Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
the Bastard will slay the dragon (1529)
Holden Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-16-2022, 12:55 PM

A camera opens on Holden, positioned directly in front of him where he is sitting in front of an infinity pool, on a rooftop somewhere overlooking Vegas. (Why would Holden give away a promotion for said hotel if they weren't willing to pay. Fuck Wynn!) The pool's surface is glass smooth and the many lights of the city twinkle, flash, and beem their light into the night sky. From up here, all but the sirens of emergency vehicles can be heard, otherwise the steady bass beat of "A.I' by Ghosteman thumps from the stereo system. His girlfriend, the former (and longest reigning) Action Wrestling's Women's Champion, Serenity Holmes is seated in a deck chair at a small wooden table packing a bowl into a small clear glass bong. She places the bowl back into the stem, lights her Bic, and applies the flame to the 'eddie' topped bud. Holden smiles and watches as she continues to take a pull from it until she burns it all and sucks it through. She clears the bong, holds in a cough, (only issues a squeak) before exhaling a plume of smoke that is bigger than she is.

He plucks a blunt from behind his ear and Serenity is there with her Bic to give him a light. He inhales a long pull from it and she leans down and gives him a kiss. His right hand slips behind her head and their kiss turns into a short, passionate one. When they break their embrace and she walks away, it is Serenity who exhales the hit Holden just took. He watches as she walks away in her barely there jean shorts and a child's "Holden Ross" t-shirt that was put out for the event. (She has, of course, cut it and modified it so that it looks cute as fuck on her.) She seemingly knows he is watching and wiggles her as, just a little, as she disappears through the glass sliding door into their room. Only then is Holden able to turn his attention to the camera. He moves around in the chair, while taking a hit, to get comfortable in the deck chair; he is slightly leaning over the right arm of the chair with his left leg draped over the left arm and his right leg tucked up under him.

"I heard months ago about Chris Page's 'Cannabis Cup' and knew it was somethin I had to be a part of. Nobody knew me at the time. I had just started at Action Wrestling after a year and a half or so hiatus and was still working off the ring rust. In fact, I had just joined Twitter and, luckily, saw Page's post. In the past I have attended a couple 'Cannabis Cup' as a spectator and was even fortunate enough, once, to be a judge. But to wrestle at the Cup would be one of the highlights of my professional career. Page didn't know me from Adam and decided to take a chance on me and put me in a match."[/i]

He takes another long pull from the blunt and ashes it into a red Solo cup that is on the deck next to the chair's leg. [color=red]"I'm facing Mark "The Dragon" Cross and, to be honest, I don't know a God damned thing about the guy. I fire up the Google machine and nothin. For all I know he is a vanilla midget like so many others that are flooding the industry. Add in a generic nickname like, "The Dragon," and you got yourself a tried and true enhancement talent. I mean, not to be a dick, but like I said... I don't know a damn thing about him.

Or, he could be a maniacal sadist like myself, Hellbent on bringing his own brand of violence and bloodletting. Mark, I know you probably know as much about me as I know about you and I'm prepared to give ya a tip; I am one of the most violent, sadistic fuckers you will ever clash with. While I do love a good blunt,"
Holden takes another long pull, " nothing gets me as high as fighting." He exhales through his nose. "I've smoked some of the best bud money can buy. I've tried Opium once, when I was a teenager, and got so high I couldn't get off my couch. Hell, I took DMT once and spoke with the man who wants to tell ya secrets. But nothing gets me as high as when I fight.

Getting punched in the face is like a fat dab. Punching someone in the face gets me even higher than a junkie's first hit of heroin. Spilling blood; almost, almost better than sex. And I am the man you were lucky enough to draw for Page's Cannabis Cup event. I have spilled blood all over North America, broken bones in multiple states, and beaten the tar out of people in several territories and municipalities. Mark, buddy boy, don't feel bad.... You are just one of the lucky ones. You will be able to tell people how you faced the most brutal fucker you've ever faced.

Here's a little more background about the man Page scouted personally; I am the lead 'striking' trainer at the Champions Advantage Performance Center. I am a two striped purple belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu and trained with Greg Jackson's MMA camp for two years. I am the two time Pure Class Wrestling 'Underground' King; it was their version of the Hardcore division. Coincidentally, I was involved in the most brutal matching in the companies history."

Serenity has come out carrying an axe handle with the head wrapped in heavy black tape. She hands it to Holden and then takes the blunt from him and returns back inside. He exhales another plume of smoke before kissing the tape wrapped head of the axe handle. "It was this very axe handle that I used in that match and I used it to split my opponent's head open. It fractured her skull and put her on the shelf for almost a year; she never wrestled the same again. And you got the fortune of drawing me to face." Holden lays the axe handle down next to the chair.

"Page didn't sign me for my technical prowess. He didn't want me to be a part of C.C.P.E. because I am an aerial aficionado. He gave me a position in His organization because I am a One Man Army. Belt's are just a prop in my eyes. I do this because of my love of fighting. You don't beat me, Mark, you survive. And I don't see you surviving too long.`` He pushes himself up from out of the chair and stretches. He cranks his neck to the left and then right, popping it multiple times before cracking the knuckles on his catcher's mitt sized hands. "See ya soon, Mark. Afterwards you can call me the 'Dragon Slayer.'" Holden walks off towards the sliding door, chuckling to himself at the bad joke he just made, and the camera fades to black.

Cameras have stopped filming, all equipment has been packed, and the crew has taken it all and left. Holden and Serenity are alone in the suite and share a quick kiss. She picks the bong up from a coffee table nearby and hands the freshly packed bowl to her man. He lights his own Bic and sparks the bowl. This is a bigger bowl than the one she packed earlier, big enough for them to share, and big enough to be passed back and forth several times. His hit fills the chamber with solid smoke and when he pulls the bowl out of the stem, the smoke is shot-gunned into his lungs. He exhales the smooth hit and hands it off to his Queen.

"Ever been to 'Dick's Last Resort?' I heard they talk shit and treat you like a piece of shit, you know, right up your alley. If we go you have to promise me not to beat the shit out of anyone. Got it?"

He smirks and gives her another kiss. "Shut up and take a hit." he playfully tells her. She narrows her eyes into a glare and does indeed take the hit. When she exhales, she blows the smoke into his face and ends it with a raspberry. She shakes her fist at him, "Don't make me kick your ass, Mister!"

He laughs and mocks shaking in fear. "I'm terrified." he says with a laugh. "Better fuckin be!" She carefully places the bong on the table top and the turns to leap at Holden. He catches her and she wraps her legs around his waist while her arms envelope his neck. They kiss, playfully at first and then it turns into one that is more passionate. "Maybe we can work up our appetite?" He smiles and kisses her, slipping his tongue past her lips and briefly caressing her tongue before they collapse onto the couch.

Boy, did they get hungry....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Holden's post:
Theo Pryce (06-16-2022)