Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Words on Mastermind
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-05-2022, 09:18 PM

The music was blaring, the champagne was flowing. The bikini's were skimpy, and they laid in the deck in the same place they were taken off. Cigars ashed in their glass trays next to the lines of the cocaína that lay strewn across the table. There were empty corona bottles that rolled from one side of the deck to the other as the yacht bounced in the current. The radar beeped and spun a top the yacht and the tinted windows gleamed in the Caribbean sun.

There was blood in the water.

Alejandro had arrived with the ladies, but he wasn't alone. He was being tailed. They arrived shortly after he did. Their fancy boats, their vests, their loudspeakers. And guns, a good amount of guns. Their orders, always barking orders.

The ladies were nervous, panicking. Some of them were exchange students looking to get away from their degrees for a while and have a good time. Some were models. Some weren't.

All of them had good bodies, however, and could drink like a fish.

Shoe prints on the white deck, small droplets of blood around them as well. This was supposed to be a fiesta, a joyous occasion, a return to normalcy. Instead, it was a massacre.

It had been far too long since Alejnadro and Hanari had gotten together, far too long since they partied their faces off until the sun rose over the horizon, far too long until the ladies blew lines off their chests while they smoked a cigar or polished or counted their money. Far too long since an injury kept them away from the life they loved.

Hanari was looking forward to their meeting. Alejandro had claimed he had an ephiphany in that hospital bed, that he had found out who he truly was, that he was a changed man.

People don't change. They only tell you they do when they need something.

Alejandro was still a snake. A rat in the cage that will bite any hand that enters, unless that hand had food. Maybe even then. He was also an idiot. Not because he was actually stupid, but he was reckless. He spoke before he thought about his words. He talked tougher than he was capable of backing up and looked to others to assist him when the shit was stacked too high. It kind of reminded Hanari of someone else who did the same thing.

He knew from the moment he hung up the phone that he was being tailed. He was never good at being sneaky. Ever since he flipped and put away one of the island's biggest organized crime families to save his own skin, he had been on their radar. Follow him, arrest him, he'll talk, let him out. Rinse and repeat. Hanari saw the small black dot on the horizon before Alejanro even noticed it. He set the binoculars on the table next to the cocaína. It wouldn't be long now. As the speedboat carrying the women got closer, close enough to see their faces, he waved. His other hand behind his back, gripping the handle of his pistol.

As the ladies began to unload, Hanari checked the binoculars again. Boats, many of them. Surely it was the policía. He smiled again.

"Ladies, help yoursevles."

They did.

He looked at Alejandro and smiled as well.
"Old friend, we do it again."

Alejandro smiled back. "Sí. Como en los viejos tiempos."

They walked to the edge of the port side, gripping the rail and looking out over the endless blue.

"Como en los viejos tiempos."

He put the gun to the back of his old friends head.

The ladies were still screaming when el policia arrived.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hanari stepped out from the cabin of his yacht, the sole survivor. He walked by Alejandro's body on the deck, which was wrapped in one of those dumb Mastermind "I Mastered Your Mind" tee shirts. Hanari sat down on the lounge chair on the deck of the yacht, and lit a Cuban. He swirled the bottle of Casamigos before pouring some in a rocks glass.

Taking a big drag, he kicked the body under the lame tee shirt and rolled it under the handrail, into the water below. He could hear the sharks splashing as he took a drink. They had quite the feast today. Setting the drink down and taking another drag, he blew out a smoke ring and laid back. Today was a good day.

He was going to hurt a man in 24 hours time, and that was perfectly okay with him.

++++++++++

"I'll give you credit. You are a stubborn little puta, that is for sure. You dig your heels in, you stick to your argument, and you don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You deliver your argument with such tenacity, like a middle schooler trying to tell his mother WHY he NEEDS his phone in class--but like the mother, I see right through it. We all do. You had one more chance to save face after making yourself look dumb the first two times. They say third time is a charm, right holmes? For you, it was a disaster.

You tell us all that you are some different man now. Disconnected, you called it? Fuckin' A right hombre, you are disconnected. Disconnected with reality. Disconnected with the fact that you're sub par at best and nobody gives a shit of you're on the show or not. Disconnected with the fact that you have never beaten Hanari Carnes, can never and will never beat Hanari Carnes, and disconnected with the fact that your time on the active roster, as a title holder, is severly numbered.

I am going to hurt you, Mastermind. I am going to hurt you badly.

You are so adamant, chico, so adamant that I am some fraud, some fake, and that my words are so empty. At least I have backed up everything I have said. All you have done is ignore points, argue your dumb one, and stomp your feet like a child when someone says something that counters you. I am glad your feathers are ruffled, I really am.

I am going to enjoy ripping each one off, individually.

You see, I saw your last promo holmes. Final Words? Tough talking title, slow adult delivery. Evolution at its finest, ladies and gents! Tall body, muscle chest, long hair, a cloak down past his heels, a hat.......You look like a Viking with down syndrome, Mastermind, and after I throw you through all four glass walls I am going to end this rivalry once and for all. There will be no redemption for you, no hope to save face--unless its with surgery. You think anyone is truly proud of you, holmes? You think anyone looks at our Anarchy Campeón with dignity? You hold it up to the heavens as if you're the second coming of Christ when, in reality, you're barely one of the shepards. Look at all the men who have held that belt.....Centurion, Elijah Martin, Unknown Soldier, hell even Money Oswald....and now we've got Bruce Jenner's forgotten son. You're proud of a belt mostly held by women, you idiota. Only 5 men have ever held that belt, including you, and you wave it around like we're supposed to treat you like Alias. But I get it holmes, you're a champ, okay, cool, that isn't my point. My point is, like I said before and you proved me correct, you're a mark. It is all a popularity contest for you. It is all about the cool kids acknowledging you and the jocks not giving you wedgies anymore. It is about who likes you--or who you think likes you--so you go over and above to rub in all of our faces just how sad and pathetic you truly are.

