Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Personal, Just Business
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-07-2022, 09:19 AM

I’ve spent the last seven days getting my mind and body right from a devastating Boiler Room Brawl at Leap of Faith in Dubai. I arrived in Philadelphia on Tuesday morning and spent a few days with my vivacious girlfriend Lexi Gold, preparing for her upcoming matches on XWF Monday Night Madness and elsewhere. But today, I have Lexi’s palatial confines in Los Angeles all to myself basically, as she is relaxing in the bedroom following some chaos in our travels back from the site of Madness. I’m relaxing as well, but in a different way - I’m doing some light cardio on a treadmill in the fitness room, just trying to get a little sweat going and prevent any joints from getting stiff due to any excess of rest.

Just give me another minute, wanna hit the five-mile mark before I take a break.

I spend about another ninety seconds before hitting my mark, allowing me to gradually slow down to a complete stop. I grab my hand towel off the left handle and my shaker bottle half filled with water out of the cup holder, before taking a few steps away and taking a seat on the bench press while getting a quick chug of water.

Okay, let me get some stuff off my chest after over a week of radio silence. I’ve been pretty quiet because I wanted to give my attention to Lexi and support her various matches over the last week, because I felt like so much attention had been put into my career recently and not enough shine on hers. Lexi has been busting her ass, putting in the work behind the scenes without asking for the pomp and ceremony that some overbearing wrestlers do. She continues to improve every single time she steps into a match and I couldn’t be more excited for what her immediate and long term future has to come!

Another nice thing about stepping away from everything over the past week or so has been allowing myself to just sit back and take notice of what certain people have been trying to say about me as a result of how my match at Leap of Faith ended, along with the events that transpired immediately after. It just amazes me how a dude can feel so good about himself when he needed extra time beyond the regular ten-count to get back to his feet, just like I did, but he happened to be a little quicker than me in order to get the official win.

Jason Cashe wants to go around calling me a bum and a bottom feeder and the lowest on the totem pole and not worth his time, blah blah blah. But here’s the problem, my dude - if I’m so bad and beneath you, how come I gave you arguably one of the toughest fights of your life and you BARELY beat me on a technicality of being able to stand just before me?! You didn’t pin me, I didn’t submit, I didn’t quit… you simply got back to your feet a second or two before me, that’s it. And yet, this motherfucka wanna roll thru Twitter more than the Bing Bong Twinz, acting a fool like he dominated the match from bell to bell, trying to change the narrative on something that was seen ON WORLDWIDE PAY PER VIEW… by THE MILLIONS… and MILLIONS… of XWF fans!

And then, as if shit wasn’t stupid enough from Cashe, we got Theo Pryce getting all big and puffing his chest out about Jason’s victory. I mean, you wanna talk about a crew taking WAY too many victory laps over a single match that was a coin flip for who was gonna win and who was gonna lose… y’all putting yourselves in a HORRIBLE position if you really wanna walk away from this war in one piece. That brawl in Dubai was only the end of the beginning, because this shit between us is FAR from over… especially now that Pryce and Cashe have somehow brainwashed Ned Kaye to join the fold. So enjoy this small victory while you can, because things are going to get increasingly difficult as time goes on.

Now we get to what I’m sure everyone is curious about - the relationship between myself and Bam Miller, especially considering we are set to go against each other this week on Anarchy. Behind the scenes, even when Page and I had our big disagreement a few weeks ago, Bam was always a supporter of mine within CCP Enterprises. He has become one of the few I have tremendous respect for and have grown a certain trust to consider as a teammate down the road. It’s that respect which led to his appearance after my match in Dubai, as he wanted to show that even though we are facing each other in competition, there is still a trust and professional respect between us. Bam and I have a mutual understanding about this matchup - it’s not personal at all, but when the bell rings… it’s gonna be strictly business and we are gonna get it on. The fans in attendance Thursday night at The Rose Bowl are in for a treat, and Bam… may the best man win.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-09-2022), Theo Pryce (06-07-2022)