vita motions towards the volleyball net that's been set up for their contest.

"Not exactly what I was expecting when I pushed for a singles match between us."

Jacki got up from the ground, then turned to her and looked at the volleyball net as well as she placed a hand on her hips.

“Hey bud. You know I wasn't expecting this either, but I'm glad you and I finally got our one on one match. It has been long overdue.”

Vita smiled, though it was hardly noticeable under her heavy hood.

"Agreed, but…" Her smile quickly faded away. "I'm not even sure if we can call this a match. Has anyone briefed you on what exactly thus is supposed to be? The advertising suggests that there might be explosives inside of the balls, and that net along with Graves comments on this match make me think that it's just an excuse to see YOU in a bikini."

Vita took pause as she wondered how familiar Jacki was with the Madness Deathmatch GM.

She shook her head. Jacki had never been comfortable parading around in clothing that showed off a lot of skin. She much preferred the opposite and would rather let her wrestling ability be the main focus to the audience. Still, she remained hopeful that things will be alright.

“Nah, I'm good with what I always wear, and you should be too. If anything, we could always throw him in the water and fight how we want to fight. I am itching to test out those volleyballs, should they contain explosives.”

The thought of the two of them rebelling against Gravy's sexist stupidity to deliver a banger of a fight brought the smile back to Vita's face.

"I'm totally down for kicking Graves' slimy butt before we have a REAL match to crown the next Lord of Violence!"

Vita was too excited and thus careless, allowing her hand to become exposed to the sun's rays.

"CRAP!"

Vita quickly tucked her flesh back under the robe.

"And I'm definitely NOT wearing a bikini!"

“We may be opponents, but don't worry, I got your back. In the meantime, are you hungry? I brought some food and set it up on the table over there. Come on, I will show you.”

Jacki led Vita to the table that contained various food items including chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and a bunch of other things. As Vita politely picked at the food while Jacki started to grub the scene faded to black.
Backstage, we meet the two familiar faces of the BGTL Squad, Claire Rogers and Ximena Asensio. Clad in their ring gear, they’re well into their pre-match warm-up, but it’s clear that Claire isn’t about to let some things go unsaid. She interrupts Ximena in the middle of a warm-up lunge and deifnatly stares up at her much taller friend.

Claire: “So, are we gonna talk about this or what?”

Acting oblivious, Ximena shrugs.

Ximena: “Talk about what exactly?”

Claire grunts, and starts stomping her feet on the ground.

Claire: “THIS! The situation you’ve put us in? Holy motherfucking shitballs Ximmie, I thought you were supposed to be the smart one out of the two of us!”

Ximena: “What a nice compliment, I’ll take it.”

Claire: “Oh, fuck you! You know what I’m talking about. Can’t believe you let Johnny Hitmaker be our manager! He’s a stack of shit!”

Ximena rolled her eyes.

Ximena: “Our goals are aligned, Claire. We want to be Gemini Champions, and he wants to put us there.”

Claire: “Just because he wants to taker down the Themises! He’s just expecting us to do his dirty work. Now I don’t mind punching those Greek hoes in the uterus, but shit on a stick, Ximmie, he’s just using us!”

Ximena: “Look, does it matter? Since when do you care about doing things the right way, anyhow? If we beat the Bing Bongs and Mad Rhymes…”

Claire: “You mean WHEN!”

Ximena: “Yes, that. When we do, we’re right at the front of the line for a title shot. Let Johnny pull off his shenanigans. We only stand to profit in the end.”

Claire: “And if we don’t?”

Ximena: “Then the trial run ends, and you get to say ‘I told you so’. But Claire, you better do everything in your power to win every single goddamn match we’re in you hear? If you sabotage this on purpose just to tell me it was never going to work out anyway, I am going to kick your ass!”

Claire: “Bitch, I never lose on purpose! Well, except for that one time when I got myself DQ’d because I REALLY wanted to kick Kenzi in the crotchrot. But other than that, never!”

Ximena: “I mean, there was that other time when…”

Claire: “Yeah, yeah, fine! Jesus FUCK, why do you have to remember everything?? I’ll do my best, okay? Just so I can say I told you so!”

Ximena: “That’s what I like to hear. Now simmer down and save some of that aggression for the ring. We’ll need it.”

And the camera cuts away.

Next we have three tag teams who are all pretty familiar with each other by this point… BGTL - now under the managerial services of one Johnny Hitmaker, Da Bing Bong Twinzz, and Mad Rhymes - this one is going to be hard hitting, Bath!

Let me tell you right now, Jacuinde, John Hitmaker is going to take those girls in BGTL to the TOP of the mountain! Themis Palaestra made a HUGE mistake when they left him for James Raven, and we’ll see them fall flat on their faces for it later tonight!

I feel like you can never make up your mind who to root for…

I just toppled you! BGTL!

[Image: LxdUcnq.png]
VS.
[Image: NrzQKFq.png]
VS.
[Image: PbfhiQy.png]

LET ME MAKE ONE THING… PERFECTLY CLEAR!!!

The music hits and Johnny Hitmaker walks out from the back, flanked on both sides by Ximena Asensio and, reluctantly, Claire Rogers.

The BGTL girls walk confidently down to the ring as Johnny walks behind, grinning. You can almost see him counting money in his mind after adding these two ladies to his clientele.

Claire and Xim hop up onto the apron near a corner and wait for their opponents to arrive.

Da Bing Bong Twinzz leap out from behind the curtain full of energy. They clap their hands over their heads and essentially do jumping jacks all the way down the ramp.

They toss hundred dollar bills all over the ramp and out to the fans, and the fans excitedly snatch them up only to find out they have the Twinzz faces on them.

Out walks Maxine with her hands to her mouth, hitting a sick beat box rhythm.

Bobbi London follows in a sequined jumpsuit a la Elvis Presley, complete with a big cape. She puts a mic to her lips and raps as Mad Rhymes walk to the ring.

”Yo yo yo it’s your lass Bobbi B,
Bout to walk to ring and feed my D
To the GTL B’s and the BBT’s!
Got me arse squeezed into sexy spandex
All to handle business get these fools wrecked
In the ring me and Maxy gonna rawdog sex
Throw a shrimp on the barbie, mate, because you’d is NEXT!”

