Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Euro Title (RP 1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-06-2013, 10:14 AM

>>Knowledgeable Nightmares (Part 1)

[Image: jimmyjacobsbanner_zps2e23a96b.png]

We hear music begin to play out of the alarm clock. It is from the local Mexican radio station. John set's his alarm to this for the simple fact, he has to get up to turn this annoying shit off. We see John get up from the bed wearing nothing but plaid boxers. John slams the off button on the top of the digital alarm clock.

Urghhhh....annoying shit.

John looks at the time on his clock and the red light shining shows the time of "5:30 am". John throws the clock down and heads his way out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. He flicks the light switch on and the florescent tubes slowly light the kitchen up. John's pet cat, Garfield runs into the kitchen and stands by his food bowl.

Meow! Meeeeow!

John opens up one of the cabinet doors and grabs a can of wet cat food out. He grabs a fork off the table and opens up the cat food. Garfield's meows become louder at the sight of the food. John bends down with the can and pours the wet cat food into the food bowl. The sound of Garfield eating his food can be heard all through the house.

Damn Garfield!

John presses start on the coffee pot and we can hear the coffee pot begin brewing. John walks into the bathroom and heads into the shower. Twenty minutes passes by and we see John walking out of the bathroom already dressed for the day. He pours himself a cup of coffee and heads into the living room where his desktop computer sits. John looks over and sees his pet pit-bull, Tyson, laying spread out on the leather sofa. John shakes his head in amusement and sits down at the desk with the computer. He logs onto Gmail and begins checking his email. He begins to read one from Paul Heyman.

Quote:To: Jessie Diaz, Dean Moxley, Sid Feder, Nightmare and John Austin

Just a quick update to you all. On the 13th, the PPV will take place at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh. Need any help with travel necessities, just email Rick in the PR department and he will help with any problems.

John deletes the email and begins to read the next one.

Quote:To: John Austin

Hello John, don't forget that you have an appointment scheduled today and remember, I am out of town, my new intern will be leading the session today.

John looks down at the clock on the desktop and realizes he has to leave. He turns off his computer and grabs the car keys sitting next to the speaker. He pets Tyson on the head and heads out the door. The sun is slowly starting to rise here in Virginia Beach. John enters into his beat-up Ford pick up and starts the engine. Black Number One by Type o Negative can be heard blaring through the speakers as John speeds off down the road.

[Image: ford-lightning_zpsc17105bb.jpg]

We arrive in down-town Richmond, a couple hours later. We see John parking his truck outside a unmarked building. John steps out of the truck and slams the door. He walks to the door and enters. He receives the normal stares from the other civilians walk in. John walks up to the front desk and speaks with the man behind the desk.

Yes sir, I have a appointment with Michelle Anderson's intern at eight thirty.

*looks down at clipboard* ...you can go ahead on back John.

John walks through the door and heads down the hallway to his therapist's office. He enters into the room and sees the chair slide around revealing it to be April. For those who don't remember April was apart of the infamous Austin family that John brought in a couple months ago.

Heyyyyyy! what are you doing here?

I am Michelle's intern John. Glad to see you again. Go ahead and have a seat.

Still shocked at April's appearance, John lays down on the purple love seat. He kicks off his shoes and makes himself at home.

So John...as I was looking over Doc's notes from your last session, it seems that your PTSD started up again but not as severe. Tell me what the issue that caused this to act up?

Now humor me here, I know I am not at work right now but it has to deal with it. Okay, I was told from management that I earned a shot at the European title. Now the people I am facing are from different walks of life. Now I know everything is pretty much a work but knowing I have to face Sid Feder, Nightmare, Brian Braxton, Dean McGovern and Jessie Diaz has gotten my stomach in knots.

Knots? Now John like you said, this is all a "work" so why would they be the catalyst for your PTSD to start?

Well for one Sid Feder is really a loose cannon backstage. He blurs the line of a work and reality. He always carries a fuckin pistol on him and he is a flat out nutcase. Nightmare is in another world to himself. He always walks around with that damn mask on and when he tries to talk you...you can never understand what he is saying.

John looks up at the small lights at the ceiling and closes his eyes to relax

Well for one, having you been taking your medication that has been prescribed to you?

Knowing the answer to that, John lies

Oh.....yeah of course, everyday mhmmm.

Now John..are you really?

John being a sucker for April's gorgeous looks tells the truth.

Okay...you caught me, my hand was in the cookie jar. No I haven't to be honest. I have been a very busy man and have not kept up with it.

Well if you take your meds like you are suppose to, you would not be in this situation. Now I can understand your reasoning on why these guys scare you but it is pro wrestling John.

I understand this APRULLL! *sounding like a child* ...but I still have to fight these individuals in the ring and in the Hell in a Cell no less. I mean okay, Dean in the cell, fine.....Jessie...sure?...but Nightmare and that nutcase Feder inside the Hell in a Cell???!!...It may be pro wrestling but I am still worried for my health.

Just start taking your meds and you will be okay, trust me John.

John sits up from the couch and puts his shoes back on. He is in a seated position now.

You know... you're right but still, not going to happen!!!! oooooh yeahhhh! *sounding like Macho Man, Randy Savage"

April takes down a few notes on her clipboard

Fine, don't take your meds and see what happens.

All joking aside, did the doctor still mark down that date on the fourth for me to go visit those individuals at the asylum?

April checks on the wall calendar and sees the date circled

Yeah John, she did mark it down.

Urghhh! fuck it!

John exits the room out of anger, realizing he has to go to a insane asylum in a couple days for him to progress with his therapist. John walks down the hallway and into the waiting room. A older woman holds the door for Austin as he makes his way outside. He walks over to his truck and opens up the door. He enters and begins to bang his head off the steering wheel out of anger.

He pulls out a pack of Marlboro Reds. He lights a cigarette and begins to have a smoke before he heads back to the house. Those who know John knows he quit smoking at the age of twenty one with help from his best friend. John has now broke that streak and is back to his old habits. He starts the truck and pulls out of the parking lot and down the road.

END OF PART 1 (PART 2 IS COMING SOON)

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
(07-07-2013), Christine Nash (07-06-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (07-06-2013)