Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason E Smith comments
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

07-05-2013, 03:51 PM

Since Jason E Smith returned last week on Warfare, XWF.com have tried to catch up to with the man himself to talk about why he attacked Peter Gilmour and what he plans to do now he's returned but he has been a very hard man to track down at the moment with no sightings since Wednesday but to our surprise Smith rang our office and had this to say.

Jason E Smith: It's been a tough couple of weeks for me at the moment but I am back and I don't care if your just starting out or a champion if you are in my way I will take you down and by the time winter comes around you will all show scars from what I have done to you. Now Mr. Gilmour I don't know if you lost a few brain cells when I smashed you through the table but if you think for one second that you will find me and break my neck and hurt me, then we should get you checked out by a doctor because we all know that won't happen as this will happen my on term not yours we will meet each other in the ring soon and I look forward to it

We will have more on this story as we get it
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-05-2013, 04:23 PM

Peter had this to say about Jason E. Smith's comments:

Peter: Don't worry Jason.. Your stay in XWF will be short because I will break your neck in the battle royal then dump your broken, paralyzed body out of my ring! you dont stand a chance against me..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post