Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-05-2022, 08:51 AM

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

Who am I?

Really...

Vita Valenteen, the selfless hero with the positive outlook.

You can count on her to always do the right thing, but she's not real, is she? A stage name, a persona for the cameras, nothing more.

Loved she is. Cherished by most.

But she isn't real.

I am.

And the question remains, who am I?

Who is Ashley Johnson?

I stalk my prey from the shadows as he foolishly strolls the city streets alone. I follow, but not too close. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself. I had previously sworn off human blood. I even made a promise to Jami that I would only feed from animals that were generally considered pest until Ruby's work to find a synthetic substitute yielded results, but that's taking too long, and I'm so damn thirsty! I continue to trail behind as my mark cuts down a dark ally. How cliche, I think, but it is a good spot to make my move. I dip into the alley behind him and silently scale up the wall to a nearby fire escape. The metal creaks as my feet make contact. I duck into the shadows as he looks up. He doesn't seem to notice me and continues on his way.

Blew it!

It's nothing new. I've been making a lot of mistakes lately.

It's hard to focus.

It's not only the fact that I'm constantly starving for "real" blood, but also all of the distractions that continue to stand in my way.

Noah.

Maybe I'm more hung up on running him down last August than he is?

Do I feel bad for doing it?

Honestly, no...

I'm sad that I was outed. I'm upset at what that night has and will continue to do for my reputation, but at the same time...

It's almost freeing...

In the eyes of many, I'm the bad guy now. The crazy ex who tried to end Noah's career out of jealousy.

You're damn right I did!

I had my reasons, but could you understand them? Would you even try?

I watch as my mark exits the alley. I stick to the building and scale to the roof. With the high ground firmly in my favor, trailing my prey undetected becomes significantly easier. I just need him to go somewhere a little more secluded...

Speaking of seclusion. Imagine the seclusion that you would feel when your Fiancé ups and leaves the company that you both work for, only to turn around and break your frickin engagement by next day letter siting the long distance as the reason ONLY TO THEN just a few months later, return to that very same company and act like nothing ever happened between?

Why did I run down Noah Jackson? Because the cunt deserved it!

Does that make me the hero for dishing out justice, or the villian for attacking a beloved superstar?

Some might see it one way, and others the other, but perhaps the appropriate action is to see through it.

I'm not evil, but I guess that I'm no hero either.

So if you strip all of that crap away to reveal what's left, what does that leave?

A very hungry girl!

I float down to the ground and enter the tunnel just behind him.

"Hey, excuse me! Do you know how to get to 12th street from here!?"

Yeah, walk like a million miles across town! As stupid of a question as it may have seemed, it drew his attention and gave me the opening that I needed.

[Image: female-vampire-feeding.gif]

He didn't even struggle as my fangs broke through his flesh. Maybe it was the shock of it all, and by the time he could have processed his situation I had drained him into an empty husk.

The strangers lifeless body slid down the wall to the wet pavement below. As I stood over him the emotions that I was devoid of just seconds earlier all flooded in at once, and I ran until I collapsed in the streets.

What had I done!? This was blatant murder, but really, could I even be held to the laws of the living?

"Heroes and Villains. A concept that my opponent calls "hogwash". I disagree. I've seen real heroism. I've aspired to live up to the examples set, and I've failed. Does that make me a villain? Maybe, maybe no, but you can't deny that this world is full of truly evil people, and not so full of courageous souls willing to risk everything to stand up to that evil..."

"And I use evil loosely, because rigging a sporting event with questionable contract stipulations might not be as evil as setting a daycare on fire during operating hours, but it's pretty frickin close, and that's coming from someone who just subtracted one more life from this world to fill her belly."

"Oh, murder! True evil, right!? No! Not any more evil than you scarfing down cheeseburger after cheeseburger to maintain that championship shape you're totally in! I need blood to survive! I need blood to nourish me! I need blood to give me strength! You need contract stipulations to protect your wack record! I guess the Generic Heel doesn't have the pull or the finances that a guy like Chad Dakota has, because at least that guy secures his ill-gotten record by going straight to the talent... ALLEGEDLY!"

"But you? Tricks and games."

"That's fine Generic Heel, you may not lose this match, but you won't be winning it either, and depending on my mood, you may not even make it out as more than a snack."

[Image: VampyV.jpg]

"Because now that I've blown up everything else in my life, all that's left is winning this damned tournament!"

Suddenly two strange men and a woman surround me. I look up at their twisted smiles and immediately recognize them for what they are.

"You're like me?" I say in shock as the scene fades to the beautiful black void.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-05-2022), Dolly Waters (06-06-2022), Marf (06-05-2022)