Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy - 07/07/22
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-10-2022, 10:17 AM

LIVE!!!

FROM THE WRIGHT BROTHERS NATIONAL MEMORIAL IN KILL DEVIL HILLS, NORTH CAROLINA!

Vita Valenteen
- vs -
Jason Cashe
Plump Pigeon Championship Match!

The winners of the S Block and L Block face off to see who will reign as SUPREME PIGEON!

Referee: Mr. Referee

"Venom" Xavier Lux
- vs -
"La Reina" Daniela Raye-Weathers

Referee: MARTY

Big Money Oswald
- vs -
Darren Dangerous (w/ Barney Green)
Meathook Match!

The winner will be the compaetitor who raises his opponent off the canvas via a set of meathooks in his skin!

Referee: Chaz Bobo

The Misftis
(Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs & Kris 'The Hammer' Von Bonn)
- vs -
Savannah Knightley & Liam Roberts
- vs -
Elijah Martin & Bam Miller
- vs -
THUGS
(Tommy Wish & John Black)
- vs -
Team MAGA
(Boots Lichter & O-Bay T. Law)
No tags needed!

Anything goes, first pinfall wins!

Tag RP Rules - 1 Collab RP Per Team)

Referee: Ari Silverstein

Unknown Soldier
- vs -
Ruby
- vs -
HGH
Second Place Triple Threat!

The runners-up from Block S, Block L, and the Elimination Chamber - in ONE Triple Threat!

Referee: Norland MacSkeevey

[Image: gR8affl.png]

A bunch of biplanes fly by, just like the ones Orville and Wilbur used to invent the power of FLIGHT right down the road at Kitty Hawk!

AND THEY DROP A CRAP-TON OF PYROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The air lights up like it's the fourth of July... BECAUSE IT WAS JUST A FEW DAYS AGO!!!

This is some next level stuff, you guys, the biggest bombardment of pyro and fireworks ever known to man. It's gorgeous. Dazzling. I wish we had pics.

Anyway, the cambot drones find folks in the crowd as always!

I WANT AN HGH INJECTION

TEAM MAGA IS THE VICTIM HERE

JASON CASHE
LOOKS WEIRD
NAKED

I'M VINNIE LANE'S
BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER

The drones zip over to the ringside table where "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane and his broadcast partner Bama T. sit, along with the adorable chihuahua Sassafras!

Vinnie Lane: "FOLKS! Please ignore that last sign! We have a fantastic show for you tonight and I can't wait to get started... the end of the Plump Pidgey Tournament is upon us! Will it be Vita or Cashe that walks away with the big prize, Bama?"

Bama: "Welp Vinnie you know Cashe is a big pile of garbage and Vita is a vampire, so I hope they just both lose! But in the main event I'm looking for HGH to gfinally grab the brass ring and be recognized as a top name here on Anarchy when he faces down against Ruby and Soldier!"

Vinnie Lane: "Don't forget the big 5-WAY tag team match with the MAGA boys, CCPE, Liam and Savannah, The Misfits, and the THUGS!"

Bama: "Big Money and Darren Dangerous bringing out the meat hooks!"

Vinnie Lane: "And of course La Reina taking on "Venom" Xavier Lux... but the Pigeon Finals is next... let's go right to the ring!"

"Are you ready for tonight?"

Stepping into the locker room comes Theo Pryce. As he looks around the room to see who all was present. At the moment, it was only Jason Cashe.

Jason Cashe: "Can you eat Pigeons? I mean.. It tastes like chicken right?"

Theo Pryce: "I'm sure someone eats it. Couldn't say how it tastes. Why?"

Jason Cashe: "I could go for some wings right now.."

After he has wrapped his wrists in tape, Cashe takes a seat along the bench against the lockers. Grabbing his shoes, it was the last piece to apply before he would be ring ready. Theo slides a folding chair closer before taking a seat himself.

Theo Pryce: "About tonight.."

Jason Cashe: "Yeah man, I'm good to go. I feel good. If Vita wants this, she better come hungrier than I am and I'm starving.. As previously mentioned. I would fuck some wings up right now!"

Finishing up with his shoes, Cashe is now just playing the waiting game.

Theo Pryce: "And Nickles?"

Shrugging, Cashe didn't seem too concerned with the mention of him.

Jason Cashe: "What about him? The match is booked, I'll be ready for that as well. When the time comes.."

Theo Pryce: "Last Anarchy, he showed up. He attacked. What if.."

Jason Cashe: "Hope he brings another sledgehammer…"

Theo Pryce: "You whaaa?!"

There was a surprise behind Theo's response.

Theo Pryce: "Why would you want him to have a sledgehammer?"

Jason Cashe: "Nickles seems like the type who enjoys a little sodomy. I'll spit shine it before insertion.."

Theo Pryce: "Just to be safe, maybe I can get a security detail. Ned and Raion aren't here tonight but Nickles has a few hands nearby."

Cashe was shaking his head 'no' even before Theo finished what he was saying.

Jason Cashe: "No, I'm good. Let Nickles bring the whole crew with him if he knows deep down that he needs it. It's flattering really.. As for the here and now? I have a Vampire to be ready for! Should I wear a neck protector?"

The sigh as Theo lets his head drop says all that he needed to say. Cashe was stubborn, hard headed and sometimes willingly far too stupid for his own good. Patting Theo on his shoulder a few times, Cashe wanted to lessen Theo's concerns.

Jason Cashe: "Tell you what, after the show? I'll buy us both a farm's worth of wings! We can pretend it's Pigeon.."

Vita Valenteen
- vs -
Jason Cashe
Plump Pigeon Championship Match!

The winners of the S Block and L Block face off to see who will reign as SUPREME PIGEON!

Referee: Mr. Referee

As the opening riff of "Bloody Tear" tore through the arena the crowd jumped to their feet! Vita makes her way down to the ring, slapping hands with her fans along the way. Vita then slides into the ring and postures for the crowd as her music dies down.

Vinnie Lane: "Vita won her block of the plump pigeon tournament handily, and now she's fighting to become the plumpest pigeon of them all!"

Bama: "She looked HOT, Vinnie- until she lost to Savannah Knightley! That recent loss might be throwing a wrench in the vamp's schemes!"

Vinnie Lane: "One little loss won't stop her from giving Jason Cashe all she has here tonight!"

The hymn-like hum vibrates through the area before Lauren Hill soundfully brings in the chorus. Jason Cashe comes out from the back with Josslynn Spencer holding his hand. His eyes are covered by sunglasses. Looking around the arena at the live audience, his eyes stay hidden behind the shades. Taking a long drag off an air joint, Cashe howls up into the sky, a few fans howl with him. Josslynn gives him a 'good game' slap to the butt and they head down to the ring.

ANNOUNCER: From Houston, Tejas by way of Decatur, Georgia.. A truly Troubled One they call DiOGee.. Jaaaassoooon! CAAAASHE!!

