Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
RP1 = Don't Kill The Messenger pt.1 + Who's Sid Training?
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2013, 07:39 PM

Begin at present day

Don't Kill The Messenger - pt. 1

Out of all the guys who could have been chosen to deliver this message to Sid Feder, it just had to be me.

Alright, fine.

I can accept that; after all I am new around here and apparently just delivering this message to Mr. Feder is going to be considered quite the accomplishment, so it'll be worth it in the long run even if Sid does "flip out" like he's known to do when this particular subject gets brought up.

I take a deep breath with this envelope pressed against my heart and as the envelope rests in my shirt pocket, I can feel my heart racing through it. I take my hand away and place it on the key that had been beckoning me from within the ignition for what felt like several minutes now, and with a swift turn I start the engine of my Crown Victoria. The sound of the powerful engine soothes my soul as I begin drifting down the road and going over in my mind all the reasons why everything would be just fine.

I mean think about it -- Sid should take what's in this envelope as good news. I mean, wouldn't you?

What's that? Ah yes; you don't know what's in this envelope. You don't even know who I am or who I represent, actually. Well I'm afraid most of that information is going to continue to be kept from you -- I mean after all, you're a "wrestling audience" for Christ's sake and I'm only doing this all on camera for you because I need to make a few extra bucks to buy my girlfriend a very special birthday present. I got in touch with Shane through an old friend of mine and I was given a very nice offer to do all of this publicly.

Not to mention it's much better for my own health if I'm on camera when I meet with Sid and deliver the news to him that waits in this envelope. Looks like a win-win situation for me as long as Sid doesn't really lose his cool.

You know something? It's amazing how just submerging yourself in logical and calming thought can make a short drive so much more pleasant -- I actually am already pulling into the driveway of the hotel that Sid Feder is staying at and I'm feeling very good about this encounter as I do so. I pull into an open spot and shut off the car, taking a moment to wipe a few smudges off of my sunglasses before I exit the vehicle. The warm sun beats down on me immediately, reminding me how thankful I am for air conditioning in my car because my last car didn't have any at all. I enter the hotel and walk up to the front desk to ask for Sid Feder, but before the young lady at the counter can answer me-

:3 x Better:
You've got your Three Times Better Go Getter right here!

Sure enough, I spin on my heel and am greeted by Sid Feder wearing a pair of tie-dye jeans that look like they belong in the 70's and a black t-shirt with a GUN on it that reads: "I don't call 911!"

Of course I force myself to smile in the most genuine looking manner possible as I reach out my hand toward Sid, accepting a most hearty and generous handshake from the wrestling superstar. Sid is actually smiling -- Oh my god, could I be so lucky? He's . . . he's in a good mood! Yyyyyyes! It's easy to contain my enthusiasm on the outside due to my profession but you had better believe I'm as happy as a kid eating his way out of a birthday cake right now.

I remain perfectly composed as I say to him: "Well, Mr. Feder, you certainly appear to be in good spirits today. I'm glad I was able to catch you at a good time."

Sid slaps is hand down onto my shoulder with a heavy thud that almost makes me lose my balance, but I've got this; I've got this.

Well yeah buddy I'm always glad to see you! Did you bring the stuff? I'll tell ya man; Flo has been busting my motherfuckin' balls for this stuff all morning long. . . all I hear is "Did you call about the stuff yet? -- Is it on its way yet, Sid?? -- Where the hell's my shit motherfucker???" -and on, and on, and on. Thank fuckin' god you're here man.

Wait a second here -- Oh no.

No.

Sid thinks I'm somebody else? What does he think I'm the freakin' coke dealer bringing him an 8 ball for his wife? Oh Jesus, man. Oh fuck me.

I try my best to continue smiling at Sid, swallow the lump in my throat, and calmly say to him: "I think you might have confused me with somebody else but I can definitely appreciate where you're coming from."

Sid's face changes. It's like somebody took a painting off the wall of a smiling man and underneath it was the face of a creature from the depths of hell, determined to swallow the souls of not only myself but of my entire family. You mean to tell me the whole reason he was happy is because he thought I was bringing his wife's dope, and now he's going to want to rip my head off -- even without knowing what I'm really here for. Holy mother of god. . .Why me? WHY. ME.

< < < Rewind to earlier this afternoon

Who's Sid training with?

Alright I don't usually pull this shit on you guys but for today it makes sense because I'm training with somebody and I don't necessarily want you fucks to know who I'm working with. You're stuck with Three Times Better narrating his own shit like some of these other bums do on a regular basis because they can't afford real production costs and assistance, like you know, a fuckin' narrator. Jackoff ham-n-eggers.

So what we're doing now is some strike training. I've got the thick pads on my hands so I can absorb all the blows just as easily as somebody like John Austin absorbs my will to live when he talks about how afraid he is of me and my guns; what a pussy! This is the fuckin' wrestling industry -- you should expect guns.

Fuck!

