Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
Welcome to Jurasskicked Park
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-21-2022, 08:21 PM

"Sir, this is madness! Why the hell would you want to make this into an actual thing?! Have you literally not watched any dinosaur movie, ever!? You should never fuck with science and bring back things that shouldn't exist!"

"OF COURSE I SHOULDN'T! But this is something I fucking want. I have the money to do whatever the fuck I want! Elon Musk is working on space programs, fucking Beszos is going into fucking space!

I want to make dinosaurs real!"

The camera pans over and shows Oswald arguing with a man in a white lab coat.

~Seventeen months later~

Oswald stands before a group of investors, looking around the island and seeing a multitude of dinosaurs, mostly docile and minding their own business and eating a bunch of flora, to fuel their massive bodies. Walls behind him up thirty feet tall and looking thicker than bank vaults.

"Welcome, my dear investors. This is what your money has been used to bring to life. Jurassic Park might have been a cautionary tale, but we have thought of every precaution. Should someone try to sell trade secrets to some shadier corporation than ours, they will be summarily put to death and their familes will be notified of the backstabbing and attempts to cheat us. We've kept the carnivores locked up as well as made sure they are docile with formulas created by the amazing science team we've gathered to join us on this island.

So, I formally welcome and bring you to Land of the Lost Beasts! Where every dream you've had about dinosaurs has come to life, and you too, can have fun with your favorite creatures from a time before humans were the dominant species! I shall guide you along the process in our laboratory."

Oswald, dressing in his black suit, but in hand is his ornate cane, covered in skulls, as he begins to walk into his park, using the cane to show parts that were starting to get up and running.

"Over here, we'll have merchandise so that when they leave, they can have a token to remember themselves about seeing this place and how much fun they had!"

He sweeps his cane over to the back

"We'll have tons of different food courts. Including a more, adult, experience. Those wishing to enjoy the finer things in life, with alcohol."

He continued to walk with the group as they head off to a seemingly open space of land. He looks at a plaque nearby as he begins to touch certain letters, and the ground pops up, showing a large glass walled elevator.

"Let us go inside, ladies and gentlemen."

The suited men and women walked inside the elevator with Oswald. He pressed the one of two buttons on the elevator, and once the doors closed, they began to descend into the earth. They were hundreds of feet into the ground and once the elevator began to slow, the massive facility where the experiments were being created came into view, allowing everyone to take in the magnificent sight before them. A marvel of human engineering and ingenuity. Far in the back is a massive door, most likely a different elevator for the dinosaurs to go into so that they can be brought to the top of the earth to roam. Once the elevator came to its full stop, the doors opened and he gesture for the group to leave with him following behind. Once all are out, he moved to the front, and grinned.

"So this, is where some of the other funds went, including a nearly five hundred million of my own money. I spared no expense on getting the best and most up-to-date equipment and hiring the best scientists for this job. So what if it takes another 50 years to cure cancer? Who the fuck cares when we have ACTUAL DINOSAURS! People cancer will die in months, these dinosaurs will live for YEARS! Our money was spent wisely, my friends. Now, let's go to one of our facilities, to show you the process of creating these creatures."

He sweeps his cane to the third largest building in the massive cavern facility. Some of the people were obviously angered by his words about cancer, and some had laughed.

As they walked in, the very same scientist that argued with Ozzy months prior, began to shake the hands of the investors, and smiling wide.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you Doctor Kovka Polazzien. Leading scientist in genetic engineering. He will explain the process for you and why we're able to create these magnificent creatures! Doctor?"

The man nodded, smiling still,

"Of course, Sir." He tilted his head to Oswald before gesturing to the group

"Ladies and Gentlemen, what if I tell you, that by taking the egg of any creature, whether they are mammal or not, and use that egg, with another creature's DNA, and make a hybrid? We could create humans with feline features. Humans with bird features. We could take the egg of a creature like a snake, and take the DNA of say, a frog, we could create a creature that would have both similarities and we could create a snake frog hybrid, where it doesn't need to slither in order to catch its prey. It could just shoot out a powerful tongue and yank it straight to its mouth to eat. Imagine that kind of scenario, but we take the closest living DNA to the dinosaurs, which iare surprisingly, birds,and then we took the DNA from fossils,or a crocodile or alligator. We could essentially recreate the massive creatures that you most likely saw on your way in! That is how we are capable of making these things. With the manipulation of genetic codes, we can do anything or create, anything! Anything to your heart's desire!"

