Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
RIP Henry Hill
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-26-2022, 03:41 PM

I find myself walking around on the streets of The Bronx - no Lexi, no Chris Page, no posse, no glitz nor glamour… just me. Plain black tee, denim shorts, black Reeboks, black hoodie zipped halfway up and hood pulled over my dome. I’ve been walking so long that I’ve lost track of time and gone through almost my entire flask of Jack Daniels Honey - the only thing I know as far as time is concerned is the fact the sun was just starting to set when I left my front door and it’s currently pitch black. So yeah… what the fuck could I possibly have to say?!

If there is one thing I like to think people respect about me, it’s the fact that I always call things as I see them and don’t try to sugarcoat ANYTHING about what happens inside those ropes. That being said, let’s call a spade a spade - in the last sixty days, I lost my Anarchy Championship, lost a tag team match against that same person who took the title off me, I had someone sign a CCP Enterprises contract on my back by drawing an oddly descriptive dick n balls on it… and I was released from my talent deal with CCP-E.

Before I address the contract signing and everything that surrounds the piece of shit who did that, let me officially close the door on the first part of what I said. It is abundantly clear to me that for some inexplicable reason, Latina Submission Machina has my number and I just have no reasoning for why my overall record against her is zero wins and three losses. As much as I would like to go after becoming a two-time champion and finally getting one over on Machina, I also know that I have a few bigger issues to handle at this time. But let it be known, I’m not done with her or that championship, not by a long shot… when the timing is right again, I will look to reclaim my place at the top of Thursday Night Anarchy!

The next thing I’d like to put the kabosh on is all the stupid narratives and rumors and innuendo that have spun out of control from what occurred last weekend between myself and the crew from CCP Enterprises. As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster, a bad guy, AN ASSHOLE to the crowds I performed in front of. I’m the kind of guy who roots for bad guys in the movies, finding motivation from guys like Al Capone and Tony Montana and The Kray Brothers. And naturally, pairing myself with one of the biggest assholes of all time in Chronic Chris Page seemed like a partnership made for Hollywood.

So what was the problem? How the hell did things go sideways so soon?! Well you see, when you take a bunch of diva, tough talking, pussy motherfuckers who all want their own amount of attention from their agent… egos are bound to get in the way. God’s honest truth, I was getting sick of going to all my dates recently between XWF and Action Wrestling, feeling like I had ZERO backup if shit ever went sideways with Cashe or anyone else. I mean, after all, this is a full scale war that has no boundaries of what companies it touches. I approached the crew about my disappointment and just simply the entire group who would have my back going forward and who was too full of their own shit to even bother trying to help me out. A few of those idiots approached Chris Page and complained that I was actually looking for a unified front - I know, WHAT A CRAZY FUCKING IDEA! So in the end, Chris decided losing one guy was better for business than ruffling feathers with numerous clients, so we decided to go our separate ways. However Chris, I know your hands aren’t completely clean in this scenario… after all, you are the one who basically called my addition to CCP Enterprises as “sloppy seconds” when you couldn’t get a different guy to come on board, ain’t that right?!

In fact, out of ALL the crazy fucks in the XWF that could possibly have faith in me going into my match in Dubai this weekend… VINNIE FUCKING LANE! I know, that isn’t exactly saying much, but at least it allows me to finally address the proverbial “elephant in the room.” From day one of his recruitment, I never had complete faith in Chris Page attempting to sign Jason Cashe into CCP Enterprises. I could sense that something just felt off about the whole situation and I wasn’t sure if Jason would even be a good fit. And of course in the end, we all know what happened at the attempted “contract signing” when Cashe drew a reflection of what he sucked on at his hotel room the night before.

Now look, even though I have gone my own way from CCP Enterprises since that event, it still doesn’t change the fact you used MY BACK to draw that on the contract AND the plans were for the two of us to go take over the Tag Team Division. But things have now turned more personal week to week, even to where the idiots running Madness have booked our respective girlfriends to face each other on their next show! This isn’t about championships, it’s not about rival factions, it’s not even about Theo Pryce and Chris Page anymore since I am no longer associated with the latter. This Sunday night at Leap of Faith, inside of a boiler room… it’s about me giving you the worst beating of your life in a setting I grew very comfortable around during my upbringing here in The Bronx. No gimmicks needed, just pounding on your face into the ground and making you lose pints of blood until you can no longer be a funny guy, like a clown… but YOU DON’T AMUSE ME!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-27-2022), Dolly Waters (05-26-2022), Jason Cashe (05-26-2022), Raion Kido (05-27-2022), Theo Pryce (05-26-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-29-2022), Unknown Soldier (05-26-2022)