Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Meeting People From Old Dazeee.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-09-2022, 08:23 PM

[The scene opens up to JB and T, inside some restaurant somewhere relevantly nice in the area. We see them all suited up, as they are seated in the tables. About couple of hours had past, and they were getting kind of restless waiting over some people, before they were about to leave, the finally see two former commentators of Savage, Brent Feetman and Audrey Dinklage coming into the restaurant and they sat back down and waved for them to join. All four of them sat down, and shook hands, then they ordered some wine to drink from the waiter.]

Brent: Hello boys, sorry for the late stuff, I was busy in the middle of doing some content Onlyfans with Aubrey.

JB: What kinda of--- oh, I know it, let me guess y’all decided to pull off a Rex Ryan shit huh? I bet my boy T had seen it already!

[T punches JB in the arm out of embarrassment, then he fixes his tie as he looks at Brett.]

T: As JB was sayin, was it true you both got kicked out of the booth for some unknown reason?

Audrey: Not really, not sure of the exact reason but I do know for certain that Heather and Pip are pretty much the faces of Warfare and that’s okay by us.

JB: Fair enough, got to fit in where you get in, so Brett how long you been on the booth for? Same to you Aubrey err Audrey… where y’all earned y’alls stripes from?

Brent: Well I was pretty much doing football for college and brief stint in NFL since the late 80s, and when I came up, I didn’t like watching pro wrestling like that, because I thought it was you… “fake”… and all that.

[JB and T nodded their head at his statement, as Aubrey was fixing her hair with her comb out of her purse. Then she pulls out her make up kit to fix her face, then the waiter came back with some vintage wine with four wine glasses to split among them. Then the waiter poured them all their cups to the middle, and all four of them cheered to one another.]

T: So Audrey, how did it feel to work with this man beside you on the booth?

Audrey: It was something, I guess… at first our chemistry wasn’t right, until we hit it off. From the start it was ugh, kinda off between us and at first we didn’t want to get along due to his semblance of Rex Ryan and his very obvious thing for female feet. But overtime, I started to like him on a work related level and got along with him quite well after all.

T: Ah I see, that makes a whole lot of sense, I don’t know if I had seen y’all in over like what six years or so, but I just wanted to invite y’all both to this place earlier since it’s best in town. But lets get down to business, do y’all think we can handle the XWF commentary booth?

[Then Audrey and Brent look at one another, and sip their wine, and JB and T noticed a look of doubt from them. Then, they too also sipped their wine, and the waiter came back to get their orders. After they had ordered, and recived their meals in a timely fashion, they eat their plates up as they were down by their sixth wine or so. As JB and T were chill, they noticed Brent and Aubrey were a bit touchy feely towards one another.]

JB: Well I see this party is getting started up in here tonight.

Brent: Well big man, why not show her a good time then? When we drink, we drink like if we are going to a swingers nightclub somewhere. Tommy, you like feet don’t yah?

T: Um, yeah… what’s up with that?

[Then Audrey props her size 10 on the table, with a French pedicure without her heels on. Brent then was mesmerized by them, as the on lookers and passerby’s looked on with either disgust or intrigue. Then Brent starts to rub her feet on his lap, and looked at Tommy.]

Brent: Tommy, I heard you are the guy who knows the foot game, and I wanted to let you know that you are invited to partake in our um… games… so to speak, and you can tag along JB if you wanted too.

JB: Nah, I don’t get down like that Brent, maybe Tommy will have a fun time with that sorta stuff.

[Then Audrey looks at JB, and she takes a sip of her almost finished wine, then she fans herself with a mini fan out of her purse. Then she tells Brent to stop rubbing her feet, and leans in close to JB, who felt kinda odded out by her bluntness.]

Audrey: Look, I might be an older looking milfy type of lady, but I know what I want and how I want it. John, I know you think of me as some old white lady who’s just looking for a jungle man an—

JB: Pause, a jungle man? What is this, 1992’s Jungle Fever or sumthin… I’m kinda confused now, you know what.. if you excuse me, I’ma head to the bathroom. Tommy, you entertain these guest of ours.

[T then looked at JB as he was getting up, grabbing his arm as if he didn’t want to be left with them two. JB let go of his arm from T, and mouths “I’ma be back” and leaves him with the two. Tommy, be a bit nervous as he takes his sip of his wine, and Audrey then decides to play a bit of footsie with him under the table. It jolted him for a second, as Brent laughs it off.]

Brent: So Tommy, why you with JB? Why not come with us after the dinner, we got a best suite in hotel in Florida, we three should get be friendly and see where the night takes us three!

T: Nah, I don’t do no three sums with strangers… although I might make an exception with Audrey, but you Brent… I don’t know what you be scheming with and shit. I ‘ve see y’alls stuff on the Rub, and yeah.. I might have to pass on that shit, no hard feelings.

Brent: Well suit yourself then, we wanted to let you know that we thank you both for inviting us to dinner, but truth be told… you both can’t be no commentators, you both don’t have that skill like us or Pip and Heather does.

Audrey: Plus, you both aren’t really meant to be on the camera anyways! Sorry, but not sorry…. Brent, let’s leave this place! I want your mouth all over my—

T: …crusty ass feet, with your bunions looking sharper then Pip’s quips on the mic, no wonder why they fired y’alls asses. If I see y’all around in the company, I won’t be so sorry on what I am going to do with y’all. So, fuck y’all both!