Bobbi and Max then get up on the apron and stare intimidatingly at their opponents. London rips her cape off and throws it at Johnny Hitmaker at ringside, who falls to the ground and tries to pretend he is injured, threatening to sue.

[mad]
DING!

The bell sounds and right away MC C-Munqqquee is sent flying out of the ring through the ropes by Bobbi and Maxine. Claire and Xim do the same with Li’l Ca$h-App. The four women then stand nose to nose in the ring, clearly wanting to just deal with earth other and not the Bing Bongs.

A brawl ensues, and neither side gets a clear advantage. Xim finds herself unable to withstand Maxine’s raw power and gets manhandled, while Claire does better against Bobbi, getting her into a corner where she stomps a mudhole.

Johnny Hitmaker screams until he is red in the face to get Ximena to fight back smarter, but all it does is get Maxine’s attention. She smiles and makes kissy faces at Johnny and Johnny then goes red in the face a second time for completely different reasons. Maxine bites her lip and then steps out onto the apron and beckons Johnny to come closer. Miraculously, the man with allegedly two brains does as she wishes.

Maxine leans down and whispers something in Johnny’s ear… and it must have been pretty pornigraphic, because Johnny is now purple and backing away from the ring area while unconsciously holding his hands over his backside. At that point both Bing Bong Twinzz leap into the ring and run into Maxine from behind, sending her flying off of the apron and on top of Johnny Hitmaker! Max is on Johnny’s back and she must have hit her head because she is dead weight on top of him and he can’t get free.

Ximena grabs Li’l Cas$h-App and gives him a standing spinebuster before catching a backflip dropkick from MC C-Munqqquee that sends her into the buckles. Claire tries to attack C-Munq but Bobbi trips her up and she falls flat on her face. C-Munq then drops a set of three snap leg drops on the back of her head. Claire rolls out of the ring and Bobbi London charges C-Munq but her clothesline is ducked. Double drop kick from the BB Twinzz! Bobbi’s arms get tied in the ropes!

Ximena catches a double superkick, and then the Twinzz do something new. Li’l Ca$h-App hops onto MC C-Munqqquee’s shoulders, and Ca$h-App pulls Asensio up off her feet in a powerbomb… and then C-Munq grabs her and does the same, lifting her double high up in the air! The Twinzz dive forward and Xim is bounced off the mat… THE VOLTRON BOMB!!! c-mUNQ HOOKS A LEG FOR THE 1-2-3!

WINNERS - DA BING BONG TWINZZ

(Match Time 7:12)

[/mad]

Faceit, Bath, the Twinzz are on a win streak! They’ve now beaten BGTL, Mad Rhymes, and the number one contenders for the Gemini Titles Themis Palaestra!

It’s mind boggling, honestly… and what was that thing called Voltron? Because they combined like Captain Planet? I hate it!
[Image: Qwh2Xvi.png]
"5 out of 6" by Dessa hits and Lexi Gold makes her way from behind the curtain. The crowd cheers her on as she makes her way down the ramp, already dressed in her ring gear for tonight's match. She decides to circle ringside where she claps a few fans hands before running up the stairs and entering the ring through the bottom rope, then she walks over and grabs a mic from the ring attendant and makes her way over to the center of the ring. She waits for her music to die before raising the mic to her lips, then exhales into the mic with a smile on her face.

Lexi Gold: Hello, Guam! This is my first visit here, and I must say that you made me feel very welcome here, and for that I say thank you. I look forward to coming here again in the near future. I could go on and on about the beautiful views and good food, but that is not why I'm out here. I'm here to fight and after my previous victory right here on Madness I'm ready to continue making waves, but first I have to get through three individuals along the way.

She pauses as she looks at the crowd, who in turn cheer her on, not exactly happy with the name she was about to bring up first.

Lexi Gold: This man that I'm about to bring up, we have a history of bad blood. He doesn't respect me and I don't respect him, but that doesn't take away from the fact that I view him as a great competitor, and he pushes me to the limit. That's exactly what I want and with this match in particular I feel like he will do just that. With no title to cling to he wants to climb back up the ladder of success. However, there will be one woman pulling him down to try and prevent that, that would be me.

The crowd chants her name as a smirk forms on her face.

I hope you are ready to revisit history again, but this time you won't have a championship to throw in my face as insults to use against me. While I complimented you, I still believe you are simply a shadow of your former self. Good luck on getting it back.

That brings me to two women I haven't had the pleasure of being in a ring with yet, Molly Barnes and Myra Rivers. Myra is a veteran in this business. She has been in this game longer than I have, so she probably has acquired a lot of experience and seen just about everything, so I look forward to us opening a new chapter in our careers and testing her out to see if she has what it takes to step inside the ring with someone of my caliber. While I may not agree with her life choices, I look forward to testing her out in the ring. I hope she walks into this match focused and as serious as they come, because one move of mine can end it quickly if she is not. The same could be said with all my opponents.

She runs a hand through her hair and twirls the mic in her hands as more thoughts come to mind.

Word of advice for all of you, come prepared or don't come at all!

She drops the mic and taunts the crowd before leaving the ring and heading backstage.

Get ready, Bath, coming up next is the first fatal fourway of the evening, and it’s a doozy! Former IDL Champion Chris “VIP” Mosh is going in there with Molly Barnes, Myra Rivers, and Lexi Gold!

Three chicks. Mosh wins - EASY!
[Image: UoTCWsM.png]
Madness cuts to the back where Myra Rivers is rewatching some footage from the previous show. She’s watching, more or less, the end of her match with Sierra Silver and as she rewatches what is going on, with her and Sierra both being laid out at the end as the result of a mystery assailant, Myra begins to express some anger on her face as the clip that she is watching ends. She takes a deep breath, trying to keep her composure going, but ultimately, the anger is still going through her as she begins to express her thoughts.

