Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Liar Liar
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-27-2022, 04:28 AM

Gotcha!!!!!!!!!

Got Him!!!!!!!!

I fooled him!!!!!!

I fooled Hanari Carnes!!!!!!!!'

Mind Games Hanari - I'm better at it than he is!!!!!!!!

He thought he was going to appear on Warfare to face my Misfits!!!!!!!!

He thought all he had to do was show up and beat them in order to face me!!!!!!!!

I led him to believe that he would need to beat Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs, and Scarlet the Huntress in order to face me at War Games!!!!!

i suckered him in, left, right and center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He thought I wouldn't pay him back when he interrupted my very own come back!!!!!

It wasn't just a match that I was seeking with him, it was all about the payback!!!!!!!

It was all about making him look stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I set up the masquerade of him having to face the Misfits on the Warfare just gone!!!!!!!

So I can get him to go through the motions of having to prepare for that match!!!!!!!!!

And then I dug his grave of not even sending the Misfits to Warfare and it made him look foolish!!!!!!!!!!!

Job done!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know what Smoking Bob Williams said but it was about punking Hanari!!!!!!!

Yes now I have to face him next Warfare!!!!!!!!!

Woop fucking dooo!!!!!!!

He created the mess now he can lie in it!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY 17TH JUNE 2022

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

I was at home in my mansion in Wellington, New Zealand. I was actually preparing in my gym for my upcoming Anarchy match where I would compete in the Main Event, a chamber match for the Anarchy Championship. Something I had not been interested in or didn't think I had a chance of winning, as my main focus was trying to get back to full fitness after my 18 months out of the XWF. I was preparing also for what I thought at the time was my War Games singles match against Hanari Carnes.

I had taken time out of training and was watching the live video feed that I had set up in my gym so I could watch all 3 of my Misfits train in the Misfits Gym in Miami, Florida. Kris, Melanie, and Scarlet, all had come back from spending time away in different parts of the world from when I was recovering from my brain bleed, and from what I was witnessing from the live feed, seemed to be doing well, and were all in great shape. It was then that the rest of my plan came to fruition. I grabbed my cell phone from the table beside the computer that was showing the live feed and dialed.

"Yes, boss," came Antony the Jerk's voice

"I just had the last part of my plan come to me," I replied

"I knew it wouldn't take you too long for the rest of the plan to come together. What is it?"

"Don't send the Misfits to Columbus, Ohio," I replied knowing that was where the next Warfare was going to be

"Oh.... you mean no show?????"

"Yes, they'll get their time to shine again at another time soon enough,"

"I like it, what will that achieve though?"

"I'm going to dial in by live satellite on my way to Anarchy, and tell Hanari that I fooled him,"

"That certainly would be the case, nice work."

"That way I'll be ready to face him at War Games, and take him down then,"

"That sounds like the end of a great plan. I'll let the Misfits know."

"Keep them training top level!"

"Will do,"

I hung up and headed back to training.......

During the first few months after my brain bleed........... these are the words that were running through me that had me feeling, at that time.......

Cold Play's 'Fix You'.......

Cold Play's - Fix You Said:
When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

Those first few days in the hospital after being admitted for my brain bleed, I tried my best to move around my room, but I wasn't succeeding. It was like I was stuck. My feet didn't want to move. My mind and my body were tired from even trying.

Slowly but surely what I wanted for myself came right. To move around again, but what I needed was to be me again. I felt I had lost the real me. The real me was gone, for now.

I continued to feel tired. I slept through the day and laid awake at night, stuck in my bed, with thoughts racing through my head, that I wouldn't be the same again.

I did feel stuck like I was in reverse of what my life and my body really wanted.

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

I'm not afraid to admit that in those hours of being alone, you felt alone from the world, and that's when tears come streaming down, and out. I'm only human after all. I felt alone.

I lost something. I lost being in the XWF and competing. I lost my connection to the people who gave me much-needed life.

I loved the XWF - but then it all came crashing down with that brain bleed.

Could it be worse? Surer I could have died. But it was still a shock to the system.

It was my body's way of telling me, it had, had enough. It needed a break.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above, or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try, you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Eventually it came to that point lights would be guiding me back to the XWF. My bones would be ignited at the mere thought of being able to compete in the XWF again. I had to fix myself. It was exhausting of proving to myself that I could make a come back to the place I wanted to come home to the most. I prayed and I prayed, and I trained and I trained. I was too in love with the XWF to ever let it go. I knew if I never tried I would never know if I could ever make it back. I know what I was worth. I know what the XWF was worth to me. All it took was time. 18 months of time. The lights of the XWF guided me...... HOME!!!!!

