Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolly Does Wordle
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-07-2022, 12:31 PM

There's a buzzing throughout the Miami International Airport. Patrons and flight passengers-to-be are moving shoulder to shoulder. Luggage wheels rolling along the slick white floors. Drifting faces are on autopilot. And in a certain arrival terminal, the mildly beloved RL Edgar is resting among a series of chairs. Unaware that his niece has unboarded and is standing right in front of him,

Not much of a chauffeur are ya?

Edgar peels his eyes from his cellphone screen with a smile,

Compared to the Duke’s?

Dolly chuckles,

That was the last time he’d seen Dolly. She was being picked up after Warfare to visit Duke some weeks ago. A friendly tour for old times sake before

How was Dubai?

Meh she groans, rolling her eyes and slinging her backpack to the floor. We had a match, she plops down in the seat next to her uncle. Yes we did… he takes a close look at the bruises on her jaw, I watched it. You got a little-

Nu uh. Dolly cuts him off, I've had a whole plane ride to think about it. Thad understands how I wrestle better than anyone. He knew I was trying to up the tempo to gas him, and he caught me a choice time or two.

Well if you’re okay with it-

I’m NOT okay with it.

Okay then! How about the trip overall?

Don't get me started on my feelings about the United Arab Emirates.

Yeah, theocracies are pretty trash

No, they’re lavish and accommodating cept’ fer’ poors, minorities and women - rrrg, what’s on yer’ phone anyway?

Edgar sort of flings the phone around and makes a funny face, oh just some dumb game

Well what is it?

wordle? Wordel? Something the smart people play on Facebook

wait a second. she nags the phone away from her uncle, looking at the unmistakable insignia on the screen yup, that’s it. This is that crap all the middle aged millennials and retired school teachers play. Here I’ve got a word for ya’!

Hold on! Don’t-

Just like my trip to UAE. And! Consequently similar to my next opponent on Anarchy.

You didn’t get any of the letters right. You need to use more vowels- and wait- Dolly is already pounding another word into the game who’s your opponent on Anarchy?

Couldn’t quite spell Harmon Gee Hayes.

Oof! Ha ha! That’s close enough though, and look atcha! Eat a loss to Duke and straight to the gutter of the card

It’s round 43 of the plumplest pigeon tournament, thank you very much!

Edgar laughs, That's still a thing?

Yeah, and I’ve already lost that too

Oh yeah! Remember when Mark Flynn made fun- his voice tunes down from joke and joy, to a flatness resembling Dolly’s face -of you for, uh fir losing- yeah -losing uh, the, the whole uh huh- whole getting eliminated from the tournament so soon thing right.

this is undoubtedly a new low for my career.

Cheer up! At least you found a letter on the game. It’s just in the wrong spot.

O! Oh joy…

She pounds another word onto the phone’s surface.

Don't get all emo on me.

Frowns don’t have to be sad-

Angry emos are the worst.

whatever. I’m not emo, but I am rightly stirred the eff- up. Especially by the thoughts of blue bloods, royalty, riches… war mongering, man ing, patriarchy enabling, glutoness-

Because you lost to Thad. In Dubai.

CLEARLY! And to exercise my frustrations, I’m going to use Harmony Hayes as a proxy.

I mean, the billing is there, for sure… but he’s no Thad.

Woooooow. What an astute observation there, Unc. Of course HGH is nothing like Thad IN-THE-RING. Universal Champion? Wrestler of the year? The guy who defeated me in one of the biggest pay-per-view matches of the year?

HGH might be able to gloat about having the the most uncouth set of initials for a professional wrestler, or beating up junkies from West Virginia, but he ain’t got a single noteworthy accolade to his resume. Nothing that might lead you to think he could deal with me, anyway. We’ve both beaten a mutual friend in Elijah Martin but L-O-L, Mister Silver Spoon had to sweat-out that win like a “servant” in his ancestors mansion. I LITERALLY drug the former Anarchy Champion around the ring by his nostrils, and made him squeal like a pig in the center of the mat.

H.G.H?

Human Growth Hormones?

Pfft!

More like: Harmon Gets Hurt.

Harmon Gets Hospitalized.

Hapless, Gilded, Hot-shot. He's gonna hang!

Just like any good bourgeois prick.

Nice. But since you’re playing with letters again, mind if you?

Hmmmm She studies the available Wordle letters over, and spots a word.

Gloat?

Would be happy to! But there ain’t really much to gloat about. My 2022 campaign has been less than stellar, and now I’m facing a set of initials on Anarchy, in a tournament that I’ve already lost. The luckiest thing for Harmon, is that many people probably wont tune into this bloodbath. My stock is in the gutter.
Well, you never know! You might be on the verge of a big opportunity.

Dolly rolls her eyes,

The opportunity to improve is always around. That’s what I’ll be busy taking advantage of…

How about you get your Wordle campaign off to be a better start then, and finish this game. You’ve already got the first three letter right anyway.

hmmm, can’t be globe.

right, the E is already gone.

Can it be globs? With a Z?

...now, do you really think smart people would play this game if made-up words like that were in play?

OH! I see what it is! It’s Harmon Grayson Hayes’ forecast!

and doom!

BOOM!

Wow. What a mildly entertaining game. I bet it’s outlawed in UAE, and frowned upon in the Hayes household. she jokes,

I bet Mark Flynn plays Wordle

I bet he doesn’t!

But I bet he would if he knew it existed.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-09-2022), ALIAS (06-07-2022), Charlie Nickles (06-07-2022), Jason Cashe (06-07-2022), Marf (06-07-2022), Mark Flynn (06-07-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-08-2022)