Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
Jurasskicked Park: No Bubblegum Edition
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-28-2022, 07:55 PM

It was days later, and Oswald had been working on his park. It was one helluva fight, and the thoughts that he might have torn his quads were alleviated when he got the x-rays showing he was good, but goddamn did he feel sore. His upper body felt like he was hit by a truck, and suplexed one. His arms and legs were wrapped in covered ice wraps that were clinging tightly to his body.

He had finished that tour that day, and saw to the party of investers off of the island before having come back. But today? He had business to take care of. He had to oversee security precautions, oversee food production for the creatures and make some deals from outside sources to bring in meat from all over the world in order to feed both the dinosaurs and the people that will be soon visiting the park in a few days time.

As he is taken around the park by car, he noticed one of the fences was broken.

"That creature better still be in there, boy."

The man nodded,

"It is, sir, far as we can tell. We check on it throughout the day until it's repaired. Though, we will need to turn off the fencing before repairs can be done."

Oswald grumbled

"I don't like that. Not a single bit, but if it means the problem is fixed post-haste, then we'll have to deal, and I'll be there to oversee the fix. Let's continue."

As the car drove off to the next enclosement, he looked backwards at the pen, swearing he saw something moving out of the pen and making its way into the wild.

The morning and afternoon inspections went well, but something always bugged him. That one singular destroyed fence was bothering his thoughts. The crew was now forced to work a lot faster than normal and the lead designer of the enclosures radioed him to let him know it was time for the fencing to be fixed.

"Has the enclosure been under watchful eye? I don't want shit happening before this park is even allowed to begin. It'll cost millions if I want to hush people up if you all died. Not like your families can say anything anyway."

He listened to the words said to him. One pile of papers had stacks of people that are looking to be employed, the other was a stack of contracts and faces of those already employed attached to each contract. The interdimensional camera zoomed in as he lifted one of the contracts, and in the smallest print legally allowed, it mentions that even the families of the deceased are bound to the Employee's NDA. If the NDA is breached, the family of the deceased is opening themselves to a lawsuit.

"Alright. I'm coming up. Radio your supervisors and let them know that I want my vehicle brought to the surface immediately."

He turned off the radio as he placed the contract back down upon the pile as he fixed his suit and tie, and made his way out of his office in the underground facility and moving to the elevator to the surface.

Upon his arrival, would be what most simpletons would describe as a "Batmobile" but it was so much more than that. It was much more heavily armored, enhanced by the very skin that the God within him is armored by, a material that looked like wood, but was thick and made out of material that was akin to a steel/diamond hybrid. Making it the most dense and durable material known to, well, only Oswald. Because of the material, the massive car was black, but the headlamps were letting out a blood red color. As he walked out of the elevator, he was handed the keys by one of his servants, or rather, a supervisor, as he called them to the crew.

Once in the car, he drove to the enclosure and it was as if he was driving near 200 mph. Arriving at the enclosure within minutes, seeing the crew already at work. One of his servants arrived by the side of his vehicle, and was handed the keys as he got out. The crew watched their boss coming towards them as he radioed one more time.

"The beast is still in its containment, correct?"

He then sighed, as he radioed back

"Alright. Cut the power to enclosure 862. They don't need the added pressure of being electrocuted to death."

The sound of power humming to a hault, he touched the wire and felt no electrical zap, a warning to stay away or inside. He gave the okay to the work crew and they moved as quickly as they could without putting themselves in danger of falling.

It would be nearly thirty minutes and soon, he heard screams coming from his radio,

"MY LOR~*kssh* DIN~*krrt* FREE! HELP! OMIGODNOOOOOO!!!!"

Oswald sighed, grumbled at the quick turn of events. He looked at the enclosure, grabbing a clipboard and pen from his servant, looking over the name of beast and spoke in a droning voice.

"Schuler. Schuler.. Schuler... Schuler........ Schuler..........."

