Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funk Emergency
Centurion Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-11-2022, 05:51 PM

"You're hurt."

The last month has been a bit of a tough ride for Centurion. After injuring his hip in a match, he has attempted to fight through the pain and continue with his busy schedule. Of course, all this has done was cause Centurion to lose otherwise winnable matches, and set back his road to recovery.

We open up inside the apartment of Centurion in Chicago, Illinois. There, we see Centurion lying on a couch in the living room with a pack of ice placed directly under his lower back. Standing over him, looking stern as always, is Nellie, who appears to be trying to talk him out of wrestling his next few matches.

"I'm not hurt." Centurion says in response. "I'm just in pain."

"That's what being hurt is." Nellie bites back.

"Look…" Centurion responds in his typical "we're going to have this conversation again" voice. "I appreciate your concern…"

"This is more than concern!" Nellie snaps back. "This isn't me telling you that I'm concerned about getting hurt in the match. I'm saying you're ALREADY hurt, and as your manager, I'm telling you to SERIOUSLY consider your future before deciding to jump into a useless match…"

"And as my manager, you should know better then to ask me something so idiotic!" Centurion yells at Nellie. "I can't hurt this muscle any worse than it already is. The doctor cleared me to wrestle. If he says I can go, then I can go. I'm not going to walk around with a loss to fucking HGH on my resume when I KNOW I can beat him."

"On one leg?" Nellie asks.

"Yes!" Centurion is quick to answer. "On one leg! Cut the whole fucking thing off and I can still win. Hell, saw me in half. This match may not mean much to the standings of the XWF, or the tournament, or anything like that, but it means a hell of a lot to me."

Nellie crosses her arms in front of her and pouts, eliminating the look and feel of someone with authority and replacing it with the stance of someone's daughter who was just told no. "Fine. But I think it's stupid."

"The recording secretary has noted your objection." Centurion sarcastically answers.

Before the conversation can continue, the sound of the front door opening can be heard. Into the apartment steps Ruby and Erin, both holding large bags with the very recognizable McDonald's logo on them. Ruby holds her bags high and shows them off to Centurion and Nellie. "Dinner is served!"

Ruby and Erin walk into the living room and place the bags on the coffee table. Centurion slightly winces as he sits up on the couch, and the other three start unpacking the food that was ordered.

"Rubez." Nellie says to Ruby in a tone that is seeking sympathy. "Tell Dad he shouldn't be wrestling this week."

"Eh." Ruby just shrugs her shoulders and pulls out a container of chicken nuggets. "I can't really do that."

"What?" Nellie asks. "Why not?"

"I'm not going to ask him to do something I wouldn't do." Ruby responds. "If I was in a match against someone as…inexperienced as Harmon Greyson Hays, I don't think I would forfeit the match. I know how a loss like that can be seen in this company."

"Ha!" Centurion laughs as he points at Nellie. "See?"

"Besides…" Ruby continues. "My mans already has an embarrassing loss to Bartholomew Lichter. Two of those kinds of losses would be tough to swallow."

"Ok, well…" Centurion responds in a less confident voice. "We didn't have to talk about that."

"But if he wrestles hurt, he could lose anyway." Nellie says to Ruby, completely ignoring the fact that Centurion is even in the room. "We've seen how he's looked when he's wrestled through an injury. This could lead to an embarrassing loss AND his recovery time being set back."

"I doubt it." Ruby says as she tosses a nugget into her mouth. Nellie turns her head sideways in confusion, so Ruby finishes her nugget and continues her conversation. "There are some people you know you're better than, even if some of the conditions aren't on your side. When he fought Lichter, the dude had the entire Republican Party ringside for the match. If he was just injured without all of that, he would have won. Hays doesn't have any friends, and he's going to try and win the match using his skills in the ring…which we have established…"

"He doesn't have any." Centurion finishes Ruby's sentence. "See Nell? It's fine. If Ruby isn't concerned, you shouldn't be either. It's me you're talking about. I've stared down monsters in that ring. You think I'm going to let some putz take me down? Absolutely not."

"It's not HGH I'm worried about." Nellie says in a matter of fact tone. "It's you. You can be your own worst enemy out there. Just…don't do anything stupid."

"Me?" Centurion says, responding to the accusation. "Do something stupid? When would I ever…"

All three ladies in the room begin talking at once, all listing off various times when Centurion had done something stupid. Centurion, meanwhile, just sighs as he pulls out a Big Mac from the bag and continues to the barrage of bad decisions being thrown back at him.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-12-2022), Raion Kido (05-12-2022)