Myra Rivers: With all due respect to Sierra Silver, last Madness, I was in a match against her where I felt like I was really in the zone. I felt like I had every chance in the world to win that match but then that didn’t even happen because SOMEONE decided to be a coward and assault both of us. It goes without saying that I didn’t want the match to end that way and the way the match ended was nothing but a bunch of horseshit… excuse my language. Yeah, I’ve had to sit on that one for about a few weeks now and it still doesn’t sit well with me. The first thing I want to know is who the fuck that coward is. I want to know who’s behind it so that I can get them in that ring and so I can put them in their place. Yeah, it seems cut and dry and is no way going to be easy or anything, but I’m not going to stand for that. Throughout much of my career, over and over again, I’ve repeatedly had to deal with people that htink that they can jsut get one over on me at my expense or people that think that I’m just someone that they can use as their own personal gatekeeper… someone that they can just run down thinking that I won’t fight back…

Well, I don’t know about Sierra who for the most part has been silent on the whole issue…

…but I AM going to fight back and I AM going to get my own brand of justice against this coward. I AM going to show everyone here, at the expense of this coward, that I’m NOT a fucking pushover and that I’m NOT someone to run down…

Of course, I have to show this coward just that at the expense of my opponents tonight and I know that, to my knowledge… and my hope, none of them were involved with what happened. At least, I would WANT to think so anyway. But, considering that I’m largely the newest of the four and since my mind is obviously going to be stuck in overdrive regarding this coward, yeah, this IS going to be an uphill battle for me all in all. I completely acknowledge that…

Myra takes a pause as she does the best that she can to shift gears toward the task at hand.

Myra Rivers: Molly Barns is going to be a tough one for sure. But, with her? I know she’s in a similar situation as I am. I know she’s got her own grudge and her own battle to fight and I am not one to stand in the way there. She’s going to be chomping at the bit trying to send a message to Le Dreu or whatever her name is and maybe she’s going to be a little more aggressive and off the mark. Sorry Molly, I’m not someone that you can use as a personal message bitch. Lexi and Mosh are both coming off of highs from the last Madness, I acknowledge that. Lexi got a huge win on her hands while Mosh was part of the winning team in the main event. I know who they are. I’ve heard of them.

It’s going to be tough as it is just with the level of competition, but something that I have always been able to do is fight at my very best when my back is up against the wall and that is something I am going to have to do tonight and WILL do tonight. I’m going to find a way to win and whoever this coward is? Yeah, you better be watching. I dare you to try to pull that garbage on me again and then see what happens because as far as I’m concerned?

Once I find out exactly who the fuck you are?

You’re going to get me when I’m pissed off and trust me, you’re NOT going to like it a bit!

Myra storms off the scene to try to focus further on her match as the scene comes to an end.

[Image: K8wAzPP.png]
VS.
[Image: gY4ath4.png]
VS.
[Image: WprXn8u.png]
VS.
[Image: uHk1u2k.png]

Chris Mosh comes out from the back, then waits while a gaggle of paparazzi run out behind him and start snapping photos.

The paps follow Mosh all the way down the aisle. He stops and poses a few times for them, pretending to sign autographs that he doesn’t actually sign. He finally gets in the ring slowly to make sure all the photogs get his best angles, and then he slips into one of the open corners and leans back on the turnbuckles with a smirk.

Myra Rivers emerges with a smile as the fans blow up. It’s obvious she has people in the crowd familiar with her career, with one person in the front row holding a sign saying AND FINALLY… MYRA IS HERE!

Rivers saunters down to the ring, slapping hands as the crowd continues to cheer for the SCW star. She gets to the ring and looks across at the official, waiting patiently for her opponent.

“5 out of 6” by Dessa plays and Lexi Gold appears from behind the curtain to a chorus of cheers from the crowd. She slowly makes her way down the ramp and gazes out on the jam packed arena before she runs toward the fans at ringside and claps their hands.

The Golden Goddess then makes her way up the steps and goes through the bottom rope before she makes her way toward the center for a pose. She then settles into her own corner and waits for the match to begin.

Molly pops out with a big grin, then she heads to the ring leading a big INNIT! INNIT! INNIT! Chant along with the crowd. She takes a long hard look at all three of her opponents, then goes to the remaining corner and starts getting stretched and ready.

[mad]
DING!

The bell sounds and the four opponents approach each other tentatively at first, unsure of who to focus on. Eventually they pair off, with Myra River and Chris Mosh going at it and Molly Barnes trading blows with Lexi Gold. They pretty much stick to this separation for most of the match, with things getting heated between Mosh and Rivers pretty early on. Mosh enjoys the advantage to start, using his strength and size against Rivers to keep her grounded.

Meanwhile, Barnes and Gold go at a much quicker pace. Barnes has a huge momentum burst to start, repeatedly knocking Gold to the mat with spinning back kicks and even a pretty spectacular handspring elbow shot. Lexi craftily stays patient and finds an opening after a absorbing some punishment for a while, though, and a desperation GOLDDIGGER evens things up between them, leaving both women gasping for air on the mat.

Chris Mosh absolutely starches Myra Rivers with a superkick, but he decides to pose for his personal camera crew instead of taking advantage of everyone else in the match being down. By the time he looks to cover Rivers, she snares him in a small package and very nearly steals a three count before the former IDL Champion is able to kick out! They both get to their feet and Mosh is dropped by a VIXEN KICK!

Myra Rivers snatches Mosh and gets him ready for the REBEL BOMB… but she gets speared half to death by Lexi Gold! Lexi then gets Mosh into a LEXIPLEX… but Mosh doesn’t go over! He reverses into the MOSHPLEX! It gets a two count before Molly Barnes breaks things apart with a diving knee drop from the second rope!

The pairs split off again after that, this time with reversed success. Barnes is able to keep Lexi Gold on her back with multiple tosses and suplexes, while Myra Rivers works on Chris Mosh’s legs and arms with various submission attempts, none of which are enough to get a tap but definitely wear down the former champ’s limbs.

Rivers gets Mosh into a corner and knocks him willy when she runs in with her REBEL DOUBLE KNEE SPLASH! She ascends the ropes and looks ready to end things with a SPIRIT BREAKER, but Barnes sends Lexi Gold into the corner hard, knocking Rivers down! Myra falls all the way to the concrete floor, hitting hard!

