Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Take Me To The Love Canal"
Stevie McKeown Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-07-2022, 01:43 PM

Now you've had your honeymoon in the Poconos
Now you've had your heart-shaped tub
Bring alone the time-lapse photo of the two of us
Wrestling on a bearskin rug
Take me to love canal.

There’s a definite feeling of dread in the air. To be fair, I try to be “Good Time” Stevie as often as I can, but it can be a challenge to always be ‘up.’ That being said, the weeks that have passed since I put Vee on a plane and sent her back to California, despite her protests, have been easier.

It had gotten to the point where I had to block all of her calls because she would call and call. I was so distracted I nearly lost my match against Jess Anderson on the last episode of Anarchy. I was able to pull it together and get the win, but again, my distractions meant that I missed out when someone jumped in after the match and attacked her.

I should have been paying attention.

I mean, I don’t know her all that well, but she doesn’t seem like a bad person. Probably didn’t deserve to get jumped like that. I’m not normally a person who’d look the other way during something like that.

She seems to be understanding about it, but I still feel bad.

'74 I left my neighborhood
Looking for a Buffalo gal
Everyone was gone when I got back home
And I think I like it better now
Take me to love canal

Pasadena.

Not too far from home. Perhaps stopping in to visit the family is in order here. I got tickets for my parents. My siblings have long since moved away, so this’ll be nice for them to actually see me wrestle in person.

Jamaican Jimmy?

Not entirely sure who that is, but I’ll do my best. Perhaps even get a win when I’m close to home will make me feel a little better. Need to snap out of this funk that I’m in.

I’m not entirely sure what this feeling is about deep in the pit of my stomach, but I feel like something bad is on the horizon.

Come on, little baby, you'll like it up there
The wide open space and the big blue air
You'd be surprised what you can get used to
When your only other choice is…
Houston

Pulling up to the curb, Stevie puts his van in park and shuts off the motor.

He glances over at the familiar house, the one he grew up in since birth. It hasn’t changed much, perhaps just some shades of paint and a few added bushes or flowers here and there, but if you were look at pictures of Stevie growing up here, it would practically look the same.

Climbing down, his flip-flops hit the pavement and he shuts the door, stepping onto the sidewalk and walking towards the house.

The door is unlocked, so he lets himself in.

Immediately, his father rises to his feet from his chair, though for some reason, the look on his face almost suggests disappointment, which confuses Stevie. He hadn’t been home in quite some time, so he’s not sure why his father would be upset with him.

Movement distracts him as he sees his mother coming from the kitchen with a tray, three glasses balancing on it when she notices her son entering the house. “Oh.” His mother looks uncomfortable all of a sudden.

“What’s going on?” Stevie asks as he looks between his parents.

What he hadn’t seen was the third person, sitting on the couch, but as she stood up, Stevie is even more confused.

“What are you doing here, Vee?”

If it wasn’t enough that he flat out told her that he wasn’t interested in her anymore and sent her back to Riverside, now she’s visiting his parents?

“Hey, Stevie,” she says. The silence around the room is definitely heavy as Stevie is trying to figure out what exactly is going on here. He watches as his mother sets the tray of drinks down on the coffee table.

Still, no one says anything.

Stevie’s eyes go around the room as he tries to figure out what exactly is happening here. “What’s going on?” he finally asks.

Stevie’s father can barely look at his son, “Venus came by to share some news with us.”

Stevie’s gaze goes from his father to his ex-girlfriend.

“What news?”

The feeling of dread that he’s been feeling for the past week? He understands immediately what it was as he watches Venus lift her hand and place it on her stomach before she responds.

“I’m pregnant.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Stevie McKeown's post:
Dolly Waters (06-07-2022), Theo Pryce (06-07-2022)