Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Test Subject #7
Adi Gold Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-28-2022, 11:51 PM

Dear Diary.
Adi here again. I mean who else would it be? Toby Maguire? Toby Maguire ain't writing in my diary, Diary. Spiderman can suck a duck. So stop getting yer' hopes up about god damn Toby f'n Maguire. Not gonna happen. Not ever. Deal with it, you piece of shit.

Dear Diary (version 2.0),
So the dream is always the same. Not sure if it's a nightmare of the brain or heaven in the mind. Either way it keeps happening. I am walking down a hallway. A school hallway. Surrounded by lockers and mean spirited students. I am wearing this light blue floral mini dress. Black nylons. Hair tied up. Looking pretty sexy and hot as usual. I mean, did you expect anything else, Diary? Smarten up, Diary. Don't like yer' attitude tonight.
But anyway... music is playing. It's The Beaches 'T-Shirt' song and it's on a loop. With a bit of an echo. It relaxes me and makes the atmosphere of the dream feel a wee bit more sexier. So I am walking down this crowded hallway... and then I see him. The man in my dreams. The man who haunts me and makes me feel safe when I shut my eyes at bed time. He is in all black. Black jeans, black shirt, black sunglasses. He dances his way in my direction. Both of us in slow motion to the music. But the way he dances and struts, like he's been practicing the moves for years. Decades even. But it also feels spontaneous at the same time. Who is this stud? Who is this dream boat of mine? He looks familiar, but at the same time... looks as if he was moulded just for me and me alone. The closer we get to each other the quieter the music fades. And just as we touch... the music stops. A thunder clap roars waking me up alone in my cold New York downtown apartment. Who was this man? And why does he haunt my thoughts and dreams? Who. Is. He?
I use my laptop. I Google the description of him. Sexy. Hefty. Mullet. Perm Mullet. Goatee. Bad Ass Mother Fucker. One result comes up.

THUNDER KNUCKLES!

It's him. Thunder Knuckles. He works for XWF. That is where I first saw him. Member of the B.O.B. When I was there for a short few months... I saw him backstage. Saw him in the ring. Saw him using the end of a broom as a penis making his friends laugh. Then using his fingers, he pretended the broom ejaculated like a penis... getting an even bigger laugh from his buddies. How does he come up with that golden comedy material? The man is a artist, a genius... a GOD... in one body. Now that I know who he is. Now that I am resigned with XWF. What is my next move, Diary? Sure we interacted on the Twitter machine. And in Dubai at XWF Leap of Faith, I will be in the same arena as him since my newly infatuation of TK. I even spent over 400 dollars to buy a rare Thunder Knuckles rubber mask. 1 of 69 available in the United States. He promised me an autograph. That will be my move... my chance to make an impression.
Oh, and Diary. I found out while I am in Dubai for Leap of Faith. I have a match against The Wolf of Afghanistan, Joshua Schuler. We will be wrestling on an episode of Warfare in early June when we get back to the States. A victory against someone as tough as The Afghani' Wolf would look good on me not only in the eyes of XWF management and the XWF fans. But... Mr. TK, also. Wish me luck... and Diary. Thanks.

DUBAI, UAE
Cricket Stadium.
May 28th, 2022.

*We open on a shot of the open Cricket Stadium arena. The XWF ring is being set up by the amazing staff and crew members. One in particular is Terry Arnold. The 30 year old African American XWF staff member has been in the company since last year. Always wanting to be involved in the wrestling business his entire life. He had an in ring wrestling tryout. He failed. He also applied to be a referee. Also didn't get hired. But people at the XWF offices liked him so much they gave him a job on the ring crew. And... wait. Who cares, right? Just bare with me here. You see, Terry Arnold was about to go on a break.

Terry Arnold: Hey, you guys want a water or something?

The other XWF crew workers give Terry a variety of 'Nah' - 'I'm good.'- 'No thanks, man.' as Terry walked to the back. He sees crew members carrying pieces of the stage out. He nods at them as he approaches the cooler filled with bottled water and other tasty beverages. He grabs a Coke Cola soda bottle. He looks around nervously as he pours half of the bottle of soda out on the floor. Pulling out a flask from inside his jacket, and pours some of the whiskey into his coke bottle. He takes a slug when he hears...

"Hey, can I get a shot of that, chief?"

