Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-19-2022, 01:45 PM

I was listening to the Leap of Faith podcast and I just wanted to acknowledge the kindness y'all showed both Dylan and I. To be honest, it's a little bit overwhelming to me. I've never considered myself that great of a writer, but I know I do an okay job at telling a story, or putting a perspective reader into Thad's shoes to see, hear, feel whatever it is he feels. To hear y'all speak candidly about Dylan and I the way you did though... it just hits different. I think there's a lot of respect between handlers in the XWF, no matter how much we might tear each other down in character. A lot of us are 'friends' so I think the meaning gets lost from the sentiment sometimes.

Hearing it from Vinnie though? Not in a PM, or a discord message, but from his mouth... I've talked to Dylan about this so I know he won't mind me saying that that meant a lot to both of us. We both thank you for that.

Anyway, I'm not tryna get all that sappy here... this time... stay tuned for that when this is all over.

PS: 8 years and you still won't let me live that L down? Maannnn.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-21-2022), ALIAS (05-19-2022), Dolly Waters (05-19-2022), Marf (05-19-2022), Mark Flynn (05-19-2022), Mr. Oz (05-19-2022), Theo Pryce (05-20-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-19-2022), Unknown Soldier (05-20-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-19-2022)