Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Euro Title (RP 2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-06-2013, 10:15 AM

>>Knowledgeable Nightmares (Part 2)

[Image: jimmyjacobsbanner_zps2e23a96b.png]

We last left off with John Austin going to his therapist for some issues that started up his PTS (Post Traumatic Stress). When John went to see his therapist, he seen that her intern that was leading the session was no-other than April from the infamous stable of cult followers John brought to XWF a month or so ago.

Currently, John is in the car with his doctor, Michelle Thomas. They are driving towards the local insane asylum to help out for the holiday season. John is currently asleep in the front passenger seat of the Red VW Bug. Michelle looks over at John and smiles. She turns up the radio and focuses back on the road.

We begin in John's dream-like state.

HEY....WAKE UP!!!!!!

(Remind you, John is still asleep)...John rubs his eyes and sees the beautiful April, wearing her flower dress. The same dress she was wearing when he met her back in Brazil.

Huh...where am I?

You're in the Kingdom of Austin babyyyy

John looks around and sees a room made out of gold. Iconic paintings from the Bible can be seen painted on the ceiling. John looks down and notices he is laying on a bed with white satin sheets. He has on a white robe with a crown of thorns across his head. John tries to take the crown off but the thorns dig deeper into his skull.

Owwww!...... Kingdom?.....I thought I ended the family once and for all?

No my Lord, you didn't. Don't you remember, the rapture started taking place on earth and you brought all the saved individuals to our kingdom.

I ....did?

Of course... come with me...

April reaches out her hand and John grabs on. April pulls John out of bed and he realizes his feet are not touching the ground. Shocked of course but he continues on with April. She starts to lead him down a hallway and a total of five golden doors appear.

I want you to take a look my King. Go ahead and open one of the doors. But I must warn you, the images are very graphic.

John turns the handle on one of the golden doors and opens it up. He is looking down from the Heavens to earth (imagine like looking into a snow-globe)

He sees Sid Feder and a group of masked men killing people on the streets, one by one. John quickly shuts the door out of fear.

This has to be a dream. I mean I am floating for Christ sakes and apparently I saved the world from this idiot. What the hell is going on??

Don't be afraid my Lord. Open up another door.

John opens up another door and sees Dean Moxley forcefully taking a young teenage girl's innocence. Again John slams the door but this time with some force.

Okay let me tell you somethin...

John looks back at April and notices she is not there. John quickly turns around and she is not there either. He walks over towards the last door on the right and opens it up but it's nothing but a black abyss. He steps inside and has the motion that he is falling

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

John lands with a hard thud and notices a red glow illuminating in this dark area. He starts to walk towards the light and a loud sound echoes in the room.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two men and a woman appear. Their faces are seen to be blurred out.

Who are you?

The individuals step closer

HEY! WHO ARE YOU?

John can make out the attire they are wearing but still not the faces. Suddenly he fills himself being attacked from behind. The three individuals go after John with repeated strikes. One of the men speaks with a loud deep baritone of a voice

YOUR TIME IS OVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Suddenly he feels his flesh begining to rip from his body

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

A laughter roars from the individuals and we see the female holding what looks like to be parts of Austin's flesh. The three move closer and their faces become quite clear....It is Brian Braxton, Nightmare and Jessie Diaz.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

John awakens from his nightmare and Michelle is trying to calm him down. They have already arrived at the asylum but have yet to entered.

You okay John?

John catches his breathe and wipes the sweat away from his forehead. He pulls out a small pill bottle from his pocket and takes one of the blue pills.

Yeah....I am fine. I told April I wasn't going to take these anymore but I am a fool. It's time for the PTS to end doctor.

Okay John, you are back on the first step to recovery. Now let's go inside and help out here for a couple hours and when we return back to Richmond, we can have a private session.

Thank you Doctor.

Michelle gives John a hug before they exit the car.

We come to a close as they enter into the building.

END OF PART 2 (PART 3 IS COMING)

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Austin's post:
(07-09-2013), Christine Nash (07-06-2013)