He looks up to see newly resigned XWF star, Adi Gold on her phone watching Terry sneak his drink. Wearing black shirt, denim jacket and a beige long maxi skirt, she smirks watching him try and think of an excuse of what he was doing.

Terry Arnold: Um, I... er... um... Adi, right? Look... I, er... I don't do this often... and...

Adi Gold walks up to him and grabs his soda bottle and smells the top.

Adi Gold: Tisk, tisk, tisk. I don't think yer' supposed to be drinking on the job, am-I-right? You could get into some serious trouble if yer' boss found out, eh?

Adi laughs taking a slug of the mixed drink. She hands it back to him. Terry leans his back on the cooler. Adi sits next to him.

Terry Arnold: Um, Miss Gold. I would appreciate it very much if you didn't tell anyone about this.

Adi Gold: Hey, guy. Listen, guy. It's cool. I just resigned with XWF. It's none of my business what you do while you work. On yer' break. Or when yer' off for the night. So yes, the drinking problem you have is safe with me. I promise. I'm gonna mind my own business. Watch tomorrows Leap of Faith just like all the millions of other fans. Dolly Waters versus Thad Duke. My first opponent back, Joshua Schuler is in a battle royal I will keep an eye on. And of course, TK defends his championship against the Ring Master. Plus everything in between.

Terry Arnold: Should be a great show. And thank you for not ratting me out... i owe you one...

Terry goes to leave before getting himself into any more trouble. But Adi stops him by holding on to his shirt collar.

Terry Arnold: Um, yes, Adi?

Adi Gold: Well how about you play a little hooky from work and you pay me back the favor right now... at my hotel room?

Terry Arnold: ... huh? What do you mean?

In a flirty way, Adi plays with his jacket.

Adi Gold: Look, friend. Just come with me. I won't hurt you. I know I hurt people in the ring. Like when I get in the ring with XWF stars, like Joshua 'The WOLF' Schuler? He is in for a wild match, that I can promise you. But you, you my friend. You are in good hands. Let's have some fun...

Terry Arnold: Um, I really can't leave. I will get fired...

Adi holds up the pop bottle filled with liquor and begins shouting. "HELP! NEED SOME ASSISTANCE HERE! HELP!"
Terry puts his hands up and asks Adi to calm down.

Terry Arnold: Look, ok. I'm sorry. Your place? Let's go...

Adi Gold: That'a boy.

Terry Arnold: But... what do I need to do?

Adi gets right up in his face. And gently touches his nose.

Adi Gold: Come with me, friend. I'll show you things. Wonderful. Terrible things.

Adi takes another slug of the mixed whiskey soda drink and walks towards the exit as a nervous looking Terry follows her.

DUBAI, UAE
Hotel Akeme
May 28th, 2022

Adi Gold and XWF Crew member Terry Arnold are seen walking down a beat up hotel Akeme hallway. They step over a few passed out men as they walk to the hotel room. The two also must have made a liquor store stop on their way as he holds a paper bag full of bottles of whiskey and wine. Adi laughing as she speaks mid-story sipping on a bottle of cheap red wine.

Adi Gold: ... and then the poor homeless boy stood up and said 'I'LL EAT IT!' and I swear to GOD as a witness, he ate the dog turd. And we all laughed, and laughed.

Terry looks at Adi a bit disgusted.

Terry Arnold: Weird story...

Adi Gold:... meh, I guess it was one of those 'you had to be there' kind of stories.

Adi pulls out her key and opens her hotel room door. She shoves Terry inside. Terry slides into the messy room not sure what is going to happen next. Is Adi this lonely? Or is she just insane? Or both?

Terry Arnold: So... what now?

Adi tosses him a 10oz bottle of whiskey.

Adi Gold: We drink first... drink that... and take off your shirt and pants...

Terry Arnold: What? Really? Um, ok? But then what happens...

Adi takes off her jacket drinking down the wine. She goes to remove her skirt but motions Terry to turn around first. He takes a shot of whiskey as he unbuttons his pants turning around.

Adi Gold(removing her skirt): Look I just want you to know that this isn't a date. This isn't a love thing. I don't even like you. You seem nice, but this is nothing personal. Yer' possibly thinking, Adi is a slut. Or Adi is a horn dog. Or Adi is very, very, very lonely. It's none of that. Yer' just a test subject... it could have been anyone at the water cooler. It could have been some old Indian janitor guy, or that dishwashing lady or heck. It could have been The Wolf of Afghanistan, Joshua Schuler here right now if the situation happened that way. And me and Joshua are wrestling in a few weeks. SO that would have been really, crazy awkward. But the just happened to be you...