Barnes runs into the corner and goes for a big stinger splash, but Lexi Gold gets a boot up and drops her. One FOOL’S GOLD into the turnbuckle later and Barnes is looking up at the lights trying to blink herself awake.

With Barnes handled Lexi turns her focus to Chris Mosh who has finally gotten himself vertical again. Gold wraps Mosh up in the STAY GOLD sleeper, and she has it sunk in DEEP! Mosh flails but starts losing consciousness almost immediately… Mosh is about to tap when the LIGHTS GO OUT!

[Image: alexa-bliss-creepy.gif]

The MadnessTron shows the creepy face of Jenny Myst, and suddenly a bunch of tiny stuffed Meat Clowns fall from the rafters! They rain down all over the ring and Lexi is confused… she lets go of Mosh and grabs one of the clowns, ripping it in half in anger and throwing it out of the ring while screaming for Jenny to come and get some.

The lights pop back up and Jenny Myst is nowhere to be seen… but Molly Barnes is there to roll up Lexi for the 1-2-3!

WINNER - MOLLY BARNES

(Match Time 8:44)

[/mad]

Jenny Myst on MADNESS??? And what an impact her presence had… I think Lex had that match won, but Molly Barnes gets a gift in the form of a pile of meat clowns from heaven!

You mean from HELL Jacuinde! Those things are super creepy, and I’m pretty sure they have teeth… WHY DO THEY HAVE TEETH!?!?

The world may never know… but what we DO know is that you have been salivating for this next match! It’s time for some beach volleyball!

There’s gonna be some bouncing out there, J! They can’t help but jiggle when they’re in bikinis and chasing a bouncing ball around!

Well, that may be true, but it’s going to have the Lord of Violence prize on the line as well, so you can expect things to get HAIRY!

No WAY these girls are hairy… it’s bikini season!

[Image: Eopy3ix.png]

[mad]The camera cuts to the shores of Guam where we see Jacki and Vita standing awkwardly by the volleyball net. Jacki is in her usual ring attire, and Vita is fully cloaked from the sun's rays with a thick heavy black robe.

Graves strolls into view with a disappointed frown.

”Okay, I see that the dress code was ignored… Anyway, see this ball? Inside of it is an explosive. That sand…” Graves points towards the general area of the volleyball net. ”Sensors that will trigger it.”

Graves walks across the sandy court and takes a seat in a folding chair.

”We’re going to play volleyball until someone can’t continue. Last woman standing wins. Now, to decide who serves first, AND to get you two loosened up for the event, we’re going to see who can recover from the other’s finisher quicker, fastest one to their feet serves! Alphabetical order, Jacki, you’re up!”

Vita and Jacki begrudgingly comply.

No Fucks Given!

Jacki plants Vita into the sand with her patented Gotch Style Piledriver! Vita lays there stunned as Gravy controls the stopwatch! Vita lays there for a moment before turning over to her belly and pushing herself up to her feet.

”Nine seconds, surprising! Vita, your go!”

Vita shakes the cobwebs before sprinting and springing off of the volleyball net!

Jacki puffs her chest and braces herself!

EAT DEFEAT!

Jacki hits the sand back first! Gravy starts the timer as Jacki coughs and gasps for air. Fighting through the pain and lack of oxygen, Jacki hurries to her feet!

”EIGHT SECONDS! EVEN BETTER! JACKI SERVES!”

The women take their places for an explosive game of volleyball.

Jacki serves and the ball flies high into the air. Vita gets under it, but is unable to keep her eyes on the ball thanks to the sun!

BOOM!

Vita is sent rag dolling across the sand as dust and smoke fill the air!

”Point, Jacki! Vita’s serve, IF she can continue!”

A lot is taken out of her from the explosion, but Vita manages to push herself back up to her feet and dust herself off before taking her position. Vita lobs the ball over the net. Jacki gets under it and sends it back! Vita rushes the net and spikes the ball!

BOOM!

As the dust settles, Jacki is found laying in the sand groaning. The new tatters in her attire bring a grin to Gravy’s face!

”VERY NICE! Jacki, you good?”

Jacki pushes up to all fours and cuts Gravy a dirty look before taking her position.

She serves, and Vita once again has trouble spotting the ball in the bright sun, but she manages to send the ball back over to Jacki! Jacki gets under it and bops it back high into the air. Vita seemingly loses sight of the ball and it drops right beside her!

BOOM!

Gravy starts his timer!

Vita doesn’t move for a few seconds until finally a cough lets us know that she’s still unalive! Vita pushes herself out of the sand, but the front of her robe is now tattered and allowing sun to make contact with her skin! Vita yelps and drops back to the sand desperately trying to cover up!

Graves smiles wide!

”ELIMINATED, VITA VALENTINES!!!”

Graves hops out of his chair and presents Jacki with her L.O.V. prize as XWF staff rush to Vita’s aid!

[Image: LOV-Volley.png]
[/mad]

Jesus, I think Vita might be dead! Vampires can die, right? Especially on the beach? But we’ve got big questions about how much Micheal Graves is getting his hands dirty lately!

I don’t. I know the answer… he’s a scumbag, J! Vinnie Lane was stupid to give this guy another job.
Jason Cashe: "I have a surprise for you!"

Being on Madness was becoming a fantastic way to travel the world. Two people in love, becoming closer in both a personal and professional level could benefit from that.

Josslynn Spencer: "Don't prank me before a match please.."

Stopping in the backstage area, Jason Cashe's jaw dropped in utter shock.

Jason Cashe: "I would never!"

She gave him a look because she and everyone else knew better. He pushes past the confusion.

Jason Cashe: "Before you ruin my gift.. It's in here, follow me.."

Josslynn Spencer: "Damnit Jason! I said NO sex at the shows!"

His head drops in a long sigh. Turning towards her, Cashe ducks down and lifts Josslynn up over his right shoulder. Her upper half hanging down his back, he walked into the room where he was trying to take her.

Jason Cashe: "Here, my Love! I come with a gift of luck for tonight!"

