Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Cholo Contra el Mundo
Cholo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-08-2022, 09:06 AM

OOC: Continued from Round 1.

After travelling down a paved road for about 40 minutes, the caravan turns into a one-way dirt road in the middle of a forest and it is here where the fun begins because as soon as they do, the sound of gunfire is heard though we can’t really tell if it’s coming from or towards the front vehicles, which are the jeeps, or in the back where the trucks with the ‘merchandise’ are. All vehicles pick up speed though, trying to clear the forest as fast as possible and the sound of gunfire intensifies. Once they reach a clearing, we start to see the vehicles emerge, one jeep has survived, both SUVs are still rolling along though there are a lot of bullet holes on both sides. All trucks survive the ambush it seems, and the rest of the jeeps join from behind eventually, though a lot of the guards/soldiers on them are still firing back at the unseen enemy. After a while the gunfire cease and when the caravan is in the clear, it comes to a stop, forming a semi-circle and most getting out to assess the damage. After a brief discussion among the unit leaders, half the unit heads back to the jungle to “finish the job”. The other unit leader goes to brief Cholo, and he decides to get out to assess the damage himself. Paco pulls him back however as he gets out himself and begins to rip him a new one.

Paco: ¡Como se te ocurre ponerme en peligro de esa manera cabron! We could have been killed! Worst, we could have been abducted!

Cholo: Um, I think you have your priorities backwards there.

Paco: ¡Callate! You haven’t been through what I have, and besides, you have a huge wrestling event in a couple of weeks, 1 of 32 wrestlers vying for the prestigious Cannabis Cup and-

Cholo: Tio, seriously? Is a cup full of weed being fought for in a stripper joint, let’s bring down a couple of notches how prestigious this is, OK?

Paco: Mary-you-juana is the herb of the gods, I will not have you disrespect it! Nor the gorgeous women of the Velvet Rabbit NORRRR will I have you be at war with the cartels! What is the matter with you?!

Cholo: I am not at war with the cartels Tio! Either calm down or I’m going to have one of the guards hit you with a tranquilizer dart. You know, the good ones Peter is so fond of using?

Paco: You wouldn’t dare!

Cholo: Oh, I so would. Look, that is not a cartel in that jungle, it is a small-time contraband group that has been terrorizing the area, and the town that we are heading to. My security detail has just headed back to make sure they finish the job, so they don’t bother anyone ever again. In the meantime, I’m going to go check out the merchandise, ensure nothing was damaged or lost.

Paco: How about you leave that to the people that work for you, who are actually wearing bullet proof vests, and you comeback inside and we just talk chop about this tournament you are in?

Cholo: Seriously? You want me to talk wrestling at a time like this?

Paco: Hey, you want me to calm down, that will calm me down.

Cholo: Fine, but I’m not going in the car, we can just get some chairs and hang out here on the road, I’m sure we got some beerrias somewhere.

Gunfire and small explosions are heard in the background; Paco looks around nervously.

Paco: Are you kidding me? You hear that? We can get hit by a rogue bullet at any time! What if your “Cholo army” doesn’t get the job done and they come for our culos?!

Cholo: Tranquilo man, tranquilo. They’ll get the job done just like I am going to get the job done on July twenty second, third and fourth.

Cholo signals for a couple of his workers and ask them to bring chairs and some beers and let him know as soon as possible of their losses, if any, both of equipment and life. The workers nod and quickly bring over the chairs and Dos Equis beers and set them up near some rocks, away from the caravan. Paco and Cholo have a seat, and after popping the beers open and toasting, Cholo continues.

Cholo: It’s going to be three days of grueling matches but believe me when I tell you Tio, I plan on wrestling all three days and unlike the Q-Cup, I am not planning on being a runner up again, regardless of who is in it. It’s been a year since that tournament and I am not a rookie anymore, getting caught ‘oohing’ and ‘aahing’ at my opponents nor at the bright lights of an international tournament. This time I am coming focused, full of confidence in my abilities, on what I bring to the table and the skills that I know are more than enough to win a tournament of this caliber. It all begins with Thunder Knuckles, and just like last time, I will eliminate him and move on to bigger and better things.

Paco: Well last time, TK was at the end, this time he is at the beginning which lets you know this tournament will be harder. There are some heavy hitters in this tournament sobrino, some names I know very well from XWF and other places, some are complete unknown but still deadly.

Cholo: Oh I know, but luckily for me, I only have to worry about four of the thirty-two, three of the fifteen on my side of the bracket and whoever wins the other side.

Paco: And have you studied all these names already? Are you familiar with all of them?

Cholo: Simon que si.