Stopping as the aisle turns to ringside, Cashe drags a foot creating an imaginary line. This is the line where when passed, the talking stops. Giving Josslynn a kiss, she heads around the ring as Cashe steps into a jog, leaping up on the apron onto his left knee. He stands, ducking under the top rope to enter the ring. Taking off the sunglasses as he enters, he rushes across the ring and launches them deep into the crowd. Growling a roar to the live audience, showing he was ready to scrap.

Bama: "Jason Cashe is my favorite to win this match, Vinnie! He's undefeated on Anarchy!"

Vinnie Lane: "He's undefeated in singles on Anarchy, but he does have one tag team loss, Bama! Vita might be trying to run that score up!"

Bama: "Jason Cashe has been dominating this tournament, Vinnie, and I bet my next paycheck that he's walking away with all the pigeon filets tonight!"

DING! DING! DING!!!

The referee calls for the bell, and the crowd calls for some action! The fans seem pretty evenly split between Vita and Cashe, but neither wrestler is paying any mind to the distracting roar of the audience. Vita and Jason lock eyes from across the ring before slowly walking to the center. The pair meet and go chest-to-belly, as Cashe is about 1 foot and 100 pounds bigger than Vita. Not deterred in the slightest, Vita continues to puff out her chest in a show of dominance as she and Jason Cashe keep staring each other down and talking trash in the middle of the ring. The crowd is going wild, with half of the fans chanting VEE-TA! and the other half shouting JAY-SON!

Vinnie Lane: "The fans are on their feet as the finalists in the Plump Pigeon tournament finally come face-to-face, and chest-to-chest!"

Bama: "More like chest-to-stomach, Vinnie! Look how much bigger Cashe is!"

Vita brings her arms up and somehow pushes Jason Cashe all the way back into the turnbuckle! Cashe lands in the corner with a loud 'oompf' and a big look of shock on his face. Vita smirks before quickly flying at Jason with a huge spear to the midsection! Jason hollers out loud upon impact before Vita does a back flip, takes a few steps back, and charges forward with another spear! When Vita backs up Cashe falls to the corner in a seated position. Vita flexes her vampiric muscles a little bit before she charges at the ropes, bounces off them, and then starts sprinting back towards a seated Jason Cashe! Vita leaves her feet and hits a running dropkick into the corner!

Jason Cashe grabs his head instinctively as he rolls out of the corner with a groan. Vita pops right back up to her feet to a showering of applause from her fans in the audience. As Jason Cashe gets up on his hands and knees, Vita Valenteen comes up from behind him and applies a bulldog choke! Vita starts cranking it back as Jason Cashe starts gagging from the lack of air! The referee asks Cashe if he wants to quit, but Jason just tells the ref to screw off!

Vinnie Lane: "Vita has that bulldog choke locked in tight! We could be getting an early end to these tournament finals!"

Bama: "Jason Cashe ain't going out like this Vinnie, mark my words!"

As Vita cranks and cranks on the choke, Jason Cashe's face turns more and more pale. Jason reaches out for the ropes but he's much too far away to get a ropebreak- so instead, Cashe reaches back with his hand...and starts pinching Vita's nipples through her attire! Vita yelps and immediately releases the hold!

Vinnie Lane: "Wait, what happened?!"

Bama: "Titty twister, baby!"

The referee admonishes Jason Cashe and gives him a stern warning as Vita backs away, rubbing her chest and visibly cringing in pain. Cashe grins like a DiOGee as he pushes himself up to a standing position. As Vita turns back around to confront Jason Cashe, he's already loaded up the right hand haymaker! Vita steps right into a huge right hand that rocks her back and sends her flying towards the ropes. Vita's body is flung off the ropes by her own momentum before she's brought down by a Left Handed Clothesline from Jason Cashe! As soon as Vita hits the mat, Cashe starts hitting Vita with rapid fire chest stomps! Jason Cashe follows up the combination with a huge curbstomp to Vita's face that looks to absolutely flatline her! The referee cringes back as some blood goes flying out of her nose and ears, then Jason Cashe drops down to the mat to make the cover.

Bama: "I told you Cashe was going to be the bird of the night, Vinnie!"

Vinnie Lane: "Wow, that was....graphic."

The referee starts to count the pin!

1!

KICKOUT!!

Bama: "That count was slow!"

Vinnie Lane: "That count wasn't slow, Bama! Vita's shoulder just moved super-fast!"

Vita pops a vampiric shoulder up, but Jason Cashe doesn't make a big fuss about it. Instead, Cashe just gets right on top of Vita. He puts his knees on either side of her torso and arms, completely locking her up beneath him. Then, Cashe begins assaulting Vita's face with vicious mounted elbows! Bits of flesh and blood go flying out of the ring every time Jason's big elbows smack down on Vita's forehead and nose! The vampire fights like hell to free her arms and defend herself, but Cashe's big body isn't budging at all! Jason keeps Vita trapped in the mounted position as he launches elbow after elbow, before finally following up with a huge headbutt that leaves BOTH Vita and Cashe looking like bloody messes!

Vinnie Lane: "This is getting completely crazy! I know the Plump Pigeon tournament is a huge deal, but I didn't think Jason Cashe would risk a concussion AND a murder charge to win it!"

Bama: "Cashe is just doing what has to be done to beat a vampire, Vinnie!"

Cashe steps off of Vita, who is now laying in a pile of blood and not moving all that much. The vampire groans in pain as Jason Cashe wipes some blood off of his face. Just a few seconds later more blood seeps out onto his skin, indicating that Cashe himself is also bleeding after that huge headbutt. Jason wipes just a little bit more blood out of his eyes before he picks Vita up by her hair. Jason wraps his arms around Vita, before bringing her back down to the ground with a Float Over Snap Suplex! Cashe immediately hooks the leg for the cover!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!

Bama: "Dang it! I thought he had her there!"

Vinnie Lane: "It's going to take more than that to keep the Vita Vamp down, especially with the Plump Pigeon on the line!"

Jason Cashe smacks the mat out of frustration as the referee holds up just two fingers. Cashe gives Vita another two headbutts out of frustration, drawing even more blood out of both wrestlers. Jason then picks Vita up once again by her hair before he tucks her head between his thighs. Jason Cashe hollers something about being 'the DiOGee' as he tries to tuck Vita's arms up and behind her back, setting up the Pedigree Piledriver- but Vita isn't going gently into that good night! She swings her arms away from Jason Cashe before reaching down to his ankles and sweeping Cashe's feet out from underneath him! Jason falls to his back as Vita holds both his ankles up. Some blood drips off of Vita's face and onto Jason's jeans before stepping between Cashe's extended legs and planting a foot on the mat near his midsection. Jason tries to schooch and pull away, but it's too late- VITA IS ALREADY LOCKING IN THE SHARPSHOOTER! VITA TURNS JASON CASHE OVER AND COMPLETELY LOCKS IN HER TRADEMARK SUBMISSION!

