Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck this horseshit tag match
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-08-2022, 02:19 PM

Shaking his head as he stands in an alleyway, folding his arms, disgusted as he already had green flames lit on the barrels in the abandoned warehouse Raab found in Pasadena, California. There are only flames that you could see Lord Raab, having his fists out with him jumping straight into it without wasting any time as he didn't want to discuss the match at all.

Lord Raab: "Oh, hilarious, Sarah, making me team with someone who kisses your fucking ass. But I'm not going to do what you want me to do. No, I hate that piece of shit who feels, oh, it's alright for my twin brother to be mocked and take the piss out of because it's the way you do things. Well, I'm going to make this match two on one. I don't need Centurion to team with to take the scum of Tommy Wish and Money Osward out. Fuck Centurion as far as I'm concerned."

Raab smirks when he looks deep at the camera and then spits on the concrete floor about his disgust.

Lord Raab: "The thought of teaming with pro-Sarah Lacklan movements makes me sick. But you both will get along, despite Money Osward bitching and complaining about Sarah screwing him over in a match? I would find it hypocritical if he stands by and says shit to me about Sarah and her bullshit movements. Her bullshit on trashing people, going as low as their personal lives. Yeah, some wrestler, alright. Some people don't fucking understand that I defend my twin brother Konrad to the moon, but I'm being shitted on for defending Konrad and Sarah stooping fucking low for trashing his family."

Henry needed to whisper in Raab's ear to get off the topic, but Raab shook his head, mostly because things needed to be said.

Lord Raab: "I also find the tournament bullshit, Osward. Sarah is scum, and the fact that XWF allowed her to return to be a commissioner again after her decisions are complete garbage. Fact is, I agree in a sense that the tournament is completely pointless. Still, at the same time, I only continued to do it because of the one target that I've not fought yet, the one who I got more history with than Sarah or anyone in this company, Jason Cashe. But that's for another day. I wouldn't team with Tommy Wish just to get a win. He would also be supporting Sarah's bullshit too. We should've been teaming up. Fuck what Sarah says because if you truly hated her, you'd do everything to break her bullshit tag team rules and backstab Tommy Wish."

Crossing his arms, still frustrated as Henry turned the green LED lights on to see more of Lord Raab, wearing a green and black mask and gear.

Lord Raab: "Tommy Wish might be this whole fake twenty-four-seven title, a belt that serves no purpose, but I don't give a shit about winning titles. If I did, I'd already won the Xtreme title by now, but I have no interest in titles. They are great and all, but they don't mean shit to me, at least not in this company. I focus on beating the shit out of people. People like yourself who are also pro-Sarah Lacklan club as well. Not realising what a piece of scum she is. I love a guy who would give me a fight; bring it on because I have no problems beating you all by myself, and no, I'm not defending my group. I'm defending myself because monsters unless it's with someone I know, don't need tag partners to assist them to win, and I refuse to interact with other people. Why do you think every video I've ever done never had other people in them?"

Spitting on the floor once again, leaving for that to sink in for many people to try to answer the question, especially since he was completely old school when it came to cutting wrestling videos.

Lord Raab: "Because nobody gives a damn what I talk about or do outside of wrestling. I'm a pure monster wrestler at heart. I focus on my damn job as a professional wrestler because that's what I'm here for, Tommy and Osward, not wandering in the streets talking to other people or doing useless podcasts or interviews when I can answer questions myself. I've not been interviewed since back in two thousand and twelve. That's because I never fitted the wrestler interview people role. I never fitted the tag team role unless you're Samuel McPherson. I'm so toxic that nobody should ever team with me. Ask Jason Cashe what happened when we teamed together in 4CW."

Nodding to the times, he spoke about being a part of House of Howe with Jason, and they split up because Raab stabbed him in the back.

Lord Raab: "The point is I've not got a lot to say other than me beating the living shit out of the pair of you without Centrion being by my side because I have no respect for him. I won't pretend to give him respect when I don't mean it like you two asskissers will pretend to just because it's a pointless tag match when you hate each other's guts. You go somewhere in the city and discuss plans for the match, but everything I talk about is pure wrestling-related and is on camera, not the cowardly shit you guys do behind people's backs. Everything I say goes, and you fucks are done for. Goodbye because I will beat the pair of you and win for myself because Centurion is done for as far as I'm concerned. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster, where I'll pin the pair of you by myself and win."

Raab immediately put out the fire and left the building as the camera went black.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
Mr. Oz (06-08-2022), Theo Pryce (06-08-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lord Raab's post!
Mr. Oz (06-08-2022)