Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back Bitches - DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2022, 05:34 AM

NOTE: This promo was made before the change of card, and so Vinnie has let me change it to refect the one on one match. It was supposed to be a triple threat but I have altered it without the new Anarchy champion in it.

As I look out the window from my mansion, here in Wellington, New Zealand, I watch the rain streaming down, thinking about my return to the XWF. I had hoped I would slowly build into a return but that was interrupted by the stupid idiot named Hanari Carnes.
He ruined it. He ruined my gradual come back. But I will deal with him later. But for now it’s about the present, about my in ring return to the XWF. I have not been in an XWF ring, or any other ring for that matter for well over 18 Months. That was due to my medical situation. Yes. It was a brain bleed. Yes I have gotten the all clear. And Yes I am making a come back. None of that will interrupt me as I make my way back up the ladder of the XWF. I once called myself an X-treme Champion, and even a Television Champion.

I’m nowhere near that type of form at the moment, and that is why I have chosen to make my return on Anarchy, of all places. To work my way back to what I once was.

That is why I think with my first match back, my opponent would think it would be fair to say that she looks bewildered, and stunned. And she is probably wondering why this old has-been is even trying to make a come back? And so she should, because I certainly would also think that. I certainly would be bewildered and stunned. The only question is, can I make that questionable ‘comeback?’

When I left it wasn’t my own doing. It was my body’s way of telling me, that it had, had enough of all the matches that I had thrown myself into. Of all the beatings. Of all the losses, and let’s face it there was a lot of losses, sprinkled in with 50 wins.

But I am now in a very good shape, and in very good form, even though I have not wrestled in 18 months. But I appear on Anarchy for my first match back. And it will not be my last.

I have had to learn to regroup, and learn to rewire my wrestling abilities, and that is why I am back now, within the XWF. To compete again. I even see myself as a future champion, whether that be X-treme, Television, the new Warfare champion, or even better yet Anarchy champion. Wouldn’t that go down a treat? Mastermind the future Anarchy Champion.

But let’s turn my attention to my first match. A one on one match.

“The” Jessica Anderson. What a name for an upstart You may say, what’s in a name? But I won’t even go there.

You girl, might not know who I am, I really don’t fucking know or care who you are, but you see, no, you have to see, and know this…. My past me, 18 months ago in the XWF, was someone who could get wins here and there but was a loser losing a lot of matches. Na ah. Not this time. You will all see, but in particular, this wannabee will see a refreshed Mastermind. I’m so fired up it’s not even funny. I’m going to be your worst nightmare. So you best not come into this match thinking that you have it won, because girl, that’ll be a very oh so wrong thought process.

I’m not the old Mastermind, not to you, and not to my opponents who have faced me before. I’m now committed, and more strategic than ever before. I’m definitely not going to be the same as I once was.

Trust me when I say, this place, the XWF, hasn’t changed one little bit in the last 18 months. Of course, people still come and go, those are the ones who can’t hack it here. But there are still those who can hack it. And that is why I am back. To go toe to toe with those inbred halfwits.

I once was frustrated about my lack of success back in the past. But not anymore. Because coming this Anarchy will be the new Mastermind. And he will make everyone sit up and take notice when he destroys this so-called compeitor.

Jessy, may I call you Jessy? Well too bad, I am and I will. Jessy, you are in the way of my future within the XWF. And that future is a reset. You girl, is about to feel what it is like to mess with the Master of Minds.

I am transformed into a newer older version of Mastermind. I will put it on you, to try and dispel that theory, that myth. But you won’t, because by the time I am done, I will be the one standing the tallest, with my first win of many, and it’s just a matter of time before you will be wearing the first of my new victory t-shirts.

You upstart wannabe reminds me of a raindrop, a big fat drip dropping into a pile of water, which I will clean the ring of, Make no mistake about it. You are in my way, Jessy, but not for long.

Vinnie, please, give me a tougher challenge than this wench. I thought you knew me. I am better than that. And also realize when I say, there’s a story within the story and not just the verbal. Think about that.

Oh and by the way, fellow XWFers.

"I am fucking back bitches, so deal with it!!!!"

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-30-2022), ALIAS (05-30-2022), Dolly Waters (06-06-2022), Mark Flynn (05-30-2022), Unknown Soldier (05-30-2022)