Paco: Well, let’s break it down then, let’s leave the other side of the bracket for the end. Out of the fourteen possible opponents, who do you see moving on?

Cholo: Well, in the next round I think it will be Mark Flynn, former Universal or World champion in XWF, and current tag team champion as well. Nothing against Diamond Steele but I see Flynn moving on. In the quarterfinals, out of Jessie Salco, Gerard Angelo, Jason Cashe and Levi Russow, I am only familiar with Jason Cashe and I do think it’s between him and Salco making it out of these four, but I would love for it to be Jason. I think he and I can have a very fun match in the quarter-finals, and from what Xavier tells me, Cashe is killing it in XWF and their Thursday show, Anarchy. A match with him would entertain all the potheads in attendance that night, including you Tio.

Paco: Cashe and I do share the love for the ganja sobrino.

Cholo: I know it. Then out of the other possible eight, you got some serious contenders I could face in the semi-finals. I’m not going to name them all, but some I’m familiar with, Krystal Zdunich was in the QuagCup as well and more than held her own. But I see Sebastian Everett Bryce as a possibility, Betsy Granger and of course, can’t look past her and then there is the partner of the man I face on the first round, Bobby Bourbon. I’m going to go with Krystal Zdunich to come out of this group to be the one I face in the semis, sure Bourbon is tough, and he just won a tournament in XWF, but this is a whole different monster and at a cross promotional level, I think Krystal has more experience, she’s a nineteen-time world champion, so she’ll pull through. I hope she does anyway, I know I wanted to face her before, but it didn’t work out, so maybe now I will get my opportunity. Plus my boy Xavier Lux challenged Bourbon to a rematch after they fought to a double count out but Bourbon wouldn’t have it. We all know Xavier has been struggling lately to win matches, and knowing that, Bourbon still didn’t want a piece of him, leads me to believe that his win in XWF might have been more luck than anything else so yeah, it’s not going to be the Grand Master Poo Poo or whatever he’s called; it will be Mamacita Krystal.

Paco: Latina too, right?

Cholo: Yes sir, Mexicana de corazón.

Paco: Mexico vs. El Salvador in the semis sounds good.

Cholo: Is not the World Cup Tio, nobody gives a caca, especially in a weed cup.

Paco: Stop disrespecting the cup!

Cholo: I’m not! I’m just saying.

Paco: Uh huh.

Before they can continue, one of the unit leaders comes back to brief Cholo, explaining that nothing has been lost or damaged as far as ‘the product’ goes, just some damage to the vehicles but they’ll make the rest of the trip. The other unit has come back from the jungle, and while there were some casualties, it has been handled. Cholo nods, not happy at the loss of life but satisfied that the problem has been resolved. Paco is still shocked that his nephew has chosen ‘this way of life’ as this is something he never wanted for him. Both unit leaders are now with Cholo and after a brief discussion, it’s time to get back on the road and continue. Cholo leads Paco back to their car, reassuring him that it is not what he thinks but Paco still isn’t buying it. Once everyone is back in their vehicles, the caravan begins to move on and there are no further incidents the rest of the way. They reach a small town called “Valle del Bravo”, loosely translated to Valley of the Angry, (no, not brave gringo), or so does the faded sign at the entrance say. The caravan pulls up to town’s square, and the trucks go into a construction site where a building is starting to get erected. The jeeps drive around the square and find a place to park, then the small army quickly jump out and head into the park in the middle of the town square to secure it. The SUVs park right outside of the construction site and then the doors quickly open, Paco jumping out and is still arguing with Cholo, but then stops as he looks over to the town square where we see the town’s people have begun to gather. There are people of all ages, but a good amount are children who have all been lined up in the middle and are being watched by the armed guards.

Paco: Oh God, what is this? A public execution? Those are children Cholo!

Cholo: I know they are, what do you think I’m doing here? Do you even know me anymore? You have watched too many shows! Stop watching Ozark, that caca is not real.

Paco: It’s a lot realer than you think!

Cholo: I can’t with ya today, vamos, come with me to the town’s square, it will all make sense to you.

Cholo signals to a few of the guards and they walk over with him, being followed by some of the workers now pushing some dollies with crates on them. As they arrive at the town square, all the people, especially the children look at Cholo with concerned looks on their faces. The workers set up the crates around the children, and then stack some in the corners by some trees, a guard standing by each area. Cholo goes to stand in front of the children and looks around with a smile, Paco looks more worried than the children and the adults do.

Cholo: ¡¿Hola mi gente, como están?!

Some respond, others don’t, those that do-do it softly.

Paco: Look at them, they are scared for their lives! What have you done Cholo?!