Vinnie Lane: "SHARPSHOOTER! SHARPSHOOTER! Vita has completely changed the momentum of this match, and now she has Jason right where she wants him!

Bama: "NOOO! Jason, fight out of there! Twist her titty again or something!"

Vinnie Lane: "I don't think he can reach her nipples from this position!"

Jason is screaming in agony as Vita holds the sharpshooter tight. The referee crouches down and asks Jason Cashe if he wants to give up, but Cashe doesn't even respond! Instead, Cashe starts crawling towards the nearest set of ropes! Cashe crawls forward slowly, inch by inch, as Vita tries to hold her ground and hold the sharpshooter in tight. Eventually Cashe is just an arm away from the ropes, and he reaches out! He extends with everything he has as Vita tries to scoot him back towards the center of the ring. Vita looks like she's making some progress, but Cashe's fingertips graze the bottom ropes before she's able to pull him away! The referee immediately calls for her to break the hold, and she sighs before immediately complying.

Bama: "I can't believe Cashe got to the ropes, and I can't believe Vita just let him go without even holding on for a few extra seconds!"

Vinnie Lane: "Vita wrestlers clean, Bama! She fights fair and square at all times!!"

Vita backs away as the referee instructs her to, allowing Jason Cashe to rise up to a standing position amidst a volley of cheers from the crowd. Both Vita and Jason are covered in their own, and each other's fluids. Blood, sweat, and tears are in abundance inside the ring as Cashe and Vita once again stare each other down from across the ring. Half the fans are still chanting VEE-TA while the other half are still chanting JAY-SON.

Vinnie Lane: "Another stare down, like we're right back to square one!"

Bama: "Neither one of these wrestlers is giving an inch!"

Vita and Jason charge at each other once more. Jason Cashe brings out a big left arm as he tries to clothesline her again, but Vita wisely ducks under it before she drags Cashe down to the mat with a rollup! The referee drops down to count the pinfall attempt!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!

Vinnie Lane: "Vita almost had Cashe there!"

Bama: "I don't like the way the momentum in this match has swung, Vinnie!"

Cashe kicks out and him and Vita quickly sprawl back to their feet. Jason lashes out with a jab and a crossbody hook, but neither move lands as Vita ducks and dodges them perfectly! Jason Cashe is looking worn out and a bit slow, and he briefly collapses to one knee from exhaustion after missing consecutive attacks. This gives Vita all the time she needs to roundhouse kick him straight in the face! Cashe falls to his back, but instead of making a cover, Vita giving Vita all the time she needs to charge the ropes and jump over the to the apron! Vita lands just outside the ring while holding onto the top rope. Vita gives a wave to her fans in the audience as she waits for Jason Cashe to pick himself back up to his feet.

Vinnie Lane: "I think Vita is setting up a big move here!"

Bama: "LOOK OUT CASHE!"

As soon as Jason is on his feet and turned around, Vita propels herself over the top rope and back into the ring feet first!

EAT DEFEAT! (Springboard Dropkick from the apron!)

Vita makes the cover as Jason Cashe lays sprawled out in the middle of the ring!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Vita Valenteen

Vita Valenteen hops up to her feet a bleeding, sweating mess of a vampire as the referee raises her hand in victory. As Cashe nods and congratulates Vita before leaving the ring, a bunch of confetti starts to fall from the rafters.

Then, on the Anarcho-Tron, a previously recorded video from Sarah Lacklan fires up!

"Hi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i!!"

Sarah smiles and waves in the video.

"Congratulations to you, insert name here!"

A robotc voiceover adds "VITA VALENTEEN" in a male voice right as she says this.

"I totes ALWAYZ knew you'd end up the winner! Now, I am like supes amaze busy at the moment, but as winner of the inaugural Sar-1 Clim-AXLY, the Plump Pigeon Tournament that sets the standards for all others going forward... you get a great prize! Which is... MY SINCEREST CONGRATULATIONS! Also, a thing I gave to Vinnie for you! An-E-Wayz, gotta run! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

The Tron fades as Vinnie is now standing in the ring besides a confused Vita.

Vinnie Lane: "Vita! Dude! You did it! Quetzalcoatl all the WAY!"

Vinnie gives Vita a high five as they reminisce about the good ol' days on the Lingerie Football field.

Vinnie Lane: "So like Sar said, you get a prize! And here it is! FIVE HUNDRED PIGEONS! All the ones that didn't pass the quality check up in Lacklanland! Also I threw in this Applebee's gift card. It's for FIFTY bucks! Great job, V!"

Vinnie hits the deck and rolls out of the ring just before a swarm of pigeons flocks the area. All slightly less than perfect in soe way. Fat ones. Skinny ones. One legged ones. Blind ones that bump into the turnbuckles a lot. A few with gimpy wings that just waddle around.

Vita Valenteen looks kind of horrified, but she tucks the gift card into her waistband and tries to scoop up as many birds as she can before leaving the area.

"Venom" Xavier Lux
- vs -
"La Reina" Daniela Raye-Weathers

Referee: MARTY

Vinnie Lane: "Bodacious! This next match has all the pieces in place to steal the show!"

Bama: "You ain’t kiddin’, Vin. This may be a one-on-one contest, but the squared circle is about to be STUFFED with raw talent."

“THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL!”

The lights in the building start to flicker, in tune with the opening riffs and drums of Disturbed's 'The Infection'.

After the intro, pyro EXPLODES in the entrance ramp and as lyrics of the song kick-off, Xavier Lux steps out from behind the smoke left by the pyro.

“MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING… AT SIX FOOT 2! WEIGHING IN AT 225 POUNDS! ‘VENOOOOOOOOOOOM’ XAAAAAAAAAVIER LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX!”

Vinnie Lane: Xavier Lux! Coming off a MOST TRIUMPHANT SHOWING against Liam Roberts last Anarchy!

Bama T: V-Man, most triumphant is an understatement. Dang ol’ Lux kicked that boy’s head clean off!

Lux stands there sporting his finest black and green gear, looking around at the XWF crowd most of whom boo him loudly after his recent actions. He shakes his head in disappointment and instead focuses on those that do cheer loudly, and even try to fight the boos with a brief “Venom! Venom!” chant. He smirks before making his way down the ramp, keeping his focus on the ring.

Vinnie Lane: "Former OCW World Champion, Xavier Lux! He’s been cutting promos about finding his footing in the XWF, but it feels like he might finally be hitting his stride."

Bama: "And if he has, Vin? He’s about to put the rest of the roster on notice."

Once Lux gets to ringside, he hops on the apron, wiping his boots showing his respect to the canvas where he is about to practice his craft. He then gets inside and makes his way to the corner, climbs to the second turnbuckle and again just looks around at the crowd, still giving him a mixture of hatred and love.

