Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Raw and Unfiltered
Austin Ramsey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-08-2022, 07:53 PM

[Image: A797CF5C-62EB-4DF5-8079-677DF1E9E02C_1_201_a.jpg]

Friday, July 8, 2022
7:00 a.m.
The Ramsey House
Manhattan, NY

“Raw and Unfiltered”

Austin Ramsey has a routine every day that he never breaks. No matter when he gets home from his shift as The Warrens manager at the Velvet Rabbit. He wakes up at six in the morning, does yoga, and meditates. He lets the dogs out into the yard to do their business and play. Afterward, he cleans up the yard, and he and the dogs head inside to the master bedroom. He always looks at his sleeping wife and smiles. Some days he does things to wake her up, but other days he lets her sleep. This particular morning, he saw a Twitter post from Jason Cashe that made him excited. He woke Toddy up and showed her the video; she was not pleased with either of them.

She goes back to sleep, and Austin sulks that he got in trouble. He puts his phone down, and his mind drifts in many different directions. He wanted to do well in the upcoming Cannabis Cup, he wanted to win the OPW Immortal Tag Team Championships, and he wanted his twins to be born happy and healthy. Things had been going so well for him lately, which was rare. His marriage was solid and better than ever.

Now it was up to him to capitalize on his good fortunes and make a name for himself in the wrestling business. Sure, he was a great personal trainer and put together great meal plans for his customers, but he hadn’t entirely made a name for himself in the wrestling world. Toddy had made her mark several times in her career, and while he was not the least bit jealous of his wife, he wanted more for himself. This is why he needed to win the Cannabis Cup. He needed to prove to himself and the world that he had what it took to be a winner.

He hopped out of bed, got dressed, and went back downstairs. He needed to go to a place where he and all the 28 other Austins felt at peace. He drove to the pier and stared at the water and the light bouncing off of it, and all was right with the world. He took out his phone and decided to go live to talk to his followers.

Austin Ramsey: “Sup y’all. I’ve had a lot on my mind lately, and I just thought I’d come out here to my place of peace and talk to you for a few. As most of you know, all have been right in my world. My marriage is solid, we are expecting twins, my business ventures are thriving, and next week I get my wish of the tag team with my wife challenging for the OPW Immortal Tag Team Championships. I’m happy with all of that, but something is still nagging at me. I need to prove that I have what it takes in singles competition. Sure, you know that I pull off some fantastic matches, but I need to win where it counts.

That is where the Cannabis Cup comes into play. This is an opportunity that I have to win it all and show the world exactly what I’m made of. For some, this is just another tournament and a way to get their face out there, but this is something entirely different for me. I don’t need to win this for anyone other than myself. I need to win this to show my wife, my kids, and most importantly, myself that I still have what it takes. It’s not about prizes or bragging rights; this is strictly to show me what I’m capable of. I know this is a side of me that you don’t usually see, and I’m okay with that.

I am humbled to be standing on my own in this tournament just as a man on a mission. No crazy gimmicks, no rage directed at anyone causing me to make stupid mistakes; I’m simply Austin. Will I still be entertaining? Fuck yeah, but I don’t need any antics taking away from my pure wrestling skill that will be on full display no matter whom I face when I step between those ropes. I want all of you to finally see me every time I step onto that stage. But who is Austin?

Sure, if you’ve followed me since F2B, you know of my tragic backstory, and that really fucked me up in so many ways, but Austin evolves as you see every week. Sometimes, I do bad things, but as you all have come to know, in my fucked-up head, I don’t believe they are wrong. I think I am acting on behalf of the greater good. I never want to cause intentional harm unless someone has wronged my immediate family. That’s when I come unglued; Toddy is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I never got to keep anything good in my life for a long time growing up. I can’t lose her, my family, or the Cannabis Cup.

No, it isn’t a life-or-death situation, but for part of me, I need this victory. I’m going to give it everything that I got, of that you can be sure. But I’m not just going to do “enough”; I’m going to push myself and my opponents to the limit. You all deserve that; that is what the winner of the Cannabis Cup has to do. There are a lot of skilled and talented wrestlers in this thing, and I need to stand out and the only way to get there is to take them past their limits. I’ve had to study so many matches, but if you don’t put in the hard work before, you can’t expect the desired outcome. It takes hard work and dedication.

Wifey helped me work on reversals and counters for moves in their arsenals, and I’m confident walking into this thing. I’m saying the words that need to be said, but I will back it up with the actions. Talk the talk and walk the walk. To take a page from my wife’s playbook, I want all of your love and support for this; I think you, her Rockstars, really do propel her to new heights, and I want to experience that. I won’t let you down if you support me, and when we go all the way and take the Cannabis Cup, I will return your love. Well, this is a rare glimpse of me without all the bravado, and some of your letters to me have asked for me to let you in. This is the start of that. I’ll see you at the Cannabis Cup. Just believe in me is all I ask.

Austin stops the live, takes his shoes off, and dips his feet in the water. He feels a lick on his arm and looks down to see Duke and Domino staring at their Daddy. He rubs them and kisses their heads. He turns around to see his wife standing there looking at him lovingly with a picnic basket in her hands. He stands up, walks to her, takes the basket, and embraces her. No words need to be spoken, he takes her hand and leads her to the edge of the pier, and they have a beautiful picnic. All is still well in the world of Austin Ramsey. This is what he needed headed into the Cannabis Cup. With this kind of love and support, he would go all the way.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Austin Ramsey's post:
Dolly Waters (07-09-2022), Theo Pryce (07-10-2022), UndeniableAshC (07-08-2022)