Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
J Mont is like CT- Can't be Beat!
JMont

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2022, 07:59 AM

HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE

[Everyone knows when it comes to the Velvet Rabbit, there is one man who has probably spent the most time and money there. If you say Thaddeus Duke, your a fuckin moron. The correct answer is J Mont himself. From the Grand Opening Night, to the BIGGEST Birthday Bash of Mia’s, to the Fights, to the Money being thrown around, To the Gender Reveal party, to the stupid bitch who served him papers trying to pawn a daughter off on him, to the Sahara jokes and finally all the late night stops for wings. When you mention the Velvet Rabbit, the name J Mont always comes to mind.]

[CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022 is going to take place at the Velvet Rabbit and lets just say things look very good for J Mont. Having one of the toughest guys in the industry today in Elijah Martin as his partner to wrestling in a place that is like a second home.]

Sunday- July 24, 2022

[Mark that date on your calendars. Order this epic PPV. Bon Jovi says it best. The Swallowing are going down in a Blaze of Glory.]

[Fade into a place that everyone wishes they had. The home of J Mont and Mia. It’s like living on a resort 24/7. But, before you know it, this place will be SOLD. The new Mansion in New York is almost complete. Built from the ground up for the FAMILY TO BE with their baby girl due in the middle of August. But in the meantime, they are enjoying themselves as they prepare for some big life changes that are coming soon.]

J Mont: Ever since FIGHT NYC closed its doors, it has given me more time to FOCUS on a few things. For starters, a break from the wrestling world. Sure i went to war with Page and Mac in the AW, but that was a 1 show contract i did to back up my boys, but other then that, i been chillin like most of these bums in America that have been sitting on their couches hoping another stimulus check is cut so they can go buy some Jordan’s or a PS5 game. But the difference is, I can afford to sit my ass on the couch and do nothing. I'm already set for life. My soon to be daughter is already set for life. I do this wrestling thing because it's in my blood, I'm one of the best this industry has to offer and I love pissing people off.

[J Mont with his typical smirk that everyone knows and hates.]

J Mont: With this time off, I have accomplished a lot of things I wanted to get done. The new Mansion is almost complete. We have everything ordered for the baby when she comes. I have done a few commercials. I shot a movie. Signed on with a few more sponsorships. Bought some more real estate. Did a bunch of Make A Wish visits. And last but not least, I sat down with a lot of promotions and talked about contracts and power.

[From out of nowhere, Mia waddles her way around the corner and sees her man sitting on a bar stool, with a bottle of water in front of him and no one else around.]

Mia: Who in the hell were you talking to?

J Mont: Just doing a small recording on the phone to send to Page for some Social Media content he wanted.

Mia: I'm glad to see Page is getting your attention. I asked you for a bottle of water 30 minutes ago.

J Mont: It’s right here baby.

[Mia looks at the bottle, picks it up, unscrews the cap and slowly pours it over the head of J Mont.]

Mia: You drank half the bottle on me. You might as well cool off with the rest of it.

[J Mont, still in shock is sitting on the bar stool like “What the fuck just happened”.]

J Mont: You really just did that?

Mia: There is plenty more in the Fridge if you want to play games. And I can have a few more cases shipped here from Amazon tomorrow as well. Oh wait, you like AMAZON as we all know it.

J Mont: Are you fuckin kidding me right now? You're going to hit me with a Allison jab right now?

Mia: Well, it seems lately all you've been FOCUSED on is getting back in the ring and the Bank Account.

J Mont: I'm setting us up for the future, and trying to secure a deal that is going to benefit the family financially and give us the time to spend together.

[Mia just breaks down in tears and J Mont hops off the bar stool wrapping his arms around her as she lays on his chest.]

Mia: I'm just getting so used to you being around, I know your schedule is about to get hectic again.

J Mont: Baby, I'm all yours. I'm team Mia and G Mont. I just gotta handle these things for us. I don't want anyone else. All I care about is making that money for us and keeping the name MONTUORI a wrestling legacy. And before you know it, you're gonna have that last name.

Mia: I'm sorry baby. I'm just so emotional and all over the map. I know Gia is coming soon and I don't want you to miss out.

J Mont: I promise I will not miss out on any of this. You 2 are first in my life. Wrestling is second, but I need to do this. I got 2 promotions I'm working on deals with right now that are going to be life changing for us. The schedules will be light which means more time home.

[Mia smiles and knows everything is going to be ok. Being 7 months pregnant is not easy for any woman. Hormones are all over the map, just like Sahara with men.]