His head looked at the crew as the enclosed dinosaur leapt straight at the worker about to finish the attachments and its claws immediately eviscerating the poor bastard. The workers fled in fear, but this hunter saw fleeing meat, and began to run down and cut into its multi-colored assortment of meat. Oswald sighed low as he began to unbutton his suit and loosening his tie and then placing a checkmark next to the Schuleraptor's box on the list.

"Well then. Something to remember for the future..."

The creature began to circle its new prey as it threw something onto the ground, head tilting to the side. It was as if they mixed in boar DNA with the other creatures, creating a Schuleraptor. It was hairy like a wild boar, tusks as well as very sharp talons. Its head and legs were covered in crimson, and after a few clicks of its tongue and snarls, it leaped at Oswald, who immediately socked it in the thick skull, knocking it straight into the dirt.

It stirred and got up onto its feet, as he began to roll up his sleeves. It ran and made a feint to leap, making Oz prepare for another punch down, but instead he felt a sharp puncture into his side as the creature rammed into him. He growled lowly, and before it could back up, he grabbed it by the neck, keeping it with its tusk lodged inside his stomach. One hand moved to the free tusk, as he quickly yanked and grabbed hold of the other. The creature began to make jumping slashes with its deadly talons, barely scraping Oswald before he slammed it onto its back. He reached further around, and then twisted hard, snapping the neck of the beast, only for him to continue twisting, until flesh began to separate from muscle, then further until muscle pulled from bone, and then finally, he had pulled the head completely off the rest of the body.

His servant handed the keys back to its Master, who climbed into the vehicle, and drove away once more as he grabbed a small medical pen from his glovebox, anticipating this kind of thing, and placing it into the wound, and clicked the top as it began to shoot out and coat the wound, beginning to cauterize the vessels, stopping the sanguineous drainage. He growled as the next part of the medical pen is clicked by him, and it began to fill the wound up full of artificial muscle and fat, so that the wound could heal faster than if some Joe Blow went to get his wound treated by a regular hospital.

He drove faster than before, and was at his facility within a minute, almost going Mach 1. He jumped out of the car with a grimace, hand going into his pocket, and pulling out a couple pills as he swallowed it with just his saliva. The pain relief was a mix of Vicodin and Oxycontin. To keep himself from being drowsy, he reached into his medical glovebox and grabbed artificial adrenaline. He went into the elevator and began his descent, grunting a bit from the damage the raptor did, knowing there was one more lethal beast kept under the ground. The Bammillosaurus. A creature that looked like Bam Miller crossed with a Gigantosaurus.

Which was standing before him. He chuckled as it roared and the tiny bits of flesh began to fly out at his face and coating the evelator.

"Killed a good amount of my employees, eh Beast? That was a mistake."

Oswald ran at it and rushed straight into its torso, channeling that godly power that was inside him, to give him that strength to tackle such a massive beast. He began to punch hard into its belly, time and time again, causing it to cough up blood and chunks of human parts. It swung its body, flinging him off its body, swinging its tail straight into a recovering Oswald's body, smacking him so hard he flew into one of the buildings. It roared out as it charged out towards the rubble where its powerful fellow predator landed trying to assert its dominance over Oswald. As it got closer and closer he popped out from under the rubble in his Godly form, and uppercutting the dinosaur so hard it was sent through the earth, up onto the earth's surface. The camera flew up to follow the dinosaur, losing sight of Oswald. However, it caught on 4k, something much more disgusting, as its body began to bend in a way it shouldn't, and the sounds of bone and muscle and flesh tearing until a fountain of blood spilled out from the hole, and covering the surface of the whole it created. As it ended, words were emblazoned upon the screen:

Jurasskicked Park 2: No Bubblegum

Directed by, Produced by, and Starring:

"Big Money" Oswald Autem Sephtis

"Bammy, bamalam. Bam Miller. Buddy, how fucking stupid are you to talk shit about such legend such as I? I've been in this business for years, XWF alone I've been here since 2014. Here's my list of accolades, you fuckknuckle: Two time X-Treme Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Hart Champion, Anarchy Champion. So why in the blue hell are you lying so much about saying I haven't done anything? Who told you to say such blatant lies? Were you actually coached by Amber Heard to learn how to try gaslight people? Learning how to make your opponent look weak, but instead you look like a goddamn imbecile because it shows how little you know about me.

