Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 06:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Savior has arrived....
Salvator Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-06-2013, 05:17 AM

A video starts in pitch black. You hear the sound of a match being lit and a small flame appears to be lighting a thick red candle. The candle illuminates a figure out of the darkness. A man in brown monk robes with a hood on. He is looking straight at the ground blocking his face from the view of the camera. All you can make out is part of his chin and thick black goatee on it. Music begins to play and Salvator begins to speak...

Do you feel powerful? Do you feel in control of your own destiny?

Salvator looks up and you can now see an outline of his face through the dim lit candle. He cracks up with a sadistic laugh..

For years I have stood by, idly watching the XWF recruit and promote self righteous, egotistical, slaves to drive their profits. It is time to wash away the false prophets that the XWF Universe puts their faith in. You are a mere pawn, a first stop in a bigger string of events which you cannot possibly imagine. You have no idea who or what you have just unleashed...

There is no negotiation, I am here to cleanse you all from the filth this company has become. You can challenge me, you can pretend to be strong and tell your family, friends, and fans that you will destroy me, or put me in my place... The fact remains that nothing can stop me from taking over this company... I am the right hand for a more powerful force to come... You can say you are not afraid but...

YOU SHOULD BE!

Salvator calms down and blows out the candle and softly whispers....

Lebron I am coming for you...

The video gets cut...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-06-2013, 06:56 AM

*snore*

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Sweet Cheapshots Offline
#MakingItLookEasy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2013, 07:27 AM

Cool story, bro. But PLEASE don't tell it again. Also, I think Wallace is going to fine you for copyright infringement on Count Chocula aka Sebastian Duke's gimmick.

[Image: 3169gerjpg_zpsb0cc2993.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sweet Cheapshots's post:
Wallace Witasick (07-06-2013)
Salvator Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-06-2013, 07:47 AM

You feel the need to attack what you don't understand. I can smell the fear on your breath. You may act tough now before you get in the ring. I assure you I am nothing like your pathetic Angel of Darkness. I don't hide behind a priest or pretend to know things beyond this world.

I bring you the truth and the truth is I am your reckoning, I am the savior to this company, and I will be your champion...
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2013, 08:02 AM

Yeah, you tell him Salvator!

The Angel of Darkness can suck this cock.
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-06-2013, 08:19 AM

Truth this, truth that. You're just another man who lurks in the shadows and claims he knows all. The only thing we need saving from is boring rants like this... Now let me sunbathe, it's hot outside. Cold beer anyone?

Hate Post Like Post
Salvator Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-06-2013, 08:42 AM

Another joke hiding behind a screen... Thinks hes in control of his own destiny because mommy and daddy bought him an education and he runs some filth brothel disguised as a dating agency. The truth is you are the filth that needs to be dealt with. Sit back, enjoy your beer, its only a matter of time before we are in the same arena and then we will see if Mommy and Daddy can save you...
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2013, 08:48 AM

This is why The Salvator gets matches against LeBron fucking James!
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-06-2013, 09:00 AM

(07-06-2013, 08:42 AM)Salvator Said: Another joke hiding behind a screen... Thinks hes in control of his own destiny because mommy and daddy bought him an education and he runs some filth brothel disguised as a dating agency. The truth is you are the filth that needs to be dealt with. Sit back, enjoy your beer, its only a matter of time before we are in the same arena and then we will see if Mommy and Daddy can save you...

Mommy and Daddy are miles and miles away sitting in London in a mansion I bought them, in an early retirement. You'll also be in an early retirement if you aren't careful my friend.

You can mock my business and my success as much as you like but the fact of the matter is, I am just that... A success. So yes, I will relax in the sunshine and have a beer, because you do not worry me in the slightest.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ricky Desmond's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-08-2013), John Austin (07-06-2013), Nightmare (07-06-2013)
Salvator Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-06-2013, 09:24 AM

(07-06-2013, 09:00 AM)Ricky Desmond Said:
(07-06-2013, 08:42 AM)Salvator Said: Another joke hiding behind a screen... Thinks hes in control of his own destiny because mommy and daddy bought him an education and he runs some filth brothel disguised as a dating agency. The truth is you are the filth that needs to be dealt with. Sit back, enjoy your beer, its only a matter of time before we are in the same arena and then we will see if Mommy and Daddy can save you...

Mommy and Daddy are miles and miles away sitting in London in a mansion I bought them, in an early retirement. You'll also be in an early retirement if you aren't careful my friend.

You can mock my business and my success as much as you like but the fact of the matter is, I am just that... A success. So yes, I will relax in the sunshine and have a beer, because you do not worry me in the slightest.

In time peasant...you will learn to respect true power, not your false sense of success because of your monitory value. Your money, your business, and your mansions cannot save you, when you step in that ring with me...
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-06-2013, 09:29 AM

My fists can.

Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2013, 09:40 AM

The scene opens with Tony Santos in a local, Boston coffee shop on a lazy Saturday morning. Jeremy, Tony's summer intern, is sitting to Tony's right, sipping on a warm cappuccino and reading the Saturday Boston Globe. Tony is next to Jeremy, and, not a huge fan of reading normally, is sitting and watching cute animal YouTube videos on his phone.

Santos: Maybe I should check out what's been coming through on the good old XWF wire. It's been a whole two days! I must have at least a good few hours of absurd material to watch!

Jeremy, hearing Tony talk to himself, glances over before turning his focus back to his newspaper. Tony flips through a list of recent promos and comes across one from some guy named Salvator, a new wrassler on Monday Madness.

Santos: "Your Savior has arrived." Haha, oh boy, another dude fumbling his way in to the XWF to "save" us all. You don't see that gimmick pop up every week or so, no no! Totally original! I must check this one out.

Tony, not wanting people to hear what he was watching, afraid they'd mistake the video for some form of New Religion nonsense that suckers like Santos fell for (and diddled their pickles to, most likely) and hence, think that he was some nutjob looney tune, pops his earbuds into the headphone jack of his iPhone and hits Play.

Tony sits stoically, taking in the first 30 seconds or so before a frown overcomes him.

Santos: Wait, what? I thought you were here to save me! Why are you now trying to knock me down and destroy me, along with everyone else here? That's kind of mean. Why should I be afraid of my savior? Shouldn't you be cleansing my soul with holy water or something? This all doesn't make any sense!

Tony catches the end of the promo, which finishes with Salvator's hideous, unshaven mug laughing maniacally at the camera, in an oddly Thriller-esque fashion.

Santos: Oh, come on! Nobody's going to take you seriously with a laugh that you clearly copied from Michael Jackson! Let me see your hands! Do you have a shiny, silver glove on your right hand too??? Did you attempt to moonwalk out of the shot before the camera decided it couldn't handle your level of mediocrity and lack of creativity???

Salvator, I need answers, damn it!

Tony pounds the table hard with his right fist, spilling some of Jeremy's cappuccino and knocking his own iced coffee to the floor. The other folks in the coffee shop, who had been quietly enjoying their brews and tinkering with their Macs, went dead silent and turned their heads toward Santos in unison.

Jeremy, who had been jolted in his seat from his flying beverage, smacks Tony on the arm and angrily snatches his newspaper. He yanks Tony's earbuds from his ears.

Jeremy: Okay sir, once again you've made a scene at a damn coffee shop. Time to go!

Jeremy stomps over to the entrance and immediately takes a left, making a beeline for the nearest cab. Tony, befuddled and a bit shaken by Jeremy's quick change in demeanor, hops from his chair and heads for the door, completely disregarding his spilled coffee or Jeremy's cappuccino.

Santos: Damn it, kid, but there are so many questions, and so... few... answers!!!

As he's sprinting down the sidewalk to catch up with Jeremy, he hits the back button to check the comments on Salvator's promo.

Santos: Hm, well that Ricky Desmond looks like a real tool. No question about that one, at least.

The scene fades to black.
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-06-2013, 09:58 AM

Tony shouldn't you be getting pinned by Mr. Satellite or something?

Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2013, 10:14 AM

Santos: Ah, a funny man! I'd sock it to ya, Desmond, but I wouldn't want to spill any of that pesky blue blood of yours on the canvas.

We'll see each other soon, chap. Don't you worry.
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

07-06-2013, 10:36 AM

See you soon.

Hate Post Like Post
The Messenger Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

07-08-2013, 01:57 PM

(07-06-2013, 07:47 AM)Salvator Said: You feel the need to attack what you don't understand. I can smell the fear on your breath. You may act tough now before you get in the ring. I assure you I am nothing like your pathetic Angel of Darkness. I don't hide behind a priest or pretend to know things beyond this world.

I bring you the truth and the truth is I am your reckoning, I am the savior to this company, and I will be your champion...

Sebastian Duke still remains silent. However, I do have the authority to speak on his behalf...

So...

Salvator...

Whenever you're feeling froggy...

The Angel of Darkness is willing to...

Cut...

You...

Down...

[Image: MessBanner.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jake Willis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-08-2013, 02:06 PM

^ Freak

[Image: JakeWillis.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Messenger Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

07-08-2013, 02:16 PM

^untalented and unoriginal

Hate Post Like Post
Jake Willis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-08-2013, 02:17 PM

Coming from one of the many demons in this company?

Hate Post Like Post
The Messenger Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

07-08-2013, 02:24 PM

Demons? Who's a demon? Not me. Certainly not your Angel of Darkness.

Learn facts first...

Then speak...

Hate Post Like Post
Jake Willis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-08-2013, 02:26 PM

Oh, I'm so sorry. Either way, you're still a freak.

Hate Post Like Post