Lux acknowledges a fan here and there who is showing him support before hopping down from the ring; he checks in with MARTY, (the robotic ref) and then gets ready for the match as his music dies down.

Vinnie Lane: "But, his opponent tonight might be the perfect derailler to Lux’s success train..."

“AND HIS OPPONENT…”

“La Reina” Daniela Raye-Weathers enters the arena as the lights strobe around her. She has a look of darkness on her face, and she pauses halfway to the ring to perform some unknown ritual in the walkway with an athame and a book of shadows.

Vinnie Lane: "Former Anarchy Champion, Daniela Raye-Weathers! La Reina, yo!"

Bama: "This chiquita, much like Lux, has taken her fair share of lumps. But she’s also taken the big shots when they came across her plate."

Vinnie Lane: "Both of these two should definitely be looking to this match as a chance to catch some heeeeeeeeeeat!"

La Reina then pops up to her feet once again and runs down the ring, tossing off her cloaks and showing off her sexy frame in her skimpy ring gear. Lux stands his ground, ready for her

Vinnie Lane: "Oh wow!"

Bama: "These two are getting right to it!"

La Reina slides under the bottom rope and MARTY sends a call to the robo-timekeeper! The bell rings!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Reina springs off the mat running… Right into a Superkick from Lux!

Bama: "Hot damn! Luxxie might win this one ev-"

But at the last second, Reina puts the brakes on and ducks, skittering backwards out of the ring.

Bama: "…Disregard."

Reina takes a breather outside, hands on her hips, re-thinking her guns-blazing approach, as Luxxie shrugs inside the ring. The crowd pops for Lux’s near instant-finish.

Vinnie Lane: "The crowd is still a little mixed on Xavier Lux the dude! But this crowd loves his right leg!"

Lux, basking in the warm reception, crosses the ring and sits on the middle rope, inviting Reina back inside.

Bama: "Now that’s a southern gentlemanly gesture."

Reina climbs up to the apron. Lux nods towards the ring like, ‘c’mon already’.

WHAM! In a flash, La Reina cross-kicks Lux in the ribs. Agonized, he rolls backwards toward the center!

Vinnie Lane: "Like you said, Bama! When an opportunity crosses La Reina, she’s gonna take it."

Lux backward-rolls agilely to stay on his feet, cradling his ribs. But, as he tries to recover back onto the offensive, La Reina springboards onto the top rope and catches him with a Leaping Superman punch!

Bama: "Damn! What a forearm!"

Xavier flops onto his back and Daniela dives into a cover!

1!

2!!

THR-NO! Lux shoots a shoulder off the ground!

Bama: "Does MARTY need a firmware update? That count seemed slow as molasses!"

Vinnie Lane: "I swear, I literally just updated him!"

Daniela claps at the bionic robot, who flashes a green light beeping once. Not really sure what that means, Daniela grapples the rising Xavier Lux and and secures a side-headlock.

Vinnie Lane: "La Reina is not known for her technical flair. Look for her to use this mostly to setup her fast-paced offense…"

Sure enough, La Reina slips in front of Lux, her arm still wrapped around his neck, looking for a snapmare. She thrusts downward, drawing Lux over her shoulder…

BUT LUX LANDS ON HIS FEET!

Bama: "Hot damn, V-Man! This boy’s like a cat! Got them reflexes that are similar to a cat!"

Vinnie Lane: "…Bama, do you mean he has catlike reflexes?"

Bama: "…Nah, that’s… I don’t think I’d say it like that."

Daniela tries to spring forward before Lux can turn around…

But Lux catches her straight to the face with a KNOCKOUT PELE KICK!

The sickening thud echoes throughout the arena as Reina falls to the mat!

Vinnie Lane: "That’s the same kick that beat Liam Roberts in record time! Gnarly!"

Bama: "…OOOOOHHH… Watching a kick like that… I think I’m about to toss my grits…"

Reina flops down like a ragdoll. Lux drops to cover!

Marty counts as the crowd joins in!

1!

2!!

THREE!

Wait, but Reina’s foot somehow found the bottom rope!

Vinnie Lane: "Incredible ring awareness from La Reina!"

Lux comes up raising his arms dominantly… But Marty emits an error sound. Lux turns around and sees La Reina’s foot on the bottom rope.

Bama: "I think this is a perfect demonstration of just how deadly these two are in the ring. We’ve seen two big maneuvers and two nearfalls! We’ve been going for a minute and a half and this crowd is on its feet!"

True enough, the audience has left their seats and is screaming, ready for the knockout blow to come at any time!

Lux scoops La Reina up off her back… Then plants a boot into her chest! She falls backwards to the corner!

Lux goes to the center of the ring, pointing… He sprints for the corner, diving for a running knee!

… But Reina ducks and forward-rolls! Lux’s knee bounces off the turnbuckle, bending the joint. He lands awkwardly back to the mat, spinning… As Reina launches a jumping enzuigiri to his right temple!

Lux…. Lux is dazed! But he stays on his feet! The crowd roars in support of Lux’s toughness!

La Reina bounces off the ropes and launches a low dropkick into Lux’s shin! He’s dropped to one knee! La Reina kips to her feet, wraps Lux in a front facelock and WHAM! DDT center of the ring!

Bama: "Hot damn! Lux just got his gahd-damn head caved in on that one! Whatever happened to a little catch-as-catch-can to open a match?"

Vinnie Lane: "Wrestlers do not get paid by the hour, Bama! If these two want to go all out and beat the traffic home? That’s a legitimate strategy for victory!"

La Reina scrambles into a cover, hooking the leg! Marty counts!

1!

2!!

THRE-NO! Lux’s shoulder shoots off the mat!

The crowd roars, clapping and stomping its feet! La Reina senses she has the briefest window of control and grabs Lux by the scalp to peel him off the mat…

But Lux swings his arm down her hand, breaking her grip!

La Reina goes for a spin kick… Lux ducks, spinning into a roundhouse kick of his own… La Reina matrix-dodges to the mat, and comes right back up!

Vinnie Lane: "Bodaceous! These moves come straight out of a Kung Fu movie, Bama!"

Bama: "Sho nuff, V-Man! These might be the two best pure athletes on Anarchy!"

La Reina goes for a right hand forearm! Lux dodges right… La Reina chases it with a fist to the right… But Lux bobs his head to the left… Stepping backwards as he goes…

La Reina dives forehead with a headbutt… but Lux backward steps up the turnbuckle and over his attacker!

La Reina spins… Lux goes for a mule kick! But La Reina shrinks back into the turnbuckle, narrowly avoiding the strike!

Lux spins! And catches a dropkick to the teeth! The crowd pops!

Bama: "Huh… Thought this crowd was firmly for Lux."

Vinnie Lane: "I think this crowd just loves athleticism… and people getting kicked in the face!"

Lux rolls backwards to the center of the ring, still landing on his feet… He runs at La Reina…

Who turns to the side and catches him on her back, scooping him off the ground!

