Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Caught up PT.2 (RP 1)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-07-2013, 08:19 AM

Previously on Caught up...Alex was attacked on his way home and was thrown into the sewers and locked in a cage. When he woke up he found out that he was in a cage with Tyreegis, Cordell, Chris Sabre, and Tyler Axe. Tyreegis and Cordell were then taken out of the cage and then Alex found Tyreegis's Afro pick. He picked all the locks and they went to go spy on the two men in armor to see what they were doing to Tyreegis and Cordell. Once the armored men left they found Tyreegis dead and Cordell about to die. since they heard the plans come from Cordell about the boss being at the needle in Seattle, they knew they were going to have to get there somehow and stop the boss and the armored men.

Ok, now that we are out of the sewers step one is to go get some new clothes and take a shower. I am definitely not getting on a plane full of shit.

I'm with you on that one! but, how are we getting anywhere? we have no transportation!

uhhh....Where are we?

It looks like we in some random Grassland. The road is at least a couple of miles from where we are.

Alex Face palms then removes his hand spitting at the ground forgetting that he had shit all over his hands.

I guess we're walkin' then. We don't really have much of a choice here do we?

COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep your goddamn voice down Tyler you might anger the flowers...

Tyler looks at Alex and just glares at him.

This is all your Fucking Fault! You know that you son of a bitch!? I would be home right now watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air!

You watch that too!?

Shit! I do too! We all have something...

SHUT UP!!!! Let's just walk and get this over with!

Alex, Chris, and Tyler Walked for a little more than an hour until they finally got to the road. Now the problem was...which way are they going to go.

Well...Fuck...Which way is to a town? any town!

Maybe we can get someone driving to pull over and we can ask for directions.

Well who the fuck is going to pull over and ask a bunch of guys full of shit where to go?

Nice people? If there are any out there...

Fuck you guys I'm going this way! I don't care!

Tyler walked one way and Alex and Chris walked the other.

Think Tyler's ever going to find out where he's going?

Eventually, but right now we just have to go with your plan. It's not the best plan but it's all we got right now.

After half an hour of just standing there with their thumbs in the air someone finally pulled over.

Hey man, I know we're full of shit but All we need is directions and maybe a ride. We don't mind if you don't want us in your car but please at least give us some directions. Any town that's near will do just fine.

Sure, SmallVille is just that way but I recommend not going that way. I'll giver you a ride to a real city though. Pittsburgh isn't to far away. The names Oliver Queen. Yours?

*whisper*Alex this guy looks just like you.

Alex Shawn. This is my friend Chris Sabre. You're probably wondering why we're full of dry shit.

I've been in worse conditions I really don't mind. The story though has to be interesting.

Well, I was just coming home from the gym when two guys just attacked me and Knocked me out. I woke up in a dark cage in the sewer, where I found Chris. I've known Chris for awhile, Tyler and two other guys were also there but Tyler went his own way and the other two are dead. We had to escape through a shit pipe. We walked for a couple hours then we found you...Mr. Queen.

This is a nifty bow & arrow set you got back here bro.

Don't touch that. It's important...

Alex and Chris look at each other and just sit there quietly. About thirty minutes later they got to Pittsburgh.

Well here you boys go, and Alex can I talk to you for a minute behind my truck?

Yeah sure what is it man?

Alex and Oliver walk behind the Green truck.

Ok listen I knew where you two were this whole time when I picked you both up. I know you are after "The boss" because I am too. That guy screwed me over and I'm going to turn him in for that. The thing is, is that I need you two to get rid of the two armored guys you spoke of. They are going to be a real problem. First we are going to need to get airplane tickets and go to Seattle. Well...Maybe you both are going to need a shower and new clothes first. Are you going to help?

Wow...Yeah of course, but what are you?

I'm a hero.

Oliver jumps in his truck and tells Alex to meet him at the airport when they are ready. Alex then walks over to Chris and tells him the story.

I knew it! I could've sworn I've seen that Bow & arrows from some where! I've seen him on the news. "the Green Arrow" This guy is bad ass man!

Ok I get it but are you ready to fucking get home and take a quick shower and get new clothes?

Of course. My house is only about twenty minutes from here...in car...

Just use a pay phone and call your wife! I'll call Jaimee.

Alex and Chris waited on a bench for both of their women to show up and take them home. They both finally got their and Alex yelled at Chris to not forget to come to the airport! When Alex got home he ran into the shower. When he got out he hugged and kissed his Fiancée and put on some clothes.

Jaimee I'm heading out...to Seattle. I should be back in at least two days baby. I won't be gone for a year this time I promise. I love you. I'll be back I promise.

Alex ran out the door and got into his car and drove off to the airport.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post