Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THUGS Need A Replacement Team?
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-15-2022, 09:48 AM

[After Tommy’s failed lounge party went bust, the duo are back inside their AirBnB and they get a Joom call from a man who looked like Chinsent Zane but more youthful whose username is “Studdmuffinxxx” on their own laptops inside their own rooms. Then they see the “boss” who was sipping on margarita and wiping his “runny nose” as he speaks to them.]

Studdmuffinxxx: Listen here guys, you two are old news. We want something fresh and something new!

T: What cha mean?

Studdmuffinxxx: I mean, you both just aren’t what is popping to the youth and too the mainstream. That party you tried to pull off Tommy, was a BUST!

T: Well I guess so, but what does that have to do with anything?

Studdmuffinxxx: Well Tommy, you both need to be replaced by two new other guys. I think you both should consider finding a replacement before this coming Warfare this week, because you two aren’t what’s going to sell the tickets.

JB: Where the hell are we going to find replacements before Tuesday?

Studdmuffinxxx: Look, I sent you guys emails and headshots of names who can fill in the roll for next week. From there, you two can decide and “possibly'' train them to fill the roll.

JB: Okay… “bossman”... well see what to do on that.

[Then all three men end the call, and they leave their rooms to speak about this at their backyard patio deck, which overlooks the city in the afternoon.]

T: Well JB, I guess the “bossman” wants us to be replaced by someone else. How do you feel about it?

JB: I don’t really care, in fact, he might be right because we aren’t exactly fit to take on the team of Thad and Dolly next week. I mean, look at us and look at them… we aren't exactly hitting the marks, nor .

T: Well, I guess we should take the offer… Before we finished the convo, I saw some names on there and headshots he sent in my email about who would be the best candidate. I think I have some names who might ring out… you know the names, Pete Davison, Hannibal Buress, Teddy Ray, or Jack Harlow?

JB: I do, but here’s the thing… you think they wanna pretend to be us? None of those guys would be prepared for what’s to come this week.

T: Oh don’t worry about that, it’s best if “we” comply with what the “boss” says. Why not take a night out of bumpin and grindin, since we aren’t “hip” nor likely to even bother getting exposure. Plus, if you think about it, we can handle our “affairs” outside of the arena since they are the ones to deal with it.

JB: Well, you speaking my language, we should set up shop somewhere in the area and get a feel for some of these guys. If they say no, then we’ll hire some local talent in the area. I know a guy who’s a fan of ours runs an indie fed around the Pensacola area. He has some talent who can take the “money” and run.

[Then both men nod their heads, and Tommy sets up the meeting with the names he’s founded. About later on in the day, the duo were at a local dinner where they were planning to meet one of the names listed. About three hours had passed, and none of the guys Tommy contacted had answered his email or bothered to show up to the dinner. So they leave the place, and drive off into Pensacola to see a show.]

[They sat in the back row of the outdoor matches of the show, and after it was over, the people started to leave. Then they come up to a man in his mid forties, dressed like Waylon Mercy from cape fear had greeted the two. They see him paying off his guys with meager handshakes and some hot dogs, as most of his wrestlers just walked off disgruntled, two dudes came up to the man with smiles on their faces. One dude looked like Ruckus, and the second looked like Alex Colon from CZW was talking to the promoter.]

Obogo Lobo: Ay Bruh man, I know you got my money somewhere in dem pockets bruh bruh… but fer real tho, we thank you for giving us a shot at your fed cuzz.

Frank Leisure: Yeah, what Lobo said, and wait a min.. Who are these two dudes with you?

Promoter: Oh, these two are John Black and Tommy Wish from the XWF. They were here watching your tag match against Jimxnsy Cliq.

[Then Lobo and Frank shook their hands, and even JB and T gave the nod of approval towards the promoter.]

Promoter: These two are going to give you two a big break this coming week. Also, maybe even some money along the way as well. They were “scouting” talent to help them, and possibly break them into the XWF circuit.

Frank Leisure: How can we trust these two who aren’t gonna con us out of money?

Obogo Lobo: Hey bruh, dey look cool, i’ve seen they shit befo, and they don’t fuck around… also, Tommy, aint you da one who did some feet shit on Anarchy TV last week?

T: That’s me man, what about it?

Obogo Lobo: Ay man dat shit wuz hot fur real fur real… i'm into dat shit too.

[T with a sigh of relief from someone who’s into that sorta stuff, give him some dap while JB and Frank just look at one another with a shrug.]

JB: Well fellas, do you see yourselves being involved with us and XWF on a full time basis or you guys feel comfortable with a one off thing?

Frank Leisure: We are fine with a one off thing, we can handle ourselves in the indies in our region. So long you pay us, then we are okay with whatever is in front of us.

JB: Well deal, you both are hired!

[Then all four men shook hands, and JB and T had given them some money for a way to get their gas tanks filled. Then they exchanged numbers, and they all went their separate ways, as the scene simply fades off.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
Dolly Waters (05-18-2022)