Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final..Oh Wait?
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-09-2022, 06:50 PM

The scene opens with a yacht pulling into the Marina Palms Yacht Club as the yacht pulls up to the dock. HGH comes into the frame, flanked by Tommy Slavino and Junior.

"WELCOME TO MIAMI!!"

Tommy and Junior look at one another as HGH is oozing with confidence.

"Such a beautiful day, a beautiful city. Too bad we won't get to enjoy the spoils of our little visit, fellas. HGH sighs. It's too bad we are here on business and not pleasure. Have no fear, though, guys. We will still have some fun here."

Tommy and Junior still look at each other, confused about what HGH is saying.

HGH can be seen looking off into the horizon, and he is lost in thought.

"Man, Savage was weird yeah? Big match, kind of, hard-fought, I guess you could say that. Ash Q. and Kris Cruze, a match like that, has me wanting more. How else do you expect to keep pushing yourself if all you get is half-cocked effort? Come on, Harmon, did you really give it your all as well. You're better than this, and you're better than they are. You came in with such promise. What the hell happened to you? You can't keep doing this to yourself. If they don't already, people will think you are weak."

Tommy walks up behind HGH and slaps him on the back of the head.

"SNAP OUT OF IT KID!"

HGH leans forward from the head slap and then faces Tommy.

"You need to focus and stop getting lost in your head. So what? You got a few wins under your belt. You're back on the winning side of things. You had a couple of good wins, and you barely got by on Savage. It would be best if you stayed in the now. Your next opponent has been revealed for the next round in the Plump Pigeon."

HGH's eyes widened. He had been lost in his head that he hadn't put thought into his next match.

"Okay, you have my attention, and who do I have the pleasure of beating this round?"

"Yeah, don't get too cocky now. Your next opponent is no slouch and is someone you've faced once before. You are facing Centurion."

HGH gives a half-grin as Tommy continues.

"Now, Centurion was before my time with you, Harmon. You got lost in yourself, and you couldn't get out. You'd better be more prepared this time, or we will be back to square one."

"Tommy, come on. Last time I underestimated just how much Centurion had left in the tank. Also, the last time we faced off, it was an MMA-style match, not a WRESTLING match. If you go back and watch the tape Tommy, I held my own against him. He was given a run for his money.(He has a lot of it, REMEMBER) This time around, it's a good ol' fashioned wrestling match. I'm not going to lie. Did I have a nice slice of humble pie? Sure did, isn't that one of the reasons you brought me on with you, Tommy?"

Tommy nods.

"This time around, it's quite simple. For me, it has come full circle. You are the man that started the downward spiral. You even gave me some advice. You can take that advise and piss off. However, now, we've come to a crossroads, if you will. You see, I heard what you said. I heard all of your tips, as you so graciously put them. Yet here we are again. This time around, I'm not going to underestimate you. Oh no, no, no. This time Centurion, I plan on putting you out to pasture indefinitely."

"Harmon! Now, don't get ahead of yourself. Don't let the past dictate what you do now, kid. You have to keep your focus."

HGH is stunned by what Tommy says.

"You know, you're right, Tommy. Let us all enjoy this beautiful day while we have it."

Tommy nods to HGH, and he then motions Junior to follow him below deck to gather all of their belongings for the trip to the stadium.

As soon as they are clear, HGH turns to the camera.

"Centurion, I hope you've been paying attention. I got off to a rocky start in this tournament, but that has changed. My eyes are now open. I must run the table, and others must fall to win. Please make no mistake, and this isn't a match that I am taking lightly. I underestimated you once, and I'll be damned if I do so again. You got in a lucky punch last time to beat me. That was MMA. This is a wrestling match. When you step inside the squared circle with me this time, you'll need more than a lucky punch to take me out this time. Come Thursday. I will leave it all in the ring. Everything, my blood, sweat, tears, whatever it takes to bring home the win, I have to. This isn't just another day at the office for me, as it is for you. This win will be a big win for my young career. You will find out firsthand that if you sleep on HGH, I will end your career in a blink of an eye."

HGH pauses for just a moment.

"Now, I saw you the last round of the tourney. Didn't quite go your way. Well, I assure you this match will be no different. Maybe, you've lost your touch. I will put that nail in the coffin of the illustrious career of Centurion.

"Come hell or high waters, Thursday, May 12th, 2022. When the lights inside the Hard Rock Stadium are at their brightest, there will be only one person with their hand raised in victory, and his name is Harmon Greyson Hays. Oh, and before I forget, there will be no Final Fantasy!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-11-2022), Dolly Waters (05-09-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-10-2022)