Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I returning?
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-15-2022, 08:49 PM

Wellington, New Zealand
Mansion of Mastermind

It has been a little over a year and a half since we last saw Mastermind in action within the XWF. As everyone knows he has had his health issues which has kept him away from wrestling anywhere. He has been at home recovering.

For the first year he was just recovering. His doctors told him he wasn't to go anywhere near a gym or participate in any kind of physical activity.

For the first few months of that year, all he could do was sleep, walk around keeping his strength up and be with his wife, Maria and his four kids, two sets of twins, boys and girls. He was constantly told that he was lucky to be alive, after his accident. So to be amongst family was the single most important part of his recovery.

He did not watch any wrestling whatsoever, even when his old XWF wrestling mates tried to call him, he wouldn't take their calls, but just passed along thanks for thinking of him.

So for over a year, he just sat about thinking if he would ever return to Wrestling. Was he done? Is this what retirement looked like? Could he even wrestle again? Was he even allowed to wrestle again?

He kept receiving calls from the Manager of the Misfits, Antony the Jerk, who he had a business dealing with, and was even part of the group, but like he had done with his wrestling 'friends' he refused to speak to Antony. But he kept receiving updates on how the Misfits were going anyway.

Antony had pulled all 3 Misfits out of the XWF, and had sent them to a special training academy where they were training and waiting to return on the orders of Mastermind.

As the anniversary of the year of what happened to him hit, things began to change, within him.

He started walking around the wrestling side of his mansion, walking through the communication room, and staring at his 'Thinking Chair'. He also walked into the victory room, where all the t-shirts of victories were still hanging up.

He even walked through his gym. Staring at the wrestling ring, and the gym equipment, and the television cameras. He did this every day for a week, just contemplating, and then one day, his wife Maria had had enough of his walking around, and sulking. She sat him down.

"What's going on in that beautiful head of yours 'M'?"

"Nothing really,"

"Don't tell me nothing babe, I know there's something going on! Just tell me?"

"I'm getting that itch feeling back!"

"What the one about wanting to wrestle?"

"Yes,"

"Well that's a good thing. It's been a year since you had the brain bleed, and your Doctors have told you not to do anything for a year, but it's good news if you finally got the wrestling bug back,"

"But that's just it,"

"What? I don't understand?"

"It's been a year since I have done anything wrestling wise, what if..... what if.... what if..... I can't do it ever again?"

TO BE CONTINUED

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-16-2022), ALIAS (05-16-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-15-2022), Dolly Waters (05-15-2022), Marf (05-16-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-17-2022), T.H.U.G.S (05-15-2022), Theo Pryce (05-16-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-15-2022), Unknown Soldier (05-17-2022)
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-17-2022, 12:24 AM

"It's been a year since I have done anything wrestling wise, what if..... what if.... what if..... I can't do it ever again?"

[Image: 08XmFT5.gif]

"Eh coño.

Who was the one who started that fall from grace, eh chico? The one who beat you, broke your arm and made you tap out on national television ese? The one who ended your 129 day reign as TV champion? The one who you've never been the same since stepping into the ring with? The most dangerous man in professional wrestling....si, hermano, tis I. I have been away for a little while, and as of now there is no contract with enough zero's in it drawn up to get Hanari back into a wrestling ring full time, but what do you say about this little comeback of yours.....being against the man who is responsible for your downfall in the first place?

What do you say, ese? A little retribution in your veins? Or is the 'Master of Minds' really just a cobarde.?"

[Image: XLo7kqx.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Hanari Carnes's post!
Charlie Nickles (05-18-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-18-2022)
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-18-2022, 09:27 PM

[Image: tony-stark-laugh.gif]

The camera fades in to show the Misfits manager, Antony the Jerk appearing on screen before he falls into a fit of laughter. He casually pulls himself together, and looks sternly into the camera.

"I was contacted by my boss, Mastermind, to let you know his thoughts about your rude interruption to his possible come back. He has been away for a little over a year and a half, recovering from health issues, and this is what you do to belittle his memory. You Hanari Carnes are a piece of scum who doesn't deserve to face Mastermind in his come back match. How dare you belittle him. How fucking dare you."

"But what you did, showed my boss, just how much of an inconvenient bug that you are that he could merely just swat at you, and swat you away and treat you like the dirt that you are beneath his shoes. He will give you a challenge."

"At the 22nd June Warfare you will take on Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs and Scarlet The Hunteress, in a three on one match. Should you beat them, and I'll say that again, should you beat the 3 Misfits, you have to beat all three single handedly, Mastermind will face you in a one on one match of his choosing at the July Pay Per View."

"So there it is the challenge laid out for you, beat Von Bonn, Childs and the Hunteress at the 22nd June Warfare, and you can face Mastermind at War Games in July. One on one. What say you Mr. Carnes, do you have the cojones? Oh and by the way....."

[Image: tumblr_nlkqf0zWKd1rq0anxo2_400.gif]

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
Hanari Carnes Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-18-2022, 10:46 PM

"Cobarde.

Just as I thought. A scared little puppy hiding behind the rest of the litter. Unlike you, I have testicles. I don't back down from challenges, and even though English is a second language, I can put together a sentence that makes fucking sense.

I am a bug, ese? An inconvenient bug that he could merely just swat at? Dirt under his shoes? So surely, then, it would be no sweat off his oversized forehead to step into the ring with such an inconvenient little runt, eh? He can send you all the messages he wants, hiding away in whatever hovel he has decided to call home, but the fact remains he is a cobarde, through and through. Un rato, ano de vaca. So he is throwing you three at me, and if I can beat each of you, then, and only then, can I get him in his return match?

¡Está bien!

Sign me up. I'll break each of your arms, one at a time, and then I'll step into that ring one more time and do what made me famous.

I'll break his fucking arm again.

Book it, chupapollas, and I'll be seeing you real, real soon."

[Image: ebqHvdH.gif]
Hate Post Like Post