His hands grab her butt cheeks and use them to talk ala Ace Ventura but it was her butt, not his own. His voice changes as he pretends to be the voice of her butt.

Josslynn's Butt: "A gift? For me? Awww thank you! I love it!"

Struggling and wiggling to get free, Josslynn growls. Cashe laughs as he sets her down and gets slapped to his shirt-covered chest.

Josslynn Spencer: "You're not funny!"

Yet she had a smile on her face. Turning around, that smile faded as she looked at the present Cashe had brought for her.

Josslynn Spencer: "What is that?!"

Jason Cashe: "What? That's a Goat! A live action Goat! We got a GOAT in the building!!"

Josslynn Spencer: "What the hell am I going to do with a Goat?"

Jason Cashe: "It's supposed to bring you luck! Who knows.. Maybe you'll get a Title shot!"

Cashe long stares into the XWF Camera.

Josslynn Spencer: "It is kind of cute!"

Jason Cashe: "Say huh?"

Josslynn Spencer: "Are we going to take it home?"

Jason Cashe: "No but watch this, best part!"

Jolting forward, Cashe growls and 'Roars' at the Goat and it stiffens and tips over like a cow getting pushed over.

Josslynn Spencer: "Oh My Gawd!"

Jason Cashe: "Hahahaha right?! Fainting Goats are the best! It's like they are being tased!"

She slaps him to his shoulder before crouching down next to the Goat and petting it.

Josslynn Spencer: "So we can keep it?"

Jason Cashe: "Ohhh no! He will be someone's dinner tonight! They make an excellent Goat Shoulder Curry!"

Josslynn Spencer: "I've got a match to get ready for.."

Standing up, Josslynn leaves the room. Cashe follows after her as the Goat makes some noise as it gets back to its feet.

Can we just move on from that embarrassment of a Lord of Violence match and get to the next match already? You know how much I love tag team action!

You have LITERALLY never said that before… but maybe this one will make a believer out of you for good! Three teams in one ring at one time, this time with normal tag rules… 2BrokeChicks, P.W.T., and the gorgeous pair of Privileged Elite! Take us to the ring already!

[Image: BW7FIE9.png]
VS.
[Image: I23DDSK.png]
VS.
[Image: Kbn0svN.png]

Ikura ikura ikura ore no kachi wa ikura!
Run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up!
Ikura ikura ikura ore no kachi wa ikura!
Run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up!

ANARCHY's "Run It Up" comes on over the PA system as the arena lights dim down, bringing all attention to the lighting on and around the stage. Everyone’s attention is on the entrance curtain when, all of a sudden, an air horn like the one heard from a fire engine BLASTS through the arena. From the side of the stage, a tricked out RV painted white with neon blue accents rolls up. As the opening refrain with Skits Vicious begins, theside door flies open and out comes the 2 Broke Chicks. In name only, of course! There’s some visible laughs of amusement as Jane then turns towards the stage and tries to look serious as she approaches the ramp. On the opposite side of the mood spectrum, Chiaki Sanada gives their ride an adoring pat before scurrying to catch up with her tag team partner.

As the two make their way down the ramp, Jane’s attempt to stay serious is all but lost once Chiaki moves in front of her, just goofing off and throwing random signs at the camera in sync with their music. As the chorus plays, Chiaki starts singing along. The strength of the duo finally breaks into laughter at the little one’s antics and the pair continue towards the ring. Once they reach ringside, Jane comes in behind Chiaki and lifts the crazy little Joshi up onto her shoulders. She makes a lap around the ring itself while Chiaki’s waving her arms from side to side over her head, trying to get the fans to join in. They do, for the most part. Chiaki hops off of Jane’s shoulders and onto the apron. She’s back to throwing thuggish little hand signals as Jane climbs onto the apron. Jane climbs into the ring and stands behind Chiaki who is still doing her thing as they both throw up their actual, personal team gesture. Chiaki finally gets into the ring and the two of them move to their corner, removing their entrance gear and getting in a bit of last minute extra stretching as they get ready for their match.

Tanya Terwilliger and her partner Sean “Spider” Spivey, better known as P.W.T., pop out from the back nearly tearing the curtain from its attachments. The duo immediately start insulting the crowd and tossing bits of trash into the stands.

Tanya almost gets into a physical fight with another woman in the front row, but Spider yanks her away and they both spit at the lady before heading to the ring and leaning in their corner, shouting insults at the crowd that are swallowed up by boos.

“Spoiled” Summer Page and “The” Jessica Anderson walk out on either side of Mosh. The Privileged Elite smirk as they walk down to the ring with the former IDL Champion, and all three of them get up into the squared circle and stand posing as a trio.

[mad]
DING!

From the opening bell Tanya Terwilliger is off to the races, bouncing off the ropes so quickly that she rivals Chi Chi Sanada, who watches with some admiration from the apron. Jane Harper puts a stop to it with a nice clothesline, but with her attention on Terwilliger, “Spoiled” Summer Page is able to take advantage with a clubbing blow that sends Harper to her knees.

Page flings Terwilliger toward Chi Chi’s corner and then tags in “The” Jess Anderson, who slows things down dramatically with an extended arm wringer sequence on Harper. This goes on for far too long before Tanya Terwilliger tags in Spider Spivey, who puts us out of our misery by dropping Anderson with a clothesline. The respite is a short one though, as Spivey decides what we need next is a long chinlock on Harper.

Harper escapes with a back suplex! Then an inverted atomic drop! Chi Chi is losing her mind waiting for a tag, and Harper runs to her but nearly gets decapitated by a spinning back kick from Jess Anderson! Anderson scoops up Spivey when he charges her, dropping his adam’s apple across the top rope - then she runs the ropes and leapfrogs onto the small of his back, bending him backwards like a wishbone.

Spivey falls out of the ring gripping his spine and Anderosn turns around just in time to get caught in a nasty combo from Jane Harper… a spinning backfist, then a roundhouse kick, then a ripcord knee, and finally a swinging neckbreaker! Harper goes to pin Anderson but Summer Page breaks it up… so Harper heads to her corner and tags in Chi Chi Sanada, which gets a roaring approval from the fans.

