Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So now that I've put down the razor blades and I'm out of my feelings...
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-07-2022, 02:08 PM

OOC: Re-posting with correct account Angel.
…And another newcomer gets the nod over me…

…Only so much a man can take…

Did I think I would set XWF on fire when I first joined? Well, yeah. I am that confident.

Did I quickly realize this place was as tough as they said it was? Not quickly, but yes, this place is more than though.

But did I expect to just be the steppingstone for newcomers when I haven’t even been here that long?

No, I did not expect that.

Some may say: “dude, you are so dramatic, it’s only been two pay-per-views, two guys who are really good, and you almost won. You had great showings, you have nothing to be ashamed about, you almost won.” While all of that is true, what you must understand is that is one too many and frankly put, I am not used to ‘almost’ winning. I am a winner, always have been…

I just have never been in this position before.

Ever.

I’ve been the new guy, worked my way to the middle and hung there and in some cases made it all the way to the top and hung there, then come back down to the middle and back up, and so on… But never have I just been stuck at the bottom. Watching the few people, I do beat, get opportunities before me, and then, well, losing to the new flavor of the month. That just doesn’t happen to me. But I guess it’s time I realize that is where I am in my career. Some consider me old, and while I may be in my 30’s my body doesn’t have the mileage that some of these guys have. I mean I was away from 10 years and kept my body in shape. So, nah, I’m not old and to say I am still in my prime is an understatement. But there are many guys here on their prime, I’m understanding that now… There are many guys coming in here who are simply better than me and I’m just going to have to adapt, or just tuck my tail between my legs and head back to retirement once and for all.

Honestly, after losing at Leap of Faith, that is exactly what I did… I came home to Miami, sat on a beach chair, my feet buried in the sand, watching the sun rise and set, drinking myself stupid until one morning...

Xavier is walking along the beach, wearing nothing but green Bermuda shorts, a beat-up straw hat and holding a XX beer in his hand. He walks with his head down, looking at the water as it splashes against his feet. He really seems to be down still after coming so close to winning the battle royal, and while others may celebrate such achievement, for him, this is failure at its highest. In matches that matter, he has yet to win and its eating at him. He finishes his beer and walks towards a nearby trashcan and tosses in, and it is here that something weird happens. A pigeon lands on his head, causing him to freak and flinging his arms like an inflatable buddy and sending his hat flying.

Damn rats with wings!

Wouldn’t that be a bat? We move on. He goes to pick up his hat, and when he does, he reveals the same pigeon underneath it.

Oh, what the hell! Go away you!

The gray pigeon looks at him with that empty look all those birds seem to have, and then sticks out one of its legs, revealing it is carrying a message.

It’s 2021, seriously?

Reluctantly he kneels and unties the little scroll from the bird’s leg. He then quickly walks away and hopes the pigeon doesn’t follow him; it doesn’t. He starts to head back, reading the scroll as he does.

“Coo-coo to you! This is a friendly reminder that your second match in the “S Block” of the Plump Pigeon Tournament is coming up, vs. Ruby! Hope to see you there! – Love, Sarah Lacklan”

Wow, signed by the master of the Piegonwing, I’m… honored? Anyway, completely forgot I was still in this thing. Could be a nice way to get the bad taste out of my mouth after Oswald ruined my debut in Anarchy by refusing to fight me. I did get a little payback on him at Leap of Faith by eliminating his big ass from the battle royal though… Yeah, I know couldn’t do it alone like I said I would, fair enough. But Ruby, I won’t need any help to eliminate her… I think…

He quickly googles Ruby.

Oh man, another super-hero. Last time I fought one of those was in my second match against Calypso. What is with these guys choosing to become superheroes yet their name and look and speech do not match… at all? Whatever, despite all that, Ruby seems to be doing well in this tournament. I mean she beat a generic heel in her last match on this thing. Again, it is still not clear to me if this guy’s name is Generic Heel, or if he’s just a generic bad guy that has been placed in the tournament to make all our lives a living hell. I guess I’ll find out whenever it is my turn to face him, or her. But for now, I’ll focus on Ruby, who last time she was out here, she had that same evil GE turn on her in a tag match worst than their shitty kitchen appliances. I guess like me, she’ll be looking to bounce back but somehow, it’s just not the same… Whatever. They said there is always a silver lining and here is mine in XWF, this ridiculous tournament. Fuck it, since I’m still in it, I’m going to stay in it until I’m not, and then we’ll see where we go from there.

He rolls up the little scroll and puts it away as he heads back home.

------------------------------------------------Word count: 3000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-12-2022), ALIAS (06-07-2022), Dolly Waters (06-07-2022), Jason Cashe (06-07-2022), Mr. Oz (06-07-2022), Theo Pryce (06-07-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Venom" Xavier Lux's post!
Mr. Oz (06-07-2022)