The 123-pound luchadora keeps a firm grip on Lux, whose legs are kicking in resistance!

Vinnie Lane: "Oh man! We could be looking at Osiris’ Judgment!"

She tries to launch Lux off her shoulders for the facebuster!

But Lux lands on his feet!

In desperation, La Reina and Lux, facing each other, both launch a Thai-Style roundhouse kick…

WHAM! Both simultaneously catch each other in the temple!

Bama: "Holy halibut!"

Vinnie Lane: "I think both competitors were expecting the other to try to dodge that strike! They both leaned it to strike through… And got 100% of their blows in!"

La Reina drops onto her back, cradling her skull… Lux stands their dazed… He tightens his fist! The crowd is on its feet!

And he falls backwards as well.

Bama: "Sometimes you can fight through a kick that… And sometimes your body says ‘Hey, quick siesta, we’ll get back up in a sec’..."

Marty starts a ten-count as both competitors are on their backs…

1!

2!

3!

4!

The competitors begin to stir… La Reina grabs the ropes to pull herself up to her feet…

Meanwhile, Lux has flipped himself over and is pushing off the mat to start lifting himself…

5!

6!

La Reina is on her knees, clinging onto the middle rope…

Lux is on all fours, still shaking off cobwebs…

7!

8!

La Reina’s up to her feet, grabbing the top rope!

And Lux is on one knee! And now back up as well!

The crowd pops as these two regain what composure they can!

Lux is clearly still regathering his marbles, as he can’t avoid Daniela coming up from behind! Getting Venom up on her shoulders again!

Vinnie Lane: "Osiris’ Judgment! Could be Imminent!"

Raye-Weathers, fighting to keep Lux up, center of the ring…

She launches him off her shoulders…

But as Lux leaves her shoulders…

His body shifts in mid-air like a cat in zero gravity!

He lands on his feet!

And immediately backflips!

BOOM! A SECOND KNOCKOUT PELE KICK!

La Reina lands backwards like her soul just left her body. Lux hooks the leg. Marty counts!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Xavier Lux

Vinnie Lane: "In…TENSE! Lux was talking about being Savage-bound after this week. If he brings half the intensity he’s found the last few weeks to Savage, I imagine he’ll be very successful, dude!"

Bama: "No joke, Vin. Hell of a showing from La Reina, one of the best performances we’ve seen from her yet. But Xavier Lux and that Pele Kick from outta nowhere snatch another incredible victory!"

Big Money Oswald
- vs -
Darren Dangerous (w/ Barney Green)
Meathook Match!

The winner will be the compaetitor who raises his opponent off the canvas via a set of meathooks in his skin!

Referee: Chaz Bobo

Darren Dangerous stomps out from behind the curtain with intensity.

[Image: Supreme1200-1200x640.jpg]

He raises his right fist into the air and immediately begins jaw jacking at the fans in attendance as Barney Green strolls out behind him gently patting a crowbar into his palm. Darren lowers his arm as he continues shouting insults towards the fans on his way down the ramp as Barney Green follows close in tow.

Vinnie Lane: “These two have been ruining matches for weeks! Last week Barn and the Double D with double D’s ruined one of the PPT finals by attacking Ruby and costing Oswald the match via DQ!”

Bama: “Yeah, and if that weren’t enough, they then proceeded to turn their crowbars on Oswald afterwards! Talk about adding injury to insult, baby!”

Vinnie Lane: “Yeah, but some people might argue that it was well deserved considering just how Oswald viciously attacked Barney Green to enter this tournament!”

Bama: “Good point, so why isn’t it Barney Green in the ring instead of Darren, baby!?”

Darren rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring as Barney circles the outside. Darren stomps up to the second turnbuckle and crosses his arms above his head flashing devil horns as the lights go out!

Cell Phone screens and Bic lighters offer the only light inside of the arena.

Until the X-Tron fires up with Oswald’s theme!

His music hits, soon the ramp opens up and slowly Oswald begins to rise. His ornate cane planted in the platform, dressed to the nines like always. The crowd starting to chant "MAY-HEM! MAY-HEM! MAY-HEM! MAY-HEM! " Once he was equal to the stage, he flung open his arms to form a t, letting out a loud roar, before grinning as he steps forward, making his way as he slowly unbuttons his suit jacket, his tie, his dress shirt, and unbuttoning the Billion Dollar Championship belt, handing it, his clothes, and the cane, to one of his servants as it appears as he takes his stance to get ready to face off against his opponent.

Vinnie Lane: “Remember, in order to win, you must lift your opponent off of the canvas by sinking those big rusty meat hooks into their skin!”

Darren dives through the middle rope and out of the ring as Oswald stomps a circle inside of the ring! Darren convenes with Barney as Oswald pulls on the meat hooks hanging from somewhere above the ring.

Bama: “Oswald looks absolutely ready to do just that, baby!”

Chaz Bobo instructs Oswald to go to his corner. Ozzy glares at Chaz and warns him to watch himself tonight!

Vinnie Lane: “Oswald seems to still hold a little resentment towards Chaz for what he perceived as an unfair call months ago in a P.P.T. Tournament match with Vita Valenteen!”

Bama: “Well, let’s hope that Chaz Bobo doesn’t make any bad calls tonight, or we might find him hanging from them hooks, baby!”

Oswald takes his corner as Darren reenters the ring. Chaz checks with both men before finally calling for the bell!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Oswald and Darren charge at each other, meeting in the center of the ring where they exchange wild punches and kicks! Oswald gains the advantage and grabs Darren by the back of the head and runs him into the turnbuckle! Darren’s head makes an impact and he flies backwards onto his back. Oswald climbs to the second turnbuckle and comes down hard with a knee drop! Darren reels in the center of the ring as Oswald explodes to his feet with a roar!

Bama: "I told ya Oswald come for a fight, baby!"

Darren stumbles to his feet and right into Oswald's arms!

Vinnie Lane: "A HUGE Spinebuster from Money Oswald!"

Bama: "What a maneuver, baby!"

Darren reels in the center of the ring as Oswald turns his attention to Barney on the outside! Ozzy leans over the top rope with a pointed finger, warning The Barnster that a similar fate lies in his future!

Vinnie Lane: "Barney Green appears to be unphased by Money Oswald's attempt to intimidate!"

Oswald peels Darren off of the mat and throws him halfway across the ring into the corner where he crashes hard! Oswald storms in with a hip attack, flattening Darren against the turnbuckles, but before Ozzy can capitalize, Barney jumps up on the apron and offers a distraction. Oswald takes the bait and turns his attention to Barney, waving him into the ring.

Meanwhile...

Bama: "Vinnie, LOOK!"

Darren is on all fours behind Oswald with the crowbar in hand!

Vinnie Lane: "Money Oswald doesn't even realize he's there!"

LOW BLOW!