Terry Arnold(finishing the bottle): Um, er... um, Test subject?

Adi tosses him a plastic bag as she stands there in only her black shirt and black undies. Terry looks her up and down only in his boxer shorts. He smiles at Adi and winks at her. She motions for him to hurry up waving her finger. He looks at the bag confusingly. Opening it he pulls out what appears to be a rubber mask and wig. On closer inspection, it is the official Thunder Knuckles mask. Terry holds it up with a 'WTF' look.

Adi Gold: Put it on...

Terry Arnold: This is weird, Adi...

Adi Gold: Just put it on, dude...

He slowly puts it over his face. He staggers around from the booze but also the short oxygen within the mask. Adi smiles.

Adi Gold: Ok... let's begin...

Terry Arnold: Begin??

Adi Gold: Oh. Hi, TK. Thanks for stopping by. Wasn't dinner amazing? I can't believe we ate that many Turkey Burgers.

Terry Arnold: Huh?

Adi Gold: Oh silly... the band even played our song. Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood. We danced and danced until we were too tipsy to dance anymore.

Adi comes closer to the TK mask wearing staff member. She strokes her hands through the hair of the mask. Rubbing her fingers down to the goatee. She gently pushes Terry on the bed and begins straddling on top of him.

Adi Gold: Oh Thunder Knuckles. Please tell me I am good. I am a good girl. I am a good person. A good wrestler. I can make it to the top of XWF... tell me that life without me isn't worth living. Tell me, tell me, tell me I can beat Joshua Schuler on Warfare? I can do it... we can do it together? Always together...

[Image: adiwarfareundies.jpg]

Terry Arnold: Huh? This is weird, damn...

Adi begins slapping his bare chest hard with her hands.

Adi Gold: Call me a 'mother fucker', TK! Do it... slap my ass. Treat me like garbage... but the sexy kind of garbage. DO IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

As Adi gets more aggressive she bites him on the shoulder as Terry pushes Adi off of him. She falls off the bed pulling the covers with her. She stands up with the blanket wrapped around her. Adi watches Terry putting his pants on and grabbing his shirt still in the TK mask.

Terry Arnold: I've done some messed up things, Adi. But... this tops it. You're messed up, girl. Seek help.

He exits the door as Adi pouts. He quickly returns and throws the mask on the bed before slamming the door. Adi frowns and sits on the side of the bed. She begins laughing at the situation she was just into. She pulls out her diary notebook and begins writing in it speaking out loud as she does.

Dear Diary
Okay, So i need to take things with Thunder Knuckles slowly. The REAL Thunder Knuckles I mean. Test Subject Number 7 was strangely not into the aggressive and overly sexualized satiation of wearing the mask. TK may take things different, but may have to try with another test subject. What did I learn from this one? Maybe sex and booze isn't the answer. Maybe I need to be the best in the ring to earn TK's respect. Like beating Joshua Schuler on Warfare. He could be the Number 1 contender for the XWF Universal Championship after Leap of Faith. And if I can beat the number one contender, it will open everyone's eyeballs on me. Like Thunder Knuckles for one. So what is my plan? Enjoy Leap of Faith. Get my autograph. Don't overdo it in front of TK. Head back to the states and work my ass off in preparation for The Wolf of Afghanistan. He is my first challenge. My first match back. But this isn't my first rodeo either. He needs to prepare for Adi Gold as well. Because I am going in there with my A-Game. He needs to know this. If Joshua thinks I am just an easy victory on his way to the Universal title. Well he has another thing coming. If, and I do mean IF he does win the battle royal at Leap of Faith. Win or lose, he deals with me next. And I am ready... Diary. I am ready...

[Image: adiwarfare11.jpg]

Adi closes her diary and rolls into her bed laying next to the TK rubber mask. She looks at it and pulls it over to her chest and hugs on it as she falls asleep.

[Image: QoP2P5V.png&name=small]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Adi Gold's post:
Charlie Nickles (05-29-2022), Jason Cashe (06-03-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-29-2022), Thaddeus Duke (05-29-2022), Theo Pryce (06-01-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-29-2022)