Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing 1..2..3: How I Became Known as The Virus
DanielaRayeWeathers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-07-2022, 04:22 PM

Testing Royalties
Camera: On (Home Video)

Serai Daniela is sitting staring at the fragrance she created a couple nights prior. She has an idea how to use this ‘failure formula’, but she is not sure whether the initial test has been a fluke or not. She paces the floor slightly as the doorbell rings.

Daniela: IT'S OPEN!

In walks a young woman who reminds Serai a lot of herself when she was just starting out in the business. The daughter of a family friend, Lucia Guerrero. Lucia gives Serai a bright smile. She is dressed in a pair of sweatpants, a sports bra, and a pair of wrestling shoes.

Lucia Guerrero: Hola amiga… We still on for that spar today? You said you’d show me some of that MMA stuff.

Serai nods while in deep contemplation. Her mind seemingly all over the place.

Serai Daniela: We're still on, Lucia. I will teach you mixed martial arts as I previously promised you that I would..

The young latina lets out an excited yelp, but her demeanor changes as she sees the look on her new friend’s face.

Lucia Guerrero: You ok? You seem troubled…

She snaps her fingers in front of Serai’s face.

Lucia Guerrero: Serai?

Serai Daniela: I'm good. Just thinking.

Lucia Guerrero: Something I can help you with? I love helping people.

Those light brown eyes stare at Serai compassionately.

Lucia Guerrero: I know you got that match coming up for LAW. Is that it?

Serai nods as she debates testing the fragrance.

Serai Daniela: I'm not too worried about that match honestly, Lucia. Dana is only a threat when she's teamed with her sister. Even then, she's nothing to be afraid of. Just. Another. Victim .

Lucia Guerrero: Then what’s on your mind? Let me help. Por favor?

Serai Daniela: The so called legend Christina believes herself to be above me. That she's untouchable. Sadly Dana has no clue that she's the courier I'm sending to Christina and the rest that I am as destructive now than I have ever been.

Lucia runs her fingers through her hair.

Lucia Guerrero: Um.. How?

Serai Daniela: Fear.

Lucia raises an eyebrow.

Lucia Guerrero: How do you plan to do that?

Serai turns her back to her new sparring partner and slips a capsule made from the fragrance recipe she took from L’Shaun under her tongue.

Serai Daniela: Like this…

Lucia places a hand on Serai’s shoulder and is suddenly blinded by a mist.

Lucia Guerrero: Madre de dios!

The young woman rubs at her eyes trying to get the foreign body from them, but as she turns to look at Serai and ask what the idea behind the explosion of liquid into her face has been about she lets out a scream. In her eye all she sees is spiders crawling from the mouth of her host and her eyes were crying a red fluid.

Lucia Guerrero: Dios Mio! I.. I…

Lucia darts out the door as Serai turns to the camera.

Serai Daniela: I think that test was a success. See you all soon as I begin to spread the virus you all seem to think I carry. First my opponent for this week.. But soon.. And I mean very soon.. Christina I… Will.. Get.. You.. Beat me if you can.. Survive if I let you.

Serai smirks and the camera cuts off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post