The camera catches a nice tight shot of Darren's ugly laughing mug and the crowbar between Oswald's legs before he falls to the mat!

Barney climbs into the ring and helps Darren to his feet. The two of them then begin yanking on the meat hooks to create slack.

Bama: "This ain't right, baby! This is essentially 2 on 1!"

Vinnie Lane: "It's Xtreme rules, and judging by the reaction of the fans here in North Carolina, Ghost Tank is getting exactly what he deserves!"

Barney grabs one of Oswald's meaty arms and plunges the meat hook into his flesh! Oswald yelps into a roar and throws Barney across the ring with his other arm before fighting to his feet! Darren rushes in with the other meat hook looking to do damage as he swings it for Oswald's head, but Ozzy steps in a levels the fool with a heavy clothesline! Oswald carefully removes the meat hook from his bicep and starts to stalk Darren, but Barney appears from behind with a steel chair!

SMACK!

Oswald stumbles forward, but quickly regains his balance and slowly turns to face Barney. Barney reels back with the chair, but Oswald stabs the meat hook into Barn's cheek! Blood squirts everywhere as an unrelenting Barney Green swings away with the chair!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Oswald stumbles back and Darren hooks him in the thigh with one of the meat hooks! Oswald throws a blind spinning haymaker, but Darren ducks and rolls out of the ring! Barney charges in, the other meat hook still firmly in his cheek as blood and tobacco juice spill out of his bloody new orifice, and keeps Oswald dazed with continued chair shot after chair shot!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

Barney tosses the busted ass chair to the side and carefully removes the meat hook from his cheek. Darren then activates the chains and they begin retracting into the sky!

Vinnie Lane: "Darren Dangerous has activated the meat hooks! Can Oswald escape in time!?"

The chain begins to pull against gravity and lift Oswald's right thigh off of the mat.

Bama: "I don't see how Money Oswald will be able to escape now! He's second away from-"

Oswald, realizing what's happening, makes a desperation play and rips the meat hook out by tearing right though the muscle it was dug into! Blood sprays all over the mat as Ozzy drops down to the canvas!

Bama: "Oh snap, did you see that, baby!?"

Vinnie Lane: "I did, but I don't know how smart that was? I mean, he's free, but that leg has to be pretty mangled, right!?"

No, apparently not. The wound on Oswald's leg seems to seal itself shut.

Vinnie Lane: "Friggin’ Ghost Tank!"

Barney and Oswald begin hammering away on one another, neither man giving an inch! Darren slides into the ring. He has a 2x4 with with nails driven into it in hand!

Bama: "Forget the meat hooks, baby! Darren brought his own toys!"

Darren swings for the back of Oswald's head, but almost as if he had a sixth sense, Oswald slips out of the way, and Darren clubs the shit out of Barney! The 2x4 remains firmly planted in the side of Barney's head as Darren lets go. Darren swears it was an accident, but it's unclear if Barney is currently home.

Vinnie Lane: "You have to assume that wasn't the plan!"

Oswald crashes in with a double clothesline, sending Darren and Barney down to the canvas!

Bama: "I suppose it depends on whose plan we're talking about, baby!"

Oswald lays the boots to Barney, kicking him under the bottom rope and to the floor.

Bama: "The Money Man" is looking to cash that check from last week, baby!"

The DELETION!

Darren's neck makes a sickening crunch on impact!

Vinnie Lane: "He's a tough cookie, but I can't see Darren getting up from that!"

Oswald sinks a meat hook into Darren's right palm!

Bama: "That lack of reaction says it all, baby!"

Oswald activates the lift and Darren's unconscious body is pulled into the air!

Winner by Meat Hooking - Big Money Oswald!

The ring announcer shouts, this match is scheduled for one fall! All of a sudden a song that everyone collectively hates comes on and the fans boo on command. Dingleweed Johnny dosantis comes out, flipping everyone off, especially children, like, right in their face. The commentator is say that this is not a good way to reach out to the fans. The bad guy commentator or the color commentator I guess says that he's reaching out with his hand to give him the middle finger, what more do you want?

Then the ring announcer yells out, and his opponent: then some really cool music plays, everyone gets jazzed up, because they know who's coming out next. It's the Romanian break dancer Oleg studious, and he's the number one contender to the United States heavyweight title. The bad guy commentator says something xenophobic, and the other commentator shouted him to stop. Oleg gets to the ring and gets the middle finger from his opponent whose name I already forget.

The bad guy gets suplexed from out of the ring but still on to the mat, just outside the ropes. The fans roar. Oleg then let's the guy get back into the ring, and boy howdy, does the cheating proceed for the next 5 minutes! Whatever he couldn't get away with, he did it!

The match ends with the Romanian roundabout, which is kind of like some sort of spin-a-rooney up into an elbow to the back of an opponent's head when they're bent over

The Misftis
(Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs & Kris 'The Hammer' Von Bonn)
- vs -
Savannah Knightley & Liam Roberts
- vs -
Elijah Martin & Bam Miller
- vs -
THUGS
(Tommy Wish & John Black)
- vs -
Team MAGA
(Boots Lichter & O-Bay T. Law)
No tags needed!

Anything goes, first pinfall wins!

Tag RP Rules - 1 Collab RP Per Team)

Referee: Ari Silverstein

Father Jefferson Cheney walks out first with a bright red Make America Great Again cap on his head. His clients, O-. Bay T-Law and his partner Bartholomew ‘Boots’ Lichter, march out behind him with sneers on their faces.

Law is wearing a tee shirt with the smiling face of Clarence Thomas on it, while Lichter, apparently feeling like the tee shirt is not direct enough, snatches a Hispanic kid out of the front row and sticks him in a dog cage. Wow, that’s pretty on the nose, Bart.

Cheney leaves the area as the MAGA boys choose a corner.

Vinnie Lane: “Well, here’s these guys. Not my favorites by any means, but the talent Cheney has brought into the XWF can’t be ignored. They’ve earned their spot, athletically speaking!”

Bama: “And politically speaking! LET’S GO BRANDON!!!”

Bam Miller and the former Anarchy Champion Elijah Martin walk out from the back wearing matching CCPE tee shirts. They each peel off their shirt and toss them into the crowd after wiping some sweat off of their foreheads with them.

The pair walks down to the ring with focus, stopping only briefly outside of the ring to do a fist bump before heading in and standing in the corner across from Team MAGA.

Vinnie Lane: “No Chris Page here tonight, he’s off recording a podcast - shocker right!? Lucky for him all the managers are barred from ringside anyway so the odds are all even!”

Bama: “You should wake up and call Chris Page to thank him every damn morning Vinnie, he’s put the XWF on the map more than you ever have!”

Vinnie Lane: “Psh! He would just send me a 45 minute promo as a thank you - I don’t have that kinda time, dude!”

Bama: “Dang!”

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

Antony the Jerk leads out his Misfits - Kris ‘The Hammer’ Von Bonn and Melanie ‘Crayzee’ Childs.