Chi Chi enters the ring like Blanka from Street Fighter 2, practically flying forward in a curled up ball and pinballing into Jess Anderson when she stumbles to her feet. Sanada spends several minutes just beating the tar out of Anderson in new creative ways, ignoring Spivey as he crawls back into the ring and drags himself to Tanya Terwilliger in the corner. Terwilliger gets the tag and soon it’s two powder kegs exploding against each other!

Tanya flies around with unorthodox strikes and impact moves, never seeming to even get tired. It’s like she’s on meth! Because she probably is! Chi Chi uncharacteristically shifts gears to being more calculated and precise, and eventually chops Terwilliger down to the mat with some hard knees and elbows. The exchange gives Anderson time to tag Summer Page in, but Chi Chi doesn’t see it happen as she’s too busy snapping Tanya Terwilliger’s neck with the CHI CHI BANG BANG!

Terwilliger hits the mat twitching, and Summer Page rushes into the ring and shoves Chi Chi out through the ropes, where she hits the concrete floor. Page steals the cover on Terwilliger and gets the 1-2-3 as Jess Anderson cuts off Jane Harper when she tries to interfere!

WINNERS - THE PRIVILEGED ELITE

(Match Time 6:32)

[/mad]

Here we go, Bath, it’s time for the second of our fatal fourway matches tonight… and this one’s got a debut to go with it! The time lizard!

What the heck does that even mean? Is it like that weird white salamander the mormons were all into for a while?!

I don’t… I’m not sure? All I know is that Reginald Dampshaw III is getting in the ring with some of the top Madness stars we’ve got. Three popular stars in Sierra Silver, Josslyn Spencer, and Chris “Doc” Docherty!

Did you see what Docherty did to Li’l Juicy last week, Jacuinde? He’s my pick all day. That man is a savage and he’s not going to let some newbie come in and take his spot!!

[Image: iLJT6TT.png]
VS.
[Image: c0I8MCa.png]
VS.
[Image: e65R8Dc.png]
VS.
[Image: BETwiEj.png]

(Long live the reckless and the brave
I don't think I wanna be saved
My song has not been sung
So long live us)

As the music kicks in, Sierra bursts through the curtain with all the energy in the world and a huge smile on her face. She runs over to the edge of the stage and pointing her Minecraft diamond sword prop out into the crowd before returning to the top of ramp and striking a "supervillain" pose. She poses for a few seconds before taking a running start down the ramp, high fiving everyone she can on the way down, going around the ring and back up the other side of the ramo before stopping herself at the top, turning, and skipping down and sliding into the ring under the bottom rope.

(Breaking out of a town called Suburbia
I remember everybody always saying
"Little brat must be crazy
Never make it in our vicious little world"
Still I'm leaving)

Sierra jumps up onto the turnbuckle and points her sword into the air, repeating the process for each corner before jumping down and running laps around the ring before coming to a stop with a hop in her corner, bouncing on her toes and heels as she awaits the beginning of the match.

As the fans wait in anticipation, "Victory" hits over the PA and the crowd rise to their feet, awaiting the arrival of Doc. The lights then turn to darkness, a blue glow illuminating the top of the ramp and two white strobe lighting bolts shining across it. They cross over in a huge "X" shape, like the St. Andrews flag of Scotland, and as Doc walks out and stands under the "X", the lights turn back on and Doc remains on the spot for a few seconds, before speeding up his approach to the ring as the song enters its chorus, never once looking out to the crowd, staring straight ahead at his opponent in the ring.

The lights go out and soon, a blinding white light showers the audience. Two hooded figures come out. They both stand side by side, a large snake coiled over their shoulder. The lights go out once more before the dark, technical music kicks in.

"And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green
And was the holy lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen"​

Dampshaw slowly comes out, standing between the two hooded figures, the snake now resting on all three shoulders. Reginald begins laughing and then commands the two figures to return to the back. Dampshaw then shoots his eyes back to the ring and begins walking down the ramp. He notices the camera and stares directly into it as he is walking.

Announcer: From Ryde, Isle of Wight, England, weighing in at 225 lbs, he is He is "The Time Lizard".....REEEEEGGGGINNNNNALLLD DAAAAMMMMMPPPSSSHAAAWWW III!

"Bring me my Bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold
Bring me my Chariot of fire"​

Reginald slowly enters the ring and walks over to a turnbuckle. He climbs onto it and closes his eyes with his arms outstretched. He looks back at the camera, laughs and yells:

Reginald Dampshaw III: Behold! The Time Lizard!

Purple and gold lights start flashing and Josslynn music hits as she walks out on stage with a smile across her face, flanked by her lover Jason Cashe. She walks with confidence down the ramp, and then as she walks up the steps, Cashe sits on the ropes to give her better ease to enter the ring.

Joss hops up and gets inside the ring. She goes to one side of the ropes and strikes a pose, and Cashe stands at ringside clapping wildly and blowing wolf whistles. If he could become a cartoon with a long rolling tongue and bugging-out eyes, he most likely would.

[mad]
DING!

All four competitors meet at center ring and start running their mouths. This leads to an all out brawl to begin the match, and it’s Dampshaw and Joss Spencer who end up still on their feet after dropping Sierra Silver and Doc Docherty… but Docherty apparently might have been simply jockeying for position as he snags Spencer in an ankle lock after she turns toward Dampshaw.

Dampshaw for his part kicks both Docherty and Spencer out of the ring under the bottom rope. They both hit the floor hard and Dampshaw ensures that Spencer didn’t even have a chance to consider tapping out this early.

Silver is back up on her feet and she whiffs on a clothesline, leading Dampshaw to lift her in an atomic drop… SIERRA DEL SOL! Silver beautifully reverses the move into a scintillating maneuver that bounces the back of Dampshaw’s skull off the mat! Silver goes for a cover but is immediately pulled out of the ring by Doc Docherty, who just lets her bounce off the concrete before getting back into the ring himself and dragging Dampshaw to his feet for a CRISP knife edge chop across the chest.

