Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Moving on (without you)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-29-2022, 12:29 AM

MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

The camera fades into some place that is like in the middle of nowhere. It is also deep thick fog.

[Image: smoke-fog.gif]

Suddenly the camera picks up a silhouette walking towards it from deep inside the fog.

[Image: 7JyI.gif]

The camera picks up Mastermind slowly through the fog to the camera.

[Image: d164601b34b6224d10b8f53498866ef5255d647d.gifv]

He stops, and then from the fog comes his hand.....

[Image: bd4de1b069c062b8da9e2dc63d9f995b.gif]

He holds up the Anarchy title

He then walks out of the fog and steps in front of the camera.

"Come Wednesday Night Warfare, Hanari, I am going to have myself a real good time. I'll be taking care of you once and for all, as I turn your world upside down, and inside out. I won't be stopping until I take you out once and for all so that you can never bother me again.

"When you are lying on your back after I put you through the Mind Controller, you will not only see stars floating around your eyes, you will see me, like a shooting star flying off into the distance and leaving you behind. You will be stuck to the Earth, whilst I defy the laws of gravity and take off for pastures new."

Mastermind looks up into the sky and imagines the scenario. He smirks his infamous smirk before looking back into the camera.

"You will become a snail, as I pass you by in a racing car, leaving you in my dust. There will be no stopping me once I get my hands on you and send you packing.
You are going to wish that before you interrupted me on my return to the XWF, you be back in a much simpler life. But you will be out for the count in a life of fantasy worlds flying past your eyes in supersonic speed. The reality is at this time, this moment in time, I have got your number. And there is no way, and I repeat no.... way..... that you are going to stop me."

Mastermind starts chuckling, before becoming serious and once again looking into the camera.

Open your eyes Hanari Carnes. Open your eyes and see the real me. Because this time the real me has got you beat. 1.... 2... 3!!!!

"When you get a chance, if you ever get a chance, whilst in our match, look up to the sky, and call out to the creator, to please, please, help you escape from the mess that you have put yourself in. Because Hanari, this is really your mess."

Mastermind looks back into the sky and mimics what he wants Hanari to do.

"Oh mighty creator, please save me from the beating that Mastermind is giving me. Please help me escape, please help me to see my mistakes. This is my mess creator, please creator help me please...."

Mastermind looks back into the camera and continues.

"Oh and before you twist the truth around, I know that I can't beat you 1... 2... 3. I have to throw you through all 4 glass walls of the glass cage to win, I was just being facetious. Do you know what that word even means Hanari? Google it if you don't.

"You stated that I came back looking for a pity party because of me having a brain bleed! The fact that I survived a brain bleed itself should be reason enough to throw a party. But looking for a pity party coming back into the XWF I was not, looking for people to pat me on the back and say welcome back, I was not, looking for people to feel for me, I was not. I wanted to be back here in the XWF, unlike you, who doesn't care less whether you are here or not. The XWF for me is home!!!!

"The fact that you say that you have been moonlighting with some of the hottest women in the world, I hope you are testing yourself every day for diseases that come with that type of moonlighting. You are disgusting. It even goes to your own demeanor of belittling women. Making them come to you, and forcing yourself on to them, even though you say you didn't, we all know what you are like. You are a disgusting diseased ridden vermin.

"You say that after your win against me the last time, you went on to win titles. You contradicted yourself because you said you aren't into winning titles. What is it Hanari? You want a title, you don't want a title? Go on, spin that one. You just proved a point of how much of a liar you are.

"You weren't even a good champion either Hanari, you dropped titles days after winning them, whereas when I won them I kept a hold on them for so long that it makes me look better than you can ever make yourself look.

"Who's a mark? You said I was a mark for winning titles? Isn't that just calling the kettle black? Another occasion of lying. You are certainly proving my point Hanari.

"I didn't want to stick my Misfits on you because I bet you at mind games. You would have never beaten them in the first place. 3 on 1. That's not a fair fight even for them. They would have done you in, and I wanted you at 100 percent. I wanted you where I could get my hands on you instead of you blaming that your eventual loss to me was because of the vicious beat down that you got beforehand from the Misfits.

"You say I pulled out of the Pay Per View and moved the match to Warfare? No, no Hanari, that's another lie right there. I was wanting the match at War Games. 1 on 1. But in case you missed what went on last Warfare, because maybe you were confused about being shown up on television. Warfare General Manager Smoking Bob Williams came out and inserted his authority stating that it wasn't my place to put a match at a Pay Per View, it was up to the GM's. War Games was for teams, and there wasn't going to be a place for our little match on the PPV. So HE shifted our match to Warfare. Not me.

"Everyone knows that you lie. I have proved it three times already. Just get over it Hanari, please. Because you are making yourself look like a complete dick.

"You say you will continue to make my life hell after our little match, but Hanari I just want you out of the way. I just want to move on from this thing that you have with me. You are becoming a stalker now. It's not flattering Hanari. It really isn't. I'm not that way inclined. I have a wife. I have 4 children. I don't swing both ways like you seem to do. Move on, build a bridge and get over it, and if you don't know how to build a bridge, check my promo that I did with Sebastian Duke a few years ago, and I'll explain how to build one, and move on. You re getting really tedious now."