The trio head down to the ring while tossing out official Mastermind merchandise, tee shirts that say SOLDIER GOT HIS MIND MASTERED and NICE TRY EVERYONE ELSE MASTERMIND IS THE CHAMP.

The Jerk gives his team some last minute advice and departs from the Misfits partway down the ramp, and they go the rest of the way alone.

Vinnie Lane: “Nothing gets me pumped for some Anarchy violence like a Spice Girls ballad!”

Bama: “Say what you want, Vinnie, but Antony got Mastermind to the mountaintop - he got the Anarchy Title on his client! Now he’s going to bring the rest of the Misfits up to the top of the card as well, just watch!”

Vinnie Lane: “A win here tonight would go a long way in that regard!”

When the X-Tron comes to life with the words THUGS in red font, and smoke comes out of the stage and the camera see's Tommy coming out first trash talking to the camera, then JB follows behind as he raises his fist in the air as they walk down to the ring. At the ramp area, Tommy and JB smack talk some people, and they both climb to the ring and enter it and bask in the mixed reactions as their theme cuts off.

Vinnie Lane: “Tommy Wish and John Black - two men that have been rolling with the XWF for as long as I can remember… seriously, I have no recollection of anything prior to 2014!”

Bama: “Concussions baby!”

Savannah Knightley walks out with Liam Roberts by her side. The two strut to the ring with purpose. They hit the apron and pose for a bit before just meandering to the middle of the ring and waiting - there’s no corners left!

Vinnie Lane: “Next year, Bama, I’m inventing a pentagonal ring EXACTLY for matches like this!”

Bama: “Oh you’re a dang GENIUS bossman! Lemme get started on that patent!”

DING! DING! DING!!!

The bell rings and Ari starts the action!

Vinnie Lane: “Off we go! This is gonna be pure mayhem, dude!”

Bama: “Don’t expect much technical wrestling here tonight, folks, this is gonna be a dang bar fight!”

The four teams in their corners converge on the center of the ring, beating down Liam and Savannah. Knightley and Roberts get chucked out of the ring and soon an all out brawl erupts between the Misfits and CCPE, as well as between the THUGS and Team MAGA!

Soon enough Bam Miller is knocked flat on his ass by Kris Von Bonn, but Von Bonn is then submarined over the top rope by Elijah Martin! Elijah and Bam then beat the snot out of Melanie Childs before tossing her out onto the floor next to her partner. The CCPE representatives than create a tentative alliance with the THUGS as all four of them start picking apart Team MAGA, with Bam and Elijah taking turns hitting double teamers on Boots Lichter while Tommy and JB drop T-Law onto his back and then wishbone him, followed by a pair of heavy falling elbows!

Vinnie Lane: “Nothing brings people together quite as quickly as taking a dump on the MAGA crowd!”

Bama: “Yeah but I bet in a moment here those roughnecks will hop up and knock everybody as senile as Joe Biden!”

Savannah Knightley and Liam Roberts grab Bam Miller and Tommy Wish by the ankles respectively, pulling them both out to the floor. Roberts sends Wish into the ring steps before himself getting waylaid by a running lariat from Kris Von Bonn!

Bam Miller is sent face first into the ring post as Melanie Childs tries to upend Savannah Knightley in the same fashion, but she gets backdropped into the barricade instead! Knightley then hops onto the apron and runs across to the other side of the ring where she leaps and catches Von Bonn in a tornado DDT on the concrete floor!

A thumb to the eye gets John Black to collapse in a corner, and then Team MAGA is left to double up on Elijah Martin with a 3-D!

Vinnie Lane: “You know, after the THUGS promo I watched this week, I really expected that move from THEM!”

Bama: “That’s how Team MAGA operates, baby! Turning the tables every step of the way!”

With Martin on his back,T-Law scoops up John Black into a piledriver… Boots Lichter hops onto the second rope in the corner and jumps down with his hands on Black’s feet, helping to spike him to the mat! Botts with the pin!

1!

2!!

Knightley off the top with a slingshot leg drop to break up the pin!

Knightley is grabbed by T-Law right away and sent flying with a swinging neckbreaker, and then Bam Miller lariats T-Law almost out of his shoes! He kicks JB in the gut and looks for the Miller Time, but JB squirms out and pulls Miller up… BLACKLISTED!

1!

2!!

Broken up by Melanie Childs!

Liam Roberts rushes in and tosses Childs face first into the bottom turnbuckle! KILL SOMEBODY!!!

1!

2!!

Elijah Martin snatches Roberts off of the cover with a sleeper hold!

Roberts is stuck, and he’s fading fast!

Tommy Wish runs into the ring with a double dropkick that sends both Martin and Roberts to the outside!

Here comes Kris Von Bonn, but he’s caught right off the bat by John Black with a RaWkUs Driver!

Here comes Savannah Knightley off the top… CAUGHT BY TOMMY WISH!!! HIDEYAFACE!!!

Tommy drops onto Knightley!

1!

Bama: “Look Vinnie! T-Law just tossed a laptop to Boots… IS THAT HUNTER BIDEN’S!?”

Boots smashes the laptop across JB’s skull, and JB’s scalp splits in half as he hits the mat unconscious.

Wish abandons his pin to rush to help his partner, but he gets caught by T-Law!

BOOK ‘EM!!!

T-Law hooks a leg!

1!

2!!

Boots Lichter superkicks the crap out of Elijah Martin when he riches in to break it up!

3!!!

Winners by Pinfall - Team MAGA

Vinnie Lane: “I don’t believe it! Team MAGA almost wasn’t even in this thing, and now they’ve won it, all because of that laptop!”

Bama: “Imagine what else it could do if CONGRESS WOULD EVEN LOOK AT IT! DAMN YOU NANCY!”

Vinnie Lane: “What a huge win for Father Cheney’s boys… but the biggest acth is coming up next… it’s time for tonight’s main event!”

Bama: “Who says second place is bad, baby? These runners up are about to close the show!!”
[align=center][Image: gR8affl.png]

Unknown Soldier
- vs -
Ruby
- vs -
HGH
Second Place Triple Threat!

The runners-up from Block S, Block L, and the Elimination Chamber - in ONE Triple Threat!

Referee: Norland MacSkeevey

"Hail Satan" by Crucifyre blares over the Xtron system"

Unknown Soldier prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters. The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counterclockwise motion. While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy trinity. In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil! Soldier then gets up and strokes his penis exactly 666 times, getting faster and faster as the lights around him speed up in pace as well. He always wrestles with a full on raging erection for not only the increase in testosterone, but also as a scare tactic to the heterosexual male(s) or prude female bitch(es) he may be wrestling at the time.

HGH gays to the ring

The crowd exploded as The Kaiser Chiefs instantly filled the arena with good vibes! Ruby jogs out onto the stage with one arm raised and a HUUUUGE smile on her face! If you didn’t think this pop could get louder, you were wrong! Ruby soaks in the good vibes for a moment as the crowd begin to sing along with the chorus!

