Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
Wildcard
Jacki O'Lantern Offline
Frightfully Delightful

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-27-2022, 06:32 PM

The scene opens with a view of a lake. It was crowded as usual, but that didn't stop Jacki O'Lantern and her furry feline friend Kitty McPaws from finding a nice, quiet shaded spot to sit down on. The Queen of Trickery was munching on some trail mix while the crumbs traveled down her gothic skater dress. She looked down and brushed the crumbs away. Meanwhile, her cat licked his fur. He had on a suit with a tie, then next to him was a microphone. The duo looked at the crowd of people in the distance before some kind of voice was heard.

“???: Is this my cue to start, or do you need more time?”

The voice came from Jacki's cat. She put down her trail mix and smiled, then responded.

“Jacki O'Lantern: Let's get this interview underway. You know you possess great interviewing skills, no offense to Marv who does an excellent job as well.”

They both giggle over that. Jacki crosses her legs and gets more comfortable.

“Kitty McPaws: How does it feel knowing you are about to compete for the first XWF pay-per-view?”

“Jacki O'Lantern: Over joyous and nervous. The odds are stacked against me, but there is a title up for grabs too. With every match I walk into, I thrive under pressure. This will be no different. I don't care how difficult the obstacle will be.”

A small child runs up to where they are at and asks Jacki's permission to pet Kitty. Jacki

nods and the child gives the cat a quick pet on the head before running off to go play.

“Kitty McPaws: People are so friendly around here. I wonder if she knew you.”

“Jacki O'Lantern: I'm not sure, bud, but my pumpkin army would surely welcome her in. Anyway, got any more questions?”

The cat licked his fur, then scratched it before continuing with the questions.

“Kitty McPaws: Ah yes, yes, of course. Who would you say is your biggest threat in this match?”

“Jacki O'Lantern: I don't think anyone poses a threat to me, but if I had to pick who I feel is the toughest, it would be Bam Miller. From what I'm told, he is no walk in the park and beating him is no easy task.”

“Kitty McPaws: Neither is beating you. I am rooting for you. You are the wild car in all this, but I've seen the hard work you put in each week. If anyone deserves to win, it's you.”

“Jacki O'Lantern: Aww shucks.. thank you.”

“Kitty McPaws: I am certainly not lying to you. Can we expect more crossovers to other shows?”

Jacki fans herself due to the humility in the air in hope that her face paint does not melt off, she never thought of that question herself.

“Jacki O'Lantern: If I'm allowed, then yes, I'd love to mix it up with the others. There are some dream opponents I would love to face, but let's go through Leap of Faith first. What do you say we end this interview and walk around? There is so much to see.”

She opens up a box of skittles and pours all of it in her mouth before getting up and walking away. The cat quickly followed, leaving their belongings behind.

“Taking this new leap of faith on a different show with unfamiliar names feeds my adrenaline, and I'm excited and ready to dive into new waters. Screw just dipping my feet in it. I want the full experience immediately. I know this experience won't be easy, however the talent that I'm up against are probably bigger, stronger and have more experience being here, but I certainly will not allow those reasons to stop me from putting up a fight or giving up. Being on Madness has instilled that attitude in me and will carry that over to Leap of Faith.”

She sighed happily, her own words were empowering.

“For many people on the roster, just my image alone can cause some misconceptions about me. I'm here to clear that right up. I'm not an evil mastermind conspiring to burn down the company along with the talent. I'm simply a kind-hearted, Halloween obsessed, cat loving and most importantly I love this business wholeheartedly, and I make sure to showcase that no matter where I'm wrestling at. What you have seen of me on Madness is just a sample of my finest work. At Leap of Faith, I'm laying the rest on the table.”

“The ring will certainly be crowded with five other hungry competitors attempting to throw one another over the top rope. I can't say I have much experience in these types of matches, but I love the unknown and a good mystery this may bring me. I know it will also test me to the fullest, so I don't care who or what I'm faced up line 'em up, because they will all fall in defeat once I throw them out at once and witness collective bodies collide at ringside. ”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jacki O'Lantern's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-28-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-28-2022), Raion Kido (05-28-2022), Theo Pryce (05-29-2022)