[Tommy then pulls out a wad of cash out of his pockets, and places a few $100 bills on the table, and see’s JB coming out of the bathroom. Then he tells JB to dip, and they leave the place to go back to the AirBnb they rented for the two weeks in Florida. As they enter the place, they see two bikini clad women who help them take off their suit jackets, and one of them who looked like Kreayshawn gives JB a coup of water, while the second chick who looked like Becky G gave T some sprite. Then both men chill on the couch in the living room to talk about what went down.]

JB: What happened back there?

T: They talkin that shit, they basically were like “nah, y’all anit no commentators” and dismissed us like that. That got me heat, so I just left they punk asses there.

JB: Seesh, you didn’t need to be so harsh to them, they were just drunk… you know how people get when they drink six glasses of wine.

T: Oh I know from experience, I guess I over reacted but… whatever, it’s their opinion, and it don’t mean squat if they aren’t on the payroll like that.

JB: EXCATLY! Fuck em, let’s just forget about them and enjoy our night… oh ladies!

[Then they come around to them on the couch, as one who looked like Kreayshawn sat on JB’s lap, and the other who looked like Becky G also sat on T’s lap. From that point, they got on with their ladies until the morning after.]

[As the next day comes, we see it was early morning and they decided to go to the beach at 7am in the morning when there wasn’t much of a crowd, as they wanted to some sort of promo near the beach, with JB in overalls and a tye dye shirt, and Tommy in just a tye dye shirt and pair of black gym shorts as they shoot.]

T: Why are we up early in the moring on Historica Beach? Where are all the hoes at? Better yet, where’s the tables at, because I want to put somebodies through some wood!

JB: Nah nah, it anit that time yet, first off how the hell we gon put someone through a table on the sand? What if don’t break and it’ll end up on botchamaina?

T: Means we’ll see that iconic meme of Ye’s face poorly animated on a table, when he’s the table itsef?

[JB then looked on with confusion, but then gets back on track.]

JB: Well, it’s not like we brought nothing to the table, we brought something worthwhile and it’s a shot against people who are pretty much on the main eventer side of things. I mean, thinking about that fact alone shocks me, because we never exactly had fought this team at all. You want to know who it is?

[T does the “ME ME” chant, and he pulls out a old pair of gym socks that was gifted to him by someone related in the Waters bloodline, while JB pulls a portrait of an old man that looked like someone’s father off the Duke bloodline. Then he sniffs the old socks with glee, as JB showed him the picture.]

JB: T, stop sniffin that ol ass sock and guess who this person is?...

T: I don’t know who it is… I’m not jokin’… a man with shit load of tats, and the man who had a whole bullshit ass Star Wars fued? Hmm… I’m getting close.. AH I GOT IT… *looks into the camera* SEBSTIAIN DUKE!?!

JB: Oh yes, that is him! Do you know who he fathered figured to?

T: Oh man everyone knows that it’s… uh.. let me s--- THADDEUS DUKE!

JB: YOU ARE CORRECT AND THAT SOCK YOU HOLDIN IS MUDDY WATERS OWN PRIDE AND JOY….

T: DOLLY WATERS!!!!

JB: You are correct once again T, and we are taking them both on in a Elimination Tag Tables match. Basically, a free for all where it’s down by three people. Who’s gon end up in the THUGS sandwich?

T: We don’t know or don’t care! Tables, Tables, TABLES!! RARAHH!!!

JB: Exactly, I mean to keep a fair, who knows we might end up being on a two on three—err I mean ONE situation by the hands of them. Either one of us will take that fall, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t going to take it to the streets of sunny Florida. We are going to break their little so called union, because in the rumorville, I hear she wants to take out her partner. I don’t know about you T, but that smells like a stinky situation.

T: It is man, I think they are just using this match blow off their little steam against on each other. Fine by us, more slim pickings for us to put them through a table at once. I mean, shit… think about us putting both of them through a table? RIGHT before Leap Of Faith… they might not be able to cleared to fight ah!

JB: Who knows what it will become between the four of us this Warfare, all I got to say is this, Thad and Dolly, the main reason why I agreed to have us take you both on is to show that we aren’t just Anarchy team fightin there, we like to expand ourselves to market ourselves better. I know you both have record breaking streaks, accomplishments, notoriety and all the above of success in XWF. But it will be a shame, if that goes out the window once that table comes in to play. We might not be best wrestlers, but we do know how to put up a street fight to no end. In the end, it doesn’t matter who get through a table…

T: All tha matter is who got the brasses, biggest, juicy balls in order to prove who got enough guts to take us on. Consider this as your test to see how you both can deal with one another, when that heater goes off. If you both want to outright ignore us and fight yourselves, the more better it’ll be. Give these fans a preview of what a shit show it’ll be between y’all!

JB: Well Dolly and Thad, it’s up to you both on what y’alls tryin to do. All I know is that one of you will be feeling those hard, possibly sturdy Japanese imported tables by the end of the night.

[Then off camera, we hear someone going through a table on the beach sand as they looked on, and it simply fades to black.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
Dolly Waters (05-10-2022), Theo Pryce (06-01-2022)