J Mont: Baby, get some rest and I'm gonna heat up the grill and surprise you with a nice meal.

[Mia kisses J Mont on the lips and waddles her way back to the bedroom to get some rest. In the meantime, J Mont, still wet from the water accident, walks over to the fridge. He opens the door and pulls out 2 30 ounce chop Bison Tomahawk bone in Steaks. For the sides, he grabs the asparagus and green beans. He places them all on a tray to make it easier to carry.]

J Mont: Chef Mont. Sounds like a new TV show that could make millions.

[J Mont walks over to the sliding glass door which leads to the outside balcony. One hand has the tray of food. He slides the door with his other hand and walks out. Closing the door after so Mia doesn't hear any sounds. Placing the tray down on the shelf next to the Kalamazoo K750 Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill. Great way to spend 23K. J Mont opens the lid, places the 2 Tomahawk steaks first, then grabs some tin foil so he can place the sides on there as well. He adjusts the heat to the needed temperature and closes the lid.]

J Mont: And now we wait.

[J Mont takes a seat a few feet away on one of his custom outdoor chai.. He pulls out his phone and starts to scroll through it a little before the thoughts take over his head again.]

J Mont: This isn't 2020, this is 2022. You're Not the tag team of the year anymore. You 2 are nothing more than 2 whores grabbing onto anything that can get you attention. Addy A, don't know much about and don't care to know much about you. With my short time in AW making some people's lives a living hell, I remember hearing you say you're the baddest bitch there. I got 20/20 Vision and I don't see that at all. All I saw was some Trash that the garbageman forgot to pick up and throw into the truck. Word of advice. One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder. In this case, just walk away because if you don’t, July 24th, 2022 will be the last time you ever see a wrestling ring because me and Elijah are on a mission.

“Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.”

J Mont: And to be honest, I'm not too worried or concerned about you if I can say so. Elijah will handle you. I got my eyes on your partner. Lissie Hope. The bitch that loves to run her mouth about me on social media, but can't say it to my face. And let me tell you something Lissie. I cannot wait to get in that ring with you, look you in the eyes, laugh at you and connect with a JKO to get the win. But make no mistake about it. You're getting a man that did his homework. While you are running around with all your matches and tweets, I've been laying low handling my business and getting ready to show you just who J Mont really is. Twizted Thoughtz? Yeah that's me, but this time around I'm going to be the teacher. I'm going to teach you just what a legend like myself can do. In the ring, you can't keep up with my strength and speed. In your head, I'm going to own you. The mind games will have you wanting to have a mental breakdown in the middle of the ring like Chris Sale did in his last minor league game. I already know what to say and do to get you out of your game.

[A slight pause.]

J Mont: The Dreamer? You will be dreaming alright if you think you're going to win and keep your dreams about me to yourself. I have the best woman around in Mia. From Texas and live in New Orleans. You're not ready for the NYC spotlight. I AM NEW YORK if you don't know that. You're in for a rude awakening Lissie. Stepping into my hometown. Stepping into my Club. This isn't like some CHALLENGE. There is no Oil Change, Roller Derby, Dugout Rampage, Cold War, Stratos Fear, Dirty Laundry, Meet Me Halfway, Surf's Up, Riot Act, or Car Crash. You're stepping into the wrestling ring with one of the best to ever do it. There are no games here Lissie. It’s just a flat out war that you're going to lose.

“ I don't have a Plan B. Just different ways to make Plan A work.”

J Mont: You have 2 choices Lissie. Become a Boss or work for one. So I will answer that for you. You're not becoming a boss, because well, that means you would have to beat me and that's not happening. So you can work for me. I will need a nanny to help Mia around the house and with the baby. I hope you're good at changing diapers and dusting off shelves. Because after our tag match at the Cannabis Cup, I will make sure you still have a source of income coming in. Just call me Boss and everything will work out just fine.

[J Mont lets out some laughter but that changes when his phone rings and he sees who is on the other line.]

J Mont: What the fuck do you want?

Voice: You think you're still tight with all those executives of HBO with Outlaw Pro Wrestling ?

J Mont: Stay tuned. That is all I'm going to say about that bitch.

[J Mont hangs up the call. Looking around now with a look of KILL.]

