Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All About Respect
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-31-2022, 11:44 AM

The scene opens up outside The Rose Bowl in Pasedia California where a media session has been set up for the wrestling journalist to ask some of the stars of Anarchy questions about the upcoming show, Bam Miller sits behind a table with his boots on the table as he leans back in a chair with a microphone in hand as he smokes on a Newport cigarette as he looks down at the media members that sit down below the stage he sits on. After a few puffs he blows his smoke out towards the media and picks a random media personnel to begin the media session.

Bam Miller: Ok media clown you can begin with the trivia.

The gentleman stands up and gets ready to speak into the microphone but Bam ends up cutting him off before he can begin to speak.

Bam Miller: You know what let's just make this a sit down where you clowns in the media just sit back and listen to me, because I know how you vultures are with spinning the truth and twisted words. I've heard all the hot takes you idiots have been spinning since it was announced that me and Elijah Martin would lock up in the ring. Is CCPE having trouble? Do Bam and Elijiah hate each other?

Bam smirks.

Bam Miller: Well I hope after Leap Of Faith those questions have been answered. You think I would come to the side of someone I don't like? Do you think when I got that call from Page and he asked me would I be back up for Martin that I said yeah just because Page asked me? Hell no I did it because I respect Martin. He comes from the same life as me. He didn't shy away from a tough road, he took it head on with no complaints.

Bam takes a few more puffs from his cigarette.

Bam Miller: When I came back to XWF I didn't shy away from wanting to face the best of the best this company has to offer and Elijah Martin is in that discussion, he's been a former Anarchy Champion and been in plenty of big matches. His style might not get him Match of the night but he damn sure knows how to win and kick some ass. So when you look at his resume and you think about the kind of guy I am. Why wouldn't I challenge Elijah to match between competitors that respect each other and that just want to see who the baddest man is in this company and let me not confuse you brain dead media vultures. I'm not saying we want to see who the best is, we want to see who can dish out an ass whooping and who can take one the best. You see this match is not between two pretty boys that want to put on a wrestling match that resembles a balle. This match is going to be hard hitting and a slobber knocker that will likely leave us both bleeding, we are about to give Jason Cashe, Ned, and Theo something to worry about when they see our match. When they see the lengths we will go to in this match just to have bragging rights over the other they will realize we are no jokes and they better buckle up for what's to come because boys wanted to pick a fight with CCPE, you wanted to joke around about us and use us as your personal punchline but now get ready to take a peek into your near future as Elijah and I go to war.

Bam takes his boots off the table and stands up as he overlooks the media.

Bam Miller:The Fans of XWF will get to witness two legit ass kickers go at it in the middle of the ring. This will be a hard hitting and trash talking Fight! There will be blood, sweat and tears as we tell this beautiful story of who the better man is. This will not be for the faith of heart this will be for the gory fans that love to see someone get busted open. I can tell you no matter how this match goes, once it's all said and done we will shake each other's hand and lift the winners hand in the air because we respect each other. There is no hate between us just admiration and it's going to be one the greatest matches of my career. So when you go back and right your clickbait articles just make sure to mention on June 9th on Thursday Night Anarchy Bam Miller vs Elijah Martin is going to be a match that steals the show and reminds everyone neither one of us is a fucking joke!

Bam tosses the microphone as he walks off stage in a hurry as he has no interest to answer any follow-up questions.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-01-2022), Jason Cashe (06-03-2022), Marf (05-31-2022)