Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings...From The New Dawn
DampshawIIIఒ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

06-05-2022, 09:06 AM

Hello there. My name's Blair, but most of my efedding career, most people have either called me Reggie or RD3 on account of my character. As you can see, I handle Reginald Dampshaw III. I've been writing this character off and on since about 2013 or so and the character has taken on many different personas but I've always tried to keep the same spirit of the character intact.

I've heard about XWF for a long time, but after posting on the efed subreddit looking for an angled fed, I was pointed to the Madness brand here and I think I'm gonna like it here. Really like the layout of the forums and how the site feels like a legit, living, breathing microcosm of a wrestling company.

I hope you guys dig my character as I've spent many years "perfecting" Dampshaw and by perfecting, I mean making him crazier.

Also...

ጀግኖችህን ሁሉ እገድላለሁ።
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DampshawIIIఒ's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-05-2022)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-06-2022, 08:04 AM

Glad to have you! Every now and then Reddit pays off! LOL

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post