I know you've got some history in this company, but what have you actually goddamn done? One run with the X-Treme title? Nice job. My first run with the title lasted over a fucking month. Even my second run lasted longer than yours. You are by far, the least goddamn X-Treme person to be the X-Treme champion that I've ever watched in my entire life within professional wrestling. We'll see how well you do against me.

Joshua, I forgot about you. Because most people did. The name War Pig was synonymous with vicious ass beatings. Now, you've gone from Pig to Bitch. Good job, buddy. It'll totally keep you relevant. I've reinvented myself, and each time I did, I actually did something with those reinventions. My first true one, I became Star of the Month of May 2016 and became Hart Champion. My next one, was when I became BROKEN! Yeeeeesssss... That is when I DELETED Scully and became the XWF X-Treme Champion! Then I became a TWO TIME champion when I beat Thad, after he had won it from me in a hard fought match. And since then? With my reinvention that started nearly two years ago? I brought forth a championship that no one but me, has been able to hold onto it longer than a month or two, and that's the Billion Dollar Championship. Then I was once again Star of the Month in May, 2021. Then I translated that win into a receiving the Anarchy Championship.

I've done a lot with each reinvention. Yet you will always struggle to be as relevant as you were when you were a fresh faced rookie. You had the world in the palm of your hand, and you squandered your gifts. Now you're a wolf? You went from being a military smart fucking animal, to an obedient little pup? What the hell happened to you, Joshua? I feel so sad for you, man. You talk about my money, but my money can bring me happiness. I also make many people happy. I'm a successful anti-Amazon, Amazon-like company owner. I treat my employees right, they get to shit and piss as they need, there's equal pay, there's no discrimination. So what if I slip some mind-altering drugs that force people to become my obedient fans and they always cheer for me no matter what I do to you and any other opponent of mine? So what if I paid off every fucking police department to never try me no matter what I do? I spend my time kicking the asses off of thugs who try to ruin the beautiful city that is the Second City: Chicago.

Lux, you're still so butthurt over what I did? You act as if I won the match. In the record books, you won your match against me.

Because I allowed it.

Management fucked me out of a win. Vita, fucked me out of a win. You? You didn't get screwed out of a win, you idiot. You won. You didn't even have to do anything. Was it a cheap win? Yeah. It was. You should've been kissing my goddamn ass. I allowed you to have the winner's cut of the match. And to face me in a match for your first time? You know that pay out was fucking good. However, since you want to talk so much shit about winning, then, well, you get to see what would've happened to you if I actually gave a shit about our match.

I'm going to obliterate you and put you into early retirement, Lux. I am the God Champion of the XWF. I am the draw in this company! People want to see what I'll do next in my next match! People want to know if I'm going to fuck up my opponents, or show them mercy!

In this match, however, they will be seeing carnage, on a scale you wish you and the others hadn't invoked. This match is going to show just how hard I work, and how badly I want this reward. I can use this fucking reward to challenge for ANY non-Uni belt. That's a LOT of power, boy, and here's a message to all of you:

None of you are ready for that amount of power. That amount of responsibility. Because I know you lot well enough. You're going to shit the bed worse than Amber Heard.

So, in summation, all of you neverwas and never-will-be's, don't be sad when the God Champion of the XWF wrecks every single one of you and becomes the worst enemy of every non-Universal champion. Because for you all, the closest you'll get to a title, is by giving me a handjob, since every title I won, I've worn it while fucking my wife crazy."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-03-2022), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-30-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-28-2022), Marf (05-29-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-28-2022), Raion Kido (05-29-2022), Theo Pryce (05-29-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-28-2022), Unknown Soldier (05-29-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
"Venom" Xavier Lux (06-08-2022)