Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Chillen like a Villain (1602)
Holden Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-08-2022, 09:55 AM

"Some of my fellow competitors I know, but most, not so much."

Holden is shown sitting amidst a garden of big, lush, beautiful Cannabis plants. ("Gary Payton" and "Gorilla Glue," respectively) He is wearing an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt with an obnoxious parrot and palm tree pattern and a pair of cut-off khaki Dickies with black Converse slides on his bare feet. He is sitting in a wooden Adirondack chair and a small "Bell" jar of dried and cured cannabis, as well as a package of grape flavored "Swisher Sweet" blunt wraps, sit atop a small wooden table along with a small box of "strike anywhere" matches. A lit blunt burns between his lips and his black Locs obscure his eyes. His beard appears to have some singe marks and there is a healing burn patch on his exposed stomach.

"My boy, Gerry Angelo is in it and so is Jason Cashe, Mac Bane, and Ricky Rodriguez. Me and Gerry are close, that's common knowledge and both Bane and Ricky I know through Page. And Cashe, I've shared a drink with him a time or two in the suites I rent at the arena's Action Wrestling holds shows in. I get along pretty well with all of em, including Gerry contrary to the issues with that scumbag fuck, Joey Scala. But friendship will only go so far and once that bell rings, should I be standing across from them, we all know friendship means jack shit.

I've never fought anyone in this tournament and I'm looking forward to it. I'm one of, if not the newest member of C.C.P.E., and I would love to prove I am the most [b}Violent[/b] and Dangerous member of Page's collection of Misfit Toys. That's a high bar to reach but I truly believe I can not only reach it, but, move it up a few notches. You have seen what I am capable of, thus far, but none of you, not even Gerry, knows how far I am willing to go or what I am capable of doing. All to cement myself as the most vile, violent, demented fuck to ever set foot in a ring."

He hits the blunt, a long pull, and exhales twin jets of smoke from his nostrils. He removes his shades and leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees, and the camera tightens on his face, exposing his red-rimmed, bloodshot eyes. His hazel eyes are dead of life and cold, like a shark's eyes. A smirk curls the right corner of his mouth and he resembles his late Father more than he knows.

"I don't give two shits about how far I make it in the tournament. I want fans leaving that weekend, when they're talking about all the great shit they saw, I want them to shudder when they say 'What about Holden? What a sick fuck.' There will be blood. Of that you can be sure." The camera pulls back a little while Holden leans back into his seat. He puffs again from the blunt, leaving a halo of smoke hanging above his head. "There are quite a few of you in this tournament I have neither met, nor seen in action, and that is on me. I'm so damn busy lately thanks to Chris Page that I haven't had the opportunity to check everyone out...."

He shrugs, finishes off the blunt before dropping the roach onto the ground and snuffs it out with his bare foot. "Life has a funny way of workin out, ya know? A year ago, I was sitting at home doin nothin, really, and now here I am, workin the Cannabis Cup! Will I win? Who cares! I get to fight some of the best in the business, and get stoned at California's stoniest party. Cypress Hill, good friends, some tasty nugs.... What more could you ask for?"

Holden rises up from his seat and takes a moment to inspect one of the plants before turning his attention back to the camera. That smirk still curls his lip. "There isn't much left to say, is there? I'm comin into this tournament, most likely overlooked as a garbage wrestler, as someone who will be a great stepping stone. Anyone who overlooks me has a painful lesson to learn; you don't be Holden Ross, you survive Him. You might win the match but will you be able to continue on in the tournament?" He is stopped by his muse, Serenity Holmes, looking like a milling bucks in a pair of black leggings and a white bikini top. She passes a lit blunt to Holden and plants a kiss on him before slinking out of the shot. "I can't wait for this show! Weed and Violence, these are two of my favorite things. See ya soon, fuckers." the camera fades out on Holden puffing on his blunt and inspecting more plants.

Later on Holden and his attorney, Michael "Grimmy" Grimm, are speaking via FaceTime with Holden sitting in his living room in his Vero Beach condo. His bong percolates as he takes a hit and when he clears the chamber, he coughs a little as he exhales the plume of smoke into the air. Grimmy is in Holden's Father's hometown, Kelso, Washington. He is also stoned but isn't currently smoking.

"So, you are wanting to sell the bar and the house, with the two acres of land that Frank left you in Bakersfield?" Grimmy asks. Holden is taking another hit and replies with a nod. "Do you realize how much you can get for the liquor license alone, in Bakersfield? California has some wonkey laws when it comes to that shit. There are only two other liquor licenses up for sale down there and the cheapest one is up for three-quarters of a million dollars. If you play your cards right, you could make a few million off of the house, land, and bar."

"Make it happen, Grimmdogg!" he tells Grimmy and, from Grimmy's end, the clicking of a keyboard is heard. "I trust ya, you work out the best deal and I'll sign it. How's Dad's house holding up?"

"I had to have a new hot water tank put in and it's going to need a new drain field installed on the back side of the property. To fix both you're lookin at almost seventy kay." Holden gives a thumbs up while he's packing a fresh bowl. "How are you and Serenity doing? She there with you?"

Holden shakes his head before taking another hit. "Huh-uh, she's gettin a coffee and doin some shoppin. She'll be back in a couple hours, probably. What's up?"

"Nothing, just checking in with you is all. You're doing some pretty crazy shit, Holden. Be careful, please? Are you doing okay?" he doesn't even attempt to hide the concern in his voice. Holden sighs and sets the bong down while shaking his head.

"Why, the fuck, is everyone asking me that all the time lately? For real, Grimmy, you, Serenity, Hell! Even Harvey Marx turned into Sigmund fuckin Freud during our interview the other day. Tatiana is bringin it up on twitter... Fuck..." Holden is rocking in place, a little, as his agitation grows. His knuckles turn white with the grip he has on the bong.

"Relax. You're going to break that piece, man, and then you're really fucked. Don't need you pulling a Johnny Depp!" Grimmy chuckles at his joke while Holden looks confused.

"The fuck? What does that have to do with anything?"

"He cut his fingertip off...nevermind. Listen, you got people who care for you, is that so bad?"

"No, but this is what I do. I'm not a mat technician. I'm too big to be a Luchador. There are a thousand other guys who are big, monster powerhouses like Dad. I'm good at this Deathmatch shit and, to be honest, the pain helps me. Let's me know I am still alive!"

"Serenity doesn't?" he asks with a raised eyebrow and Holden scoffs. "I'm serious, I'm not saying you shouldn't be with her or anything, she's probably been the best thing for you. I was and am worried about you. After Frank passed, I wasn't sure you were going to be able to pull the nose up from the dive you were in and she's a HUGE part of the reason you did. I know this. But she should also make you feel alive, you know?"

Holden's head lowers until his chin is almost on his chest. When he responds, his voice is an almost inaudible whisper. "I don't feel anything, anymore."

The door to the condo swings open and Serenity enters, carrying several bags, and shuts it behind her. She sees him sitting in front of his laptop and blows him a kiss. "Hi Grimmy! How are you?" she asks, unaware of what she walked in on. However, when Holden turns to blow a kiss back, his face shows no signs of the turmoil festering within.

"Hey, babe, how's it hangin? I gotta go but do me a favor? Keep an eye on this Bastard. And, Holden, I'll talk to you later, ok?"

Holden nods and closes the laptop before standing and sliding up next to his lady. He looms over her, behind her, and wraps his arms around her in a tight hug. "I love you....."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Holden's post:
Dolly Waters (07-08-2022), Theo Pryce (07-10-2022)