Dampshaw and Docherty exchange fisticuffs but it’s not long before the MMA specialist Doc Docherty takes command, folding Dampshaw like an accordion with a hard liver shot. Docherty then grabs Dampshaw and starts laying in some hard knees to the abdomen and ribs and then lets go and hits the ropes, downing Dampshaw with a LIONSAULT!

Docherty takes aim and is in a stance for his Genocide Kick, but a leaping Joss Spencer comes off the top buckle with a flying knee that has Doc collapse to the mat. Spencer sees Dampshaw getting his senses back as well and hits DEAR AGONY! Dampshaw rolls under the ropes to recover, and Spencer isn’t done yet… she finds Sierra Silver climbing back into the ropes and runs toward her… ZODIAC KILLER! Spencer hits the big move perfectly and throws herself onto Silver, but only gets a two before Docherty breaks things up with a big double ax!

Docherty tosses Spencer through the turnbuckles and her shoulder cracks against the ring post. Outside the ring, Cashe starts jabbing his finger at Docherty and running his mouth, so Docherty sends a gob of spit down towards him. Cashe is incensed and he jumps up on the apron, but the official cuts him off before he can attack Docherty.

Dampshaw from behind, and he grabs Docherty in a standing dragon sleeper! Docherty is trapped, and he gets dragged down as Dampshaw grapevines his legs, and adds insult to injury with some elbow strikes. It looks like Docherty is about to lose consciousness when out of nowhere comes the SILVER SUN RISING!

Sierra Silver hits the swanton onto Docherty and Dampshaw, and from the corner of her eye she sees Joss Spencer heading her way and is able to cut her off with a GREENHEART! Silver is on fire! She turns toward Docherty and the lights go down…

… and when they come up, there’s a huge masked man standing in the ring face to face with Silver!

The masked man headbutts Silver to her knees and then opens up his trench coat to reveal a kendo stick! He beats the holy hell out of Silver, leaving her in a heap, and then he reaches up and pulls off his mask…

OH MY GOD IT’S HOLDEN ROSS! FROM ACTION WRESTLING!!!

Holden Ross cackles and tosses his broken kendo stick out of the ring, then leaves as Docherty and Damshaw both clamber to their feet. Docherty goes high but a boot to the gut doubles him over… and Dampshaw snatches him up in the GOLDEN BUSTER!

Dampshaw with a cover for the 1-2-3 just nanoseconds before Spencer is able to break it up!

[hevent]WINNER - REGINALD DAMPSHAW III

(Match Time 11:25)[/mad]

WOW! What a debut from Dampshaw!

What the heck just happened?! Holden Ross is here on Madness! The whole landscape of this brand just changed, Jacuinde!

Holden Ross is here and he went right for Sierra Silver… now we know what all that was about last Madness when she and Myra Rivers were attacked. It was Holden Ross, choosing his target!

No time to even wonder about it right now… the IDL Champion is about to show off the gold!!

[Image: vlDwR0F.png]
VS.
[Image: 3faHrYS.png]

Li’l Juicy bops out from behind the curtain and makes his way to the ring to loud cheers. Right before getting into the ring he produces a tee shirt cannon from somewhere and blasts a short up into the stands. The kid it hammers in the face falls out of frame, but he’s probably fine.
Juicy tosses the cannon aside and then slides into the ring, raising his arms over his head as his music keeps bumping.

The camera pans around the ship’s deck and the Madness ring. Just then there was black, gold, and white flickering as "Breaking Through" by the Wreckage hits the speakers in the arena.

♪ Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Your words don't mean anything anymore, no
Never satisfied ♪

Just then Elijah Copeland is seen coming through the curtains as the fans begin booing. Copeland has the XWF Madness IDL Championship around his waist. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland" written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He puts his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face.

♪ But I won't compromise myself for you
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it ♪

He starts walking down the ramp as the fans continue to shower boos. Copeland stops and looks at the crowd and gives off a slight smirk and laughs at their misfortunes. He bad mouths the fans before getting down to the ringside and stopping on the ringside mat. He walks towards the steel steps and breathes in.

♪ Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
Don't tell me how to live my life
I'm breaking through tonight ♪

Elijah slaps the steps a few times before walking up them. He walks alongside the edge of the ring. He enters it and walks towards the turnbuckle.

♪ You can crash and burn this time
As I leave it all behind
These scars won't breathe anymore anymore, no
Sounds like goodbye ♪

He looks at the fans as he slowly takes off his shirt and throws it to the outside. He points at the fans before getting down and moves to the corner. He then removes the title around his waist and hands it off to the official.

[mad]DING!

Lil Juicy and Elijah Copeland start with a standard collar and elbow. Elijah, being MUCH more experienced than the Juice Box, drops Juice’s arm and catches him with an Underhook! Elijah keeps Juice’s head pulled in tight to his chest, which gives him full control of the larger athlete! Elijah backs Juice into the corner. The official calls for a break, and Copeland complies at first, before zeroing in with a vicious elbow strike on the unsuspecting Juicy who falls right into Elijah’s arms! Elijah sets Juicy up in the Tree of Woe and runs in with a Baseball slide!

Lil’ Juicy’s busted open and blood is streaming up his forehead! Elijah takes a moment to make sure that this crowd knows just how damn good he is, but while doing so he fails to notice Juicy unhooking his leg from the turnbuckle. Juicy crashes to the mat, a blood covered mess already. Elijah peels him off of the canvas and fires him into the ropes!

Elijah drops to the mat to try and trip up Juicy on the rebound, but the Juice Box hops right over him and rebounds off of the opposite side before firing back with a A stiff as fuck lariat that flips Elijah inside out! Juicy drops to his knees and wipes away the blood in his eyes while panting for air. Elijah on the other hand lays motionless behind him. After a moment, Juicy returns to his feet and staggers towards the downed Elijah Copeland.

The Big Bad Juicy Man guides the stunned Copeland to his feet and lifts him up across his shoulders! It looks like Juicy is looking to finish this one off with his poorly executed and highly dangerous Death Valley Driver known as “Iunno”!

Things don’t always go as we plan, however, and Juicy learns this first hand as Elijah pounds a couple of stiff elbows into Juicy’s ear, causing him to stumble and drop Elijah to the canvas! Elijah is back on his feet quicker than Lil’ Juicy and storms over to him, catching him just as he pushes to his feet, and bringing him BACK down to the mat with a running bulldog!