Mastermind's Scared Ass Said:"No one wanted to pick you, Hanari. How do you feel about that? You were the last to be picked so you had to go on Calypso's team."

"First off, you are referencing the winning team, so put a little respect on the name. Secondly, do you think I give a fuck where I was picked? I only put my name in the pool so we had enough numbers and Theo's blood pressure went down. Whatever team I was drafted to I was going to give it my all--yes, Mastermind, even yours. Why? Because I respect competition, I respect the game we play. For you, its a popularity contest like picking a Prom Queen. You skipped over me? Okay. Good, just give me the opportunity to break your arm AGAIN, and cost you War Games for your own team. If you were smart you WOULD have picked me, because that is one less enemy, one less beatdown, one less loss. You set yourself up for failure AGAIN by NOT choosing me, and tried to throw your own set up in my face like it matters. You see it as a slam, an insult, as the company throwing shade. I see it as the steal of the draft and a damn solid pick. Why are you so negative all the time? It is because you're so fucking mediocre that you just can't stand the fact that someone--scratch that, everyone--is better than you? I probably shouldn't say this either, but I have never been one to have a filter. There were several people in the back who were praying, literally praying, that they didn't get drafted by you. "Please, don't let me get drafted to Mastermind's team." You wanna know the truth, chivato? It was someone who you drafted. Your own team doesn't even wanna be on your team. You're worried about WHEN I got picked.....ese, at leat Calypso WANTED me. Disconnected? Sure are. You're own War Games team isn't even connected with you. I won't tell you who it is, I will let you figure it out on your own, but just know as you continue to pat yourself on the back about your captain status that the only reason you were made a captain is we'd still be standing there in the draft room otherwise. You'd be a sympathy pick, because the last kid in dodgeball always is. So management did you a favor, yet again, and you found a way to fuck it up by simply being yourself.

God you're an idiota.

Mastermind The Mean Girl Said:"I've never been picked last in my time in the XWF, in any type of match situation, so, you have to go through that trauma"

The only trauma here Mastermind is what is about to happen to you. When you stand over me, holding you're Anarchy Title? But....

But....

Yes Folks, He Really Is This Dumb Said:" No, we're not on Anarchy Hanari, we are on Wednesday Night Warfare, not Thursday night."

So, why even bring it up? Why does you holding the Anarchy Title you are too chicken shit to put on the line against me over my head matter? This isn't Thursday Night, like you said. The Anarchy Title has no merit here, unless defended, which, like you said, isn't Thursday.

Did your parents have any other children that lived, holmes?

You seem to think I care where I was picked and you seem to think I care that you're Anarchy's top man. I don't. I only offered to take the stupid things off your hands because I wanted to see the sad expression on your dumb face when I took everything you had away from you--AGAIN--and watched the realization hit you that Hanari Carnes will always be your papi, culo. I made your return relevant. I am the reason there is a match here at all. I am the reason you're a captain at War Games. I am the reason that Warfare is going to beat Savage in the ratings, AGAIN, and I am the reason Mastermind is going to be just another memory. From you fucking up and mischallenging me and having to have management fix your fuck-up, to shoving a title down our throats only to tell us your own title doesn't matter because of what calendar day it is, to fogetting the stipulation then trying to blame me somehow, to just being a general piece of trash, Mastermind you've checked all the boxes. Your return is marred by the fact that not only can you not beat me, but you can't even talk shit properly. Maybe you're a bit too early from that brain injury to return eh?

Sounds Like He Bled Too Much Said:"I am 100 percent committed to beating you that you see my confidence as someone who wants to show the world he can still go toe to toe with me, but we all know, and I certainly know that deep down inside of you, that you regret coming after me as I was re-introducing myself to the XWF. You see a different me together and you are scared."

"What the fuck? You are one hundred percent committed to beating me I see your confidence as someone who can still go toe to toe with you? Like....

Brother, I almost feel bad beating you. Almost. You're clearly still disabled.

It'll be like beating up on the special needs.

But since when has Hanari been a nice guy?

I will beat you, AGAIN, tomorrow night and when we see each other at War Games--if of course you make it there--I'll beat you again. And you're pride will get the best of you, it'll eat you alive that you cannot beat me, and you'll go back on another of your promises and challenge me again. Then, I'll beat you again. You and I will dance this salsa until the end of time and you have nothing left.

No title.

No intact arm bones.

No pride.

You'll wither away a broken shell of a man whose biggest mistake on this planet was running into the dangerous man on this roster and not taking the hint. You could have ignored me, you could have told me to go kick rocks, but you let your pride get in the way because it irked you that I am better, and now look at the mess you're in. Your pride made you accept when you weren't ready, and you've fucked up every step of the way. So when you are the one laying there, bleeding out from the glass, I will give you back the Anarchy Title you love so much. I will place it on your chest and walk away, because you'll want me so badly again that you'll put that on the line just to have a shot at me.

Then I'll take that too.

Because I own you, and I always will.

Smile for papi, while you've still got the teeth to do so."

[Image: RiP5PGU.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hanari Carnes's post:
Theo Pryce (07-06-2022)