Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
CCPE vs. Mac Bane
Austin Ramsey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-17-2022, 07:53 PM

Thursday, June 16, 2022
8:00 p.m.
The Ramsey House
Manhattan, NY

“The Nine Lives of Austin”

Austin and Todrick are exhausted, and gold glitter is everywhere. That make-up sex was some of the best they had ever had. The prank that Jason Cashe, Sebastian Everett-Bryce, and Austin had pulled on the girls went well. The fellas won, and eventually, Josslynn, Sloane, and Toddy would get them back. But everyone always said Austin was like a cat and had nine lives. Even though Toddy yelled at him the second they got into that bedroom, she was all over him. He was utterly shocked but wasn’t going to say no.

Speaking of not saying no, Austin did not say no when the time came to sign up for the Cannabis Cup. The name alone implied that all would hold a good time. Anything named after the stuff he was prescribed to help control the 28 personalities that lived in his head couldn’t be so wrong, right? He had pulled Mac Bane for his opponent, and although he was relieved it wasn’t one of his friends like Jason Cashe, Ricky Rodriguez, Paul Montuori, Kat, and many others, he knew that Mac Bane was no slouch in the ring.

He had a reputation for being assassin-like in the ring, and Austin hadn’t been in a ring in quite some time. Sure he kept training and whatnot since before FIGHT! NYC had closed. He had forced Toddy to keep training as well. He knew they were not done with their wrestling days, and he was right. They had just recently resigned with OPW, and he still was getting the tag team he always wanted with his wife. But first, he had the mountain of Mac Bane to climb.

“1..2..Austin’s coming for you. I know that we exchanged a pleasant word or two on Twitter, Mr. Bane. Hehe, Mr. Bane, is this about to be a villain monologue or some shit? Focus Austin; which Austin is this? Because from all the nice words, you would think it was “The Phoenix” a good clean contest was promised. One of pure wrestling skill. How did the other “Austin’s” let that guy slip out? They all really hated him, still, he served a particular purpose, and they all did. He was the Austin, the high-flying technician the people paid to see. He was not the ball of rage that just wanted to scorch the Earth. The Austin that the world had come accustomed to. But Austin has to come for him. He saw the scene in the Multiverse of Madness. He was Scarlet Witch and Mac Bane was the supposed heroes.”

The scene is red scorched Earth in Austin’s mind. Mac Bane is standing there smiling and Austin slipped up and named the prized that needed to be protected.

Austin Ramsey: I never said her name did I?

Mac Bane looked sad as he nodded in agreement.

Austin nodded and frowned.

Austin Ramsey: The heist was easy but making you believe was the hard part. You think that this will be so easy buy I am not going to give you easy. I have so much to do to show you that I am the one that will destroy you to get what I want in this tournament. I am the power that is unbeatable and you know that.

No one cares about you being the fan favorite, I am Austin. I am what the people want. I’m married to the girl they want. You are a moment for me to conquer. You are nothing now. I’m what they want to see and win. I’m what they know is the best. I’m the Marvel hero they believe in. You are the leftovers and I’m the hero.

Toddy is my wife but you are the void. Once I do what needs to be done, I will show them all why I am the Cannabis Cup. Just remember, when you get upset with me, this IS me being reasonable. You are done. It was Austin coming for you but it's now the being that is full of chaos the is coming in round one. Prepare yourself because it isn't nice Austin that is coming to the ring. It's Choas Austin that is coming. Prepare yourself, I'm the power of the cosmos that you heard about.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Austin Ramsey's post:
Theo Pryce (07-10-2022)