Anyway, I'm getting ready to take these shots so I put my hands up in front of my face -- I don't want to end up looking like the guy who will be riding the short bus to the European Title match, a.k.a. Nightmare.

Alright let's see some motherfuckers lose their teeth! I want power behind these shots; I want to feel it in my bones with every strike!

A hard fist strikes my right hand followed up by an even harder alternating strike to my left. Another three rapid shots to my right hand-

Gimme a fuckin' elbow!

-and a stiff elbow that sends a smacking feeling through my palm even with the protective pad in play.

Niiice! I like that one; now let's see you blast me like my name was Nightmare and I just got randomly thrown into your championship match because I failed at my lifelong goal of biting John Madison's dick off! Hit me like I'm that mother fucker!

Ouch! -- and what a strike it was. I felt that fist almost go through the padding and rip my hand off in the process. I can tell that punch was meant for that clumsy, ignorant oaf, Nightmare.

Alright good, goooood. Now I want to see you kick the living shit out of me like my name was Dean and I just tried adding your little nephew or niece on Facebook!

I drop the pads I was holding and I pick up the larger, single pad so I can absorb some kicks. Sure enough the first kick feels like it was aimed right for my dick, just the way it should be if it was meant for that Dean McGayvern who enjoys sucking 9 year old shafts in his free time. The next kick is a high roundhouse that nails the pad with a heavy 'thwack' and makes me wish it really was Dean's ugly fuckin' head getting kicked by that foot.

You know I really wish I could send you in to fuck these bitches up before I get my hands on them -- they're just so worthy of being smashed again and again by so many different pairs of fists and boots. Take that guy named Brian Braxton -- would you believe he actually has been given a European title shot even though he's lost to the likes of Johnny Xtreme?

Alright freeze frame or whatever the fuck needs to happen right here because this brings up a good point that I need to talk about for just a second with all of you watching at home. Alright, so -- this Brian Braxton fellow is somebody who I admit I've never heard of before but that's not necessarily a bad thing so don't take that as a cheap shot on my part. Fuck; I remember a time when nobody in the XWF knew who Sid Feder was.

Here's my point though -- I do know something about Johnny Xtreme.

Why does this matter?

Because Brian Braxton is in my match at Leap Of Faith, but he's already lost to Johnny Xtreme-

-following me? Great-

-and Johnny Xtreme is a person who says things like. . . oh, there's this:

Quote:I want to prove myself. After Braxton. I have Three match types I want to be in. One is the Taipei death match. Which id be glad to go one on one with any XWF superstar. But Id love a triple threat. Even a fatal four-way. The next....is the match made famous by Sabu and the Sandman. A barbed wire match. All ropes are replaced with barbed wire. Weapons wrapped in barbed wire. Id love for a single or triple threat or fatal fourway in that. And lastly....why break the bank buying weapons for the ring...when the fans can bring them. In the long awaited, Fans Bring Weapons match. A boost for ratings and the top 3 hardcore matches. If I prove that im hardcore enough in these matches maybe throw a title shot my way. I dont care which title it is....but the Xtreme tile would ROCK.

Yes, I know -- I know.

But now that we've fought through listening to that mountain of horse manure, isn't it incredible to think how Johnny Xtreme was talking about earning a title shot right on his way into the match in which he defeated Brian Braxton? Then, from there, we somehow come to today and it's Brian Braxton who is somehow involved in my match for the European Championship? Meanwhile -- where the fuck is Johnny Xtreme?

He's going to be competing on Madness in a match against Chris Legend. Well I say let's trade his spot with Brian Braxton's spot in my match so I can at least expect some kind of challenge from somebody in this clusterfuck bedlam! Let's get big Johnny Xtreme on the pay per view where he belongs and get that fuckin' loser Braxton cleaning the damn toilets or something worth while!

Whew! -- Ok, ok I'm good now. I just had to get that off my chest because it was really bothering me. I mean I'm fine with people being given a shot to have their ass kicked by yours truly, but damn if the guy already has lost to Johnny Xtreme, that's pretty bad.

Oh wait it's a 1 Fall to a Finish match so they had to insert somebody to take the fall as to not hurt the egos of all the better athletes in the match.

My mistake, Brian! You do have your place in this match after all.

Make no mistake about it though; I'm pissed that you made me get side tracked during my self narrated piece and I am going to take it out on you in person when I see you face to face. Now all these people watching have to wait until next time for me to continue this piece!

Kick me in the face like my name was Brian Braxton and I just got put in front of you to take the fall like the bitch I am! Do it! Take me out!

Crrrr-ACK! Looks like I didn't need to finish much narration anyway. With the way I tossed the protective pad away and held my arms out to the sides like a dumbass Braxton, I just got knocked the fuck out by that devastating thrust kick to the face! (another thing I'm going to make you pay for, Braxton!)

Black out.

*dreams of the possibility of letting the person I'm training take my place in the match*

*no, nevermind*

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Sid Feder's post:
(07-07-2013), (07-06-2013), (07-13-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-06-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-06-2013)