RUBY, RUBY, RUBY, RUBY!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, TO ME, TO ME?

Vinnie Lane: “There is no questioning Ruby’s popularity here on Anarchy, Bama!”

Bama: “WHAT!?”

Bama tries to hear over the loud cheering of the crowd.

Ruby hops into the ring and walks a circle pumping up the already pumped crowd!

Vinnie Lane: “This is such a close one to try and call - all three competitors have something unique to bring to the table! Ruby is so proficient at winning as an underdog… Soldier is a lunatic who uses his own body as a deadly weapon… and HGH is a fiery young upstart with everything to prove and nothing to lose!”

Bama: “It’s gonna be a whole donnybrook in there, Vin-Man! It’ll be the biggest fight since I went bare handed noodlin’ in the muddy Mississip’ this past May. I had me five fingers full of twenty pound mudcat, and it was a war! Sassy seen the whole thing, too - say hi to the world, Sassafras!”

[color=#DOG666]Sassy: “YAP!”[/color]

Bama: “Yeah, baby!”

Vinnie Lane: “What the heck is noodling? You know what, never mind…”

Someone in the front row orders 75 deep dish pan pizzas from a Little Caesar’s in West Virginia.

Norland MacSkeevey calls for the bell and the main event is on!

DING! DING! DING!!!

At the tone of the bell, Ruby stands straight in the center of the ring and extends her hand to Unknown Soldier, looking for a good old fashioned sportsmanlike start to the contest.

Instead, Soldier sticks his hand down the front of his pants, rubs his junk real good, and then slaps Rubes right across the cheeks with his stank hand.

HGH guffaws out loud, thinking the ballsweat slap is hilarious… but then he catches one across his lips as well! Soldier follows up with a running knee lift that flips HGH up and over the ropes, and he crashes to the concrete floor checking to see if his nose is dislocated.

Soldier grabs the top rope and slides out between the top and middle ropes, knocking HGH into the railing with a falling drop kick. Soldier turns back toward the ring… TOPE CON HERO!

Ruby flips over the top and sends Soldier crashing into HGH and into the guardrail himself.

Vinnie Lane: “Ruby turning things up a notch!”

Bama: “When you’re in the ring with the best, you got to always have the pedal to the floor, baby!”

Ruby scales the ropes again and turns around, looking back over her shoulder to see Soldier groggily getting back up.

Ruby leaps off the top with a corkscrew moonsault! But Soldier yanks a table out from under the ring at the same time, and Ruby crashes through it instead of hitting him! Splinters fly!

Soldier turns his attention back to HGH, and he eats a stop sign to his face for his trouble. HGH blasts Soldier with the sign on his back, then when he stands upright he bends it in half over his head.

HGH grabs Soldier’s hair and places his head on top of the stop sign. He snatches a section of the guard rail and rams it into the back of Soldier’s skull, crushing his dome between the sign and the railing.

HGH grabs Ruby and rolls her into the ring, then he heads up to the top rope and leaps off with a frog splash… knees up from Ruby!

Vinnie Lane: “Ever resourceful, the three time Anarchy Champ is always able to make the best out of a bad situation!”

Bama: “Like havin’ Centurion’s old wrankly balls all up on her chin every night!”

Vinnie Lane: “...ew dude!”

HGH turtles up on the mat and Ruby stands and waits for him… when he gets uo she slams him down with a RUBY CUTTER!!!

Ruby with a cover!

1!

2!!

Soldier breaks it up!

Soldier drags Ruby out of the ring by her feet and swings her like a baseball bat into the ring apron. He drapes her over the railing and then steps up to the second rope… leg drop across the guard rail!

Unknown Soldier leaves Ruby laying on the floor and limps to the corner of the ring where he climbs up and makes the sign of an upside down cross on his chest, then flies off with the Dark Star!

HGH GRABS HIM IN MID-AIR WITH THE DOUBLE DOSE!!!

Soldier’s head doinks off the mat and HGH has him locked up in an armbar, and it looks NASTY. We are talking a definite hyperextension!

Soldier scrambles and claws, and he even starts chewing on his own arm like a fox caught in a trap, but HGH just sinks the hold in tighter and tighter. Soon, Soldier’s hand is hovering over the canvas, ready to tap!

Vinnie Lane: “Soldier’s going to tap, Bama! I don’t think that’s ever happened in his entire career!!”

Bama: “HGH is gonna be a dang living legend!!”

RUBY IN THE ROUGH!!!!

Ruby’s flying double foot stomp lands on Soldier and HGH!

HGH rolls off into a corner and Ruby drapes herself over Unknown Soldier!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Ruby

Vinnie Lane: “Holy crap!!! Ruby just dove in from out of absolutely nowhere and snatched a W right out of HGH’s column! WOW!”

Bama: “I can’t believe it Vinnie! HGH had it! This was over! Soldier had no way out!!”

Vinnie Lane: “What an incredible finish to an incredible Anarchy! We are ALL out of time, Bama, say goodnight to these good people!”

Bama: “Goodnight, good people… and the bad ones too!!”

Vinnie Lane: “We’ll see you next time… on ANARCHY!!!”

SPECIAL THANKS:

Vita Valenteen
Johnny Hitmaker
Jason Cashe
Mark Flynn
Charlie Nickles

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Angelica Vaughn (07-11-2022), Cholo (07-11-2022), Dolly Waters (07-10-2022), Mr. Oz (07-10-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (07-10-2022), SavannahKnightley (07-11-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (07-10-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-11-2022, 01:12 PM

Looks like Jason's all Cashed out!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-13-2022), Jason Cashe (08-04-2022)
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-11-2022, 08:28 PM

I walk over to Liam who you can tell is upset about the loss or maybe he is more upset that he isn't going to get the chance to get a blowjob from me. I put my hand on his shoulder which causes him to turn and look up at me.

Sorry I couldn't help us win.

I smile at him and give him a wink

While we didn't end up winning we also weren't the team pinned, so that's a victory for me. So how about instead of a blowjob I just give you a handjob instead?

I grab Liam's hand and pull him out of the camera's view and into the shower area. Within a few seconds, you can hear me say off-camera.

Wow, you are a lot bigger than I expected.

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-13-2022), Charlie Nickles (07-11-2022), Dolly Waters (07-11-2022), LiamRoberts (07-11-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates SavannahKnightley's post!
Dolly Waters (07-11-2022)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-11-2022, 09:30 PM

…christ🤦‍♀️

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-13-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (07-12-2022)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-12-2022, 11:24 AM

(07-11-2022, 09:30 PM)Dolly Waters Said: …christ🤦‍♀️

ALMIGHTY! 🙌 (Never in vain!) 🖤

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-13-2022), Dolly Waters (07-12-2022)