Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleansing The Brand
Team MAGA Offline
#MAGA

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

06-08-2022, 10:54 AM

“I once was lost, but now am found.”

The haunting melody of someone singing is the only thing that can be seen or heard. While the tone is different than we have heard before, the voice clearly belongs to Father Jefferson Cheney. The sharp Mississippi accent is unmistakable, as is the piercing tone of his voice.

“Was blind, but now, I see.”

The darkness is broken by the light of a match. A candle, surrounded by a red class casing, is lit by Father Cheney. Then, a second, and a third, until close to a dozen candles are list to completely illuminate the area. The light unveils the members of Team MAGA standing behind an alter in a chapel. Bartholomew Lichter is front and center, and he is flanked by O. Bay T-Law and Donald Barnette on his left, and Uprising wrestler Clyde Cheney on his right. Father Cheney walks back around the alter to take his place next to and slightly in front of Lichter. He opens a large book that has been placed on the alter, and he raises his arms in the air as he speaks.

“A reading from the Book of Joshua. ‘Whatever you have commanded us we will do, and wherever you send us we will go. Just as we fully obeyed Moses, so we will obey you. Only may the LORD your God be with you as he was with Moses. Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey it, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Only be strong and courageous!’”

Father Cheney lowers his arms.

“We have warned you from the very beginning that change will be inevitable, and that those who do not wish to turn away from their evil ways will soon be doomed to answer for their sins in the judgement of the Lord. You ignored us. You called us radicals, and bigots, and claimed that WE are the hateful ones, when it is YOU that continues to warp the minds of our children and force our country further down the dark path of communism! We told you we would fight and die for what we believed in, and we asked all of the whores and sodomites if they were willing to do the same. And at Leap of Faith, the entire world witnessed the champion of perversion, the “legend” Andrew Cortinovis, plumet off the stage and into the hospital. This...was not an ending. It was merely a reminder to the rest of the world what is bound to happen.”

Father Cheney closes the large book and steps back into line with the rest of Team MAGA. Boots Lichter now steps forward, wearing a brown suit and white shirt, and leans up against the alter as he looks into the camera.

“Dolly Waters. Centurion. Lord Raab. The moment the Plump Pigeon Tournament was announced, these wrestlers believed they had an easy win in their pocket. They believed I had no chance at winning these tournament matches. And yet, here I stand, with my brothers in arms, one victory away from winning the L Block. All that stands in my way now is the man they considered the “favorite” before the beginning of the tournament, Jason Cashe.”

Lichter laughs as he steps away from the alter. He brushes the shoulders of his jacket and adjusts his cufflinks before finishing his laugh and continuing.

“How quickly this world moves on to their next hero, so as to forget the failures of those they worshipped in the past. I look at my opponent this week, and I do not see someone who is any better, either in the ring or mentally, than Centurion. I see a man who sees himself as fighter, and who believes he is among the toughest in the world, but I also see a man with a highly fragile ego. I know you, Jason Cashe. I see right through you.”

Father Cheney nods over to Barnette, who reaches under the alter and pulls out a gold incense burner. He places it on the alter and Lichter reaches into his pocket to pull out a box of matches. He lights one and places it inside the burner, causing the sound of sizzling incense to crackle out into the chapel, and the smoke rising from the gold burner.

“You think of yourself as your own man. As an alpha male. But you are nothing more than another sheep in the world, following along with society as they dictate to you how you’re supposed to feel. You think your tattoos, your antics, the things you say makes you unique? No, it makes you just like every immoral leftist that refuses to take a stand. There is nothing inside you except fear – fear of being left in the cold as the world passes you by. You so desperately want to be loved and revered as this “anti-hero”, when all you are is following the footsteps of every other high school dropout who thought they were cool.”

Father Cheney steps up to the alter and grabs the incense burner. He waves it around, causing the smoke to filter into the air, and he does this as he walks around the rest of the members of Team MAGA. Lichter, however, continues to speak.

“Your issues with Chris Page and the brainless mob that follows him are nothing compared to what you will be standing across the ring from this week. We are not just a couple of self-centered athletes needing someone to promote us. We have an entire army of patriots, who have been silenced by the media and blessed by God, that follow behind me. When our contest is over, I will be the one ordained to lead the Anarchy brand into the future, and you, Jason Cashe...you will be cleansed.”

Cheney walks right next to the camera and raises the incense burner. The smoke covers the camera as it fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Team MAGA's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-08-2022), Dolly Waters (06-09-2022), Jason Cashe (06-09-2022), Madison Dyson (06-08-2022)