Cholo: I haven’t done anything, yet. They are not scared, they are weak.

Paco: Come on sobrino, show some kindness.

Cholo: I’m about to.

Cholo reaches behind him and pulls out a folded piece of paper, he reads it to himself, smiles and then looks up to the children.

Cholo: ¿Quien es Pepe?

Cholo looks around, hoping one of them step up. Most look down or away until finally a scrawny little kid, well, they’re all scrawny, but a kid with brownish straight hair raises his hand tentatively.

Cholo: Ven a qui por favor.

The kid reluctantly moves to the front and Cholo kneels in front of him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

Cholo: ¿Tu me mandaste esto?

Cholo shows him the letter and the kid is surprised to see the letter, then nods all of the sudden very excitedly.

Cholo: Gracias.

Cholo stands up, patting the kid on his shoulder but not letting him go. Cholo shows Paco the letter which he now reads and his face lights up. Cholo then begins talking to the people, and because this speech is a little long, we’ll go ahead and translate it to English.

Cholo: Mi gente of Valle del Bravo, Little Pepe here wrote me a letter, probably as a last resort. I’m not sure why he chose me, I’m sure that there are many celebrities he could have reached out to here in Mexico, so many legends, especially in wrestling, but nevertheless he picked me, and I am glad he did. In his letter he tells me how hungry he is, how thirsty, but not only for food and water but for learning and so is his hometown. He told me he lives in a place that is terrorized almost daily by a group that should go nameless, who blocks the only road in and out of the town and only takes and takes from them. This group, while not a cartel *he eyes his uncle who looks down ashamed*, they aspire to be by doing senseless acts of violence. One of those acts, killed little Pepe’s parents as they were just trying to make an honest living. Well, I am happy to announce that after today, you will not have deal with those cowards any longer. That thanks to Mexico and US special forces you see here around you today, they will no longer stop progress for your little valle. And because Little Pepe was brave enough to write me, I can now bring to you what I have been bringing to many towns in both the USA and my home country of El Salvador, and that is a school for your children and foster homes for orphan children like Pepe, like me. I was once an orphan, and even though it was very brief thanks to my Tio Paco right here, I saw more than enough in that short period of time to see how bad things can be and so I made the promise that if I ever made it, I would try to help as many as I could because orphans are often forgotten, often abused and they really have no one to look after them or to look up to. So, I ask you to please join me in giving brave Pepe here a warm round of applause.

Cholo lifts Pepe unto his shoulders and begins to clap, Paco joins in, wiping a tear from his eyes and soon the rest of the town joins in as well as the guards, staff and soldiers. A “Pepe! Pepe!” chant breaks out and Cholo puts him down so he can go and get embraced by his gente. Cholo looks at the workers and guards and nods and they all nod back and begin to open the crates; revealing their contents: food, clothing, housewares and of course, plenty of toys. The guards take charge, asking people to line up so they can all get what they need. Cholo watches briefly with a smile on his face and then walks back towards his SUV. Paco walks by his side and smacks him upside the head.

Paco: You could have just told me Pendejo!

Cholo: What? And miss that complete meltdown you had? No way! My only regret is that I didn’t record it!

Paco: Man I’m glad you didn’t, I think I caca my pants when we went through them trees.

Cholo: I knew I smell burnt frijoles!

Paco: ¡Callate!

Paco punches Cholo on the arm a couple of times playfully and he jogs away from his uncle, avoiding further attack. They get to the SUVs and are ready to roll out when little Pepe comes running after Cholo.

Pepe: ¡Cholo! ¡Cholo! ¡Espera!

Cholo turns around and smiles. Paco smiles too and watches on as Pepe catches up to them, he gets out and kneels to talk to him face to face.

Pepe: ¿Ya te vas?

Cholo: Si, tengo mucho que hacer, tengo que ir a prepárame.

Pepe: ¡Pero te vamos a hacer una fiesta para darte gracias!

Cholo: ¡¿Fiesta?! I’m all about fiestas! Eh, perdón Tio, lo siento Pepe, no puedo ahorita. Necesito prepararme para un torneo muy importante pero te prometo que despues regresare para que celebremos, sale?

Pepe: ¡Sale!

Cholo: ¡Eso! ¡Dame cinco!

Cholo puts up his hand for a high five which Pepe strongly returns, feeling happy Cholo has promised to return to celebrate after the tournament is over since he can’t stay now.

Cholo:Bueno hasta que yo regrese, tu eres el jefe. You the boss, puedes decir: “I’m the boss?!”

Pepe: Am da bus!

Cholo: Close enough! Nos vemos.

