Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a lot to say this week.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-11-2022, 05:07 PM

Usually, Raab would have a lot to say about his opponents when it comes to matches like this, but considering his opponent hasn't said anything throughout this entire tournament, it feels like it was already a win. It was the same situation as before of Lord Raab standing in the way. He wasn't going to talk much, if anything, about his opponent at all. He was standing in an alleyway in the dark as usual with barrels behind him because where else do monsters go?

Lord Raab: "Ah, I'm not going to waste time talking about Boots Lichter this week because, quite frankly, I'm more than confident enough to say I've got this won, considering my opponent hasn't done anything worth mentioning as of late, and there's fuckall about this person online. Yeah, we've seen them in the ring, but just a wrestler that performs is not interesting to talk about other than me violently beating the living shit out of this person and winning. Nothing more to say. However, there is a reason why I want to face Jason Cashe so badly, and none of us has gotten into details, so I'll do that right now since Boots Lichter is a god damn joke to the wrestling business."

Raab sighs as it was an easy win for Raab in his eyes and has nothing worth mentioning to go into detail other than what he said and moves swiftly on.

Lord Raab: "Jason and my rivalry go long before 4CW was even around. It was back in a company called Action-Packed Wrestling back in two thousand and twelve when I used my old twin brother's name to get into the wrestling business at the time. Back then, I had a very heated rivalry with Jason Cashe, one that will always stick in my mind. That was the only reason why I decided to stick it out in this garbage tournament. It makes me sick we're still waiting for that match because I get put by someone that will eventually give me an easy win, and I won't be bragging about it."

Shaking his head and Raab was so pissed off that he didn't even bother to put the barrels in flames today. Instead, he places slime across the pavement and even places some on his body.

Lord Raab: "But I will be bragging on the fact that Jason Cashe still has unfinished business with me to take care of from both APW and 4CW. Not as hated as Sarah, but close enough, even to a point of him putting me in prison when he was a general manager. I gave the bastard some hell and he knows it. I had GM powers and fired the stupid rat. Of course, I can't call Jason a rat anymore because things have changed. Of course, I'm going to take this win and move on, being excited to face Jason and get this easy win bullshit of a match over and done with. That's all I have to say."

There's no time wasted at all when it came to the match against Boots as he tells Henry to turn the camera off as he does just that.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-12-2022)