Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage Speaking (So to speak) featuring an appearance from Serai Leone
DanielaRayeWeathers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-05-2022, 04:39 AM

Vintage Speaking
Camera: On

The camera feeds backstage midway through the Anarchy event revealing Daniela standing leaned against a way with seven people. While six have their faces covered by skeletal mask and their bodies covered completely in black body suits, the seventh is none other than her aunt, the legend herself Serai Leone. The look on her face is one of pride and viciousness while the visage of Dani is twisted into a venomous smirk. She is in a ready to destroy mood. She stares daggers through the camera and licks her lips.

Daniela: Anarchy… a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.… A prime example is the main-event tonight. My opponent believes he has an actual chance of ripping my championship out of my grasp. It is so funny to me that he can truly take it from so easily. This is hilarious. There’s little to no chance that he will BECOME champion once the dust settles… I am willing to do ANYTHING to come out on top…

Diabla nods in complete agreement with the words flowing from her best friend’s mouth. She allows her full luscious lips to curl into that oh so familiar seductive smile.

Diabla: You are oh so right sobrina. You don't mind if I have a few words to share with our ‘champ’ on your behalf, do you?

Dani shakes her head with an amused grin on her face. Of course her aunt would have to have something to say. She wouldn’t be herself if she didn’t.

Dani: Do I ever? Talk your shit, auntie. Let this ‘soldier’ know what he’s in for.

Diabla: Gracias Dani. You already know that I will.

She turns towards the camera and licks her lips as she runs her hands down her body.

Diabla: Hello, hello.. Is this thing on? Soldier, Soldier, Soldier. Looks like you have gotten yourself into quite a predicament, huh? Tsk tsk tsk. What a shame. Seems like you've gotten yourself on Dani’s bad side. NOT a good place to be, amigo. Because not only have you pissed her off. Pissing her off pisses me off. Which puts you on the execution list. Bad. Move. You see, I've been watching you. Can't say that I was too impressed with you or your work. My youngest four kids could do better and they're in the music industry. Do you really think you got what it takes it to defeat MY NIECE? I seriously doubt you’d be able to beat me in an one on one fight, much less Daniela.

Dani: I’ve been doing my homework as well. Unknown Soldier, do you really live up to the hype. I mean how much blood can one drop in the ocean before the sharks comes to dinner? The landscape of XWF is about to change… But these Lost Souls on this roster could never imagine how much so… An army of darkness is looming at their doorsteps and they are blinded by the glimmer of gold… True horrors are about to be unleashed.. A new saga, a new devastating era is about to unfold. Now I can’t lie there is a mysterious group standing behind me and all but I’m more than capable of handling this shit on my own.

Dani hugs her while listening to her devious yet gorgeous aunt whisper her intentions as they both are chuckling again.

Daniela: Oh and what fun would that be? Dragging Anarchy to Hell in a handcart?

She licks her lips slowly as she turns back to the camera.

Dani: We’ve come to take lead in these dark times to spread a new world.. For now is the moment.. And we will be heard. Cock back the hammer.. The takeover has begun…

Diabla: Hahahahaha….welcome to Hell, little boy. Beat her if you can. Survive if she lets you…and I can guarantee that she’ll demolish with a huge grin on her face too.

Daniela: TONIGHT… You are looking at the reigning and defending Anarchy Champion. I don’t care who I have to bury to defend that title. I don’t give a rat's ass whether it be you Unknown Soldier. TONIGHT… Anarchy is going to witness the dawning of a NEW era… tonight you’re really going to live up to your moniker. That is Dad’s saying damn it. But kudos for using it.

Those smoky hazel eyes gloss over for a moment. Serai raises an eyebrow before smirking. The scene fades to black as Daniela is heard singing softly:

‘Won't you spare me over til another year
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
I'll open the door to heaven or hell
Whoa, death someone would pray
Could you wait to call me another day

The children prayed, the preacher preached
Time and mercy is out of your reach
I'll fix your feet til you cant walk
I'll lock your jaw til you cant talk
I'll close your eyes so you can't see
This very hour, come and go with me
I'm death I come to take the soul
Leave the body and leave it cold
To draw up the flesh off of the frame
Dirt and worm both have a claim
O, Death
O, Death
Won't you spare me over til another year
My mother came to my bed
Placed a cold towel upon my head
My head is warm my feet are cold
Death is a-movin upon my soul
Oh, death how you're treatin' me
You've close my eyes so I can't see
Well you're hurtin' my body
You make me cold
You run my life right outta my soul
Oh death please consider my age
Please don't take me at this stage
My wealth is all at your command
If you will move your icy hand
Oh the young, the rich or poor
Hunger like me you know
No wealth, no ruin, no silver no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul
O, death
O, death
Wont you spare me over til another year
Wont you spare me over til another year
Wont you spare me over til another year‘
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like DanielaRayeWeathers's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-12-2022), Charlie Nickles (06-05-2022), Theo Pryce (06-05-2022), Unknown Soldier (06-05-2022)