Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
Miller Time
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-18-2022, 07:17 AM

The camera flickers on and as the scene focuses into the setting of a dark room with no light in sight at all, a few minutes pass and suddenly a small lit cigarette appears as if someone is smoking it in the center of the ring. Then a light appears over the center in the room revealing Bam Miller sitting in a chair smoking on a Newport cigarette as he taps his right foot repeatedly. He takes a long pull from the cigarette and then blows the smoke out.

Leap Of Faith, such an interesting name for an Event, what does it mean to take a Leap of Faith in XWF? Can anyone watching right now answer this question? Of Course you can't because most of you watching are just as fickle as the fans that feel up the arenas and stadiums cheering MILLER TIME! Its insulted how moment they can cheer for you but watch you suffer in the dark but nobody offers you any help as you sit there in the darkness it almost feels like nobody is coming to help you out as the walls close in but then a man that many of you disliked offered me a hand and that man was Chris Page. He took a Leap Of Faith on me.

Bam takes another slow pull from his Newport before blowing the smoke back out.

Chris didn't care about me being left in a dumpster as a child, he didn't care about the stigma that people put on me, what Chris saw was the potential I had. He knew I wasn't a joke like some people in Fight thought I was and how did I reward Chris Page for his Leap Of Faith on me?

Another light comes on over a table that's in front of Bam now and he walks up towards it, as he comes to a stop the camera follows his eyes as he looks down at the table and we see a replica of the Xtreme Championship with Bam Miller's name on it. He picks it up and lets it sit in his hands as he admires it.

I won this baby right here just a couple months ago from a man you all respected and feared in the locker room. It's like everyone has forgotten that I beat Jim Caedus for this Championship belt and so what if I did it with a sneak attack its 24/7 rules and I was just smart enough to capitalize on it. This idea that I somehow cheated to get that win is absurd and another bad joke told by the media and haters in the locker room that couldn't accomplish what I did, but I made a mistake during my reign I wasn't focus on being a Champion, I didn't put the work in that it takes to hold on to such a Championship. Instead I was just so happy to be a Champion and pandering to these ungrateful fans that never made me better. They gave me a false sense of success but truth is I was never that successful I just believed the hype people had for me but now as I enter Leap Of Faith I get another chance at glory.and all I have to do is throw six other ass holes over the top rope its very simple when you think about it. It doesn't take skill to win this match to win, nobody has to be technically gifted wrestler in order to have a shot at winning all you have to do is take a jackass and throw him over the top rope. All you need is a plan and believe me when I say I have a plan.

Bam tosses his cigarette to the side.

Now let's talk about those damn assholes that I have to throw over the top of the rope, first up it's GARY RAY RAY NELSON and JOSHUA SCHULER. The two of these individuals have one thing in common… I have no fucking idea who they are or what they have accomplished but I can tell you its not much and damn sure not on the level Ive done and sure I couldve made some calls and done some digging but thats unnecessary because I can just tell you two dont generate enough buzz for anyone to give a damn about in this business. Nobody is putting you two in a Main Event match and trusting you can sell out a stadium. Hell Page couldn't even give me any insight on you and he's a living legend in XWF so that's all I need to know about you, especially you Joshua who cant bother to show up for work, now let me move along because I've already wasted enough production money speaking on you clowns.

Bam smirks.

Speaking of clowns, JACKI O LANTERN your up next and it's not going to be pretty much like your face. Now unlike the other three I just mention I've seen you in the business for a while now and at first you was making a lot of Buzz in the industry, everyone enjoyed your unique look and the gimmick like name you gave yourself for marketing purposes but after a while you got scale and your target audience of kids moved on to the new flavor of the month. I almost feel sorry for you because I once too pandered to the people and cared about their opinions as if my career depended on it but now I tell those same fans to go fuck themselves and if you did the same maybe you too could breakthrough but don't worry ill give you time to reflect over your career when I throw your great pumpkin ass over the top rope.

Bam now paces back and doeth for a moment before coming to a stop and clapping his hands together with a smirk on his face.

Now BIG MONEY OSWALD a former Anarchy Champion and former member of BOB, I would say I'm impressed that you've been Anarchy Champion but I heard it was one of these most forgetful runs in XWF history, and it must be true many of the new talent don't know anything about you, your lucky enough that Page has a encyclopedia for wrestling in his mind or I would've thought you was some jackass that Theo got from the local indy show to fill a spot but I guess not. I hope you live up to the hype because I at least want a good fight before I toss your big sorry ass over the top rope and back into the realm of obscurity!

Bam smirks and rubs his beard for a moment.

Xavier Lux I saved the best for last, I mean you are a former OCW World Champion and that's still got to count for something despite your lack of success lately. I mean now that I think of it how prestigious was your OCW title run before you lost it to Outcast? Because knowing what we know now I say it must be embarrassing to even be associated with OCW and that garbage Championship and the more I analyze your run since leaving that small pond where you were a big fish, you've struggled to swim with the big sharks in the water. You've made a lot of promises to yourself but you haven't delivered on any of them at all and it's safe to say despite your ties to CCPE you'll choke again with all the pressure coming down on your shoulders you'll burst before you become a diamond. The proof is in the facts, since leaving OCW with Peter one of you has gone on to win Championship why the other became the bag boy, even when we were running together in Exiles you were getting no love from anyone despite you trying your best to hang on to Peter's coattails. He's no longer a janitor he's a made man unlike yourself your an afterthought in this business now but since your in CCPE i'll throw you a bone and offer you a chance to help me eliminate these bums and then we can fight it out for the win but don't get too happy you have no chance of beating me Lux not even on my worst day could I ever fold to a Punta like you.

Bam smirks and takes out a miller lite beer from black leather jacket pocket that's concealed on the inside. Hetakes his time popping it open before taking a few sips.

I'm going to play this smart and let you idiots try to outdo the other for the fans attention and wear each other down in the process, I'm going to pick my spots like a smart veteran would, this match is simple like I said earlier it doesn't take skill to win this match, it just takes a little strategy and a little luck and I've got all of that on my side, you see this match is just a stepping stone for what's next for me. I've got bigger goals here in XWF this go around, I'm not just going to sit by and watch everyone have these career making runs with Championship wins and money making deals. I want my time in the spotlight like the top dawgs in this industry. I want to be on This Is Awesome Magazine cover, I want to be the talk of wrestling, I want to be on Denzel Porter's radar. I deserve to finally break though because I suffered to long in the dark sicne that day my parents left me for dead in a fucking dumpster, they never wanted me and thought I could never amount to anything that would make them regret what they done. In their minds I was a mistake that needed to be forgotten but after Leap Of Faith everyone will soon start to know my name, they will know no matter how much pain I went through in thouse group homes and orphanage as a kid that I never broke, my body might have gotten broken a few times but my soul could never be broke! I am The Bastard the devil himself couldn't kill. I fear no man and laugh in the face of pain before kicking ass myself. To anyone that thinks Bam Miller is still a joke I advise you to tune in Live May 29 at THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL CRICKET STADIUM IN DUBAI, UAE.

Bam takes another sip from miller lite bottle.

[/color]

Bam takes a sip out his beer and then tosses it towards a wall as it shatters and Bam just stares at the camera with a focused angry look as the scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like BamMiller's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-21-2022), Jason Cashe (05-21-2022), Jonathan Barrows (05-28-2022), Mac (05-18-2022), Marf (05-18-2022), Peter Vaughn (05-20-2022), Raion Kido (05-20-2022), Theo Pryce (05-18-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-18-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates BamMiller's post!
"Venom" Xavier Lux (05-25-2022)