PRESENT DAY

EN ROUTE TO WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades into the interior of Mastermind's private jet as it's heading back to New Zealand for a short stopover. The camera fades in on where Mastermind is supposed to be sitting, but instead, it shows the Anarchy title which Mastermind had just won in the main event.

Mastermind's voice can be heard off-camera....

"Looks good doesn't it Hanari? Well, it is. And you aren't getting your slimy claws on it, because it's not up for grabs."

Mastermind starts laughing, and then walks in front of the camera, picks up the Anarchy Title, and looks at it, before placing it over his shoulder and sitting down.

"Now listen to me Hanari Carnes, you piece of crap, I am going to expose you for the liar that you are, and that you have always been....

"You may have broken my arm to become Television Champion, but how long did you last as TV champ? Come on Hanari tell us. You are going to tell us your version of events. But your version of events is just that..... crap. You bet me fair and square, and you only lasted 21 days.

"21 days Hanari! Did you last a mere 21 days? You last 9 more than your Xtreme title run, and 6 more than your tag team run.

"How long did I last Hanari with the Television belt? Oh, you don't know? So here's the truth. 129 days Hanari. I lasted 129 days. At that time I was the 2nd best TV champ in XWF history. Now I'm 4th. 4th is still up there. I was Xtreme champion 3 times. 3 times Hanari for a total of 75 days, and now I am Anarchy champion.

"The title is not on the line. But I bet you wish it were. But it's not. You may think you got my number, but at the end of the day Hanari Carnes, I have your number fair and square. Because I am better than you. You wish you could be better than me, but you couldn't even get past a month with any title.

It's all coming out now isn't it Hanari. The lies you have spilled. The way you clearly worded your promos. But you are just a talentless jerk when it is all said and done. You had my number a couple of times, and now I have yours. And I will show you that I do when Wednesday comes."

Mastermind squirms in his seat and looks out the window as the world goes flying by, he then looks back at the camera.

Again, here we are, Hanari, so what are you going to do? I am going to spell it out for you. I have plans to take you out once and for all because I don't really care for you and I know now what I need to do.

I am better than you in every way. I won't rest until I have taken you down one way or another

You can say what you are going to say but I don't give a shit at the end of the day. I don't really care. I will show you what I have in store for you. I have your number this time around, and at the end of the day, you know it.

Mastermind stands up and walks down the aisle, out of sight of the camera, and pours himself a drink. He is heard gulping it down before he comes back and places the Anarchy title back on the chair, before crouching over and looking at the camera.

"So come Wednesday Night Warfare I will take you on a ride that feels might last forever, but it will certainly take you down a road that you have never been down with me before.

"Oh no, did I say something wrong? I don't really give a rat's ass if I did or not.

"I've seen what you have to give, I can give plenty more, and I don't really need to prove myself because I am a current champion at the end of the day, and you are not.

"So make your move the best you know-how, and follow me the best way you can because once I am done with you, I will leave you behind. Because I no longer care about you. It's like going on one last ride, and showing you all the best stops, and once we get to the end, you will be down for the count 1.... 2.... 3.

"And speaking of championships, yes you can say what you want to say Hanari but it's all shit. Because you talk shit. And I no longer care. Spew whatever you can spew.

"At the end of Wednesday Night Warfare you will be mine. Mine for the taking. And I will take you down and put you out to pasture.

"Come on Hanari what are you waiting for? Do you have the balls and step up and tell the truth. The real truth, not the Hanari Carnes truth. Because the real truth will set you free!!!"

Mastermind stands up and stretches his back before he bends over again, and smirks that infamous smirk of his.

"Oh, Hanari one last thing........ You can't touch me, because I've become....... to you..... UNTOUCHABLE!!!!!"

Mastermind stands up, and starts laughing before grabbing his Anarchy title and walking down the aisle out of sight of the camera, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-27-2022), Charlie Nickles (06-27-2022), Dolly Waters (06-27-2022), Peter Vaughn (06-28-2022), The Blue Tango (06-27-2022), Theo Pryce (07-06-2022), Unknown Soldier (06-28-2022)