Elijah stalks his prey from behind as he lowers the knee pad and looks to connect with his trademarked Shining Wizard! Juicy is slow to recover, pushing up to his knees. As soon as he does, Elijah fires in from behind and knocks Juicy loopy!

Lil’ Juicy got that swagger tho, and a rep to protect, so instinctively he pushes up to his feet and staggers around the ring right into Elijah's waiting arms, and after a Philly Special (BrainBuster DDT)!!! Elijah quickly covers Juicy for the 1-2-3!

WINNER - ELIJAH COPELAND
(Match Time: 6:36)
[/mad]

Great showing from the IDL Champion! But Bath, it’s time for the main event for the night… a Gemini Title defense between Team KTFO, who have been dominant team action since the very start of Madness, and a new look, new attitude Themis Palaestra… will the tutelage of James Raven get those two to the top?

HELL no, Jacuinde! Those girls screwed the pooch big time when they left Johnny Hitmaker! What’s next, when Raven can’t turn water into wine for the lesser Themises, are they gonna join up with CCPE?

It could be worse, Bath, they’re here in the main event aren’t they?!

Sure, sure… and they looked good getting here! But they do NOT have what it takes to win the Geminis! They lost to the Bing Bong boys for chrissakes!
We cut to the back where Holden is shown walking through the back. He stops when he notices the camera and gives it a smirk.

Holden: You saw what I did and I’m willin to bet everyone who saw it is askin the same question, ‘Why?’

His smirk spreads into a menacing grin.

Holden: Because, I can….

The camera gets shoved and suddenly blanks out.

[Image: sY59uUz.png]

[Image: JaY83Vm.png]
VS.
[Image: w5fgARP.png]

The Themis sisters slowly enter the area as perfumed air is pumped into the stands. They saunter down to the ring and enter... sexily!

The music plays and Kai Morgan walks out with his partner Oliver Peters as smoke effects fill the arena with white mist. They show off their Gemini rings to the cameras as they make their way to the ring, then stand across from the Themis girls smiling.

[mad]
DING!

Desdemona Themis starts things off for the challengers while Oliver Peters decides to go first for the champions. Themis is successful to start by keeping Peters off balance with arm drags, but after she goes to the well once too many times Peters is able to put on the brakes and wrench Des’s arm in an arm wringer, ramming his shoulder into hers repeatedly. He twists the limb mercilessly, and it’s a miracle Themis’ arm doesn’t come right out of the socket.

Peters twists his fingers through those of Desdemona, cranking her wrist to the side and lifting her off the ground by her battered arm. He drives her down to the mat and then wraps his legs around the arm, throwing himself down to the mat in a short arm scissor that immediately gets Agrippina Themis in the ring to stomp him and get the hold broken. Kai Morgan shouts at Aggy from his corner and holds his hand in for a tag, which he gets.

Morgan enters the ring via a slingshot knee strike that clips Desdemona in the temple, sending her sprawling. He snap suplexes the challenger and then rolls through, repeating the suplex a second time before kipping up into a bridge for a pinning combination - Desdemona is able to kick out at two.

Kai Morgan keeps the pressure on Desdemona, hitting a series of slams and then tagging Oliver Peters back into the action. Peters pulls Des up, and Des quickly hits a desperation enzuigiri that puts him on one knee. Desdemona leaps to her corner and tags in Agrippina, who races in to catch Peters with a sliding shining wizard right on the cheekbone.

Kai Morgan decides to rush into the ring but Aggy nails him with a JUDGMENT OF PARIS! Morgan flies out over the top rope, and the referee rules it as accidental, allowing the match to continue without a DQ. Agrippina hops onto the back of Oliver Peters and hits a glitter blizzard, then holds on for a cover that gets two and a half before Peters gets a shoulder up.

Desdemona wants back into the fray and she gets the tag. She enters the ring and dominates a worn down Oliver Peters, grinding him into the mat with various joint locks and chokes. Her long, powerful legs snake around Peters’ midsection and make it difficult for him to breathe while she sends a series of quick, sharp crossface strikes to his face.

Eventually Peters weathers the storm and is on his feet again, but he misses a lazy punch attempt and finds himself hooked with his back to Des’s belly, and she snaps him backward with the ARTEMIS BOW DRIVER! She points her toes and gets a two count, and Kai Morgan flies in at the last second to break things up.

The match devolves into a full on brawl then for a few moments with the official losing control completely. Eventually the ref gets some order, practically pushing Kai Morgan out of the ring before turning to Agrippina and doing the same… but over the ref’s shoulder, Aggy pulls a pouch out of her bra and tosses it to Des. Oliver Peters grabs Desdemona by the shoulders and spins her toward him, and he gets a face full of white powder! Peters is blinded!

Morgan tries to get back in the ring then and the ref cuts him off, which allows Des and Aggy to both hook Oliver Peters up in the LOVE AND HATE DRIVER! Aggy leaves the ring as the ref turns and drops down for a count of 1-2-3!

WINNERS AND NEW GEMINI CHAMPIONS - THEMIS PALAESTRA
(Match Time: 9:12)
[/mad]

NEW CHAMPIONS! NEW CHAMPIONS Desdemona and Agrippina Themis have done it, they are walking out of Madness as the brand new Gemini ring holders!

I can’t believe it! What kind of ending was that, Jacuinde? Those girls CHEATED!

You’re not wrong, Bath, but we’ve seen similar antics from the United Elite before… perhaps all is fair in love and war after all?!

Not when the stakes are this high! I’m going to text General Manager Tula Keali’i right now, this is a freakin’ outrage!

You do that, Bath… but for now, we’re all out of time here on the beautiful island of Guam! Thank you everybody for joining us once again for Madness!

Hello? Tula? It’s Bath… hey… hey no, stop, don’t hang up…

For Bath Saltzmann and myself, Jacuinde Cauhtemoc, have a safe and happy evening! See you next time!!

She hung up! Can you believe it J? Ugh!

Madness fades to black!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Theo Pryce (07-14-2022)