Mastermind seems to kneel down on the cold ground, and the camera watches him pick up dirt in his hand and let it run out between his fingers. He cleans both his hands and stands back up and turns to look back into the fog. He seems to want to leave, but he stops and turns back to the camera.

"I have no sympathy for you Hanari. I will leave Wednesday Night Warfare forgetting you ever existed because when it's all said and done, your error was to interrupt me on my return to the XWF, and that to me is one fatal error too many.

[i][color=#FFD700]"You'll be oh so easy to stop. It'll be like easy come, easy go. Then you won't matter to me in the interest. I'll move on. I'll focus on other things, whilst you focus on recovering like I had to.

"You will be crying out to your mother to stop the pain that I am going to put you through. It'll be easy Hanari. I can give you a loaded gun, and all you have to do is use it, and put yourself out of your misery, or face the full wrath of me dealing with you. Because you can end this the easy way, or the hard way.

"I will continue to hark back to your fatal mistake of interrupting me because, at that point in time, you've just thrown your career away. You think I'll be easy to deal with? Think again, buddy. One too many times. Because I am going to make you cry on national television. Nope.... sorry.... international television.

"After our match, I will carry on with other matches, and you won't even matter. This isn't your time, Hanari. It is my time. See this....."

Mastermind hold's up the Anarchy title.

"This is the Anarchy title. I am the Anarchy Champion. I will be defending it on Anarchy. I am the face of Anarchy, and you, Hanari, you are a nobody. Simple fact. I will be making sure that your body will be screaming in pain because that's how much I despise you. I will make sure you Hanari, say goodbye if not to me, but to the rest of the XWF Universe. You have to go now Hanari Carnes. You made your bed you must lie in it.

"Here's the Truth Hanari, and the truth will set you free, but you won't like it, anyway I'm way better than you now, Hanari. I admit you were better than me a few years ago, but now I have come back better than I have felt, and you, well, your time has come and gone. Nobody loves you now Hanari. You are just a figment of the XWF Universe imagination.

"There will come a time in our match, that I may spare your life. I will think about it. You will hope that I will spare your life. Because if you ever interrupt me again, the next time we meet, will be your last. Mark my words.

"You think you can spit tacks at me with your verbal diarrhea? Do you think you are best at doing that? The best person I faced who could twist things was Gator, and now he's gone. Just like you are about to be sent back to where ever you come from. It's time for you to leave the XWF because there is no room for the both of us here. You have had my number in my past, but I have yours dialed in right now. I've come back stronger, meaner, and way disconnected than ever, because the connected me could never give you a run for your money, but with me being disconnected, thanks to my brain bleed, you can't touch me.

"You don't matter anymore Hanari Carnes........ It doesn't make a difference anymore to me. So start praying Hanari. Start going to church. Start believing that your end is nigh. Because if you don't, I will take you by the hand and send you off personally into the sunset riding on the back of a horse like they used to do in westerns.

"Tick tock times a moving Hanari, time for you is running out. Prepare yourself for the slaughter of a lifetime.

"Tick tock

"Tick tock Hanari. Tick tock.

"1.....

"2....

"3....

"4......

"Because when I put you through all four glass walls......

"You will be done.... I will pray for you,"

Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth
as it is in Heaven
Give us this day
our daily bread
Forgive Hanari Carnes for all his sins
As I forgive him
Lead him not into temptation
But I deliver Hanari to you.
Amen!!

Mastermind smirks and then turns and disappears back into the fog. The camera fades out.

THE MISFITS TRAINING GYM
MIAMI, FLORIDA
UNITED STATES

I decided on a surprised visit to the Misfits Gym, that I brought when I set up the Misfits a few years ago. I hadn't been there in person, but had seen it from video live streams.

All 3 Misfits, Kris 'The Hammer' Von Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs and Scarlet the Hunteress were training their asses off, but I was only here to see Kris and Melanie work out, as I had just found out that Vinnie had booked them for Anarchy for a Fatal 4 Way of Tag Teams.

Misfits Manager Antony the Jerk saw me, and met me as I got to the ring where Kris and Melanie were working together to sort out their attack.

ANTONY: "Mastermind, what a pleasure of you being here in person,"

I shook his hand "I just found out that they are booked on the next Anarchy. Vinnie Lane's way of exercising his weight to put anyone on his show that he sees fit even if they aren't supposed to be there,"

ANTONY: "Well they have been training very well together,"

"That's good to know,"

I walked up to the ring and clapped my hands and both Kris and Melanie stopped what they were doing, and I could see fear in their eyes as they saw me, entering the ring.

"Next Thursday night is vital that you two represent the Misfits in a good way than what you have been doing in the past because you are on my show that I am champion on. Therefore you two must bring your A-game,"

Kris was about to open his mouth but I put up my hand "I don't want to hear excuses Mr. Von Bonn, I want to see what you two have got, and I'm here to help out. So you can give me excuses or you can show me that you are ready to take on Savannah Knightley and Liam Roberts, Elijah Martin and Bam Miller, and Tommy Wish and John Black. You guys have as much of a chance as all the other three tag teams, but I want to see you prove yourselves. Now let's get down to business."

We got down to training.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-30-2022), Charlie Nickles (06-29-2022), Dolly Waters (07-17-2022), Theo Pryce (07-06-2022)