Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Babel pt.1 (RP #1)
Stevie Tyler Offline
This sucks.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2013, 03:54 PM

OVER 600 YEARS FROM NOW

Stevie looked out over the horizon and saw nothing but a desolate wasteland. That, and Gary, standing in his full, demonic glory. Gary was wearing denim shorts and a t-shirt that read 'I LIKED THE SUN BEFORE IT WAS COOL'.

"Dude, can you just take me back already?" Stevie moaned like he does almost constantly since Gary possessed him, and most of the time before.

"No, bro. Not yet. You're the one complaining about the match you've got at Leap of Faith. You're the one that's complained about every match you've had so far, bro. You gotta' see what the repercussions are if we DON'T do this! This is the future if Stevie never competed in the XWF. If Stevie Tyler never defended his Xtreme Title at Leap of Faith."

Stevie would not be deterred in his moaning. "I don't want this title, I don't want to be in the XWF, I don't want to be possessed...," Stevie said, raising his arms slightly and dropping them limply, as if exasperated in with every breathe in his sentence.

"Harsh, bro," Gary said. Offended about Stevie not wanting to be possessed. Even for a demon, it sucked to not feel wanted. "Guess you'd rather be stocking dog food at Wal-Mart," Gary said like a dick before laughing softly to himself. The thought of Stevie being bossed around by his 18-year old assistant manager always made him chuckle.

"At least when I worked at Wal-Mart I didn't have people spearing me through the displays. I didn't have people ATTACKING ME WITH LIGHT TUBES! I didn't have CAR THIEVES beating me BLOODY! The sight of blood makes me faint, Gary! This is YOUR DREAM! It's not mine!" Stevie sat down on what was once a set of stairs. They had led to a small, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. Nothing too extravagant but not a white-trash home, either. Something like what Stevie grew up in. Now, it was just more dirty nothing like everything else around it. The post-apocalypse was like that.

"What were you going to do with the rest of your life, bro? What? Just keep wasting your life in a retail store being bossed around by your boss fresh out of high school? Keep thinking about that cute chick at Hot Topic instead of talking to her? You've been on TV, Stevie! And you won! WE WON! It was either that or another lonely night playing RISK by yourself while LJ was at work."

Gary was right, and Stevie knew it. Stevie was really pissed that he knew it. He wished Gary was wrong. He wished that he could say, with complete honesty, that he had seriously planned on leaving Wal-Mart to go open that gaming shop/bar he had always talked about. He wished he could say that he had worked up the nerve to ask Julie, the Hot Topic girl, out for sushi. He wished he could say that he didn't sit at home playing boardgames by himself, and worse, making storylines to go with said games.

"I can't," Stevie gave up.

Gary began jumping up and down, not sure to be annoyed or excited. "What does that even mean!? 'I can't'!? What is that!? Is the even English!? Do you hear yourself!? Are you just gonna' quit and die!? Because, I won't let you, Stevie! I've been waiting literally FOREVER for this and I'm not letting it go because you're stuck in your own pity, bro!"

"I can't...I can't fight it, dude. You're right. Just...This sucks so much. Just show me what you brought me here to show me." God, the self-pity.

"Good, if you weren't gonna' come on your own, I was gonna' make you come," said Gary, unaware of his freudian slip.

"Heh heh," Stevie chuckled. Totally aware of Gary's freudian slip.

"Dude, you're a gross pervert," Gary responded because it was absolutely true.

With that, the pair took off across the wasteland. Stevie couldn't believe his eyes. The whole scene made him think of Fallout but even more devoid of life. Which, I guess is for the best because forget dealing with radscorpions in real life.

"Is there anything at all out here? Is anyone left?" Stevie asked.

"Bro, we're actually right above where I'm taking you to meet somebody." Gary morphed in front of Stevie's eyes. Stevie hadn't seen it happen before and watching Gary...molt?...into his human form was disgusting. In less than three minutes, Gary stood in the form he had been seen defending Stevie in XWF. Tall, slightly out of shape man with his viking mask for no reason whatsoever. Still with that stupid shirt. 'I LIKED THE SUN BEFORE IT WAS COOL'. It was shockingly accurate. Even though this place looked like a desert, it felt like it was a constant 40 degrees. The Sun looked gray.

Gary leaned down and knocked some dust and debris to the side to expose a handle. He knocked a rhythm on the door it was attached to...tap taptap tap tap...tap tap...and a lock could be heard loosening on the other side. Gary lifted it up and waved his hand in front of the abyss.

"Age before beauty," Gary said. It wasn't very clear if Gary understood that the joke made no sense coming from him or if that was the joke. Gary wasn't known for being funny. He was known for being a mark and a demon.

Stevie hesitated before going into the underground tunnel. After climbing down a ladder almost 20 ft they hit the bottom. There were torches lighting the walls and now Stevie could see a group of people. They all looked like refugees. One, a smaller man in dirty jeans and t-shirt reading 'WCW: WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY' came to them.

"Marnag uth uther voln?" the man said.

"What?" Stevie asked, clearly unclear of what it was the man was trying to ask.

"MARNAG UTH UTHER VOLN!? Tong ater!" the man shouted and pulled out a small, cheap pocket knife. Stevie jumped back behind Gary, terrified.

"OH! My bad, bro. I forgot to activate the Babel Stone." Gary pulled a small stone from his pocket. It looked like any other stone, but it had a faint glow to it. Gary licked it. "Bro, sorry. We couldn't understand you. What were you saying?"

"WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS HERE!?" the man shouted again.

"OH! Dude, why didn't you just say so?" Gary asked, seemingly forgetting what his own artifact was capable of. "I wanted my little bro here to meet the leader. We're from the past, and he's the key to making sure the apocalypse never happens."

The man eyes him skeptically. "That's absurd. GET OUT! GET..."

Before he can finish his sending Stevie and Gary away, a hand appears on his shoulder. The man instantly quiets and stands at attention. The man standing behind the WCW fan walks into view and Stevie is taken aback by what he sees.

The new man is a little over 6 feet tall with a blonde flat-top, multi-colored neon facepaint, no shirt, and pink tights. With a scorpion on it.

"Sting? But...,"

"Sting-2, actually. Your Sting has been dead for 600 years."

Stevie stammers out a few syllable before everything goes black and he passes out. As is his nature.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: pDvrWlI.jpg]
2x Xtreme Champion
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
10-3-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Stevie Tyler's post:
(07-08-2013), Jake Willis (07-06-2013), Lightning (07-13-2013), Wallace Witasick (07-08-2013)