J Mont: People have been sleeping on me since FIGHT NYC closed. But little do they know I have been planning things out. And it’s slowly unfolding before everyone’s eyes. No one will see what I have in store coming. Outlaw Pro Wrestling? Sure I was there for the last show in the VIP section with the HBO executives. I haven’t signed a contract. PWE? It has already been leaked about my signing there. The final contract is in the works with Chris Page looking it over. I will be one of the highest paid stars there with a light traveling schedule. No brainer for me to sign. And then when Chris is ready, I will be there for him and his fed when the time comes. Yes, I am affiliated with CCPE and Page is one of my good friends, but at the end of the day, it’s all about J Mont. What I want to do, I'm going to do whether anyone likes it or not. I will run it by Page and he will tell me his thoughts, but he knows I'm going to do it either way. Just makes it easier on him when the time comes, he knows to get the lawyers ready. Big things are coming for J Mont and the family.

STAY TUNED

J Mont: I wanna give a shout out to Chris Page and Candice Wolfe-Page for putting together this great event at the Velvet Rabbit. One thing you can count on is 110% from J Mont and Elijah. You can also count on us giving the fans a show they won't forget. And you can also count on us to fill your pockets with a lot of cash as well. You can thank me in person once the event concludes and you see the financial totals. You might beat Mia’s birthday party which is still the biggest GROSSER to date at the Velvet Rabbit, but mark my words. If the Cannabis Cup out grosser her party, i plan on having another event to outgross what you guys did with the Cannabis Cup. Warning shot fired. And on that note, I think it's time to see if this amazing food is ready. Soon enough, I'll have Lissie here cooking and cleaning for me and Mia.

[As J Mont gets up, he sees Mia opening the sliding door.]

J Mont: Hope i wasn't too loud out here and woke you.

Mia: No baby. Me and the baby girl are hungry and you know we got a craving.

J Mont: Just wait till you see what I have in store for us. Are you ready to see what I made just for us? 400 bucks a pop here baby.

Mia: I didn’t know that Wi…………..

[J Mont cuts off Mia before she could say what she was craving. He opens the lid to show her the Bison Tomahawk Bone In Steaks with the sides. Mia looks at them and then looks at her man. Looks back at them and back at J Mont again.]

J Mont: Tell me I did good?

[Mia’s face tells another story.]

Mia: Those aren’t WINGS baby.

J Mont: You have to be kidding me Mia?

Mia: Baby, you know I got a craving for WINGS with this pregnancy.

J Mont: I wanted to change things up a little and surprise you with something different and hard to find.

Mia: I just want some WINGS hun.

[J Mont in a fit of anger grabs one of the Bison Tomahawk steaks and launches it over the balcony. Almost looked like a Patrick Mahomes bomb to Tyreke Hill in Madden 22. Mia just looks at her man with disgust.]

Mia: What is your problem?

J Mont: I try to surprise you and step up, and all you can do is say you want some damn WINGS.

Mia: Watch your mouth!

J Mont: Let me guess babe. The only words we are allowed to use in the house right now are

BUFFALO

SWEET CHILI

NASHVILLE HOT

HONEY GARLIC

BBQ

MANGO HABANERO

GHOST PEPPER

LEMON PEPPER

TERIYAKI

HONEY MUSTARD

BLUE CHEESE

RANCH

CELERY

[Mia just wants to choke out J Mont after his little outburst about wings, but she lets it go because she has a look on her face like she just got the last laugh.]

Mia: Fine baby. You are right. You went over and beyond for me today with this meal. Surprising me with a rare Bison Tomahawk and sweating over this grill that you love and brag about. So you know what?

J Mont: Yes babe?

Mia: I will take that Bison Tomahawk with the sides and enjoy my food.

J Mont: But there is only 1 left on the grill now.

Mia: That will teach you a lesson to never let your anger get the best of you again maybe. Or you can walk your ass downstairs and find wherever you threw it.

J Mont: Damn Babe. You got me this time. But I love you and you can have this.

[J Mont grabs a plate and loads it up for his girl Mia. They both walk into the house and he helps her onto the stool as he lays down the plate. He gives her a big kiss on the cheek and smacks her ass.]

Mia: Where are you going baby?

J Mont: Out for a minute?

Mia: What are you getting?

J Mont: Just some WINGS from the Velvet Rabbit for ME. You thought you won, but I WIN.

[J Mont sprints down the hallway, before Mia can even get a word in. He is long gone to get HIS WINGS, leaving Mia in the kitchen with her Bison Tomahawk.]

Mia: That’s OK. He thinks he won, but when he gets home, I will show him who the real winner is.

[Mia thinks she won. J Mont thinks he won. The Swallowing think they are going to win. But like stated earlier, mark your calendar for July 24th, 2022. J Mont and Elijah Martin are the ones you wanna place your bets on.]

MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!
[-] The following 2 users Like JMont's post:
Lissie Hope (07-08-2022), Theo Pryce (07-08-2022)