Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Wicked This Way Comes
DanielaRayeWeathers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-11-2022, 09:50 AM

Something Wicked This Way Comes

The feed cuts backstage as the lights begin to flicker as if all burning out at the same time. In a bright, blinding flash the arena’s back halls are replaced by the visual stimulation of a Halloween-esque haunted house. The camera weaves slowly through the maze of closed doors. The glass windows are cracking and old bloodstains are smeared across them as if a massacre has happened. The sound of rain and thunder comes from above as the camera continues to work its way towards the faint sound of singing. The enchanting yet haunting tone continues to lead the camera forward.

Female voice: Keep your lamps trimmed and burning...keep your lamps trimmed and burning..

The camera stops in front of a door without a handle, the glass has been completely broken and some shards lay upon the ground in front of it. The voice seems to come from inside the room beyond, but there is no way to break the darkness to see the source. A flame flickers on a desk inside the room, the only source of light around. The camera moves closer to the flickering pyre and inside a face slowly forms. The face of La Reina herself dances inside the flame.

La Reina: Come. No need to fear. You are safe for now. You’ve arrived in time for storytime.

That trademark devilish smirk of the woman who is the niece of the one once called Dark Seduction slowly curls her lips and even in this form shows through like a viper’s fangs. Daniela gives the camera a wink and clears her throat.

La Reina: Did you think that just because I left wrestling for a while that I forgot what I was destined to be? Or that it meant I gave all my tricks away? No no, little ones. Some things can't be given away. In due time everything will become clear. Now Machina, did you think that because we were partners that I lost sight of wanting to become champ?

Each word comes out in an eerie yet almost arousing breath. The woman who has seen more violence and depravity than most that are currently in the industry speaks with a clear and direct message.

La Reina: Now where was I? Oh yes, storytime. Gather around, children. I have quite a tale for you tonight. Now where did I place my book? Ah there it is. This tale is very different from others because the ending isn’t a happy one. One of many that’s made me who I am today.

Daniela’s angelic yet chilling voice echoes throughout the empty halls. Even in flames those hazel gems of hers shine brightly. She runs her fingers over the spine of the book before opening it.

La Reina: This tale is called The End Of The Goddess.

Daniela giggles venomously as the last work leaves her lips. The thoughts in her mind obvious. Her intent: to convey past events. Her goal: she will not rest until she has completely secured a victory and the championship around her svelte waist.

La Diabla: ‘Once upon a time, there lived a Raven and a Goddess. Both majestic in their own special ways. Also both cursed. The Raven cursed with the tragic misfortune of being born on a stormy night under the Wendigo moon dooming him to a terrible fate until he found true love. The Goddess cursed with not ever really knowing what or who she wanted. One day the Raven and the Goddess met. Soon thereafter they fell in love and wed.’

The story is told as if the smoky hazel eyed she-devil has lived it herself. The way each word leaves her lips is as if she had been The Raven.

La Reina: ‘All seemed to be going well for the Raven and the Goddess. It looked as if the Raven's curse was finally broken and he had found happiness with the Goddess. Their wedded bliss was even blessed with a beautiful baby boy. But alas everything is not as it appears for the Goddess was growing weary of married life and motherhood. She wanted to be free and her fickle heart soon belonged to another. A woman. The Goddess left the Raven taking their son with her, leaving him brokenhearted.’

As the story goes on La Reina’s words seem to be growing more and more bitter as if they were going sour on her tongue. Every syllable coming out like a knife directly aimed for her target to feel her pain. Her anguish. Her torment.

La Diabla: ‘Her destruction was not yet completed for she soon abandoned her precious son in the care of the authorities who diligently searched for either parent. For years the Goddess lived in happiness with her lover as the Raven lived in misery. Then one day the Raven met a beautiful socialite who saw past his social status and brokenness. They eventually fell deeply in love. Soon the authorities found the Raven and reunited him with his lost son. The socialite immediately bonded with the young raven and claimed him as her own. The trio lived as a happy family. The Raven and the socialite wed and were blessed with twins, a girl and a boy. Yet nothing could keep him from roaming..”

Dani’s nostrils flare slightly as she seems to feel this story more and more as it goes on. Each word seems to be reopening an old wound on the young female grappler. She closes the book as if not needing it to tell the rest of the story. The flame sputters for a moment as it intensifies.

La Reina: ‘You see, Machina.. even an Angel knows pain. I’ve endured my fair share of it as have those close to me.. but enough about that. At Anarchy, we go head to head to find out if I still got it or if you have lost it. I’m looking forward to it. Are you?”

The flame grows from a dancing flicker to where it nearly engulfs the entirety of the gas on the floor. The flame continues to grow spreading now to the floor. The flame fueled apparition smirks.

La Reina: See you soon…
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like DanielaRayeWeathers's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-11-2022), Latina Submission Machina (05-12-2022), Raion Kido (05-11-2022), Theo Pryce (05-11-2022)