Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
From The Jump
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-20-2022, 05:04 PM

"Yooo what's up!" Stepping out onto the balcony of a hotel room. Jason Cashe was high and high up from the ground level of the building.. The official XWF Drone hovers around the open space as Cashe greets the viewers with a smile. "I want to begin with the newest turn of events. Elijah Martin has been cut from CCPE!"

Laughter expels from him like he had been holding it in like a wet fart. Even giving his leg a slap for dramatic effect. "Tell me Elijah.. What are you even fighting for now?" His laughter drifts.

"You wanted to soldier up for the cause. For CCPE which you have had zero to little co-sign from since it became a flag you carried. Let's face facts, on the front line, you were nothing more than a flag bearer.. Think about it. You are in AW and has Chris Page ever called on you to help him in his fight with Corey Black? Other members have been involved. Just.. Not.. You and for good reason!

You ain't SHIT!

Even when it came to signing me, you clearly were against it but did Page care?

Nope!

But no sooner as I drew a dick for a signature, you swore your revenge! Declaration of a war that you THINK you can win but let me explain why I BEEN had you listed as light work.."

Beginning to feel the effects of cottonmouth, Cashe hacks and hurls a mouthful of spit out over the railing. "From the jump, I've known how this would go and it ain't with you being a threat.."

The sliding door catches his attention as he turns to see a blonde Josslynn Spencer step out from inside. She knew what he was doing as she made eye contact with the XWF Drone.

"Here.." She says, handing him a blunt that already had smoke swirling up from the lit tip. Josslynn didn't stay, she was cold as the breeze up here did have a chill to it. After she returns inside, Cashe gets into some details.

"I remember the first time I noticed you.. I was in OCW. The 'war' between the two companies was fresh, as fresh as short lived can be. You wanted SO badly to insert yourself and help defend XWF. It was admirable, you were impatient but got told to stay silent. Nobody wanted your assistance.

Why would they?

You tried to pick a fight anyway, even against James Raven but gave you the attention of something more than words in a tweet. No sooner as I beat The Bastards for the OCW Tag Titles, you congratulated me! You switched up your stance even before I signed with XWF.

We became civil..

Then I cheated on Tara Fenix. Again, you switched up your approach. Defending the honor of her as you trashed me, trashed Atara Themis because we betrayed a trust you somehow felt hurt by. It wasn't your fight but there you were. When you got FriendZoned by Lexi Gold, swore it was just friends you wanted to be. I picked on you, you didn't like it but Lexi? She liked me. After I killed her snake, after I turned on her as a Tag Partner, after I BEAT her inside of a ring.. She still liked me. So you began to as well.

We became friendly!"
Lifting the blunt as if to give a toast. They had no doubt passed one or two between them during this part of the timeline.

"Even the week leading up to you finally winning the Anarchy Title on your second attempt.. You were staying in MY house in Oregon. We talked. Went over the game plan. You went and became the Champion of Anarchy and I gave you congratulations because you NEEDED to be pet."

As good of a time as any, Cashe paused briefly to pull in more of the smoke from his blunt. He, unlike Elijah, was living life comfortably. Elijah seemed to be heading to a once familiar place.

"Hell, it wasn't long before that you were hinting that you might walk away from the ring. Take time off because you had LOST in moments and matches that you expected to be defined by. Super Continental, Anarchy, Nickles, you were down on yourself hoping for a miracle or a bullet to your career. You were and still are that weak man.. I almost feel bad for you!"

Flicking the roach that was burnt down to ash. Cashe smacks, indicating the thickness of his cottonmouth. "So should anyone be surprised shit turned sour with CCPE? Will it give you the spark you've needed since being put to sleep and losing the Anarchy Title?

I fully expect you to not only spin the reason you want this match but also trash the very purpose of you wanting this match to begin with. It's what you do. What's next? Will you break up with Lexi, blame her for your shortcomings? Leave XWF because AW might put a spotlight on you until you show them that you can't handle the pressure as well?

You want to call yourself a King but only held the throne for less than two months. You must be Mad! You believed you had a voice in CCPE when in reality, you're only going to be remembered as the first name to be kicked out, whereas I?

I was the first to say no.

So try as you may, you can't remove the label of Grunt you've earned, even with CCPE behind you, you weren't shit to carry concern with! So paint you a picture as best as you can because I don't think you have the Stroke to fill a Canvas."

Bursting out from the room once again comes Josslynn. "And tell Lexi I said HELLO!"

"Dang, why so aggressive on the hello?" Cashe grins as he pulls her towards him.

"We're fighting, I got excited.." She says hugging against him.

"Do places even have Boiler Rooms anymore?"

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-28-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-20-2022), Jonathan Barrows (05-28-2022), Raion Kido (05-20-2022), Theo Pryce (05-20-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-20-2022)