The group began to clap and smile, realizing the potential of this science.

"Here, I've prepared a demonstration of what we do."

He gestured to a glass wall, and as he does this, Oswald begins to walk away. He began his stroll to the largest facility building, so massive that it reached from the bottom of the man-made cave to the top, which would be hundreds of feet tall and massive as well. As he approached, a guard would buzz him in, and he would make his way to the back of the building, where he'd meet with a different scientist.

"Are all the preparations made?"

The person was dressed in a heavy suit of protective gear, giving him a thumbs up as Oswald hands over his cane, and begins to undress down to only his pants. The door opened, and the sound of a massive roar sounded out, as lights turned on in the room, and it showed the massive body of a t-rex, but it was modified, for its head looked... off. It looked like a mix between human and reptile, and the facial structure resembled what could only be described as 'Tyranosaurus Lux'.

"I've wrestled bears half your size, but just as fucking fat as you. I'm going to fuck you up, boy."

The T-Lux charged at Oswald, who spun to the side and then ran at it, and hit the dino in its knee, causing it to fall to one knee before attempting to get up. As it got up, it swung its massive head and flung Oswald back several feet onto his back.

"At least I know you're gonna fight back!"

The dino charged at Oswald, who would get up and as it attempted to chomp Oz, he grabbed its massive teeth, using his unnatural strength to keep the T-Lux from closing its mouth on him, causing him to grunt and growl, as well as bleed from the hands, only exciting the beast further. He roared at the beast as he swung hard slamming its head to the ground before wrapping a massive arm around its massive neck, beginning to choke it the best he can, only to grab at the somewhat loose skin on the dinosaur, and every single vein began to bulge and pop up on his body, as if he was going to take the world's most massive shit and he was constipated as hell.

Both dinosaur and God roared out at the same time as he left the massive creature up off its feet, and swung it up over his head in the jankiest motion possible, with its massive frame kicking, trying to stop from being off the ground, to try and gain control somehow, but with no luck. He would suplex the massive beast with dirt flying into the air. Both man and beast were knocked out. Oswald from the massive amounts of exertion he had to use in order to lift such a massive creature. The T-Lux knocked out because of it landing squarely on its back, knocking the wind out of its lungs, knocking it out as Oswald is slowly drug out of the arena, to rest.

"It's that time, isn't it. Leap of Faith time. You know, last year, I was so close to being the one with the fuckin' briefcase. So fucking close. I did my best, though. I did have a great consolation prize: Becoming Anarchy champion.

Most of my opponents have no history in this fed, but Lux, I just faced you in the Plump Pigeon tournament. Well, I say faced, because we did come face to face for a moment. I left the ring and let you win by a countout.

Did I not say in my promo, I was going to make a fucking mockery of the tournament? I got cheated out of my win with Lacklan's pet, Vita, so, I cheated you out of a match.

I'm going to keep cheating people out of matches so long as I don't get a rematch against Vita in that tournament, for the same point she was given over me.

But let's get back to you. I didn't take you seriously for a reason, Lux.

Because you're not worth my time. You're more of a joke than I'm making out of that tournament. This one? I give a fuck about. Because there's not Vita to fix the match in her favor. No Lacklan to allow said fix and was more than likely the reason behind it in order to keep her pet undefeated. There's a reason why my team created a T-Rex out of you. Because you are incapable of trying to box with a God. Incapable of truly beating me in a face to face encounter. I can and will destroy you, just as easily as I've done to people like Centurion. To the THUGS. People who you will never become equals to. People you are so far above you, it's crazy. Yet I've beaten them. I even beat the THUGS by my own fucking self, because my tag partner at the time was goddamn incompetent and I put his stupid ass in the hospital for being no better than a damn invalid.

As for the rest of our opponents? Who the fuck cares. They're nobodies and I'm going to treat them the same as I would treat you. As if you're nothing more powerful than a baby, and you know what I'm going to do to you fools?

What your mothers should've done after you were born and they saw how fucking ugly and worthless you all were. By performing a curb stomp to your heads, giving you all what you need, a fucking postpartum abortion."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-22-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-21-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-21-2022), Raion Kido (05-22-2022), Theo Pryce (05-24-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-21-2022), Unknown Soldier (05-21-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
"Venom" Xavier Lux (05-25-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-21-2022)