Pepe smiles and waves before rushing back to the crowd where we can see bicycles are now being passed around to each child. Cholo looks at his work proudly and then turns to Paco who appears very proud himself.

Paco: Now this is the man I was happy to raise as my own, well done mi’jo; I know your padres are too en el cielo con diosito.

Cholo: Gracias Tio. You ready to go?

Paco: What’s this about a fiesta though?

Cholo: Yeah, looks like they are going to party tonight in my name. Kind of cool.

Paco: It is mucho cool, and I think we should party with them.

Cholo: Is that right, what about the tournament?

Paco: We can get started tomorrow, plenty of time to prepare. Orale?

Cholo: Orale.

Paco gets out, pats him in the back as they head back to the town square.

Later that night.

The town’s square has been lit up like a Christmas tree, colorful lights adorning all the buildings and the park in the middle, colorful papers on a string adorn it as well. There are tables with food and drink everywhere and a mariachi band of at least a dozen members plays some lively tune. We see Paco getting down in the middle of the dance floor with some local ladies and off in the distance we see a lot of the kids riding their bikes around, not a care in the world. Cholo sits by himself, sipping on some mix drink that has plenty of mezcal in it. He laughs at his uncle making a fool of himself, declining the invite of some lovely ladies who are asking for a dance. “Otro ratito” he says, in a little bit. He then turns his back to the party as they rush off, hoping to get that one dance later, and as he does, everything becomes dark, and it appears as if he now is in a completely different setting, he is still sitting on the same wooden chair, the drink is still in his hand but nothing but a praying candle sits in front of him, on the floor, providing the only light in the darkness. He speaks.

El Closing Shoot

I know most of you don’t know who I am, and those of you that do, simply don’t give a damn. Some of you may laugh because they’ll think, oh yeah this is that chico that’s so proud of being in that one tournament most laughed at. Well, I got five million American pesos out of it, so laugh at that… But let me not get off topic. To most of you I’m just another random name on a bracket, or a face on a tournament that you will not remember a day after the event is over. Diablos, five minutes after watching this.

Most of you will be indifferent towards me.

Most of you won’t even give me a single minute of your life.

Most of you will never see me speaking these words to you. You tuned in at the beginning and since I was giving you wholesome content instead of that mierda most spew, you turned the channel or hit skip or flipped up or what have you. Esta bien, no hay problema.

But to the select few, who took the time, who spent a little bit of your lives in mine, I say, gracias y mi respeto. May we meet in the ring and have a banger of a match then drink ourselves stupidos afterwards. I'll buy.

*He pauses, finishes his drink and tosses the glass aside. He focuses on the burning candle for a few seconds before returning his gaze back upwards, at us, the select few.*

At the end of the day, I am not entering this tournament to make friends, thought it would be nice, or because it is a popularity contest… A la mierda with being popular… But I know a certain promotion is starting in the fall and the man behind this event is behind that so if anything, I am here to make a good impression on him and earn myself a roster spot. There is only one way I am going to do that, and that is to put everything out of my mind and focus on whoever is placed in front of me.

Can we just throw out the glitz and glamour out the window, all the fancy and flashy lights too. Toss the marijuana… Kick the strippers out the door, hell, the Velvet Rabbit as a whole, burn it down, lo siento Tio Paco. Let’s strip this down to the bare bone and what we find is a wrestling tournament of some of the best wrestlers in the world today, some past their prime, some in their prime and some who are just coming into their own. Where I fall in that spectrum is yet to be determined, by you, not me, YO SE QUIEN SOY, but what shouldn’t be a doubt in anyone’s mind is that I am first and foremost, a luchador, y maldita sea SOY UN BUEN… luchador. And I know when you look at me you don’t think luchador because when you hear that word you immediately think mask wearing acrobat guys who live on the flippity-flips who are entertaining as heck but very few ever make it anywhere. Well, this afro wearing luchador who is two-hundred and thirty pounds of muscle is in this tournament to go all the way to the finals. I know the big names are many, the heavy hitters are waiting at every corner, but damas y caballeros, Cholo Santana is here to knock each of them down, regardless of whom it is. I already ran down who I could possibly face on my side of the bracket, and I can’t even begin to think who will make it out of the other side. The top two names that come to mind are Dane Preston or Dickie Watson, but let’s be honest, it can be literally anyone of those eighteen hombres y mujeres.

But I am willing to come to face to face with each last one of them, I will give my opponents everything I have and just like a rolling stone down a slope, I will pick up speed, I will pick up strength and I will not stop, can’t stop, until I smashed my way through the finals.

Simon que si.

Word count: 4000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: Banner2.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cholo's post:
Theo Pryce (07-10-2022)